Slow Dance
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Hailey M

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An intimate relationship forms between a TV celebrity and her son.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

“I saw you on the entertainment news last night, Mom,” David said to Nikki over the phone.

“Really?” she replied. “How did I look?”

She chuckled at her own question.

“Are you kidding? In that little black dress? You were a total knockout. I thought your arms looked amazing on TV, until I saw your legs. I’m just sorry I wasn’t your escort to that event.”

“Well, I do have to attend some things with Jake. He is the star of the show and my boss.”

“You’re the star of the show, Mom. You attend a lot of things with him, don’t you?”

“I suppose. It’s business, you know. People like to see us together.”

“Is it all business, Mom?”

“What do you mean, David?”

“You know what I mean. As if you don’t know about the rumors regarding you two.”

“Of course I know about them. Wait a minute ... Are you jealous, young man?”

“Maybe a little.”

“Oh David, that’s so sweet.”

“Yeah, sure. So, did he kiss you goodnight at your hotel room door last night?”

“David, are you really asking me that? Or you just joking around.”

“I’m just trying to understand my competition. Maybe I should be asking if he even went back to his own room.”

“David, I really don’t know if you’re teasing. So I’m not going to give you serious answers. I’ll just say this. You and I are both still married. And I’m not asking about what you may or may not do with your wife.”

“You’re not married to Jack, Mom.”

“Same idea. Besides Honey, you know you have absolutely no competition with me.”

“That’s nice, Mom. I’d just like to know if your boss shared your bed.”

“Last night, you mean?”

“Yes, last night.”

“OK, I’ll tell you. No, he did not. I spent the night alone.”

“Wait ... what about before last night?” Mom?”

“Topic for another time, David. I have to run to a meeting. I’ll be here another night. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Bye!”

Before he could protest, or even say goodbye in return, Nikki was off the phone.

David was at most, mildly jealous. He and his mother led independent lives and he respected that, even if they were charting some new territory and blurring lines. He knew he had no say over who might end up in her bed, just as she had none for his bed. But, he did want to make a case for her arriving in his bed in the near future.

That evening, Nikki and her co-host/boss Jake were having drinks in her hotel suite. She had no specific plans for Jake to spend the night with her. Although it would hardly be the first time if he did.

When there came a knock at the door, Jake answered as a gesture of courtesy. Moments later he returned to the sitting area with a long box bearing a red bow.

“Flowers, I’ll wager,” Jake said.

“Really?” Nikki replied. “They’re not from you, are they?”

“I wish I could take credit. You want me to open the card? Should I be jealous?”

Nikki noted the irony of Jake asking her the same question her son had asked.

“No, I’ll open it,” Nikki replied. “And you decide for yourself if you should be jealous.”

She said the last part with a sly smile as she opened the card. It read, Nikki, The roses in the box include specific instructions. If you’re not alone, you’ll want to be when you start on the things I want you to do. Love, D

“Whoa,” Jake said. “By the look on your face, maybe I should be jealous.”

“Hmm?” Nikki murmured. “Oh, no, no. They’re from my son.”

“Really? Let me see the card.”

“No, sorry Jake. I swear, they’re from my son, but the message is private, between him and his mom.”

“If you say so.”

“I do. And, I’m being honest. But, I do have some things to do, so I’m afraid I have to call it a night, Jake.”

“Really? Our flight out in the morning isn’t until 10. I was hoping we could spend a little extended time together.”

“I’m sorry, not tonight. Go down to the bar and see if you can find a doe-eyed college girl who’s seen the show and is ready to melt right into your bed.”

“If I’m not mistaken, I’m not the only one who has persuaded the occasional college student into their bed on the road. Of both genders, I might add.”

“You know if you ever spill a word of that, I’ve got plenty of stories you don’t want to appear in the news.”

“Hey Nikki, your secrets are safe with me. OK, goodnight Sweetheart.”

Jake kissed Nikki on the mouth before heading toward the door.

“Nite, boss.”

When she was sure Jake was out the door, Nikki nervously picked-up the long, white box. Her heart was beating rapidly. She knew the flowers were from David. She also knew he had instructions for her placed in the box. And she had an idea of what the nature of the instructions might be.

She slid the bow over the top of the box. Upon opening it, she saw what she assumed was a dozen long stem roses, all red, except for one white. On top of the green tissue paper was an envelope which read, Instructions for Nikki - for her eyes ONLY

Nikki opened the envelope and removed the paper from inside. She read it aloud in a soft voice.

To the most beautiful, sexy, perfect mom in the world...

Nothing in life has brought me more pleasure than the kisses I have given you in the last few weeks. My strongest desire (for now) is to plant more kisses on you, from head to toe. How I wish I could be there tonight to do just that. However, since I’m not there, these roses will have that joy instead.

As you may have already noted, there are one dozen roses. I was assured that any and all thorns would be removed. The bud of each red rose will be a substitute for my lips on a different part of your body, each of which is identified below. But the white rose has a special purpose. Set it aside until you have been kissed and caressed by all eleven of the red roses. After that, look for a smaller white envelope under the tissue paper, which contains the special instructions for the white rose.

face/lips

throat/neck

shoulders

arms

lower back

chest/breasts

stomach

hips/thighs

bottom

calves/knees

ankles/feet

Your instructions are: Go to your bed, pull back the covers, get completely naked, lie in bed and follow the list in order. When you’re done with “my kisses” all over you, open the last envelope for instructions on what to do with the white rose.

I wish I was there with you, Mom. Enjoy...

David

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.