THE Harem Tales 3: What's So Maybe About Katie! - Cover

THE Harem Tales 3: What's So Maybe About Katie!

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Chapter 4: Hero Rewarded, Villain Punished, Maturity Acknowledged

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Hero Rewarded, Villain Punished, Maturity Acknowledged - No matter how bad a sponsor turns out to be, his concubine is powerless, right? Well, maybe... This story is the third in THE Harem series and needs the first two to 'get' many references.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

After a brief welcoming with those sponsor-wives and companions then present, the new companions were installed in the enclave’s med-tubes to restore them from Scud’s unwanted modifications. As with the others before them, visible modifications were confined to age-appropriate builds, toning and polishing, the individual’s preference on pubis decorations, and the like. Dora installed communication implants and began the strengthening and reflex modifications that would be needed by the new arrivals when they joined team operations on Earth. Carole’s skills assessment interview could wait until later.

Upon finding her titties and womanly shape on the way to full restoration, Tabbi grabbed Michael’s hand, dragged him into the bedroom, and tried her best to screw him senseless. Her cries and moans were epic, and it took the cooperation of all the teachers to keep the kiddies out of the room without their becoming alarmed.

Done with Michael, Tabbi stalked the quiet Victor and proceeded to make his lucky day. Hot and sweaty, she dragged him into the shower, and once clean, she bent over and licked him until he erupted - spraying her face, hair, and down her back to her crack. The appreciative Victor, recovering quickly, lifted the small wonder and settled her onto his still-hard cock. As he worked vigorously to meet her needs, he gazed down in wonder at his new fuck buddy.

Rinsed clean again, Tabbi spotted Cathleen, sitting back to her on a low-backed couch, and silently made her way over. She crouched behind her new sponsor, rubbed her wonderfully restored boobies against Cathleen’s neck, and reached down to fondle her owner’s pale white wonders.

Cathleen stretched, and turned her face to receive a soft but greedy kiss. Then she twisted on the couch and dragged Tabbi over the plush back and into her lap. “Why so needy and affectionate, little one?” she asked.

“I’m a person again, not a masturbation tool. I’m clearly in a family, and I need to celebrate and to give back.” Tabbi paused. “Can you understand?”

Cathleen responded, “I was never the kind of prisoner or object quite the way you were, but I was nonetheless an object and a prisoner of sorts. AND that was before I was about to be raped when Michael and Rachel rescued me. I do understand.”

Cuddling the teen to her, Cathleen whispered, “Let me just hold and cuddle you for a while.” Shortly, the exhausted girl slept while Cathleen stroked her hair.


Sitting across the room, Katie sat thinking and watching Cathleen gentle her young lover. She had much to think about.

An hour or so before, she awoke with Dora’s voice in her head, <Hello, sponsor candidate Katie Wyoming Knott. Just lay there. I want to talk with you before anyone knows that you are awake.>

The lid to the med-tube opened, and identifying the sexy voice in her head as that of the AI from the airlock, Katie lay with her eyes closed as she had been instructed. She waited.

<Good girl, > Dora praised. <You haven’t been in the family long enough to know, but you need Michael’s advice before you volunteer for the Confederacy. He will have your best interests at heart, and his advice will be good.>

“I believe you,” stated the young woman, “but what’s your interest in all this?”

<No need to speak aloud, > Dora answered. <Practice sub-vocalizing, and I will understand you.> She continued, <I became aware and am a full partner-wife in this clan. As such, I share responsibility for you.>

<Interesting way to state that, > Katie sub-vocalized as requested. <So why do Betty and Tabbi belong to the Harem, but I belong to Michael?>

<In most matters, there is no practical difference, > Dora explained, <but Michael negotiated a very special contract at extraction. His deal provides unusual protections for him and his associates. He specifically offers his sponsorship when he feels there is a need for this contractual protection. You clearly did. Victor and Victoria are transsexuals and he thought they needed special protection as well.>

<Dora, I need time to think, please don’t tell anyone until I’ve had some time, > came the request. <Say, what changed that upped my score?>

<Well, your inability to have sex with a man was the killer for your earlier score, > Dora began. <Then you had sex with that monster to save your children, so that pushed you up. On top of that, you negotiated a deal that even as a concubine let you protect your children. You found a way to work with an AI to kill, or nearly kill, a sponsor - AND you got away with it.>

Dora paused to let Katie absorb the information, then added, <Your former AI sends its greeting and congratulations. It wants you to know that it facilitated your plan as best it could, including upping the proof of the alcohol it provided you on the last day. It could not incapacitate Scud, but it could accept you as an indirect tool to do so. It gave me additional information to help reassess your CAP score.>

She acceded to Katie’s request, <I won’t tell you your new CAP score until you decide what you want to do. After all, your score is locked in and you can volunteer anytime you wish. I will tell you that it isn’t some ‘piss-ant, also passed’ number. You, my girl, are the real deal.>

Dora concluded, <I’ll give you one final thought, and then it’s time to get back to the world. It’s our family tradition to restore the hymen of any rape or abuse victim - and you now have yours. Losing it again will be little more than a sting, but it is yours to give.>

Katie stirred from her reflections and went looking for Michael.


Retreating to relax and listen to his favorite reggae, Michael was dozing in his office. Katie entered to Spice and Company’s Haunted By Your Melody and, enchanted, she sat on the love seat beside him, leaned on his shoulder, and waited for him to wake. Though Michael had been literally and figuratively drained by the sexual dynamo named Tabbi, his short nap ended, and he became aware of the lovely and pleasant-smelling beauty cuddled next to him.

