Lady Charlotte - Cover

Lady Charlotte

Copyright© 2016 by Rich Bottom

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Decadent rich and noble.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Slow  

There were no finer women in the county than Lady Charlotte’s twin daughters. Men would have sought out the girls if it hadn’t been for Lord Henry. He was very overprotective of his girls, no man ever having the privilege of even a kiss. The closest the men would come would be a dance, but with the eyes of Lord Henry following them closely they dare not let their hands stray. Jenna and Anna were twins, but their personalities couldn’t have been more different. Anna the prim and proper, Jenna the spirited one. The girls were identical twins but if you looked carefully into their eyes you could see the defiant look of Jenna.

Their eighteenth birthday was fast approaching, Lord Henry having a hard time keeping them from the men that sought out the twin beauties. The girls took after their mother, long auburn hair that hung down to the gentle swell of their buttocks, green eyes that could captivate the wildest of beasts. Their alabaster skin was smooth and silky, a smile on their faces hiding their mischievous ways. And their bodies, those of a woman, not a girl, with firm, full breasts that they proudly proclaimed with their dresses, breasts pushed up, a wide expanse of generous cleavage revealed to the wandering eyes of the men that ravished them from afar. They had round thighs built for pleasure, capped by tight, firm buttocks that pushed out the back of their dresses, drawing men’s eyes down to their supple legs.

Both girls were still technically pure, but Jenna had lost her maidenhood to a thick, ivory dildo over a year ago. Her masturbation had started when she was only thirteen, finding out by accident what pleasures her own fingers could bring. She had befriended one of the chamber maids last year, a young girl two years her senior. The chamber maid, more experienced in the sexual pleasures of a woman, regaled to Jenna the pleasures that men brought to her. She also told her of the strange sexual rites that the Asian women performed.

“I have a friend, a First Mate on a ship that sails back and forth to Asia. He has enjoyed the pleasures of the Asian women, including the Japanese. It seems that they enjoy tying up their maidens with rope and taking advantage of their bound bodies to perform unspeakable acts on them. And the maidens enjoy it. They call it bondage and if it involves a little pain, they called it

BDSM.” The chamber maid spoke with such authority, having allowed the First Mate to tie her up one night. She couldn’t believe the pleasure she received, her orgasms racing through her bound body.

Jenna couldn’t believe such a thing, to be rendered helpless and a man taking liberties with your naked body while you are bound. “Are you sure they enjoy it?”

“He tells me yes, they love it. The bondage takes away their freedom to resist. And they have no choice but to allow the men to take them, their only choice is to enjoy the pleasure of the acts.” She let it sink in. “He also can acquire certain things that women enjoy in their bedrooms late at night when their husbands don’t satisfy them.” She pulled the object out of her pocket, Jenna’s eyes opened wide when she saw it.

Though she had never seen one in person, she had heard enough descriptions to recognize it. It was a cock. A fake cock. It looked to be carved out of ivory, over eight inches long. Her eyes studied the intricately carved cock, thick veins that ran up the shaft. And the head, almost like a crown on it, a wide lip running around it. And two balls that hung at the end. She shivered, her loins wetting at the thought of it snuggled up against the portal of her womanhood. “You use that on yourself?” Jenna couldn’t believe any woman could get such a huge member inside her.

“It is better than a man. It will wait for you to receive your pleasure. Would you like one?”

Jenna only needed a second to decide. “Can you get one for me?”

“No, but I will introduce you to the First Mate. He can get anything you want. It will take six months, but it will be worth it.” The chamber maid put the dildo back in her pocket, not wanting to take a chance at Lord Henry or Lady Charlotte seeing it.


It was just starting to get dark, the sun falling behind the mountains in the distance. Jenna had snuck out after dinner, feigning a headache to go to her room, slipping silently out her window. She was to meet the First Mate in the barn at the edge of their land, the chamber maid assuring Jenna that no harm would come to her from the First Mate. She approached the barn, the faint light of a lantern peaking out the window. The door creaked open, Jenna’s nose assailed by the smell of horse dung.

“Over here.” The First Mate’s eyes took in the beauty of the young girl. “Good evening M’Lady.” He stood up, bowing to the lovely girl.

Jenna almost turned and ran from the barn when she saw the First Mate. She wasn’t sure what she expected, but he was not it. He was young, about thirty. And handsome, thick arms, a full chest. She dared not even look any lower, her face already flushed. She expected someone older. A lot older. And not so handsome. How would she be able to ask for such an intimate item from a handsome stranger? She turned away from him, moving back to the barn door, hoping to escape the humiliation.

