Lady Charlotte - Cover

Lady Charlotte

Copyright© 2016 by Rich Bottom

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Decadent rich and noble.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Slow  

“Are you all right Anna?” Charlotte worried about Anna more than Jenna.

“Yes Mother,” Anna bravely answering.

“Did he punish you?” Anna didn’t seem to be that upset over the whole thing. Maybe Lord Michael was just testing her to see if she would be obedient. Charlotte could tell that Lord Michael liked his women submissive.

“Yes,” Anna’s head hung down, not wanting to look in her mother’s eyes, ashamed at the way she had responded to the punishment.

“Well, at least it’s over,” Charlotte hoping that she could contain Lord Michael’s lust, keeping him away from her daughters.

“Not quite,” Anna paused. “I am to see him after school tomorrow.” But she quickly added. “It’ll be all right mother. It’s not that bad.” She was ashamed at the pleasure she had received, the orgasm that raced through her body surprising her. And she wanted it again, not even caring if she had to endure the punishment first. As long as she received the pleasure. Even the humiliation washed over her.

Charlotte thought it was strange the way Anna was acting, but was afraid to say anything. She risked angering Lord Michael if she tried to stop Anna from seeing him. “If you’re sure. You’re a grown woman now Anna. It’s good to see you’ve become a responsible adult.” She let the conversation go at that, dinner was almost ready. Lord Michael was still in the house, Charlotte expected him to spend the night again. In fact she had dressed a bit provocatively for him, her deep cleavage naked, the gold cross hanging between her breasts would draw his eyes instantly. Charlotte had to think of her own life and that of her daughters. Lord Michael controlled their money so Charlotte would have to use her feminine guile to seduce him into generosity.


Lord Michael looked at all the lovely female flesh around the table, his eyes not missing the naked cleavage that Lady Charlotte was affording him, the dress leaving little to the imagination. He had seen many like her, trying to seduce him, but he had other plans. He would train her instead.

It was strange, but Lord Michael was talking to them, even asking the girls about school as if he were their father. It was a side of him that she didn’t know. Maybe she had the wrong impression of him for too many years. Even the girls seemed to enjoy talking to him, Anna talking as if she wasn’t even punished this afternoon. And Jenna was her usual bubbly self, even more so. She was going to be a dangerous woman, seeing a bit of herself in Jenna. Lady Charlotte thought that dinner went very well. She even began to look forward to later on. Lord Michael had given her an orgasm that she had only been able to achieve by herself, a more explosive orgasm than her own fingers had ever incited. The girls went to their rooms, leaving Charlotte in the library with Lord Michael, a long cigar for him and brandies for the both of them.

“You’ve brought your girls up very well Lady Charlotte. They are very obedient and polite. Just as you are.” His prick already began to stir as he watched her.

“Thank you Lord Michael. The girls can be a bit obstinate at times. They are still young and learning their place in life. I hope you will take that into account.”

“That is why it is important to keep a firm rein on them. Any misbehavior must be dealt with a firm hand.” And his hand on the plump bottom of a young girl was very firm in punishing the errant behavior. And much more that Lady Charlotte would soon learn.

“Yes, that is true, but I hope that you don’t carry it too far. Anna said you were going to punish her again tomorrow. Don’t you think that she has already been severely reprimanded enough for her insolent behavior?” As soon as she said it she knew she had gone too far.

Michael remained calm, in spite of her intrusion. “I wouldn’t do anything that the girls don’t think is appropriate. Anna knows she was wrong and is willing to make amends for her inappropriate behavior.” He let the conversation stop, making sure that Lady Charlotte realized from the look on his face that he was the person in control. “Now why don’t you go upstairs and get ready for bed. I’m going to spend the night again in your bed and enjoy your feminine charms.” He dismissed her abruptly, to finish his brandy, his hand casually in his lap rubbing his erect prick.


Lady Charlotte had not dared to imagine such a thing, but it was without a doubt utmost in Lord Michael’s mind. He walked into the room, his hands full of various items. All of them meant to bind a person. A long length of stout rope, curled in a circle was the most prominent. His other hand held a birch rod, Charlotte not seeing such a thing since grade school, the Headmistress using it with impunity to punish Charlotte for her misdeeds. Charlotte’s mind couldn’t even wrap around the others, her thoughts racing, her libido incensed. She stood in front of Lord Michael, her half naked body clad only in a diaphanous chemise that highlighted her sensual shape. “What are those for?” Her eyes opened wide as she tried to fathom the bizarre scene unfolding in front of her. Lord Michael was punishing Anna, would he now do the same to her? But she was not a young girl that had overstepped her bounds, she was a woman. Was there a sinister side of Lord Michael that she didn’t know about? She had always heard the stories of flagellation in the ranks of high society, but she always considered them just stories.

