Privy of the Gods - Cover

Privy of the Gods

Copyright© 2016 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Doug Jones was helping his friend with a simple surveying job when he fell into a hole. When he came to the bottom, he was in another universe where demons had moved in to take over the world. Doug Jones was a Ranger, and he was not going to put up with this shit, so he led a rebellion by the humans against their demonic oppressors. This is the story of how that rebellion went. 11 chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Aliens   Violence  

Before anyone could answer Peter’s question, a woman from the crowd shouted, “LOOK, OUR SAVIOR HAS A SWORD MADE OF THE SACRED METAL!”

At that, Johnathon dropped to his knees and begged, “Forgive me, Chosen One, for speaking out of my ignorance. I know that only the greatest of the Select have access to the Water of Life.”

Dammit, this business was getting out of hand real fast! “Look, Johnathon, let’s all get off this road where we will not be so conspicuous in case more of the bad guys show up. I need information if I am to help you people, and you seem like a good source of the knowledge I need.”

“Very well, Chosen One, follow me. I know of a place where we are not likely to be bothered.”

I followed Johnathon to a cave similar to the one I had just left, but this cave did not have any other occupants that I had to worry about. The rest of the people in the group that I had rescued also followed us. Fortunately, the cave was large enough to handle so many occupants.

“Johnathon, please stop calling me Chosen One. That will only serve to attract unwanted attention. Call me Doug instead.”

“Very well, Doug, if you insist, but it seems so disrespectful. You said that you had some questions for me. How can I help you?”

“Okay, that’s better. First of all, what is this place and what is the year?”

“This is Earth, of course, and the year is 2017.”

“Oh, shit! I must have moved to an alternate Earth. How long have those demons from Hell been around to bother humans?”

“They have been here about 75 years, I don’t know exactly how long since it was before I was born.”

“How did they get here?”

“I don’t know for certain, but there are legends. Sometime around about 1940, there was a sort of revolution in Germany, and a political party called the Nazis took over. A faction of the party was fascinated by the occult, and they began to try to bring demons and other evil spirits into the world to work for them in their ambition of world conquest. After some years of effort, they achieved their goal and opened a channel to Hell.

“The evil ones poured through the gateway, and quickly overwhelmed the Nazis. Not long after that, they conquered all of Europe. Eventually, over the next 30 years, despite what humans could do to fight them, they managed to take over the world. Since then, we have been mere slaves to their evil designs.

“Now, humans are allowed just enough freedom to make life possible because we are the main food supply for the denizens of Hell and provide them with the sacrificial souls they need to satisfy their masters. The demons you killed are the lowest in their hierarchy, and are known as Erglets.”

“Okay, I follow you so far, but what is the significance of the weapons made of bronze and steel?”

“That is simple: bronze weapons have no effect on the denizens of Hell, but you can imagine what they can do to humans. On the other hand, steel weapons kill demons with the barest touch. That’s why steel is called the Sacred Metal. We cannot fight the demons the way we would like to because the only weapons available are all made of bronze. Yours is the only steel weapon that I have ever seen.”

“Are there any steel weapons around anywhere?”

“The legends say that there are caches of steel weapons hidden in caves, but those are just legends as far as I know.”

“Do you have any idea where one of theses caves might be?”

“No, I don’t. However, there are more legends that say there are records that give the location of these caves. One of the sites for the records is reputed to be at a place called Fort Benning. That was a military post about 60 miles north of here.”

“Wonderful! There was a Ft. Benning in my world, and I have been there many times. If I could get there, I might be able to find the record. Is there an easy way to travel, or will I have to walk?”

“I am afraid that you will have to walk. Humans are forbidden to travel, so you will find it difficult to reach Fort Benning.”

“I don’t care about the difficulties, dammit. I’ll do whatever it takes to get there.”

“Good luck, then. I certainly hope that you make it and can find the record you seek. I wish that there was more that I could do to aid you.”

“Is there anyone else in this group who might have some helpful information for me?”

“I don’t know. All I can suggest is that you ask them to see if there is something useful they might have to say.”

I don’t know why I had this compulsion to kill the demons from Hell, but I felt it as an overpowering force compelling me to do whatever I could to cleanse them from this version of Earth. I’ll never get any rest until I get started, so I did talk to every one of the people in the cave. I didn’t get much more information, but I did get a little. However, it was getting dark, so I decided to wait until tomorrow to head north.

Much to my surprise, my hunger faded without me eating anything. That was when I found out that the Water of Life made it no longer necessary for a person to eat food. Furthermore, the Water of Life worked its healing magic forever. I was never going to get sick nor could I be wounded. A wound would heal as soon at the wounding weapon was removed from contact with my body.

That night, all of us bedded down in the cave. The people believed that I could and would protect them from any demons roaming about. This was when I was forced to recognize that I did not need sleep. Every woman in the group wanted to mate with me, and they were so persuasive that I couldn’t turn them down. I didn’t keep a count, but I estimate that I fucked about 15 women that night.

Every one of them hit an orgasm worth talking about, and they all thanked me for the experience. What really amazed me was that I also orgasmed along with every one of the women and was able to keep it up all night. Because of all of that fucking, I never did get any sleep that night, but I was completely rested the next morning. Dammit, I felt like Superman and was ready to kill every demon that I could find.

I bid everyone goodby and headed toward Ft. Benning at a steady jog. I got bored before long and wished that I could fly. Well, that was one Superman trait that I did not have. No matter how much I tried, I could not fly. Oh, I could jump a long way, but it was nothing like what I imagined flying to be like. Oh, well, win some-lose some.

I was not running at anywhere like my best speed, but I was eating up the miles. To my surprise, I began to recognize landmarks that told me that I was close to the Ft. Benning that I was familiar with. The trouble was that there was so much undergrowth and trees around me that I could not get a close identification of my location. I figured that my only choice was to continue to follow this relatively good road; eventually, it had to lead somewhere important.

I kept moving at my current speed of about 10 MPH (Miles per Hour), and it was not long before I came upon a caravan of people. It reminded me of pictures that I had seen of slave caravans, and that immediately triggered within me an overpowering urge to do something about it. In no time, I had caught up to the rear guard of the caravan.

This rear guard consisted of several of the Erglets, the low caste demons, and some of the lion-dogs used by the Erglets. They spotted me trotting toward them, and that prompted a lively conversation among the demons. One of the demons sported a fancy headdress, so I figured that he must be a sergeant, or the demon equivalent. He whistled at the lion-dogs and sent them after me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.