Slow Dance
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by Hailey M

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An intimate relationship forms between a TV celebrity and her son.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

After being the last two people to leave the charity gala dance, Nikki and David sat silently in the back of the limousine on their way back to the hotel. After dozing off for a few minutes, Nikki opened her eyes and spoke.

“Oh, did I fall asleep?” she said.

“You did,” David replied. “No problem. It’s very late, or early, depending on how you look at it.”

“I can’t believe we danced for so long. We closed the place down. Some of the staff looked like they wanted to throw us out.”

Right. You were the featured speaker and one of the most important guests. And besides, who would kick the great Nikki Barzini out of anywhere.”

“Oh, please. The great. Give me a break.”

“It’s true and you know it. I’m sure you lost track a long time ago of how many awards you’ve won. I’m surprised you’ve only won one Emmy.”

“The show won the Emmy. I can hardly take all the credit for it.”

“Yes, but you deserve plenty of credit. Not to mention that you’ve been nominated personally what, three other times?”

“Right, but who’s counting,” Nikki said. “Seriously David, you know those things don’t really matter to me.”

“I know,” he replied. “I’m just saying, you’re a highly recognizable woman, with a ton of influence and I can’t imagine you getting kicked out of anywhere. Not even out of bed for eating crackers.”

Nikki laughed.

“Shut up!” she said. “What a thing to say.”

“I’m just telling the truth.”

“Jerk,” she said.

“Guilty,” David replied.

They returned to silence for a few minutes, though Nikki didn’t doze off this time. She was thinking.

“You know,” she began, “speaking of dancing, I was a little surprised by something tonight.”

“What?” David asked. “You can’t be surprised that your feet hurt.”

“No, nothing like that. Although, I can’t believe that they don’t hurt. Nothing does. I could have kept going. I have to say, most women my age probably couldn’t dance for so long without being wiped out for a week afterward.”

“What are you talking about, ‘your age’?”

“You know what I’m talking about. I’m going to be fifty next year!”

“And no one can believe it. I’m sure people Google you endlessly to find out your age, then they’re shocked and they say, ‘She can’t be that young!’”

“I don’t know about that,” Nikki said. “But thank you.”

“So what was it? What were you wondering, about the dancing?”

“I don’t know. It just seemed like ... No, never mind. It’s no big deal.”

“What? What are you talking about? What’s no big deal?”

“Really, it’s nothing.”

“I hate it when you do that. Seriously, what were you wondering about?”

“Well, OK. It just ... seemed like ... I don’t know. There was just something about the way you were holding me.”

“How was I holding you?”

“Just, really close. The whole time.”

“So? Was I holding you too tightly? You should have said so.”

“No, no. I don’t mean that it was too tight. It was just, noticeable. Several times I wondered if people thought I was with a young escort or something. A man half my age, give or take.”

“Don’t a lot of them know who I am?”

“Yes, I’m sure a lot do.”

“I’m not getting the problem,” David said.

“I’m not saying there was any problem. I just, was aware of it.”

“Well, for people who don’t know us ... don’t know you ... they might get the wrong idea. We’re both married, you know.”

“What wrong idea? What are you talking about? Besides, we’re both barely married, right? My first marriage is going down the tubes and you’re all but done with your third.”

“Really? Things are that bad with you and Paige? I thought they were getting better.”

“So did I. I was wrong. Anyway, I still don’t know what about tonight upset you.”

“I’m not upset, really. Not at all. I’m just kind of thinking out loud. You know I don’t care that much about what people think. I do know all about the gossip mill, but that’s totally unavoidable no matter what I do.”

“Then what is it?”

“I don’t really know, David. Like I said, I was just ... aware of how you were holding me. And it made me think. And ... there was one other thing.”

“OK,” David said. “What else did I do wrong.”

“Stop it,” Nikki replied. “I never said you did anything wrong at all. I’m just processing.”

“So what’s the other thing?”

“Well, it just seemed like ... at the end, when it looked like they were going to turn the lights off on us...”

“Yeah, we were definitely the only ones left, besides the clean-up staff. Yes? So, what about it?”

Nikki was just forming the words when they heard the voice of the limo driver over the car intercom. They were separated from him by a glass panel.

“We’re here at the hotel folks. I’ll take you to the below ground entrance so you can get right in the elevator. Anything else I can do for you?”

“No thanks,” Nikki said. “We’re good. Thanks so much for getting us home safely.”

“Yeah, thanks,” David said.

“My pleasure. Enjoy the rest of your evening.”

