Lady Charlotte
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Rich Bottom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Decadent rich and noble.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Slow  

It seemed that the day raced by, Anna preferring if school was never finished. She was to see Lord Michael in the library as soon as she got home. She had always associated the library with her father, going to it when she was younger, her father reading to her out of one of the hundreds of books that lined the bookcases. It would change today, Lord Michael to be punishing her in her father’s library. She never told anyone about the way he had fondled her body while punishing her. Or the way she had responded to his unwelcome touch. She was afraid of herself as much as she feared Lord Michael.

And the strange noise she heard from her mother’s bedroom last night. Even though it was down the other end of the hall, she could hear the screams of pleasure, from both Lord Michael and her mother. He had spent the night with her mother, Anna barely able to fathom the thought of her mother with another man. Or any man. The loud clang of the bell scared her, sitting upright in her chair, the room already beginning to empty, most of the students eager to go home. Anna rose slowly, the carriage already outside, Jenna waiting impatiently inside. They barely said a word on the way home.

“Good luck,” the only thing Jenna could say as Anna walked down to the library. Jenna felt bad for Anna, but she secretly was excited over the prospect of Lord Michael punishing her. Ever since that night with the First Mate and the way he dominated her, she dreamt of a strong man bending her to his will, forcing her to sexually service his every whim, the ivory dildo taking her as she masturbated as a man would do to claim his prize. Her mind began to think of ways she could elicit the wrath of Lord Michael.

Anna took a deep breath, filling her lungs with air as she stood trembling before the library door. She knocked, waiting, hoping that maybe Lord Michael wouldn’t be there, taken away on urgent business. Suddenly there was a booming voice.

“Come in.” Lord Michael sat behind the desk, waiting patiently for Anna. While her mother had done everything to sap his sexual powers from him, the sight of Anna coming through the door stirred his prick to rise in his trousers. She was dressed in a light gray dress, a generous amount of cleavage revealed by the low cut. All of the women in the family had ample bosoms, something that Lord Michael loved. Nothing could be better than to have his prick snuggled tightly between twin breasts, pillowing them with the firm flesh. He saw the strained look on her face as she entered, enjoying her fear. Her auburn hair hung far down her back, Lord Michael imagining only her hair covering her naked body. “Close the door behind you. I don’t want us to be disturbed.”

The door closed with such finality, the room looking different than she remembered it. The furniture all took on an ominous look, knowing that she could be forced over any of it, her backside positioned for punishment. She felt uneasiness between her legs, not sure what it was. “I can’t tell you how sorry I am Master Michael,” hoping the word Master might make amends.

Lord Michael could see a change in her, trying to butter him up with her words. He only hoped that she would be just as submissive when he began to punish her. If she thought it would only be today, she was greatly mistaken. She would be visiting the library almost daily until she accepted the punishments with pleasure. He thought he felt the arousal in her last time, this time he would have more time to make sure that she relished the punishment as much as she would the pleasure he would give her. “Stand in front of me so I can see you.” He moved his chair to the side.
Her legs were trembling so much she could barely walk over to him. His legs were open, urging her to stand between them. She fought the urge to run away. But she knew it would only make the punishment more severe. She was willing to do anything to lessen the punishment. Almost anything or so she hoped. She stood in front of him, feeling strange as his eyes feasted on her body as a man would do. She looked down at his hands, large hands that had spanked her, reliving the feeling as they spanked hard on her almost naked haunches. And the way they gently caressed her afterwards, touching her intimately, hidden from the view of her father. That she feared as much as the physical punishment.

“Hold still,” his voice reassuring her at the same time his arms moved out to engulf her full hips. He pulled her closer to him, Anna almost falling as she shuffled forward. His hands held her hips, seeing the look on her face as she stayed still, making no move to stop him. He tested her further, one hand sliding around to cup one of her firm cheeks, feeling her tighten the muscles of her buttocks. He clenched the full cheek, his other hand snaking around to grasp the other cheek harshly. He watched her hips undulate as he clenched and unclenched on her cheeks. He released her cheeks. “Turn around.” She didn’t hesitate, turning her back to him until he was presented with her luscious ass. His hands moved back up, this time touching her sensuously, not the hurried groping of minutes ago. He caressed the twin cheeks lovingly, exploring the firm flesh. Her cheeks tightened in response. “Don’t clench that lovely ass Anna. Let me have my way with your lovely body.”