“Don’t go M’Lady. No need to be embarrassed. I do this for many young girls such as you.” He watched as she stopped, pausing for a moment, sure that she was contemplating it. She turned and walked back towards him.

“I’m sorry,” Jenna trying to reassure herself.

“Sit down,” wiping off the old chair pulled aside the table that held the lantern. He could see her bosom heaving up and down, her breathing ragged. “So you want an ivory dildo?”

The word dildo made her blush even more. “YYYYEES,” she managed to stammer, sitting down in the chair. “How much?” “They’re very expensive M’Lady. Carved by a master to exact measurements. Made of the finest ivory. Do you have the measurements you want?”

She hadn’t even thought of that, not that she would have any idea of what size she wanted. Or needed. She quickly chimed in, wanting to sound more experienced in this than she really was. “I will let you decide the size. But similar to the one you procured for Cynthia,” mentioning the name of the chamber maid. She added. “And I will pay a reasonable price for it,” not wanting to sound too desperate, as if she had another choice.

“I can get just the thing you want M’Lady. And as for price, I am not looking for money.” He waited, seeing the confused look on her face. “There is no other that can procure the finest quality dildo that only a fine Lady as you should own.”

“And what is it that you are looking for?” Jenna was ready to bolt from the barn at the first sign of trouble.

“You are a lovely girl.” He looked her over, a delightful body. He had heard that she was probably still a virgin, her father very strict. He knew she wouldn’t give up her maidenhood, but he had hopes for one of her other virgin holes. “I would be satisfied if you took my staff in your mouth.” He held his breathe for her answer.

Jenna huffed indignantly. “How dare you tarnish my reputation with such an outlandish request!” She got up, moving away from the table. She turned back to him. “There are many others that will fulfill my desires for a lot less.”

The First Mate had met this kind of resistance before and knew how to handle it. “I’m sure they will supply you with a serviceable dildo M’Lady. But would you really want such a thing between those lovely thighs. Or would you rather feel the smooth ivory of a fine instrument inside you, carved intricately to induce such tremendous orgasms from your fine body?” He waited, seeing her body stop as she contemplated his request.

He was right, though she hated to admit it. She was a fine Lady, an inferior instrument would not be suitable for her. After all, even her chamber maid would have a finer tool. How degrading would that be? But she was not about to give up her mouth to this foul man, no matter how handsome he is. She turned towards him, giving him her haughty look. “You do not deserve the pleasure that my mouth would bring to your organ.” She paused, seeing the disappointment etched in his face. “But if you procure the finest of dildo for me, I will use my hand on your organ until you are satisfied.” She looked down at the front of his pants, blushing as she saw the thick bulge, her hand at her side making a fist as if she was already holding it in her hand.

He had pushed her as far as he thought he could go, and the thought of her small, silky hand wrapped around his naked cock made it jerk in the tight confines of his trousers. He caught her gaze, his eyes staring at her until he captured them, knowing where she had looked, seeing her face flushed. “Agreed with one exception. You must bare your breasts while you do it.” He waited and than added. “I will guarantee that you will have the finest ivory dildo in the land, made to bring you many nights of pleasure when your husband or boyfriend has deserted you and left you aroused.”

“Agreed, but you may not touch them, only ogle them with your eyes.” She responded with a defiant tone in her voice.

The First Mate’s eyes devoured her heaving bosom, the dress pushing up the lovely white flesh, the deep cleavage cut by a gold cross that lay nestled between her twin beauties. His cock needed relief soon, the tight trousers cramping his style. Maybe he could find her chamber maid to take care of his problem, remembering the time he had bound and used her. “Agreed M’Lady, I look forward to the next time we will meet with great lust. I will be back in September. Cynthia will arrange the time of our exchange.” She didn’t bother to answer, leaving the barn hurriedly. No matter, he would enjoy her subjugation when he brought her the dildo, wishing that he would be able to see the display the first time she used it.

Her body was flushed from the rude exchange, but it was more in excitement than in disgust. The First Mate was handsome in a rugged sort of way and the thought of being forced to use her hand on his mighty weapon aroused her in such a way that she had never felt before. And then there was the thought of the ivory dildo between her thighs, filling her as she was never filled before. To be used whenever the need grew between her legs, always hard and responsive. She shivered in lust, rushing to get back to her room and beneath the covers so her fingers could extract the pleasure from her body.


