Mischevious Morgan - Cover

Mischevious Morgan

Copyright© 2016 by Naked City

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Morgan Gilmore is invited to a friend's wild sweet sixteen party. So wild, she can't tell her evangelical, straight-laced parents. But with the support of her friends, and older sister, Grace, she goes anyway. What she finds is one of the best experiences any sixteen-year-old girl could ever want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

I wake up early Sunday morning, and get ready for church. I get out of bed and look in my closet for a dress. After deciding on a red button-down blouse with black skirt and red belt, I grab a bra and underwear, and go to the bathroom for my shower.

I head in and start the shower. After taking off my pajamas, I sit on the toilet and piss. Come to think of it, Emily’s right. I think ‘piss’ sounds a lot more grown up than ‘pee’. Anyway, I flush the toilet and wait for the shower to get back to warm water. As I wait, I look down at my big red bush. It is overgrown from the years of never shaving it. I don’t want to disappoint my strict parents, and that’s why I never shave my bush.

I get in the shower and enjoy the warm water cascading down my body. After spending half the weekend without any clothes and really loving my personal nudity, as well as the girls at Sami’s party, I’m learning to cherish the times when I can be away from my parents and enjoy the freedom to do what I want as long as I don’t do anything that would lead to major consequences. I lather up my hands with soap and slap some on my breasts and tummy, then give my pussy with big red bush a good soaping. I finish up with my arms and legs. After a nice rinse, I wash my red mane, and shampoo it really good. I rinse and dry off.

I get out and put on my bra and panties. I look in the mirror and wish I had my phone with me. Not because I think I have a great body, though my best friend, Emily, sure thinks so. I want to do it to further free myself of my parents’ crazy rules. I mean does showing my belly button really make me a bad person? I sure as hell hope not.

I fit into my skirt, then put on the blouse. I slowly button from the top down to my belly. I button the last one and put on my belt. I leave the bathroom and carry my pajamas back to my room. Then I put them in the dirty clothes hamper.

I grab my phone and keys from my dresser and head to the kitchen.

“Good morning, Mom!”

“Hey, Morgan. Did you sleep good?”

“Yeah”, I reply

“Good. You look nice this morning”, she says.

“Thanks, mom.”

I look in the pantry and get some Frosted Flakes. Then I grab the milk from fridge and make a bowl of cereal. I enjoy my cereal while Mom reads the paper. Dad comes in wearing his usual Sunday best suit, another consequence of living with Papa Gilmore.

“You look nice, Dad”, I tell him.

“Thanks. You do too, Morgan”, says Dad.

Thanks, Dad.”

I finish my cereal, then go back to my room and grab my bible.

“See you there! Love you!”, I shout as I head out the door.

“Love you, Morgan!”, says Mom.

I get in my car and head to church. Serenity is a fairly small, in relative terms, church. By comparison, the biggest church in America is actually about five miles from my house. The church building is an arena that our basketball team used to play in. It’s pretty huge. It’s possible you’ve heard of the pastor. Mom and Dad aren’t fans of his. They don’t think he’s a real pastor like his dad. But they feel really comfortable at Serenity. It may not be big, but it’s just right.

I find a parking place and walk to the youth building. After opening the door, I see Emily.

“Hey, girlie!”

“Hey there!”, says Emily.

After a hug, I follow Emily to a table with church friends, Brianna, Rachel, and Amanda.

“Hey, Morgan!”, says Brianna.

“Hey, girls! What’s up?”

“Well, Noah and I went to a movie last night. We went to see ‘The Jungle Book’ in 3D”, Brianna replies.

“Oh, I love the cartoon”, I mention

“This is a live action version. I think you’d like it. I know you watch a lot of Disney movies”, says Brianna.

“True”, I reply.

“I heard you and Emily went to a party”, says Rachel.

“Yeah, we had cake and ice cream, and watch some movies”, I tell her.

“Sounds pretty nice”, Rachel says.

Do you really think I’m going to tell them what really happened? ‘Yeah, I watched a couple of male strippers strip to nothing, and oh, Emily and I got naked, too.’ I don’t think so. Yeah, I know lying isn’t good for my soul.

Noah and James, two guys from another high school join us. Noah is Brianna’s boyfriend. James is his best friend.

“Hey, honey.”

“Well, hi, sweetie”, says Noah. He sits down and puts his arm around Brianna. Brianna kisses him on the cheek.

“Hey, Morgan”, says James.

“Hey”, I say.

“How are you?”, he asks

“I’m fine. How have you been?”, I respond

“Good.”

I guess I should say that James has been very interested in dating me. But I’m not ready. Oh, I’m very interested in guys. I’m just not sure about James.

