Lady Charlotte
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by Rich Bottom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Decadent rich and noble.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Slow  

Anna was confused. Part of her dreaded going to Lord Michael’s library, the other part was excited. She never had been exposed much to boys or men, her father protecting her, almost too much. Lord Michael had ignited something in her with his dominant personality. There she said it, dominant. If that was true, then she was either submissive or docile. Sexually docile. Strange thoughts raced through her mind, Lord Michael taking advantage of her body like he did yesterday, masturbating his thick prick between her naked breasts. What would he require of her today? How would he punish her? She stopped in front of the library door, opening the door without knocking. He knew she was coming.

Lord Michael looked up when the door opened, the lovely frame of Anna marching in almost regally, her head up high, her lovely breasts thrust out brazenly as if she were teasing him. He liked that in her. He didn’t like girls that cowered to him, a bit of reluctance or rebellion was refreshing. He was sure that he would find lots of rebellion in Jenna. Her day would come soon enough, but first he had her delicious sister to train. “You look ravishing today Anna,” smiling as he moved his chair to the side. “Undress Anna. I want you naked as the day you were born.” He saw the shocked look on her face. Even though he had seen her that way yesterday, this was completely different. He demanded that she take off her clothes in front of him willingly.

It never dawned on Anna that she would have to take off her own clothes. Lord Michael had done it to her while she had fainted, finding herself completely naked on his desk, his prick nestled between her heaving breasts. He was staring at her lustily, just the way he would when she would disrobe in front of him. “Please Lord Michael, don’t humiliate me like that.” Tears began to form in her eyes. She stared at him, but she got no compassion, in fact she saw his hand go to the front of his trousers, arranging his stout prick that pushed out the material.

“I won’t tell you again. Your defiance will only increase the severity of your punishment.” His prick strained to be released from his tight trousers, but first he wanted Anna naked before his eyes.

She had no choice, her hands slowly moving to take the dress off, pulling the full gather of her skirt up her legs until she felt the cool air of the room on her naked thighs. She lost sight of him as she pulled it over her head, the humiliation taking a toll on her as she put her dress neatly on a chair, shivering in the cool air in her undergarments. She looked at Lord Michael, his hand casually stroking his prick that protruded from his pants without shame. She could almost feel his prick in her hand, forced to service it while she kneeled submissively at his feet.

Lord Michael looked at her body in her undergarments, from the sheen of her naked legs to the pale pallor of her upper thighs. Her hips were encased in a pair of tightly fitted undergarments, unlike yesterday’s schoolgirl undergarments. The silk material clung to every curve and hollow of her body. The chemise that covered her breasts did little to hide the pear shaped beauties, capped by hard nipples that pushed out the front in pointed salutes to the sky above. Lord Michael was pleased with her acceptance of her new place in life. The undergarments were meant to entice him and they worked magnificently, his prick rising to the occasion. “Continue, let me see the rest of you.”

Her fingers trembled as she pulled the chemise over her head, feeling her bare breasts moving gently as the chemise got stuck on her head as she pulled it in haste, finally yanking it off, the thin material tearing slightly. She threw it to the floor, her arms hanging uselessly at her sides, her fists clenched tightly. She stared at her breasts, her bosom red in shame, her nipples standing out erect, showing her obvious arousal in spite of her humiliation. Or maybe because of it. She waited, his eyes feasting in her nakedness until she saw them urge her to complete her task. He wanted her to take off her final garment and stand before him naked. Her hands almost refused to move, finally Anna was able to push her hands into the waistband of her tightly fitted undergarments, drawing them down over her full hips, the sleek material sliding effortlessly down to dangle around her ankles. She lifted one leg, and then the other, finally kicking the rumpled garment to the side. One hand slid over the front of her fleece, the palm of her hands stimulating the tiny follicles of pubic hair to quiver to her loins.