To say that Jenna had almost forgotten about the deal she agreed to that night in the barn would have been a lie. It was always fresh in her mind, especially when she masturbated, her mind conjuring up the image of his naked cock. She imagined her body, stripped naked to the waist as her hand glided up and down his thick weapon, her fingers curled around the hot flesh while he looked at her lustily, his hips moving in response to her masturbating fingers. It humiliated her, yet at the same time it excited her beyond comprehension. To be used for sexual gratification, without love, only sex. It was so degrading and stimulating. September came quickly, the Chamber Maid catching Jenna one day when she was alone.

“He is back and has your dildo. He wants to meet you tonight after dark in the barn.” The chamber maid waited for Jenna’s answer.

Jenna’s heart fell into her stomach when she heard her words. It all rushed through her mind, the day of reckoning crashing in. This day was always in her mind, now she would have to perform to the satisfaction of the First Mate. Jenna had never even kissed a boy before, never mind touching an erect member and making him cum with her hand. Would she be able to perform to his satisfaction? It was strange, a prominent Lady such as herself, worried that she wouldn’t be able to perform a sexual act on such a loathsome creature as the First Mate. “Tell him I will meet him at ten.” She brushed aside the chamber maid rudely, Jenna tense as her mind conjured up the act that she would have to perform. Dinner went quickly, her mother asking if Jenna didn’t feel good, Jenna unable to eat hardly anything. Jenna feigned a headache, retiring to her bedroom early. She lay in her bed as the house grew quiet, the bedroom door down the hall closing as her parents went to bed. She lay on the bed for the next half hour, the only sound in the room was her rapid breathing as she waited for the hour to approach. She got up at fifteen minutes to ten, checking out her image in the mirror, a touch of perfume on her neck as she straightened the bosom of her dress, suddenly remembering that she would have to bare her breasts to the First Mate. She opened the window silently and crept outside, moving towards the barn. She could see the light in the barn as she approached, her head dizzy, her stomach turning into knots as the barn door squeaked open. She entered, seeing the First Mate sitting at the other end, the inside of the barn lit up brightly, at least four lanterns burning brightly. He wanted to see her half naked body in all its glory, the lanterns reflecting brightly. She stood tall and marched to the other end of the barn as majestically as she could, not wanting the First Mate to see her nervousness. Or sense her inexperience.

“Good evening M’Lady. You look ravishing tonight.” The First Mate reached down to the front of his trousers, shifting his organ to the side. It had been a long time since he had a woman, since they had left Japan, saving himself for this Lady that would stroke his cock like a tavern wench. He pushed the heavy object to the center of the desk, still covered in the brightly colored cloth that shielded its precious cargo from being damaged on the long trip.

“Good evening Sir,” acknowledging his presence, but her eyes were on the long item wrapped in the red cloth on the table. It was huge by the shape that molded the cloth. She moved closer to the table, sitting down on the chair on the other side of the table. “Is that it?”

“Yes M’Lady. I hope you find it to your satisfaction.” He pushed it over to her, watching as her slim hands moved to take off the cloth. He could already imagine her dainty touch on his rigid member, his flesh jerking in his trousers.

She peeled back the cloth, her eyes opening wide as she gazed at it. It was black ivory, at least eight inches long. The head was almost like a plum, a thick lip around it like petals on a flower. She shivered as she felt her juices begin to flow as she imagined the thick head shoving between her tender lips. There were at least three thick veins running up the side of it, sticking out over a half an inch, sure to bring unimaginable pleasure to her body as they rubbed along her soft insides. At the end were two large balls, so realistic that they even were covered with black hairs, Jenna afraid to ask if they were real. She was afraid to touch it, looking so real, or as real as she had imagined.

“Do you like it M’Lady?” The First Mate could hardly wait for her answer.

“Yes,” Jenna’s voice trembling, finally getting enough nerve to pick it up. It was heavy and thick. “Very realistic,” she added, her fingers touching the balls, feeling the crinkly hairs. “Why did you get it black?”

He smiled when he heard her question, already expecting it. “It will look so lovely between your alabaster thighs.” He paused for a second. “It is an exact replica of my weapon.” He saw her look up at him, her eyes opened wide. Her hands fumbled with the dildo, as if she was really touching his member. “I want you to remember this night that you touched the real thing whenever you use it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.