Smoke and Mirrors
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Cuentista

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Merlin Jacobs was a man who was successful in his career, not so successful in his love life. His hobby, collecting antiques, occasioned an encounter with a being that had a profound impact on both.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal  

It’s been said that confession is good for the soul. Well, Merlin, not being much on religion, had no inclination to seek out a priest, but he felt the need to assuage his guilty conscience about lusting after Leann. The only one he’d even consider confessing to was Smoke. For one thing, it would be safer than the bond of the confessional because nobody else could even see or speak to his own personal confessor.

After several days of wrestling with his newly revived yen for his neighbor’s desirable little body, he stood in front of the mirror and commanded, “Smoke, come.”

The image of Samuel holding a lighted match to his stogie came into view. “Yes, Merlin? I sense it’s been a few days since we’ve spoken.”

“Yes, well everything has been going pretty darned well, so there’s been no reason to disturb you. And those little tips you’ve been providing have been very helpful. I’m grateful.”

“Yes, yes, but that isn’t what you want to ask me about, is it? Your neighbor Leann is stirring up feelings of lust and pangs of guilt. Rather, it’s your thoughts of Leann that are plaguing you, although I see no reason why they should. Ask your question, Merlin.”

“Damn it, Smoke, would you quit doing that?”

Smoke teased back innocently, “Doing what, Merlin?”

“Jumping in and telling me what I’m about to ask you! It screws up my whole train of thought!”

“Very well, master. In the future, I shall restrain myself in that regard. So go ahead and ask me if having sexual relations with Leann would end relations with Steffany.”

Merlin grimaced in frustration and irritation. “I asked you not to call me master! You really can be a pain in the butt, do you know that?”

“I do, but my current position as hostage to your whims provides little enough opportunity for joy and humor, so I take advantage of whatever opportunities present themselves. I find you and your travails to be a rich source of amusement. Now, to answer your question: Except for the issue of time management, there is no reason why you can’t enjoy and be enjoyed by both women. Your desire for one needn’t suffer because of your desire for the other. You might be surprised to learn that either of them would be favorably disposed to a three-way relationship if the opportunity were to present itself. You already know they both possess rather adventurous natures.”

Merlin was rocked back on his heels! “THREE-WAY? You mean as in menagé à trois? My god, Smoke, I can’t even imaging that!”

“Then perhaps you should work at broadening your imagination. The quality in you that most restricts your development as a man is your insistence on rejecting alternative ideas out of hand as somehow sinful or wicked when, in fact, they are nothing of the sort. In most societies throughout the universe, committed groups of lovers are the norm rather than the exception. I must say your concept of morality is really quite antiquated.”

Merlin began pacing back and forth in front of the mirror, sputtering, “But ... but ... but...”

“But, but, but what? Good heavens, man, spit it out!”

Merlin stopped and looked into the mirror. “Dammit, Smoke, I can’t just walk up and ask them to ... to ... oh shit! I gotta think about this! I’ll get back to you!”

With that, he headed for the kitchen for a cold beer and Smoke dissolved into a cloud enjoying a good laugh along the way. Humans were such droll creatures. And Merlin was so easy to stir up.


After he got over the shock of the idea, Merlin began to give Smoke’s suggestion some serious consideration. The thought of being naked in bed with two of the sexiest women he’d ever known conjured up the most erotic feelings. But Smoke was wrong about one thing: It wasn’t moral concerns that held him back, it was his painful, almost pathological shyness, although that seemed to be getting better all the time. Still, doing two women at the same time was something on porn sites, not in any world Merlin live in...

... Until Smoke planted the idea in his head. Now Merlin couldn’t leave it alone. The more he thought about it, the more he wanted it. He wanted it so badly that just thinking about it would generate a boner. Things hadn’t been so busy in his underwear since he was a teenager.

But the issue was how he could go about making that happen? He couldn’t just walk up to Steffany or Leann and say, “Hey, you know what? I’ve got this other girlfriend who’d like to lick your pussy raw while I fuck her socks off. Whaddaya say?”

Actually, Steffany might go for that kind of direct, lewd approach, but he didn’t think Leann would. Of course, she had openly flirted with him, so maybe he was wrong about that. No, he’d need to come up with something a bit subtler, some excuse to get them in the same room to start with, then he’d need to find some way to maneuver the conversation to get them interested in each other. He was still too ignorant to appreciate that if the women were going to connect, they’d need no help from him in doing so. They’d recognize a mutual desire almost instantly.

Smoke had assured him they’d be amenable to the idea of a trio, so he just needed to provide the opportunity for the suggestion to be brought out in the open.

