Heritage of the Blood - Cover

Heritage of the Blood

Copyright© 2016 by DWraith

Chapter 6: Acceptance, Approval, and a Decision

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Acceptance, Approval, and a Decision - After the Fall of the Age of Technology, the near-immortal races, the Dwarves, Gnomes, and others have re-emerged from their underground sanctuaries. The immortal elves, though previously extinct, re-awaken from among humans who carry their blood. One other race is also returning. One girl finds she is destined to be the representative on Earth of an ancient Goddess of the Light, while the forces of the Dark rise to destroy all that is good.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Tear Jerker   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Furry   non-anthro   Were animal   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Analingus   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

She was startled, for a moment, and then she kissed him again, longer than the last. Then, with her lips still against his, she whispered “yes, Yes, YES!” with the last almost a shout.

Guardian, who had been sniffing around the area suddenly sat back on his haunches, and raised up such a howling as could have woken the dead. His howl, which Ellis realized was of extreme pleasure and excitement, was taken up throughout the woods, then throughout the city. Ellis saw the Mynkathi cub start to glow once more, brighter than the night of the meeting, and saw that the entire pack was now around them, as the howl trailed off.

Kimber, the alpha female, and her mate walked up to him, sniffing at him. All at once, they both reared back on their haunches, letting loose another howl, of a different modulation, which again was picked up and carried throughout the Isle. He was startled when he felt the cub suddenly lean against his leg, Kimber doing the same on his other side. Then he suddenly felt happy, extremely content, and a strange sense of approval. Not to mention a fierce protectiveness.

Seeing the startled look of wonder on his face, sensing the same feelings, she kissed him again. “Well, lover mine, it seems they approve you for my mate. In fact, they’ve just adopted you into the pack. They are completely in agreement with our pairing. And, I think, they will literally tear into anyone who tries to negate our choice.” As she started tugging at his clothing, he saw the Mynkathi melt back into the shadows of the woods.


Their lovemaking, this time, was gentle, taking their time—an exclamation of their joy and pleasure at their decision to join their lives together. They gave to each other of their utmost, ultimate happiness in being with one another, gratefully accepting the love of the other.

They began, as they had the previous morning, by caressing and kissing each other tenderly, lovingly, all over their bodies, as they slowly undressed each other.

They changed to a sixty-nine position, as they hungrily tickled, nibbled, kissed, and sucked each other.

Then, slowly, Ellis turned her onto her back as he kissed his way back up to her mouth, nibbling and sucking playfully, teasingly on her nipples along the way.

She caressed his back, his sides, his chest, then held him by the hips as she pulled him inside.

They brought each other to the edge of climax many times, as they shared their bodies with each other, already one in spirit and heart.

Their cry of exaltation, of elation, as they shared a mutual orgasm, rang through the clear morning air. Once more, the Mynkathi sent up a howl to the sky. Once more, the howl was carried, joined, and repeated throughout the Isle of the Eyrie Draconis.


As they lay in each other’s arms, in blissful comfort and contentment, Ellis wondered how Anika would accept the news.

They had been close, before he’d found Janet again. They had been growing closer. Nearly close enough to be sharing each other’s beds. She had shown a little jealousy when he had brought an unconscious, wounded Janet to the Isle ... not to mention stunned when he also magically transported Janet’s animal companions to the city as well.

“What are you thinking of?” Janet asked, feeling the sudden tension in his body. “Why are you frowning?”

“I’m not sure how Anika will take this, our being betrothed. She and I were on the point of becoming more than just close friends, something she wanted very much, when I found you. She wasn’t exactly thrilled when I brought you in. I hope you two can get along. I don’t want to lose her friendship. And I don’t want to lose you, either.”

“I already told you, I would have understood. As for Anika, leave that to me. I hope that, just maybe, she and I could get to be really close friends, too!” she said decisively.

At his look of surprise, she laughed. “I have been alone for a long time. I’d like to try something a little unorthodox, and besides, maybe, just maybe, if what I hope to try works out, she won’t be just a friend, but a family member. I don’t mind sharing. And besides, are there that many of us that we can actually afford monogamy?” she asked him slyly.

He spluttered a bit, blushing furiously. “I ... I ... I guess not. But are you sure you don’t mind, love of my heart?”

“I told you I would start things, and then we’ll see where they go from there. Could you have her informed that I would appreciate her company this evening, for supper, when we get back? Make sure the message says it’s important. I really would like to get to know her much better.”

“Okay,” he answered. “Tell me when you want to go back.”

Janet sat up, trailing a hand along his front. “How about a swim, Ellis?” she asked, looking wistfully out over the lake. Ellis went to the shore and scooped up a handful of water, which he then tossed at her. She shivered as the cool water hit her. “Okay, maybe not here. I wonder how those dolphins are doing, though, back at the cove.” Her declaration was followed by a few sharp barks from among the nearby trees. “Kimber says the she-bear is ready to go back, too. Do you think we could go?”

“Actually, I think this might be your chance to get together with Anika. Besides, the Elders won’t want you leaving the Isle unprotected,” Ellis said apologetically.

“Not quite yet. I kind of want to be in the right mood for this evening. Anyway, you know the Mynkathi will follow wherever we go, and they already know the cove, seeing as that was practically right outside their den. And ... I wanted a repeat performance, on the beach.”

“Well, if you put it that way, I guess they won’t miss us. And I can set up some extra protection. We both can. You heard what Arissa said, that you must learn how to use your abilities. Alright then.” And after getting clothed, Ellis transformed into his Dragon form, and then they took wing, Janet again carrying Guardian, heading for the cove where she had spent most of the past three years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.