“Take your hands away Anna. Let me feast on your beauty.” He watched her lip quiver as she contemplated his final indignation, her hands slowly pulled away to reveal the auburn bush that covered most of her slit from his gaze. Her full hips made her built for sex, not the hips of an adolescent, but of a woman. First he wanted to punish her, seeing if she was as responsive to the birch rod as her mother was last night. Could Lord Michael take her to orgasm as he did Lady Charlotte, alternating between pleasure and pain until she could no longer distinguish between the two and no longer cared which one she received, her only goal to achieve the orgasm her body needed? He would have loved for her to pose provocatively for him but he wanted to get on with the punishment, his hard prick needing relief soon. “Kneel on the sofa. With your back to me.”

She was thankful that she wouldn’t have to see his eyes, but the thought of presenting her naked bottom to his eyes and also his hands scared her. The leather of the couch was cold as she kneeled on it, her nipples hardening as they rubbed over the smooth, cool fabric.

“Kneel over it so your belly is on the back. I want you high up. Yes, very good Anna,” admiring her as she got into position for him. There was a beautiful innocence in Anna, her naked body kneeling submissively for him, awaiting a birching. Even with her thighs clenched tightly together, the position left her extremely provocative. Her tautly rounded cheeks were thrust out provocatively, a hint of her womanly charms revealed between her tightly clenched thighs. Her cheeks were also clenched tight, the flesh quivering as she tried to hide the tight dark bud that lay nestled between them. “Spread your legs until each one touches the edge of the couch.” The couch was not overly wide, more of a loveseat, but with her legs spread to the edge it would reveal all of her intimate charms to his eyes. And the birch rod.

She turned towards him, her eyes opened wide as she begged him not to make her expose her womanhood so obscenely, but the look on his face and the bulge in his trousers convinced Anna that it would do little to deter him. Her knee squeaked noisily over the leather couch until her left leg touched the cold side. Her other knee did the same, Anna turned beat red in shame as she felt the cheeks of her bottom part and the lips of her quim pull apart until she felt an ache in her crotch from the wide expanse of her legs.

“Stick your bottom up higher Anna,” he ordered her, watching her intimate charms revealed to his gaze. Lord Michael rubbed his prick as his eyes dwelled on the exquisite sight of the young girl spread before him. The position Anna was placed into for punishment revealed her parted oval cheeks, exposing the dark bud of her wrinkled anus, surrounded by tiny delicate hairs. Looking lower, the rear pout of her vaginal lips opened up, the pink insides glistening with juices, the dark virgin hole barely visible. “So lovely Anna.” Lord Michael moved close to her, his voice calm and soothing as he cooed into her ear, his hand touching her gently on the satiny skin of her raised up haunches. “Relax Anna, enjoy the pain as much as the pleasure.” His hand ran over her cheeks, feeling her fighting to keep her cheeks relaxed to his intimate touch. His finger found her crack, the cheeks pulled back so far that it was barely visible, sliding along the sweat drenched crack to circle the tiny hole that danced beneath the touch of his fingertip. Lord Michael’s finger circled the tight anus until he felt her relax, pushing in slowly until a soft groan escaped from her lips, his finger suddenly swallowed into her hot, tight rectum.

Anna tried to relax her muscles as much as she could, but it was hard, her young, naked body exposed to Lord Michael as his hands explored her most intimate charms with such veracity. He had done it before, fingering her backside, his fat finger pushing harshly in her tiny hole, the burning as it pushed hard against her rectal muscles, her anal ring drawn tight around his knuckle. She felt it deep inside her, groaning quietly from the penetrating finger. She was relieved when he pulled it out, feeling his face so close to her backside, his hot breath blowing over the tiny hole. His finger slid lower, Anna ashamed that he found her wet, unable to control the way her body responded to his dominance over her. His fingers pushed back the petals of her sex from the rear, squeezing her vaginal lips gently while his other finger slid between the tight lips to rub her wet inner lips almost clinically. His fingers explored her as a doctor would, teasing at her virgin opening, his finger rubbing around the edge, spreading the opening wider as if preparing it for something larger, much larger. Would he put his prick in her and take her innocence forever from her? His fingers became more insistent, snaking up her lips from behind to find her pleasure button, two fingers gripping the tiny morsel at its base and squeezing all the blood to the tip until she could feel the blood pounding. She couldn’t help it, her hips shaking as Lord Michael’s fingers worked their magic on her untrained body.