He walks away from the table and goes to another one. Our teachers, Michael and Lori, open class with a prayer. They continue by introducing today’s lesson about David and Bathsheba. I’m not going to bore you to death. Basically, Bathsheba is married to someone else, and David sees her. He’s very smitten with her. So smitten, David has Bathsheba’s husband killed, then marries her. Pretty damn screwy. Oops, I can’t say damn in church! Pretty screwy to me.

After the full assembly, the boys and girls split up. The guys stay in the big room. Us girls have to go to another room for time away from the guys. We sit in a circle on the floor. I sit between Emily and Rachel as Lori teaches the lesson.

Emily and I flip through our bibles, following the lesson, giving no hint of what we did this weekend. After the lesson, Brianna leads the girls in a closing prayer. Lori dismisses us, and Emily and I head towards the sanctuary.

“Hey, Morgan, I need to go to the bathroom”, says Emily.

“Me, too.”

Emily finds a bathroom. We go in and Emily locks the door.

“I need to go first”, she says.

It’s one of those single stall bathrooms big enough for disabled people to use. Emily reaches underneath her skirt and completely removes her panties.

“Emily, you’re going to get us in a lot of trouble!”, I exclaim.

“Nah!”, she says. “Just get your phone out. Do not show anything to your parents.”

I get my phone out of my skirt pocket. Emily pulls her blouse and skirt up, then stands over the toilet bowl.

“Oh my gosh, you’re...”

Yeah, she has to go. It looks like a gusher. The splash in the bowl is loud. I take some pictures of it on my phone and Emily’s phone. After she’s done, it’s my turn.

“You really want me to do that, too?”, I ask, getting scared out of my mind.

“Why not?”, she retorts.

“Emily, we’re in church!”,

“So? Didn’t Jesus ever go to the bathroom?”, she mentions.

“I’m sure he did, but not with people watching.” I look at Emily. I’m a little ticked off by this, but I relent. I remove my panties, and unbutton my blouse. I pull up my skirt and stand over the toilet like Emily did. I piss, but not as magnificently as Emily. She takes some pictures for our phones.

“Did you like that?”, I ask.

“Oh, Morgan, you know I liked it. Didn’t you like my piss?”, she replies.

“Of course, I did, Emily. I just didn’t think doing this in church was appropriate.”I button my blouse, then get my panties back on. “Your mom doesn’t let you get wild at the house?”

“No, you heard her say the most we could do is bare our bellies”, Emily reminds me.

“But you loved being naked this weekend?”

“Yeah”, she says.

“I did, too, Emily. But you know my parents are here, and they can’t know anything ... ever. Or I’ll be grounded until I’m forty.”

“I’m sorry, Morgan. You know I love you.”

“Love you, too. We just have to be careful with the naked fun. I actually liked pissing in front of you, I never thought that would happen. We need to get out of here.”

We leave the bathroom in a quick and and decent fashion. After walking down a hall, Emily and I enter the sanctuary. We join the others in the youth group, and sit next to Brianna and Noah. I look behind us to see mom and dad. I wave at them. Mom waves back.

My church is one of those that went from traditional hymns to the more modern worship style. So, we don’t have hymnals in the pews. Instead, there’s monitors on both sides of the sanctuary that display announcements before services, and song lyrics when we sing.

The congregation sings a few songs, and Pastor Ben talks about biblical marriage. Something that I’ll be lucky to have if my parents have a say.

I drive home after church and do my homework while Mom cooks lunch. While I read my government lesson, I can smell chicken fried steak. I go to the kitchen.

“Mom, that smells so good.”

“Thank you, honey. Go ahead and get out of that dress. Don’t want to get it all messy.”

I go back to my room and change into a t-shirt and shorts. Before going back to the kitchen, I get out my phone and send my pics with Emily to Grace. She’ll get a kick out of them for sure.

Mom has lunch ready. That chicken fried steak is the bomb. She’s a really good cook. Corn and green beans are yummy, too.

I go back to my room and finish homework. Then, I pull out my flute and practice for band. Yeah, I’m a band nerd. But I’d rather be a band nerd than a P. E. reject. It’s hard getting laughed at every day because you have to wear your gym clothes under your school clothes. Thankfully, that doesn’t happen in band.

After dinner, I go back to my room and call Grace.

“Hey, Sissy!”

“Hey, Gracie!”

“Oh my God, I can’t believe what you and Emily did at church!”, my sister says.

“I know!”, I respond. “I’m not sure if Emily planned it or not. But we actually did it between Sunday School and the church service.”

“Are you frickin’ kidding? Where was this?”, she asks.