Lord Michael’s prick rose up thicker as his eyes took in the beauty of Lady Charlotte. The provocative chemise teased his eyes, her sharp rosebud tips pushed out the front. Her full hips pulled the bottoms tight, Michael able to discern the fleece of hair snuggled tightly by the front of the chemise. It was as though he was looking at her for the first time again, her body never failing to excite him. “I am going to teach you the delights of bondage Lady Charlotte.” It wasn’t a question, but a demand for her obedience. He saw her lips beginning to protest, quickly interjecting. “Stand over there,” pointing to a spot beneath the doorway. The curved scrolls on the top of the sill would provide the necessary anchorage for the ropes, Lord Michael wanting her body exposed from the front and back.

She didn’t even know how her legs got her over there, but she stood in the doorway, the wetness between her trembling thighs disturbing her. Why did her body get excited by his perverse demand? She didn’t move as Lord Michael moved close to her, putting everything down except for the rope and a small knife in his other hand, his fingers curled around the shaft, the blade gleaming. It was as though she were hypnotized, watching Lord Michael as if it were happening to someone else. He cut off small lengths of rope before he put the knife down. She felt his hand taking one of her wrists, Charlotte looking down through glazed eyes as he wound the thick, rough rope around her slender wrist, biting her lip as he pulled it tight, the rope digging deeply into her tender skin. She even helped him, by raising her arm up until he threaded the rope through the scroll in the woodwork, the simplicity of the strange bondage enthralling her. She watched him move to her other side, Charlotte staring up at her bound wrist, tugging at the rope, the harsh hemp digging into her wrist. She felt a rush between her legs as the feeling of helplessness swept through her body. The scene was repeated on the other side, Charlotte not protesting the actions, feeling her breasts rising up high on her chest as she found both of her arms thrust up high over her head, pinned tightly to the wooden frame. She never felt as helpless as she did now, tugging on the ropes uselessly until she tired. She looked at Lord Michael, his eyes staring at her.

She didn’t even put up a fight, in fact she seemed almost too agreeable, lifting her arms so he could secure them. He stepped back as her eyes wandered back and forth between her bound wrists, trying to fathom her situation. He had seen it often the first time, not believing the situation until it fully unraveled, too late by then to do anything but submit. She was staring back at him, biting her quivering lip. His hand slipped beneath her chin, raising up her mouth to his, his mouth pressing against her silky lips, finding her quite responsive, her mouth opening to allow his tongue to seek out the hot depths. He pushed his hips forward until his thick erection pressed against her belly, his hand sliding around to cup one of her luscious cheeks, holding her pinned against him. His hips moved from side to side slowly, his prick savoring the soft touch of her body, jerking in the throes of ecstasy at the feel of her body. His other hand slid up her body until it found the soft underside of one firm tit, his large hand engulfing the firm flesh, grasping it tightly.

Lord Michael was humping her sensuously, his prick rubbing back and forth over her slit, sending such delicious tremors throughout her body. His mouth and hands took such liberties with her bound body, ravishing her with impunity. Charlotte could do little to protest, even if she wanted to. Which she didn’t, Lord Michael exciting her more than she cared to admit. She didn’t want him to stop, unless he desired to send his tool inside her hot crevice to satisfy her deep inside. She looked up, catching her breath as he pulled away from her, her loins pushing out to seek out the rigid prick that was bringing such joy to her. Did she do something wrong to displease him? She looked at him with questioning eyes.

He picked up the knife, flashing it before her eyes, making quick work of the shoulder straps of her chemise. It slit through the fragile cloth, sliding down until the cloth rested on the gentle swell of her breasts. “I want you naked,” his prick jerked from the sight of her bare breasts as his fingers pulled the chemise down until it hung uselessly at her waist. His eyes devoured the full mounds of flesh, perfectly capped with twin pink tips that begged to be touched. And more. He yanked the chemise from her lower body with haste, the fragile garment tearing from his urgency until she stood naked before him, her thighs pressed coyly together as if she could hide her treasures from his lustful gaze. But nothing could hide the thick fleece of hair that covered her mound. His hand slid down between her legs, slowly running over her stomach and abdomen, tearing at errant hairs as it passed through her abundant bush. He was not surprised to find her wet, his finger pushing apart her delicate slit. Her body jumped, her thighs parting gently to allow him access to her treasures. His finger slid easily up and down her slick lips, her hips beginning to sway gently.

She sucked in her breath when she felt his hand move between her legs, her legs parting willingly, groaning softly as his finger found the soft petals of her sex, pushing apart her lips until he found her warm insides. Her hips began to move with the finger that rubbed her, up and down, his finger thick, like a small prick. She struggled to contain her lust, not wanting Lord Michael to see how much she was aroused while bound, afraid of where it may lead. She looked into his eyes, ashamed that her body was responding in such a provocative way, but she couldn’t deny the pleasure that began to wash over her body. His fingers left her, her eyes pleading for them to return. She turned her head as he moved behind her, losing sight of him as he kneeled down at her feet. She shivered in fear as she felt the rope again, this time his fingers wrapping the rope around each slim ankle, his fingers drawing it tight, making her feel his power over her. She had no choice, her leg spread out until she felt her ankle hitting the side of the door frame, with a gentle tug, Lord Michael released her ankle. She tugged, finding it securely pinned to the wood frame. “Nooo,” she cried softly as she felt her other leg being tugged until her sex split open, Lord Michael’s hands opening her thighs until she found her other leg tied securely to the other side of the door frame. His hands slid up and down her calves, Charlotte blushing as she knew the view her spread eagle legs were affording Lord Michael, the petals of her sex pulled open by the exaggerated spread.

