Trading Hells - Cover

Trading Hells

Copyright© 2016 by MadMcAl

Chapter 5

After I collared the tech I took my time to think about my situation, while moving into the kitchen to get something to eat a little bit more substantial than the ‘liquid all protein’ diet the slavers had me on. The compound was actually exactly what I needed. Secure, many rooms and a big lab section. I could convert it to a street surgery relatively quickly, but I would need help. Sure, I could use androids and bots for most of the menial work. Thinking about it, I ordered a group of them. But as I had just proven, depending on your computer exclusively for security is a fool’s strategy. I would need warm bodies. And not the future slaves, aka former slavers. These I would never be able to trust.

No, I needed people who were at least somewhat trustworthy.

With that I walked to the storage room. The intended slaves in the cage were, at first, rather listless on my entry. Until one of them saw me alone and clothed.

“Shit. Red. What the hell...” And pandemonium broke out. It was, for a few minutes, impossible to understand a single word. After the racket died down a bit, I was ready to answer.

“I told you in the van that even if I had a plan I would not tell it. Well, surprise, I did not tell you about it.”

I walked into the middle of the room.

“Now I have a proposition for you. I decided to use Frankel’s hospitality a bit longer. Especially as he and his boys will move shortly. In here, to be exact, as soon as I have them all collared. So this compound here will be my new base of operation. I will be in need of people I can trust to not slit my throat. So I offer all of you the choice of not only letting you out of the cage and removing the collar, but living here and working for me. Of course I would ensure that you won’t simply try to overpower me. Any thoughts?”

From one of the cages in the back of the room, one of the, so far un-introduced, men made his opinion known.

“I will be damned if I work for a Pure bitch. How about we simply kick her ass and keep the house for ourselves? Anyone with me?”

Wow, the brightest he was not. I chose to make the situation clear to him, and all the others.

“Ok, he is out. Not only is he, unwilling, but he is an idiot on top of that. One, you are still inside the cages. So overpowering me is a bit hard to do. Two, I managed to take out the whole of the slaver gang. They were armed, and 2:1 in advantage compared to you. So the options you have are:

You can work for me, except for loudmouth over there. Obviously I will then let you out of the cage, remove your collar and then you can get your equipment. Or equipment from the slavers if you prefer that stuff. You can, politely, decline my offer. You will still be let out of the cage, and be decollared. You get your property and can leave. You can, like the asshole, insult me, and make it clear that, if you could, take what I have gained from me. In that case, you will be dragged out of the cage and out of the house. Have fun getting the collar removed. And I hope you get undercover before you freeze to death. Lastly you can try to deceive me. Should I later find out about it, well then you get a brand new collar and can stay in the cage until the collar owns you.”

I turned around and looked at every cage.

“One thing you should know beforehand. These collars have a rarely used feature that Frankel had deactivated, but that I activated before coming in here. While they can’t compel you to tell the truth, they show when you lie. So do yourself a favor and be honest with me. Clear?”

A few of them nodded.

“And before you decide, one of the perks working for me is that you can play with my new toys. Any questions?”

It took a moment, before the mutant raised its hand.

“Yep. How the hell did you do that?” “I will tell that to people I trust, at least somewhat. Other questions?”

Marc Holt had surprisingly one.

“What about me? You have made it clear you can’t stand me. So will I remain in the cage or walk outside naked?”

That was a good question. For many it would be an easy one. But I had thought about it already.

“Nope, you get the same chance as everybody else. Just one thing. If I tell you to leave me alone, get the fuck out of my private sphere. Understood?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.