Smoke and Mirrors
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by Cuentista

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Merlin Jacobs was a man who was successful in his career, not so successful in his love life. His hobby, collecting antiques, occasioned an encounter with a being that had a profound impact on both.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal  

The threesome trial quickly became a permanent arrangement. Steffany and Leann were as much in love with each other as they were with Merlin, and he was crazy for both of them. Their unions pretty much covered any and all conceivable permutations of two woman/one man lovemaking. Steffany kept hinting that another man might make it even more interesting, but Merlin felt it would take some time for him to work up to that. He didn’t discount the possibility all together, but he was still carrying some old baggage in his mind that would have to be worked through. The women were content to be patient because they knew Steffany would eventually have her way. It was just a matter of time and selecting the right dude to complete their foursome.


It was ten months later, October fourteenth, to be exact, when Merlin was called into Jerry’s office. There he shook hands with Frank Whitney, the CEO of the corporation.

“Merlin,” Mr. Whitney said, “What would you think about moving to San Francisco to become the product development guru for the entire corporation?

Merlin had been thinking about this day since Smoke told him of it’s eventuality, not quite believing it would come true until this moment. He wanted the job and he wanted the big boost in income that came with it, but now that it was right there in front of him, there were other considerations to be taken into account. He would have to insist on at least one condition, and he was prepared to decline the offer if it wasn’t met.

“Mr. Whitney,” Merlin began, “I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your offer.”

The silver-haired CEO beamed and said, “It’s nothing you don’t deserve, Merlin. The innovations you’ve come up with over the last few months have left our corporate folks in the home office shaking their heads in wonder. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if you weren’t looking at a rather substantial bonus at the end of the year.”

Merlin played his card. “That’s very flattering, Mr. Whitney. But before I give you my answer, I have one condition.”

Frank and Jerry looked at each other in confusion. Jerry turned to his long-time employee and said, “Uh, Merlin, I wonder if you understand what Mr. Whitney is offering you here. You can’t be putting any conditions on a chance like this.”

Merlin stood straight and took a deep breath. “But I’m afraid I must.”

Whitney, looking slightly irritated, asked, “And what is that condition, Merlin?”

“It has to do with staffing. I want Steffany Thomas to come along with me as my personal assistant and liaison to the sales division. If you examine her personnel file, I’m sure you’ll find she’s imminently qualified to hold that position.”

Frank Whitney’s face broke into a smile as Jerry looked stricken. Jerry sputtered, “Jesus, Merlin! You want to rob me of the best sales manager I’ve ever worked with? Not gonna happen!!”

Mr. Whitney patted Jerry on the back and corrected, “Um, I’m afraid it is gonna happen, Jerry. We’ve been looking at Ms. Thomas for some time now and trying to find a way to get her into corporate HQ. Merlin just provided us with that. I suggest you start looking for a suitable replacement.” He turned back to Merlin. “Very well, Mr. Jacobs, I agree to your condition. How soon will you and Ms. Thomas be able to make the move?”

“Well, I need a few days to wrap up things here, and of course I need to coordinate with Steffany. How about I call you in a day or two and give you our schedule?”

Whitney nodded. “Works for me. Congratulations, Merlin, and welcome aboard.”

“Thank you so much, sir. You won’t be disappointed.”

“I’m sure I won’t.”

Jerry walked away mumbling to himself, “Fuck me! My office has been gutted!”


“Smoke, come!”

“How may I be of service.”

Merlin could hardly contain his excitement, and he was grinning like a Cheshire Cat when he burst out with, “I GOT IT! I got the promotion just like you said I would! I really don’t know how to thank you!”

Smoke smiled indulgently and said, “Congratulations, Merlin, but you have nothing to thank me for. You earned your promotion fair and square and all on your own.”

“But I didn’t! I never would have managed without your help and all the little pieces of advanced information you fed me.”

“Not true, my boy. All I did was to encourage you to go after what you already knew was there. Points of information about your clients and potential clients were nothing that you wouldn’t have deduced or at least intuited on you own. You were never fed any deep dark secrets that gave you an advantage. It was the boost in self-confidence you gained through your amorous association with Steffany and Leann that powered your success. If I played any role at all, it was merely as a catalyst. Consider the old saw, ‘Nothing succeeds like success.’”

“Damn, Smoke, false modesty hardly befits you. My whole life has turned around since I scraped a little paint off of your back. Anyway, whether you accept credit or not, I insist on being grateful for everything you’ve done for me.”

“As you wish, Merlin. Will there be anything else?”

“Um, no, I guess not. Jesus, Smoke, you can be a real buzz-kill, you know that?”

“So you’ve told me on more than one occasion, Merlin.”


Steffany and Merlin were waiting when Leann let herself into his apartment that evening.

“Hi guys,” she bubbled a she hung her light jacket on the coat rack. “I know it’s my night to cook, but I was thinking about ordering in if you don’t mind. It’s been a busy day down at the women’s shelter and I’m bushed.”

Steffany gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. “You know, you really need to ease up a little, Leann. You work yourself to the bone down there at the shelter, and for nothing! I should think they could at least offer gas money for all the running around you do for them.”

“No, honey! It’s a volunteer job. The women who find their way to us have been knocked around by their men and by society in general for years, and it’s only right we make some effort to ease their burden as much as we can. Anyhow, it’s not like I need the money. I’m pretty well off, thanks to my late hubby’s insurance policy and I feel an obligation to share my free time.”

Merlin added, “And to your credit, love. And I think ordering in is a great idea, but let’s make it something fancy because Steffany and I are celebrating. We’re hoping you’re going to celebrate right along with us.”

“Oh? What’s the occasion?”

Merlin could hardly contain his excitement, but he dodged her question for the moment. “It’s something I’ve been kind of expecting for some time now and I – we - want you to be a part of it. But let’s decide what’s for dinner first.”

Leann regarded her friends/lovers curiously. “Well, it’s your show. How about we order a big Thai dinner with all the trimmings from Meesang’s, something spicy enough to threaten our health.”

“I vote yea!” shouted Steffany.

Merlin agreed, “Me too, although I know I’m gonna regret it. Better have them include a six-pack of cold beer to help quench the fire.”

A few minutes later dinner was on the way. Merlin sat in the middle of the couch with the ladies on either side, Steff running her fingers through his hair and Leann snuggled under his arm with her face pressed to his chest.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.