For several days Merlin wracked his brain to come up with something that wouldn’t seem totally contrived, but he wasn’t having any success. He was stuck.

Then (and here comes the deus ex machina) Steffany herself provided the solution. It was while they were enjoying an afternoon of debauchery in her living room. She was sprawled out on the couch with one leg hooked over the arm and the other over his shoulder, her bathrobe open and Merlin on his knees between her legs feasting on her juicy pussy. He’d licked her to orgasm once and was well on his way to repeating when she says, “Aaaahh, you sweet man, you! You’re as good at pussy eating as any woman I’ve ever had.”

He looked up with a curious expression and asked, “You’ve had sex with women?”

She giggled at the look on his face smeared with her wetness. “Of course I have! Haven’t you ever had sex with a guy?”

He felt his cheeks flush as he recalled a time in his tree house when he was fourteen. He and his best friend had been ogling some of his dad’s Playboys. One thing led to another and his friend wound up sucking him off. He loved it at the time, but later he was so guilt-ridden that he never did it again. He knew he wasn’t gay, but for years after that event, he wondered if there might be a bisexual gene somewhere in his make-up.

He answered, “Well, um, not since I was a kid.”

She reached out and ran her fingers through his hair. “Did you like it?”

His first inclination was to lie, but if he couldn’t be honest with his true love, then shame on him. He grinned and nodded his head. “But we never did it again. I was always terrified someone would find out and I’d be labeled a faggot.”

She laughed, “Who the fuck cares what a bunch of homophobic tight-asses think? You know what I’d like to do - I mean if you’d feel comfortable with it? I’d like to invite another man or woman or maybe even a couple to come play with us. You know, explore every hidden aspect of our sexual desires. Do you think you could handle something like that?”

Merlin couldn’t believe his good luck! It was so perfect that he wondered for a second if Smoke had somehow planted the idea in her head. But no, that wasn’t what Smoke did. Was it?

His nose trailed through her bush and his tongue licked up her belly as he knee-walked up to the couch, slipped his hands under Steffany’s beautiful ass and pulled her to the edge so he could slide his almost painfully stiff cock into her. With a lascivious smirk on his face, he leaned over to lick her nipple and said, “Yeah, if it was the right person, I think I could handle it. Come to think of it, I might even have someone in mind.”

Her head pushed back against the cushion and her eyes closed as she felt his cock fill her completely. “Aaahh, you magnificent stud, just keep doing that while you tell me all about this someone you have in mind!”

Merlin began stroking in and out as he was thinking about how to introduce his neighbor. Unable to come up with anything clever or innovative, he just laid it out. “Ungh, ungh, ungh, damn you feel good! I, ungh, was thinking about my, ungh, neighbor. You know, ungh, the one that seduced me and, ungh, kicked off the divorce? Oooh, yeah, woman, you are so hot!”

“Feed my pussy, baby! Give mama that big hot cock! Do you really think she’d be interested? Deeper, baby, deeper!”

“Don’t know, ungh, but I could invite her, ungh, to dinner some night, ungh, and we could, ungh, kinda get a sense of, ungh, how she might feel about it. God I love your pussy! Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh!

Steffany was quickly climbing toward another orgasm. “Oooh yeah! Just talking about it makes me hot for her! Pound me hard, lover! Let’s have her over for dinner at your place! Oh! I’m getting close! Cum in me baby! Fill my pussy! Maybe tomorrow night! AAAARRRGGGHHH! I’m coooommmmiiiinnnngggg!”

Merlin followed her over the top and fired his load deep into her belly, pressing every millimeter of cock in as far as it would go. Another great fuck session in the books!

To recover, he fell forward to rest his sweaty face on her sweaty tits. He licked a drop of salty moisture off her nipple and sighed, “I’ll talk to her tonight.”


Merlin’s stomach was alive with butterflies as he rang Leann’s doorbell at around eight PM. Judging from the way she was dressed when she opened the door, it seemed she was getting ready for bed. She looked very retro and very appealing in an old fashion flower-print granny gown and fuzzy bunny slippers. The gown pretty much hid everything underneath except for where it draped over her perky breasts.

Regretting his poor timing, Merlin apologized, “Oh darn, Leann, I’m sorry! Looks like I caught you at a bad time.”

She flashed a pretty smile and said, “Not at all, neighbor. It’s just that I’m not planning to go anywhere or entertain anyone so I thought I’d get comfortable and curl up with a good book. What’s on your mind?”

“Well, um, I was wondering if you’d like to have dinner with Steffany and me tomorrow evening. It’s nothing formal and it would be at my apartment.”

She held the door open to invite him in. “Have a seat and tell me all about it. I appreciate the offer, but why would your new love be interested in having me over for dinner?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.