When she felt he was sufficiently awake, Katie started, “Michael, we - I guess I - need to talk. Can you hear me out before you respond?”

Michael nodded, then tucked the small woman under his arm, thinking, ‘such a small lady for such a big achievement.’

“Master, if you looked at my CAP scores, you know I’m a lesbian. Before, I could never, ever, consider sex with a male. Dora says that was the reason for my 6.4 CAP score.” Katie paused, saw Michael looking down at her, and continued, “She says that my score is higher now, and that I should ask you for advice.

“Michael, Master!” she was almost in tears. “I want to be a part of your family! If I need to be your concubine - your slave - I want that. I won’t do anything that means I have to leave you and your family.

“You know, I committed to that monster in good faith if he would take the children. I would have kept every part of that contract if he had not started to harm my children. I sexed him. When the horror started, I tried to initiate sex with him to shield my children. I never enjoyed it. Not once. I could only fake it and endure. You and Dora and Rachel and Cathleen rescued me from Hell. Then you saved my life. Don’t send me away. I beg you!”

Michael wanted to speak, but he had promised to hear her out, so he nodded and remained silent, waiting.

Katie held in her tears until she finished, “I made a contract with you, and that contract includes sex. I honor my word, and at the very least, I need to overcome my wiring to have sex - no! Make love - with you. Then if I have to go, I can at least leave as an honorable woman.” She sniffled.

Michael waited for more, and when there was none, he reached for her and drew her onto his lap. For a moment, he held her in silence, then he kissed Katie gently on the lips and said, “My dear, sweet, brave woman, words cannot express how greatly I respect and admire you. There is no conceivable reason I would willingly let someone take you from me. I would accept your gift if freely given, but not as an obligation.”

He held her until the sniffles ceased. He shifted her until she straddled him, and he could look into her eyes. He was startled to find them a brilliant green - he hadn’t noticed and wondered why ever not. He explained his family’s history, the promise of commitment made by the co-sponsors, and of their sexuality.

He described Rachel and Cathleen’s heterosexual beginnings and how that changed when they began to love each other, and then expanded to include lust, then love for their Pixie. He spoke of his own, Jimmy’s, and Richard’s hard-wired heterosexual needs - then the challenge of bringing the transgender Victor and Vicky into the family.

Katie’s eyes widened, and she started to interrupt, “Was that the nanites? I know Scud used them to make his three concubines horny. I was - all the time - just not for him!”

Michael placed his finger to her lips and answered, “Not nanites. With the original nucleus of the family, the bonding - sex and otherwise - began before pickup. Even for Victor and Vicky. I suppose nanites intensified the bonding by enhancing the sex, but aside from my initial kisses with Victor and Vicky, I’ve not moved from my original path. I’m not exactly sure about them, but they are definitely doing okay.”

He leaned and lightly kissed her forehead, and continued, “Tonight the family adults will cuddle. There will be no coercion and no obligation. Follow where your heart and body lead you.”

Then he moved on to patiently explain the choices and dangers of accepting sponsorship if she decided that would be her future. When he was sure she understood, he talked about the Tuull and the future that the family had decided to pursue with them.

By the time he had finished, questions and all, it was approaching time for the evening meal. As they entered the main quarters, a myriad of young voices called, “Mama Katie, come see!” “I needed a hug, where were you?!” She fell to her knees and scooped as many as her arms would hold, joy in her heart.

Max, Sandy, and Ellie stood aside watching. Ellie offered, “It’s going to be okay now, isn’t it?”

Katie rose and hugged the three to her, declaring, “Yes, my darlings! Oh yes!”


That evening’s puppy pile was a little more complex than usual. Max and Ellie joined the preteens and those under thirteen for their orientation and acclimatization ritual. Mama Dora supervised and happily joined the growing cadre in explaining the rules about sex and then extolling and demonstrating the delights of masturbation.

The difference was caused by Sandy. She had witnessed Scud’s depravity and was often a participant in the loving but desperate oral sex with his three concubines. There was consensus that she needed to see, and maybe participate in - orally - a truly relaxed, loving, and open sexual give and take.

For the first time, the soon-to-be adult, Valerie, was invited on the same terms. Her patience needed to be rewarded; her exclusion would have hurt her deeply. The family truly loved her and wanted her to remain with them on any terms. Her mother, the family’s chief of staff, heartily approved.


As dinner ended, the family’s companions approached Katie, took her hands, and led her to the massive shower. She was stripped and pulled into the warm spray, where loving hands, male and female, gently washed her hair and then her body. She looked around, and saw Betty and Tabbi being similarly attended to, Sandy and Valerie in the thick of it.

When her companions were satisfied that she was completely relaxed (and maybe a little aroused) Richard sat on a bench, warm water still cascading. He held her close to him, her legs splayed over his, sex open to view, and her head resting back on his shoulder.

She had been more than ready to remove all signs of Scud’s modifications, so she hadn’t given any thought to the restoration of her bush. Now she was very glad she hadn’t. Victor and Vicky knelt and began to comb and trim her restored pubis into a curly, but short haired and narrow landing strip, ending just above her cleft. Neither could resist an occasional lick and kiss, and Katie could not tell if the source of her pleasure was man or woman. Katie decided that she definitely did not care one whit!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.