“It was a small bathroom near the sanctuary”, I reply.

“And no one saw?”

“Well, it had a lock on it.”

“God, you don’t know how lucky you both are. But might I say I love them. So, this was the outfit you wore to church?”, she wonders.

“Yeah.”

“I love the open blouse with the bra and skirt. Very sexy.”

“Thank you. So, how are your peeps liking my pictures?”, I ask.

“Oh. Morgan, they love them. They really want to get your own page”, Grace responds.

“They really do?”, I ask in horror. “But Mom and Dad could find out and I’ll be grounded be until I’m dead.”

“Morgan, first off, you’re sixteen. You’ll be eighteen in a year-and-a-half. At that time, you can decide to stay or move somewhere else. Second, if you need to deactivate your account at any time to cover your tracks, you can do that.”

“Do you think I can get a Peepbook page without getting into trouble?”, I inquire.

“Of course you can. Do you need help from me? I can help set it up”, Grace responds back.

“Let me get on my computer.” I boot up the computer and go into Firefox. “What’s the website?”

“It’s peepbook.com.”

I type in peepbook.com and come to the login page. I type in my first and last name, my email address, and my zip code.

“Okay, what did you put?”, she asks.

“Morgan Gilmore, morganhope2000@yahoo.com...”

“Sissy, just use Morgan Hope. Don’t use Gilmore until you’re at least eighteen. At least Mom and Dad won’t have much say then.”

“Okay.” I change Gilmore to Hope and click the sign-up button. The screen then shows me a number of possible friends based on my zip code. I look down the list and several personal friends like Susan Moore, Sami Moore, Taylor Mills, Shelby Matthews, and Karen Richardson ... Karen Richardson! Oh my God, my computer teacher is on Peepbook?! “My computer teacher, Mrs. Richardson, is on Peepbook.”

“Oh really? I guess you can’t wait to see?”, she wonders.

“Well, Susan said she has a belly ring and nipple rings”, I reply.

“Nipple rings? Eck! Nasty and unappealing.”

“That’s basically what Susan said as well. She urged me to not get them.”

“Good!”, says Grace. “Anyway, friend me, and I’ll try to get as many of my friends on your page as I can. In the meantime, go ahead and send friend requests. Even if you don’t know them, they will probably accept anyway. Start with the list, and hit ‘send friend request’ on every one of them.

“Okay, Gracie.”

“How many are on the list?”, she asks.

“It says 172”, I tell her.

“Damn! I had no idea there were that many down there. I’ll check your list next weekend, and add your people. Then you can add mine. Now, Morgan, don’t flip out over what I’m about to tell you, but it’s very important.”

“Okay.”

“Of course, Peepbook allows you to post your naked pics, and see everyone else’s. But you can also communicate with your Peepbook friends and actually meet them”, she says.

“Okay”, I say, not surprised by her previous statement.

“And have sex”, she says.

“Oh my God! What?”, I exclaim in a hushed voice. Don’t want my parents to know what I’m doing.

“You can meet people and have sex”, she repeats.

“Have you ... done it?”, I ask, scared of what Grace’s answer might be.

“A few ... times.”

“Oh, Gracie.”

“I know Mom and Dad would be disappointed”, she says. “But I want to live my life, not be under their foot all the damn time.”

“Do you and your roommates have sex together?”, I ask.

“A couple of times.”

“Really? Do tell!”

“Well, I’ve done Peter twice. Don’t worry. I made sure he had a condom on before he stuck it in me. Alyssa and I have had sex four or five times”, she says.

“You’ve had sex with a girl?”, I ask. I’m really shocked by this revelation.

“Yeah”, she replies.

“Holy crap!”, I exclaim. I’m really in shock over this. “Is Alyssa good?”

“Yeah. But I don’t know if I’m bisexual. I still feel heterosexual. I have met a few men through Peepbook. And a few women.”

“Dang!”

“Are you ready for something like that?”, she asks.

“Yeah”, is my reply.

“Okay, I sent a friend request. Go send requests from your list, and start having fun”, she says.

“Okay, Gracie. I love you.”

“I love you, too, Morgan. Good night, Sissy.”

“Good night.” I end the call.

It takes about five minutes, but I send out all the friend requests. I accept Grace’s request and start looking through her page. Oh my God! There’s lots of pictures here like the one of her work uniform that she already sent me. I see a couple that are in bra and panties. She’s naked outside, inside ... what the hell is this? Holy shit, that’s her butt hole! That’s the last thing I would have expected! I would expect closeups of her ass and her pussy, but not her ass hole. God, I feel so dirty, I need a shower. But it’ll have to wait until morning.