He had said it aloud, his hands already hinting at it as they ran over her body with impunity. He was going to have his way with her body, Anna unable to stop him from whatever he desired. Her father was no longer around to keep his lust at bay. That is what scared her the most. She had never been with a boy before, just a few hurried kisses, more pecks than a kiss, her father always lurking around so close. She knew about Jenna’s ivory dildo and how she had secured it, Anna too scared to do such a risqué thing. Each time he touched her bottom, her muscles clenched in defense. She had to struggle to relax them, his fingers and hands continuing to caress her cheeks as she tried to comply with his command.

“Much better,” hefting up her cheeks, making them dance beneath the dress. He stopped touching her, standing up, only inches from her. He looked into her face, moving closer until his lips touched hers, his hand under her chin, forcing her head up until her eyes were staring at his. He wanted to see the look in her eyes as he kissed her, his mouth crushing her lips with his, his tongue pushing forcefully between her lips until she relented, his tongue going deep into the hot depths of her waiting mouth. He pushed his hips forward until his prick jerked in pleasure as it rubbed up against her, his other hand snaking around to hold her possessively against him. He could see the terror in her eyes as he kissed her passionately, his tongue dancing in her mouth. His prick jerked in pleasure against her.

She hadn’t expected it, his mouth capturing her lips, his hand holding her head submissively, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth. It took her breath away, her nose flaring as she tried to suck in precious air to fill her lungs. He pushed against her, Anna feeling the hard flesh against her sex, feeling it come alive as he pulled her against him. She felt a rush of juices flood her thighs, his hips moving from side to side, the thick flesh growing as it rubbed her sensuously. Was he going to punish her or take her sexually? She almost wished for the punishment. It seemed like hours before he broke the kiss, the sharp intake of her breath breaking the silence of the room.

“Now I think you objected to this last time,” staring in her face as his hands slid to her waist, feeling her jump from his touch. He waited until her body got used to his touch before he moved his hands up, her head looking down to watch as his fingers slid up until he cupped the gentle slope of her breasts. Her face turned flush, her hands held submissively at her side, her fists clenched tight. He fondled her firm flesh without restraint, running his fingers under the soft underside of her upthrust breasts. His fingers became bolder, running up over the front of them until he felt the tips becoming erect, pushing out the front of her dress so brazenly. He watched her bite her lips as his fingers teased the tips to erection.

He was fondling her breasts and all she could do was hold her breath. He became bolder, his fingers moving up until she felt them touching her nipples, fighting the urges that raced through her young body. No, don’t let them get hard, she cried out silently. She looked down ashamed, her nipples standing out into sharp points, her dress unable to hide the arousal that he was inducing in her body. She felt her undergarments dampen in her desires. “Mmmm,” she tried to quench her moans as his fingers began to pinch the tips, his fingers finding the hard tips easy targets. She felt the sudden pain from the pinching quickly turn into something else, Anna afraid of her own desires. She looked down as his fingers twisted and turned her delicate nubs, a strange masochistic thrill running through her body. She felt relief when he released them from his powerful grip, but he was not finished. His fingers slid up to her naked bosom, goose bumps appearing on her exposed flesh as his fingers trailed over the wide expanse of naked flesh, running up and down the deep cleavage. Her legs felt like jelly, Anna barely able to stand, her body a mass of jumbled feelings.

He enjoyed fondling her young body, seeing her fight the urges that his experienced fingers elicited from her. He enjoyed the way her nipples were excited by his touch, the hard nubs growing from his fingers, even when he became harsher, his powerful fingers enjoying the feeling of crushing them. She stood there, grimacing as he twisted and turned them. He had seen the look before, sexually aroused from being dominated. Yes, he would train her well. “Now I think it is time for your spanking. Your father interrupted me last time, this time there will be no interruption. Or mercy. Take off your dress. I don’t intend to try to punish you through so much material.” He wanted her to strip for him, much more humiliating for a young girl to do than if he did it for her.

Anna knew that it would do no good to protest, but her hands moved slowly, ashamed at having to bare her body to Lord Michael. And without her father here to protect her she mostly feared he would force her to strip completely naked. He had already touched her intimately through her clothes, there would be nothing to stop him once her garments were gone, his fingers able to penetrate her most intimate openings. She was a virgin, but she feared that she would not stay that way. Docilely, Anna reached down to the hem of her long dress and drew it up her shapely legs, refusing to look at Lord Michael. She wore no stockings so her naked legs were revealed until the hem raised high above her knees, her milky white thighs exposed to his lustful gaze. She closed her eyes as she felt the cool breeze between her legs, her simple, white undergarments exposed. She yanked the dress over her head, almost tearing the fragile material, her hands shaking as she threw it on the couch. Her hands went submissively to her sides, her bosom rising and falling from her heavy breathing as she stood clad in her undergarments. She opened her eyes to see Lord Michael looking at her, his eyes moving from her feet, up her body to her face, a broad grin on his face. She looked down, blushing as she saw the bulge in his trousers. She was exciting him and that embarrassed her.

