In-correction - Cover

In-correction

Copyright© 2016 by Wayne Stewart

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - When a typo sends a guy to the wrong correctional institute, a kid in a candy store turns into a boy toy in a bargain basement when the authorities discover a rooster in their henhouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Workplace  

I am pretty sure I have left some questions open with only revealing the first week of my stay at the institute. But telling it all would take forever. You’ve probably got things to do; unless you’re hearing this tale in a jail cell. So, I’ll quickly go over what happened to me and where I am now.

Time went by and between work, play, and study, the year passed before I knew it. So many things occupied my time and I was a busy man. Weekends were the slowest for me but the television helped pass the time when nothing else was available. Fitz supplied me with other sex-starved vixens once or twice a week. She went to work for the courthouse right before my time was up.

Casey worked in the office for her commissary money. I saw her often, working in maintenance like I did. I would get Fitz to bring her to me in the mornings before work on occasion and we would catch up. She fell in love with a cellmate though and I stopped asking her down. I fully blame Jones for that, having to share Casey with her a time or two. She might not have preferred same sex so much if Jones would have kept her pussy out of it. Life sucks sometimes, you know? It was a sad day for me when she completed her time and was released from the institute. I watched her turn around at the front entrance and give the place a finger before getting on a bus. I lost track of her after that, me being one of the things she left behind.

I found out that Commanding Officer Jones wasn’t always on the right side of the law. She did time here at the institute when she was younger. Turns out, she tried to escape using the back door when she was thrown in the hole. She knew all too well how easy it would be to sprint out of the parking lot. Fortunately for the institute, the commanding officer at the time was able to track her down at a boyfriend’s house. Luckily, she stopped the escapee from doing something terrible to the cheating boy she found with another girl. She made a deal with inmate Jones about keeping silent over her escape and the rest was history. Her name was Jessica Kobe, known as Warden Kobe to the rest of us.

I got my G.E.D. after a short time. I could have done it sooner but I liked the delicious punishment I received when failing the pre-tests. Jones was pretty cute when she gets angry and it kind of turned me on. But she caught on to my scheme and took the remote to my TV instead of dealing out lashes. With that harsh punishment, I finished the courses in a hurry. I had to be Tonya Darling when I received the fancy completion paper. Apparently, the proof was needed of the excellent work the institute provided to wayward women, getting them back on track to deal with the real world you know.

I had to be Tonya again when heroine infiltrated the institute and they needed to know its source. I spent almost a month in a cell block trying to figure it out. I could have informed the institute sooner but the lesbians in the block would hold orgies and I loved to watch them. I was so tempted to join in but it would have blown my cover.

Once or twice a week, I found a work order from the warden needing service in her office. The massage I’d given her was apparently addictive. Ben Grisham was curious when the request asked for me specifically the first time. He didn’t ask any questions though, having the philosophy that keeping the warden happy was rewarding work in itself. I didn’t mind doing anything she wanted either. Heck, I would have wiped her ass and changed her Tampons if she asked. I never did have intercourse with her; it was like some holy ground or something. She always carried herself in a professional manner and for that, she had my respect.

I was released as Tonya Darling out of the front door of the institute. Unlike Casey, I didn’t get on a bus or flip the place the bird. Instead, I walked around the back to the parking lot and used my key card to enter as Tony Darling. I headed to the warden’s office like I was instructed to do and I remember clearly how the conversation went.

“Darling, you’ve completed your time here as inmate and will continue your work here as custodian.” the warden stated, sliding a large envelope at me.

“What’s that?” I asked, looking at her offering.

“That” she started, opening the top of the large envelope, “Is your life.”

She explained everything in there as she pulled them out, “This is your Social Security Card. It took some research but we were able to find you in the system.”

With a nod, I picked it up and looked at it. “Looks official.” I mused.

A stack of check-sized papers came out and she explained, “These are your check stubs over the past year.”

“Check stubs?” I repeated, “For what?”

“While Tonya Darling can’t receive a paycheck, Tony Darling can.” she explained, “You, as Tony, have been employed by the institute as a custodian and therefore receive a paycheck.”

I picked one up and studied it for a few seconds in disbelief. I had to ask, “Where did the money go?”

“Here” she replied, and pulled out a square piece of plastic.

“What?” I asked, my jaw dropping, “A credit card?”

“Debit card.” she corrected, “The money is in your bank account.”

“How much?” I had to ask, picking up a bono fide card with a Visa logo.

“After your expenses, a little over twenty thousand.” she replied, and pulled more paperwork out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.