Heritage of the Blood
Prologue

Copyright© 2016 by DWraith

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - After the Fall of the Age of Technology, the near-immortal races, the Dwarves, Gnomes, and others have re-emerged from their underground sanctuaries. The immortal elves, though previously extinct, re-awaken from among humans who carry their blood. One other race is also returning. One girl finds she is destined to be the representative on Earth of an ancient Goddess of the Light, while the forces of the Dark rise to destroy all that is good.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Tear Jerker   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Furry   non-anthro   Were animal   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Analingus   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

The sight of the flies, the smell of decay and smoke in the cottage as she walks in is enough to make her gag. She nearly faints. Then, as she walks towards the stairs to the second floor where her room is located, her foot hits something solid, yet yielding.

Looking down, a scream is almost literally torn from her throat, for, lying there at her feet, at the base of the stairs, is the man who had raised her as his own daughter, in spite of her half-blooded ancestry. The man who had taken her mother in, before she herself had been born, who had loved her mother as much as he’d loved his first wife, whom he had lost three years prior to the girl’s mother’s arrival.

He had been raising his own two children alone, the eldest a five year-old girl, the youngest, born just before his mother’s death, three years old at the time Tom found the strange, heavily pregnant woman lying unconscious in the woods, being watched over by a pack of the largest, strangest wolves he had ever seen.

Trying to get away from the sight, the girl runs upstairs, only to trip over the body of her half-brother at the top, falling in such a manner that her face hits the unmoving chest of Ellis, her step-brother, with whom her relationship had recently intensified beyond that of opposite sex siblings.

The sight of this body hits her even harder than the one below, causing her to burst into tears. With a wail of pain, she crawls over he who had so recently become her lover, with her mother’s consent, into the bedroom beyond, which they had been sharing now for months, only to find the bodies of the last two missing members of her family, lying naked and bloodied on the large bed.

The sight of her mother and step-sister, naked, beaten black and blue all over their bodies, not to mention all the blood, a lot of which was pooled between their legs, their ankles tied to the bedposts, rips an even more painful scream from her, then she thankfully, finally falls blissfully unconscious...


The form in the lean-to suddenly jerked up to a sitting position with a scream, waking from the nightmare in desperate tears.

A silvery-grey wolf cub, the size of a hunting dog, nuzzled her in the shoulder, getting some of her strange long hair in his mouth. The cub was the youngest, newest member of the pack that had protected and followed her mother to those distant woods in that now seemingly distant, yet not so long ago time; a pack that now watched over her.

This cub tended to follow her everywhere she went, which, with the recent return of the nightmares she’d thought banished nearly two years ago, was a comfort, a blessing in this seemingly dark, bleak world. She had taken to calling him Guardian, for he tended to bristle at anything he perceived as threatening to her. He had recently taken to sleeping curled up against her back at night, which often kept the nightmares at bay, but they seemed to be getting stronger.

She reached over, gave Guardian a tight hug, something seemingly barely tolerated though greatly sought after, then got up to dress for the day, which might quite likely be taken up with hunting, as she currently had no patients that needed constant care.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.