Privy of the Gods - Cover

Privy of the Gods

Copyright© 2016 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Doug Jones was helping his friend with a simple surveying job when he fell into a hole. When he came to the bottom, he was in another universe where demons had moved in to take over the world. Doug Jones was a Ranger, and he was not going to put up with this shit, so he led a rebellion by the humans against their demonic oppressors. This is the story of how that rebellion went. 11 chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Aliens   Violence  

I walked down the side of the column until I was about half-way to the end. I shouted, “WHO WAS THAT WOMAN WHO HELPED ME?”

A woman held up her hand, and I walked toward her. “Thank you for warning me. My name is Doug. What is your name?”

“My name is Naomi. Are you the Chosen One?”

“I don’t know. People seem to think that I am. What is going on here? Oh, please call me Doug. Chosen One attracts too much attention.”

“We are a group of people headed for the pit where we would be sacrificed and eaten. Thank you for rescuing us.”

“You are welcome. It was my pleasure. You are not bound, so why didn’t you run away?”

“We would be chased by the Grampits (the lion-dogs). They would bite us and take a couple of hours to kill us. The bite of a Grampit is so painful that no one dared to run away.”

“Well, y’all are free now. You had better run away while you have the chance.”

“Yes, you are correct. EVERYONE, LISTEN TO ME! THE CHOSEN ONE SAID FOR YOU TO RUN AWAY AND HIDE FROM THE ERGLETS! GO NOW!”

That was all of the encouragement that the people needed. Most were already out of sight within a minute. Most of the rest were moving away as fast as they could go. All, that is, but Naomi. “Naomi, why aren’t you running away?”

“I have no place to go, Doug. I have no family and my home village was destroyed when I was captured. Please, may I stay with you?”

“That will be a problem. I am headed to Ft. Benning to try to find directions to the hiding places of steel weapons. I will have to fight many demons in the process, and you might be killed. It just isn’t safe to be with me.”

“Very well, I will not tag after you if you do not want me, but I don’t know where else I could go. I am not afraid of dying, and I might be able to help you. At least, I could make your nights more comfortable.”

My God, did Naomi just offer me what I think she did? I would be a real bastard if I took her up on her offer, and I would be a real fool if I refused her. “Naomi, your offer is too good to pass up. Okay, you can come with me, but you are also free to leave at any time.”

“Thank you, Doug. Will you teach me to fight? I don’t want to be one who just stands around watching you take all kinds of chances.”

“Yes, I will teach you to fight. I will do more than that. Swallow a few drops of the liquid from this bottle. It is Water of Life, and it will do wonders for you in a lot of ways. Don’t drink very much. Only a few drops will be all you need, and I don’t know where to get any more. One day, we will need an army, and I want to save as much of the Water of Life as I can to make them physically like us.”

Naomi took three drops on her tongue. “Oh, Doug, I can feel it at work already. I was so tired from all of that walking that I was almost ready to collapse. Now I feel like I could run for miles.”

I expected that the Water of Life would have done all of its miracles for Naomi by tomorrow, and that was when I would start her training. I wanted to make sure that she was in tip-top condition before I pushed her too hard. It would be dark in about another hour, so it was time to start looking for a place to spend the night. Frankly, I hoped to take her up on her offer of sex once we found a suitable place.

Tomorrow, I wanted to start searching Ft. Benning for the map and some possible steel weapons. We were going to need daylight for that, so we had a few hours to spend on ourselves before then. “Naomi, do you know of any place where we can sleep? Honestly, I want to take you up on your earlier offer of sex, and I want to find a place where we won’t be bothered. Were you serious when you made that offer?”

“Yes, Doug, I was. I was married, and I got used to fucking at least twice a week. I hope that is not too much for you.”

“Naomi, I can never get too much sex! I have a reputation for giving a woman anything and everything that she could want from a fuck, and I am anxious to demonstrate for you what I can do. You will find out that you no longer need to sleep, and I would like to fill those night hours with sex if you can stand it. I do want to say, though, that you should never feel that you must fuck to keep me happy even when you don’t want to. I want to be a person you fuck because you want to, not because you feel that you have to.”

“Oh, Doug, I can hardly wait to have sex with you. From what you say, I hope that you never tire of me. Just tell me what you want, and I will do it.”

“Okay, what I want for now is to find a place where we won’t be interrupted. Do you have any suggestions?”

She didn’t have any specific suggestions, but we both searched diligently for about an hour before we found a place in a dense growth of trees that seemed to be perfect for our use. Fortunately, it was a warn night and there was a thick carpet of grass for our comfort. By this time, we were both in a hurry, so we stripped and lay down on the ground.

Neither one of us was in the mood for foreplay, so we moved into the missionary position for the first round. I had noticed that Naomi had a moderate splash of hair between her legs, and I hoped that she was not adverse to having that removed because I enjoyed cunnilingus, but I hated the feel of pussy hair in my mouth. I didn’t say anything at this point, but I was going to as soon as a good time for it came up.

Anyway, Naomi was plenty wet, so I did not expect any problems with a basic fuck. She spread her pussy lips and rubbed my cock back and forth in her slit to get it well coated with her liquid. He legs were spread so far that her vagina opening could be seen even in the dim light of the nearly full moon. Naomi pulled my cock head down to contact her opening and raised her hips a little to make sure that I was well seated. I pushed gently and slid into her tunnel. There was a momentary hangup at her ring of muscle, but she was able to relax enough so that I did not hurt her as I pushed past that relatively minor obstruction.

Ah, that was more like it! My cock slid into her easily until I reached her G-spot. I had no problem feeling the little bumps and ridges as I slid past it into the deeper regions of pleasure. So far, the only sound from Naomi had been a sigh of contentment as I slid over her G-spot, but I was about two-thirds penetrated when I felt a definite tightening of her passage.

“Oh, God, Doug, I did not know that you could go so deep. You have already passed the limit of what my husband could reach. This is virgin territory for both of us. I hope that it continues to feel as good as the first part did.”

I had heard that a woman did not feel much pleasure from penetration very far beyond her G-spot, but Naomi certainly was a good actress if she was not feeling some joy at how far I was penetrating. She was moaning in pleasure as I slid deeper and deeper, but all good things had to come to an end. I could go no farther when my pubic region pressed against her clit. That action produced a gasp of pleasure, and Naomi actually raised her hips to put more pressure on her clit and to try to get me in deeper.

“Naomi, my dear, I do know of a couple of ways to get deeper penetration than what we are feeling now, but the increase is no more than the width of my thumb. Do you want to continue the way we are, or do you want to change position to try for more depth?”

“No, let’s stay with what we have at the moment. We can try for deeper penetration another time. I am enjoying this so much that I don’t want to do anything to chance messing it up.”

“That’s okay with me.” I held my position a few seconds to savor the feeling of total penetration before I began to stroke. After only three or four strokes, Naomi seemed to start purring with pleasure. I was going slowly at that time, but I began to speed up, and Naomi began to purr harder. I was going at my normal maximum stroke rate within a couple of minutes, and Naomi had begun to pant as she began to rise to her first orgasm of the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.