“I’m going to finish you off before I punish you. I want you to realize that you can cum under the harsh punishment again.” He laughed as he saw the way her body was responding to his masturbating fingers. “Look at the way you move your hips to my fingers Anna. You’re enjoying my gentle masturbation.” Lord Michael began to rub her harder, his fingers pinching her lips up and down as he pulled them open, his other finger placed between the wet lips, rocking up and down, his fingertip gliding over the head of her swollen pleasure button. She was ready, his finger pushing into the dark, mysterious hole that preserved her maidenhood, feeling the muscles fighting the unnatural intrusion. She moaned and groaned as her body rocked back and forth, her white skin glowing with a faint hint of perspiration.

She was so ashamed, but could do little to protest the delicious pleasures his skilled hands were bringing to her body. Even when he thrust a finger into her virgin hole it did little to stop her hips from moving back and forth as if she were looking for a prick to take her precious gift from her. She felt her juices flowing down her thighs, the sounds of his fingers on her slick lips sounding so loud. She heard the soft moans of lust, not believing that they came from her lips. All she knew was that she was going to have another one of those delirious orgasms that made her faint with pleasure last time.

The room filled with the rising whimpers from Anna until she cried out in release, her body shuddering, her hips pumping up and down as she sought out the wondrous fulfillment. This time was even better then the last time, no fainting, she felt all of the glorious feelings that rocked her body as she came under Lord Michael’s expert fingers. Even when she finished, his fingers still touched her, though gently until she was so relaxed her body was unable to move.

Lord Michael stood back up, his fingers glistening with her juices. He put them in his mouth, his tongue licking the virginal juices. He saw the glow on her body from the orgasm. It was now time for the punishment. He picked up the birch rod, similar to the one he used on her mother last night, but this one was fresh from the brine that it had been soaked in. Anna looked so innocent, yet extremely provocative, her legs still spread wide for her punishment, exposing all of her virgin charms to his eyes and now the harsh bite of the birch rod. Lord Michael did not wait, beginning immediately to administer several light blows to the upthrust bottom until it began to blush a light pink, moving from the top of each hemisphere all the way to where her young thighs joined her plump cheeks. The tapping of the rod on her soft skin was almost like music filling the room, a rhythmic flagellation. Her cheeks opened and closed in response to the bite of the rod, her tiny anus blinking when the rod came too close. But barely a bit of protest from Anna’s lips, only a soft groan as Lord Michael began to get enthusiastic in his task.

Anna bit her lip at the first bite of the birch rod on her cheeks. Still a bit tender from yesterday’s spanking, this was much more intense, the rod biting harder in pinpoint lines across her taut flesh. Lord Michael’s aim was impeccable, never hitting the same spot twice as he moved mechanically from the top of her cheeks all the way down to the juncture of her thighs, Anna trembling in fear when he neared her unprotected quim. Anna had to fight the urge to not close her legs and protect her treasures from the rod. She couldn’t stop the uncontrollable clenching of her bottom cheeks as the rod pulled back from the last strike, the pain shooting to her brain. Lord Michael was striking her harder, her bottom shaking from side to side as the rod found every speck of untouched flesh.

Lord Michael watched her quim from behind, her hips moving from side to side, her lovely virgin lips opening and closing as if beckoning the rod to touch her more intimately. “Feel the pleasure of the rod Anna. Don’t let the pain overshadow the intimate touch of the rod on your body.” The rod moved from the fleshy cheeks of her bottom to touch the anal cleft, the end of the rod slashing along the split divide of her luscious bottom until it neared the dark forbidden hole nested high up. The first blow of the rod on her virgin bottom hole brought forth a gasp of indignation and pain from Anna’s lips, but her legs continued to stay open and accommodating to the rod. Lord Michael knew that it was more of a loving caress on her anus then the harsh bite of the rod, slapping the tip of the rod on the clenching hole, almost seeing the end enter her anus. He danced the end of the rod all around her anal cleft, and was rewarded with the most erotic dance of her wrinkled hole, opening and closing to reveal the dark, forbidden depths inside of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.