Jennifer and Jason - Cover

Jennifer and Jason

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Twins spend the summer with the horniest old goat in the pasture.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Incest  

Background: Jennifer and Jason are my twin grandchildren who have come to spend the summer with their old grandfather who happens to be just about the horniest old bastard they ever saw. (He’s a lot like me.)

The whole house is wired for video and the gang of retired engineers down at the “lodge” get a kick out of watching as the kids discover GranPa’s porno videos. One of them keeps betting the others that the kids won’t go past certain limits of conduct and he loses every time.

At the end of Chapter 1, Jennifer has just given her GranPa a fantastic blow job in front of everyone at the lake, causing Jim or Fred or Frank (depending on how closely you read Chapter 1) to lose another bet.]


As our story continues, Jennifer is still idly stroking my pecker, which is considerably smaller now than it was before I got my gun twice in twenty minutes. It must be some kind of record for a guy my age, but I have to give the credit to my beautiful granddaughter. The sight of her watching me jack off, with everybody at the lake watching us, was such a turn on that the first time caught me off guard.

When she rammed my log down her throat right out there in the open, while it was still dribbling, it inspired me like never before in my life. I won’t plan to try to repeat that experience. I don’t think my heart could take it.

Lolling in the sun with a 14-year old goddess stroking your prick is not the worst way I can think of to die. It was no doubt raising my stock among the permanent residents to watch what was going on. Although we had all agreed to the concept of absolute freedom and openness in our activities, this marked the first time it had ever actually happened.

Jennifer had no idea what a momentous blow for sexual freedom she had just struck. As I looked around, I saw that she had broken the ice for a number of my neighbors. Jim/Fred/Frank who had lost the bet that Jennifer would give me a blow job was getting one from his neighbor’s youngest daughter. (We’ll call him Fred from now on, if the need arises.)

All around us, people were giving in to their urges that they hadn’t been quite ready to acknowledge until Jennifer’s amazing blow job. To her, the spontaneous orgy was as regular as I had led her to believe, so she was quite comfortable playing openly with my cock.

“Why don’t you come up here and sit on your GranPa’s face, honey? I’d like to lick that little twat of yours.”

“Oh, GranPa! Would you? I’ve heard so much about it and couldn’t find anybody to do it for me. The boys seem to think it’s all right to get the girls to suck their dicks, but they don’t want to lick a pussy. Are you sure you don’t mind?”

“Honey, you just wait till I get my tongue in you and see if it feels like I mind.”

“That’s fantastic, GranPa!” She jumped up quickly and turned around while I slid down onto the sand. “How do you want me to do it?”

“Just sit on my chest a few inches away from my chin. I want to have a few minutes just to admire your pretty pink lips.”

“Ok. How’s this?” She straddled my chest and pulled the lips of her hot little cunt wide for me to see the pearly drops glistening in the wisps of downy hair lining her virginal pussy. Her hard tits framed my world view, looking straight up.

“That’s perfect, kitten. Is it ok if I call you kitten since I’m playing with your pussy?”

“Sure, GranPa. Maybe you ought to wait a minute for me to go pee before you start. Where can I go?”

“You can go right here if you like. Everybody would love to see you pee, but why don’t you wait a little bit? It will make your pussy more sensitive if I lick it while you’re trying to hold back.”

Sometimes I’m almost ashamed of myself for deceiving sweet young things like this, but you notice I said “almost”. I have never been into golden showers or urolagnia or whatever else you want to call it, but right at that moment, the idea that my granddaughter might accidentally release a few dribbles of yellow wine on my chin while I was eating her out kind of turned me on.

I blew gently on her golden fleece, guiding the stream of air around and around the bright pink edges of her unused treasure.

“Ooooh, that tickles. It makes me want to scratch it. May I?”

“No. Just lean back against my knees and close your eyes. Let the sunshine bake your skin and dream that you are floating away on a space ship of love.”

As her eyes closed, I gently touched the tip of my tongue to the thigh nearest my mouth and slowly drug it up toward her more sensitive region, but stopped before reaching my apparent goal. Then I repeated the process.

I noticed that there were several of the young men gathering around to watch us from close range. Each of them was stroking what probably amounted to a record boner for them. Watching me eat my granddaughter’s pussy had to be at least as good as Pamela’s wedding pictures.

“We have an audience, kitten”, I whispered.

Jennifer’s eyes slowly opened as she came back from her space ship, to take in the eight or ten hard bodies clustered around us, jacking off in homage to Jennifer’s sultry good looks.

“Oh, my. Are all of those for me?”

The boys nodded in unison. “Yep. All for you.”

“Can I taste them?”

The nods were even more emphatic. Each boy stepped up to the plate and offered his dick to be sampled. Jenny took each one in turn as deep in her mouth as she could manage and bobbed her head on it a few times, to get an idea what each one was like.

“Will you all watch me while my granddaddy licks my pussy and cum on me at the same time I have my orgasm? That would be really special.”

“You bet, Jennifer!”

“You know my name?”

“Everybody knows your name, Jennifer. You’re famous. We were working out on the football field when we heard about you, and came right over.”

“Oh, my oh, my. You mean I just sucked the entire football team?”

“Well, not the whole team, but everybody that matters. Right guys?”

“Right!” A cheer went up.

“Ok, then are you going to cum on me like I asked?”

“You bet!”

“And are you going to time it at the same time I go?”

“However you want us to do, but how will we know for sure when you get off? We don’t know that much about women?”

“I’ll sing high C when I start and try to hold it as long as my orgasm lasts. Ok?”

“Yeah!”

“Suck away, GranPa. I’m beginning to like this town.”

I would try to describe the technique I used, but I don’t really remember too many details. My head was spinning so hard. My body was high as a kite on adrenaline and it felt like my blood pressure was way over the moon. The prick that Jennifer had sucked into submission not long before was once more iron-hard and slapping against her ass with every beat of my heart.

I tried to be tender and take my time with her, but I knew she was extremely hyped, also, and if I remembered my boyhood very well, those jocks wouldn’t be able to wait long and I didn’t want to ruin her dream of a mass simultaneous cum in her honor.

So, I gave her the accelerated course. There would be plenty time later on to explore the nuances of cuntlapping, but right now my granddaughter needed to get her rocks off. I slammed my belly up to ram my dick against her ass cheeks and pull her pussy lips taught, and made bubbles in her cuntal secretions.

She ramped up, drawing in air as fast as she could fill her lungs, because she could tell she was up to A sharp already, heading for the big O. Heading, in fact for the really, really, really tremendous, stupendous, gigantic O.

My darling hit the peak and hit high C at the same time. I don’t believe her fan club could have held out one more second and gave them all credit for managing to time themselves as she has requested.

Cum rained on Jennifer from every direction, landing on her tits, in her hair, in her open mouth, down her back and was running down her belly and thighs in rivers.

Her pussy juices spurted into my waiting mouth, delighting my tongue and my cravings. I buried my face in her steamy cunt and sucked for all I was worth while she continued to trill. When she took a breath and tried to reach another octave up, she squeezed her diaphragm muscles so hard she began pissing on my neck. My mouth was so far up her cunt, than none went in it, but the back of my head was saturated.

Like I said, this is not normally my bag, but it seemed so natural and so erotic at the moment, that I gave up another offering to the gods of lust. With no direct contact except the touch of Jennifer’s tanned ass, my prick began spewing cum all over her back, to go along with the flood from the football team.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.