A pair of firm alabaster thighs were spread before Lord Michael, his eyes drawn higher up to the black fleece that contrasted so sharply with her white skin. He saw her thigh muscles tighten, attempting to hide her treasures from his view, the rope preventing even a token resistance. His eyes moved up to the twin taut cheeks, the rosy skin, soft and delicate. The sharp cleft of her crack was barely visible, Lady Charlotte foolishly clenching her cheeks to hide her treasure from his gaze. She would soon have to worry too much about the spanking to clench her cheeks, leaving her dark hole exposed. His finger trailed along her crack, feeling her trembling muscles clench tight, his finger picking up the moisture as she strained to stop his fondling. He saw tiny goose bumps appear on her satiny skin. He slapped her right cheek, not very hard, more noisy then painful, Lady Charlotte jerking in sudden shock at being spanked.

It was terrible, Charlotte was able to feel his hot breath on her backside, his finger taking liberties, her cheeks clenched tightly together in defiance to him. It stung, but it wasn’t the pain that bothered her, but the humiliation. Lord Michael had spanked her as if she were an errant schoolgirl. His hand rubbed over the injured spot, Charlotte’s body tense as his hand left her cheek. The loud report rang out in the room as his palm slapped harshly on her other cheek, returning to gently caress her injured flesh as if someone else had spanked her. For long minutes he subjected her to the humiliating treatment, spanking her flesh until it stung, each time caressing her until she relaxed her guard, his hand returning to spank her again.

He could feel the heat in her cheeks, alternating his spanks to reach lower down on the soft skin of her upper thighs where it joined the gentle swell of her buttocks. The skin began to turn a bright red, Michael almost able to discern his palm print on her tender flesh. He moved closer, planting a wet, warm kiss on the upper hemisphere of her right cheek, feeling her tighten her cheeks from his unwelcome intimate kiss. His tongue moved all over her firm cheek, Lady Charlotte’s hips moving from side to side, trying to evade his searching tongue as it left a warm trail of saliva over her blistered flesh. He slapped her tender inner thigh, a sharp cry from Lady Charlotte’s lips. “Relax your cheeks. Let me have my way with you.” Another sharp slap to her other inner thigh and she surrendered, Michael feeling the muscles of her cheeks relax.

It hurt badly when he slapped her thigh, not the light touch of the spanking on her firm flesh, but a powerful blow to her most sensitive skin. After the second reminder she surrendered, her cheeks parting, his fingers beginning to explore her most intimate body. It was strange and exciting, feeling his hot breath blowing so intimately on her backside, his fingers tugging on her cleft until she could feel her tiny bumhole exposed. She began to clench her cheeks when she felt his tongue returning, his hand moving down to touch her thigh making her unclench them, leaving her open and exposed to the searching tongue. She felt the cool air blowing on the wet trail his tongue left, moving up her crack, crying out when she felt the obscene touch of his hot, wet tongue on her tiny back hole. “NNNOOO!” She protested, but dared not clench her cheeks in defiance, her verbal protest doing little to stop his intimate touch. Her bumhole went into a series of uncontrollable clenching as his tongue fluttered over her tiny hole. It was terrible, Charlotte fighting the feelings that raced through her body.

Lord Michael gazed lustily at her bottom, his fingers yawning apart her cheeks to reveal the tiny, wrinkled hole, surrounded by pale blue veins that looked like a leaf. His finger circled the tiny hole, feeling the spasms from his unwelcome touch. His tongue began to taste her bottom, enjoying the slightly tart treat to his tongue, mixed with the salt of her sweat. His tongue stood out rigid as he pressed it against the elastic opening, teasing and probing the tightly clenching hole until it gave in to his oral assault, his tongue suddenly plunging into her rectum. Her body jerked, his hands holding her hips tightly as his tongue fluttered inside her anus. The dark little dimple tightened with apprehension as if it were gripping his tongue to keep it from leaving her hole.

She couldn’t believe that Lord Michael was doing such a dirty thing, but the hot, wet tongue in her backside moved around lavishly like a tiny prick. She couldn’t control her own muscles, clenching and unclenching on the wet flesh. He finally pulled his tongue out, but he began to bite gently all over her cheeks until she squirmed.

Lord Michael stood in front of her, his lips still wet with saliva. He kissed her, making her kiss the lips that were just sealed over her anus. He finally released her lips, picking up the birch rod. The look on her face was priceless, Lady Charlotte unable to utter a word. His fingers fondled the weapon sensuously. “The instrument must not be too formidable, nor too slight. It needs to hurt as much as possible without cutting or wounding the flesh.” He saw the terror in her eyes as he bent the supple rod. “For such an adult bottom as yours Lady Charlotte, the birch twig should be mature, ten or twelve twigs bound together.” His hand held the rod at the base, black velvet soft to his palm, making it easier to clutch. His hand swung the rod, the sharp whistling filling Lady Charlotte’s eyes with fear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.