Mrs. Richardson accepts my friend request. Oh my God! Her message pops up on my screen.

“Morgan, when did you get on Peepbook?”, she writes.

I write back, “ I just started on Peepbook. My sister is on here and convinced me to get a page.”

She types, “I see. I just know your mom and dad wouldn’t allow the kind of stuff on here.”

“Please don’t tell them, Mrs. Richardson.”

“I won’t if you do me one small favor.”

“Anything!”, I type.

“Okay. Actually, Morgan, it’s not anything bad. My sister told me you were at Sami’s party. I assume you have pictures?”

“Of course, and Grace has some of them.”

“Awesome! I expect to see some tomorrow night”, she types back.

“Okay.”

“But actually that wasn’t it. You remember my sister wanting you to call her Susan? Well, please call me Karen outside of class.”

“Okay, Karen, you have a deal.”

“Have you gone through my pictures yet?”

“I haven’t.”

“Well, there’s a lot of pictures, taken over twenty-five years. Some have my sister, some with my husband. And plenty more with friends.”

“Wow!”

“Oh, don’t forget to friend my husband, Tom.”

“Oh, thanks! I will.”

I’m noticing a lot of the friend requests are being accepted, and there’s some action in the feed. Let’s see ... one from a young man, I’m guessing around thirty, stripping out in a park. Damn, that’s a nice sausage! He even has a nice picture of his ass up there. There’s another from an older woman who is pictured with a blouse, but nothing else. She writes, “A new outfit for work. I wore this on Friday.” Work? Where does she work? I don’t know of any places where you could wear that and get away with it.

More requests come in. Wow, I’m getting requests from some girls my age who live in another city. Naturally, I accept them. Kristine is a blonde, and, God, does she like to show off in public. She’s in one of those discount stores exposing her boobs and belly. In another, she drops her skirt, showing everything. Damn! And is she getting naked in school? Wow! No way in hell I could do that!

Anyway, I have to save it for tomorrow. It’s bedtime. I change into a nightgown and panties. I go to the living where Mom and Dad are.

“Good night!”

“Good night, Morgan! Sweet dreams, sweetie”, says Mom.

I go back to my room and close the door. I hop into bed and sneakily get my panties off. I put them next to me under the sheets. I pull my nightshirt above my belly. It’s probably the best situation until I can move. My door doesn’t have a lock on it and my parents can come in and out at anytime. I slowly get to sleep.

Six-thirty comes very early. I get a shower and slip on a pink Christian t-shirt and jeans over a bra and undies. Yeah, I know ... why is someone wearing a Christian t-shirt who’s also exposing their naked body on the internet? Mom and Dad aren’t up yet, so I get a bowl of raisin bran.

After eating my bowl of cereal, I brush my hair and teeth. I grab my bookbag, flute, phone, and keys, and head out the front door to my car. I get in and start my car. Chris Tomlin comes on the radio station, and I sing along.

Traffic to school usually difficult. After all, there’s over two million people living in this city. That’s why I give myself plenty of time to get there. I park the car at school and go in. I head to the band hall and drop off my flute. Then, as I head to the cafeteria to sit before first period, Mrs. Richardson ... uh, Karen, passes me.

“Hey, Morgan, how are you?”, she greets me.

“I’m great”, I reply.

“Did you put the pictures up yet?”, she asks.

“I haven’t”, I reply.

“Well, follow me and I’ll help you”, she says.

“Really? Right now?”, I ask.

“Yeah, we got time.”

“Okay.”

We go to Mrs. Richardson’s computer room. She closes the windowless door.

“So, you went to Sami’s party, got naked, and now you’re on Peepbook”, she says.

“Strange weekend, wasn’t it?”

“I’d say so. Sis showed me some of the pictures she took.”

“You like them?”, I ask.

“Oh, you bet I loved them”, Karen replies. “She said you and your friend, Emily, took some pictures there.”

“Yeah. Grace wanted me to send some pictures.”

“Wait. Grace wanted the pics? What the hell happened?”, she asks, rather shocked that my sister would even like nudity.

“Her roommates in Austin are nudists. She’s now a nudist herself”, I reply.

“Holy crap! I wasn’t expecting that. So, you’re both into nudity?”

“Yeah.”

“And Mom and Dad don’t know”, she wonders.

“Right”, I confirm

“Okay. Don’t worry, I’m not telling them. But I want to see the pics.”

I pull my phone out and show her the pictures. Her eyes look like they’re coming out of their sockets.

“Oh my, Morgan! I love these”, she says.

“Thank you.”

“Just go to your feed, and add all of them to your status.”

I click the camera icon, which brings up all the pictures. I click them all and add them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.