The intercom clicked off.

“Evening,” David said to Nikki. “There’s a rest of our evening? I think it’s gonna be breakfast time soon.”

He got out of the limo and offered Nikki a hand. She held her clutch handbag under her arm and stepped out. They went to the elevator, which was just a few feet away. David inserted his key card, which was necessary to access this particular elevator. They stepped in and he pushed the number for their floor. They had adjoining suites.

Halfway up, Nikki decided her last observation couldn’t wait for morning.

“So, as I was saying,” she said.

“Oh yes, as you were saying... ,” he replied.

“When we were dancing at the end, I just had this crazy feeling. I know it was nothing, but still ... It felt like...”

“Good grief, spit it out. It felt like what?”

Just then they reached their floor. The elevator bell rang and the doors opened.

“Ugh,” Nikki grunted. “OK, walk me to my room.”

“Of course I’m going to walk you to your room. It’s right next to mine, remember? I don’t have a choice but to walk you to your room. Maybe you are getting old.”

“Funny! Shut up!” They both laughed as they entered the hallway and walked to their rooms. “Anyway ... promise you won’t think ... Damn, I’m just setting myself up for a senility joke. Never mind that. I’ll just say it. The way you were holding me the whole night while we danced, plus the way you were looking at me at the very end. It felt like...”

“It felt like what?”

“It felt like, you wanted to kiss me.”

David thought for a moment.

“Really? So? I’ve kissed you before. Many times. I can’t even imagine how many over the years.”

“No, it didn’t feel like that. It didn’t feel like you were going to give me a peck, or a kiss on the cheek or forehead.”

“Ah, I see. So, you thought I was going to actually kiss you. Is that why you had that look of horror on your face?”

“You are such a jerk. I did not have any look like that on my face. I was thinking of how it would look if you had actually done that ... in front of people.”

“That reminds me of prom,” David said. “Feeling that, ‘Should I or shouldn’t I?’ thing.”

“Didn’t you go with your girlfriend at the time? You couldn’t have any trepidation about kissing her.”

“No, not her. But I danced a few times with Senorita Santina.”

“Who?”

“The Spanish student teacher we had for a couple months when the regular teacher got sick. I had a huge crush on Senorita Santina. And I got her to dance with me at prom. She was a chaperone.”

“And you...”

“I wanted to kiss her, so much. I’m sure I would have gotten kicked out of school. Although I’ve often thought that if I danced her into a secluded corner and actually kissed her, she just might have kissed me back. Who knows? Missed opportunities...”

“How old was she?”

“I don’t know. Maybe twenty four? Maybe younger.”

“And so ... So what does that mean, David? Am I crazy, or was I feeling the vibe I thought I was feeling? And don’t answer the ‘am I crazy’ part.”

They had reached Nikki’s door. David reached out his hand for the key and opened the door for her.

“So you’re asking, what exactly.”

Nikki had slipped off her high heels when they exited the elevator. Without them she was nearly a half-head shorter than David. She looked up into his eyes.

“I’m asking if you were thinking of kissing me.”

“Do you really think I would do that? Even though most of the people were gone, including all the press, I would never do that. I know what the tabloids would do with something like that. I’m not stupid. And I know what is and isn’t appropriate behavior.”

“Yes, David,” Nikki replied with a chuckle. “I’m well aware of that. And thank you. I didn’t think you would ever do something like that in public. But that really doesn’t answer my question.”

“Good grief,” David said. “What’s the question now?”

“Very simply David. Were you thinking of actually ... kissing me? Like a real kiss? Or was I just imagining things because I was tired from the long night and so many champagne toasts?”

David smiled a genuine smile. He put his hand on Nikki’s shoulder, leaned forward and kissed her forehead.”

“The things you think of. There’s your goodnight peck on the forehead.”

Nikki smiled back. Just as she was about to thank David for a wonderful evening and bid him goodnight, he slid his hand to the side of her face, leaned-in again, this time pulling her gently to him and placing his lips directly on hers. There was no mistaking it for a peck of any kind. This was a real, full-on-the-mouth kiss, which lasted for five seconds, if not more.

“David, I... ,” Nikki said, barely above a whisper.”

“Does that answer your question?” David softly replied. “Now, that’s enough talking for one, very long evening. I’ll see you in the morning. Goodnight, Mom.”

David left his mother standing in her open doorway, staring at his back as he went to his own door, entered and closed it behind him. She then turned and entered her room as her head and her stomach began the last dance of the evening.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.