Trading Hells - Cover

Trading Hells

Copyright© 2016 by MadMcAl

Chapter 8

The others were sitting around the table eating breakfast.

Darren had a grin on his face as he asked Marc: “You found her. Good. What took you so long? I can’t see her going for a little fun with you.”

This would be strenuous. Marc could not let it go apparently.

“Well, first I had to find her. This place is big, you know. After I got the idea to look in the security system I found out that the loading dock is open, and looked there. You have to look at it at the CCTV, or you won’t believe me. It seems we have a few bots now, and Red here was hanging on a crate with all her weight trying to open it. Then we got it open, activated the bot to let it unpack and activate the others, and now are here.”

I facepalmed. “I can’t convince you to simply let it go, right? All right, short form, I am very sensitive about my lack of size and strength. Just for your info, so you won’t be surprised when I rip your head off about it.”

I took a deep breath.

“Otherwise we have to talk about several things. First, what is your opinion about the slaves?”

That stunned them. They looked at each other, before Christine asked back: “What slaves?”

“I mean the four sex toys and the two menial workers that Frankel and his sociopaths held. The ones that are still controlled by the computer system.”

“I ... we thought you already released them.” Came from Kate this time.

“No time yet. I would have if the situation had not come apart with Ernie. But then ... well, I think we should talk about the big decisions. It is not “we” if I make all of them.”

They all agreed to that. Then Darren spoke up.

“Anybody against freeing them?” Nobody reacted. “Ok, so there you have it. Free them.”

“That was the easy part. Now to the hard part. What do we do with them after freeing them? I thought about letting them stay here. Not that they will be useful for quite a time. Oh, and if nobody has any objection, I will ask them what they will do if decollared before doing it. Not to be catty, but we don’t need them to go on a rampage.”

Again I got no dissenting vote. Wow, democracy is easy.

“Ok, that’s point one. Point two: How do you see us organized? I mean, I want to use this building to open an implant surgery. I would hire you all on as guards and helpers. But that is only the day job. Your merc jobs would have to be separate. Any thoughts about that?”

Jacky’s eyes tried to spring out of her skull with that.

“Merc jobs? I don’t ... we ... I have no idea about how merc jobs work.”

That brought a tinkling laughter from Christine.

“You’re the book keeper. That means you’re only part in the merc jobs is to help us keep them profitable. Damned time we get somebody who keeps the money straight. To answer your question, Ronnie, if the pay is right, then I have no complaints. And it would be rad if you could help us with the merc jobs. Often enough we need computer support.”

“Please, not Ronnie. Then rather Red. And if you believe that I go onto the mission with you, think again. I am Alpha Neg. Neither of us would enjoy it if I would go with you. No endurance, no strength.”

Darren intervened.

“Nah, computer support is usually before the mission and mostly done from home. Normally we hire comps for the mission. Cuts into the profit.”

That was different.

“Ok, that I can do. As long as you keep me away from the action. Then the next question, how do you, or we, divide the spoils?”

Darren again: “Usually everyone gets a share. Then the boss of the mission gets another share. Spoils and pay together.”

Hm, good plan. But there were ways to improve it. So I made the suggestion.

“Good baseline, but I think we can make it better. How about this.

One share for each member of the group. One share additional for each member partaking actively in the mission. One share for the mission commander, and if there are more than one each gets a share. And finally One share for the group as a whole. For group equipment, common expenses and such.”

They all mulled it over, before Christine asked a question.

“What do you mean with one share for each member and one share for each member partaking?”

I had to smile.

“Well, Jacky won’t actively go on the missions, and often you won’t need me. So in the case that you don’t need computer support, Jacky and I get one share each. Each of you except whoever commands gets two shares each. Whoever leads gets three shares. And one share goes into the group account.”

And a third time I heard them all agreeing.

“OK, I hope it works. Now, do we include the slaves into our group, and give them shares, or not? Personally I am for including them.”

They talked hushed for a bit, and then Darren answered for all.

“Yeah, I think we include them. At least for the start. Let’s see how it works out.”

Good, now to the important points.

“That is nice. That means seven of us, six slaves, and the group share... 14 basic shares. Now while I took over here, I also took over the slavers accounts. All in all roughly 40 million, if you include the building at current estimate. 14 basic shares, I was the sole member partaking and the mission commander, makes 16 shares at all. Makes 2.5 million dollar per share. The building estimate is 4.5 million. I would like to take it as part of my share, if that is all right.”

The others sat there, silent and openmouthed, looking at me in apparent shock.

After a minute the silence became awkward and I asked:

“What? Is something wrong?”

Jacky was the first to recover.

“You ... you are giving each of us 2.5 million dollar? Just so?”

It dawned to me that we had a communication fail somewhere.

“Uhm, yes, why?”

She looked at the others.

“2.5 million dollar is a, well how do I say it, that is a shit load of money. And you are just giving it to us?”

What the hell was the problem here? I was at a loss what got them into a twist.

“We have made the rules how we divide the loot just a few minutes ago. Of course I give you your shares. What do you think I would do? Cheat you on the very first day?”

I was getting irritated. I mean, yeah, we were all pretty new to each other, but please give me some credit.

At this point Darren interrupted.

“Ah, no, it is not that. I can only speak for me, but I have thought that the agreement counts from now on, and that everything you got from Frankel was yours. We are simply shocked that you give up so much money. You are giving over 30 million dollar away.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.