Her undergarments were quite plain, not like her mothers. The bottoms were cut wide and long, almost draped over her lovely hips. He would have preferred a tighter fitting garment that teased the beholder with the treasures that lay hidden beneath the fabric. It was the silk chemise that covered her lovely breasts that caught his attention. The youthful orbs stood up tall without any support, the nipples that swelled from his attention pushed out against the fragile material into rigid points aching to be touched and stimulated again. Anna had arched her back as if to tease him with the pear shaped titties. Lord Michael fought the urge to grip the alluring points. No, he needed to punish her first. Let her feel the pain before she was rewarded with the pleasure. That was the only way to teach young girls. They would come to crave the punishment, knowing that the pleasure was next. “Turn around. Let me see the seat of your punishment.”

She didn’t hesitate, at least her back would be to him, not forced to see his leering eyes devouring her half naked body. She turned, standing still as she felt his eyes burning a hole in her backside. Her thighs were clenched tightly together, hiding her treasures from his probing eyes.

The position had drawn the silk garment tighter over the twin hemispheres, firmly rounded and set tightly together. Lord Michael could see her cheeks clenched tight, waiting for long minutes until she tired, seeing the muscles contract. Such lovely targets, his prick jerking in his tight trousers. He moved back to his desk, pulling his chair sideways. “Over my lap now Anna. Head towards the ground,” his arms outstretched to guide her into the position he required of her.

She moved towards him as if it were her last steps, finally standing in front of him, his hands instantly moving up to touch and mold her body onto his lap. She felt her hair falling forward as her head bent deeply over, struggling to fight the strange feeling of helplessness as she was bent over, finally landing on his legs, her body bent in two. The blood rushed to her head as she was upside down, feeling his thick flesh between his legs touching her so intimately. His hands immediately began to fondle her upthrust cheeks, his prick jerking beneath her. She bit her lips as his hands slid over her cheeks sensuously, her buttocks clenching uncontrollably as his fingers played across her intimate crack. Her body was tense, expecting the sharp bite of pain from the first spank on her cheeks. Yet at the same time she felt the first stirrings of sensuality, the fingers caressing her bottom almost lovingly. The fingers lingered so close to her sex, rubbing back and forth over the gentle divide of her cheeks.

Lord Michael enjoyed the way her bottom clenched and unclenched, his fingers teasing her, playing along the sharp divide between her firm cheeks. “I am going to start off with a spanking with my hand. Keep your hands away. You may cry out all you want, though it will do no good to stop me. In fact it will only drive me to greater depths. I enjoy the cries of a girl beneath my hand.” Lord Michael’s hand rose up high in the air, the swoosh the only sound as his large hand cut through the air to land with a resounding crack on her right cheek. He felt the burn on his palm as he struck her flesh hard. Her body didn’t move for a second, than her legs jerked in pain.

She felt the hand hit her first, the pain delayed as it drove through her body to register in her brain. The pain of the previous spanking was vividly brought back, her right cheek bursting out in pain. It felt like her whole cheek was stinging from the powerful blow, the skin burning where his palm had visited. Anna gasped in pain, biting her lip, tasting blood as she suffered the painful spanking. She was eighteen years old, yet she lay half naked over a man’s knee, her bottom raised up submissively as she bore the brunt of the painful spanking.

Lord Michael ran his fingers over the spot he had just spanked, feeling the heat of the skin beneath the silk undergarments. “I imagine that hurt,” he teased her. His hand ran lovingly over her other cheek. He raised his hand back up, watching as Anna tightened her cheeks in anticipation of the next strike. She would soon learn that it would do no good, the pain just as severe. He hit the other plump cheek, his large hand able to cover most of the exposed flesh. Her gasp became louder, her body jerking beneath him, his prick jerking in pleasure as she rubbed his erect member with her squirming body. His hand rose and fell with precision, briskly slapping one globe before going onto the other. He established a regular pattern for the spanking, going from the left cheek to the right, each time his hand would explore the heated flesh, lingering over the chastened flesh. After the tenth slap he stopped, Anna’s breathing ragged as she suffered beneath his corporal punishment.

She hoped he had stopped for good, her bottom ablaze in pain. His hand caressed her so tenderly between the painful slaps, confusing her with the pleasure and pain that he inflicted on her. “Please Sir, no more. I’ll never do it again,” she begged, hoping to spare any further spanking. His next words struck terror in her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.