In-correction - Cover

In-correction

Copyright© 2016 by Wayne Stewart

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - When a typo sends a guy to the wrong correctional institute, a kid in a candy store turns into a boy toy in a bargain basement when the authorities discover a rooster in their henhouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Workplace  

“I wrote on a wall in Jones’ office.” I explained, trying to look back and see what she was looking at. I had completely forgotten about the session I had with the commander and feeling her fingers over my rump brought it all back, “She beat my ass for it.”

“It looks like Barbara’s work.” she mused, feeling the other cheek, “That has to hurt, let’s get something on that.” and motioned for me to roll all the way over, “Crazy woman; she shouldn’t do you like that.” and stood up.

“It’s ok” I replied, “I kind of liked it, really.” hugging the pillow.

She picked up a tube and brought it to my bedside. Sitting beside me, she cautioned, “This might sting at first.” and squirted cold cream on my ass.

The cold substance made me flinch and her hand began to spread it around. The cold turned to heat and the stinging occurred in several places.

“You know, this could be avoided if you just did as you are told and quit doing stupid things.” she pondered out loud, massaging the healing ointment in, “Writing on walls, such childishness, really.”

“Where’s the fun in that?” I asked, “Besides, somebody has to bring them down off of their high horse.” and jerked when the welt on my inner thigh was passed over.

“Careful, you don’t want this on your testicles.” she cautioned, and went around in a circle over the mark, “Are you sexually stimulated by pain?” she asked matter-of-factly.

“I don’t think so.” I contemplated, “It’s more like being under someone’s control and testing it that turns me on.”

“We all have our kinks I suppose.” she mused, now using both of her hands, “I just hope you don’t take it too far and cause yourself permanent damage.”

She seemed genuinely concerned for my wellbeing. I thought she was way too nice to be in a place like this.

“So, are you a doctor or what?” I asked, wondering what to call her.

“I am a physician, yes.” she confirmed, “Now let the salve dry.” and patted me lightly on my bottom before getting up.

An IV was ran to my hand, assuring me that it was a good thing. I didn’t know you could dehydrate lying in bed. A monitor was placed on my index finger and I was instructed not to fall asleep until she was sure about not having a concussion.

She came back with a needle and I was afraid my rear was going to take yet another hit. I was relieved to see her stick that menacing metal tip into some place on the tube running into my hand.

Watching her ease the fluid in, I asked, “What’s that for?”

With a smile, she replied, “Pain” and pulled the needle out.

Handing me a tiny cup with some pills in it, she offered me water to wash them down with. “Immune system and inflammation” she explained, seeing the curiosity on my face.

“Dr. Fernandez” I heard, and looked towards the door. A woman dressed in a nurse’s uniform was addressing Maria. “Patient at the dispensary is requesting you.” and looked at me.

I offered her a smile and she focused back on the doctor. Holding the door open for her, Maria left with the nurse following behind her. I was left with my throbbing head and aching body having nothing to do but watch saline drip.

After some time, I dosed off only to be visited by the nurse. The ritual of giving me pills and water was being enacted with a nudge on my shoulder.

“Hey” I greeted, and looked at her name tag, ‘Nurse Valence’

“This is rare.” she quipped, handing me a little cup, “Not many males come in here.” and handed me the water, “What brought you in?”

“Oh, I got in a fight with gravity and lost.” I teased, taking her offerings, “How long have you worked here?”

“A few years.” she shrugged nonchalantly, and took the empty cup, “I’ll be monitoring you through the night.” and took the water cup from my hand.

“Ok, hope I don’t do anything embarrassing.” I quipped, and asked, “Where’s the bathroom?” looking around.

“Oh, don’t get up.” she chastised, seeing me rise from the bed, “Use this.” and grabbed an urn from the side table.

“Uh” I stammered, “I don’t know...” I started, being placed in an awkward situation.

“Here” she offered, “Let me help you.” and threw back the covers.

Raising up my hospital gown, she had me spread my legs. Grabbing my penis between finger and thumb, she guided the oddly shaped botte up to it.

“Go ahead” she instructed, concentrating on her aim.

I had trouble at first, finding fingers around my pisser seemed to diminish the urge to urinate, but I finally got it started. She handled it like it was any ole everyday task and even shook it for me. There was nothing sexual about it at all but it was something I could check off as having done, letting somebody else hold it while taking a leak.

I went back to watching the constant drips in my IV until I fell asleep again. This time, I had the weirdest dream I could remember as Nurse Valence made an appearance in it. She was injecting more fluid in my IV and leaned over to look at me. In my dream state, her cleavage rose up between the V-shaped top and her eyes locked on mine.

She caressed my cheek and straightened up and I watched her backside swish away like a pendulum on a grandfather clock. The surreal images dimmed and turned to black and nothing else happened for a while. But the dream came back in angelic form as the girl in white appeared beside me once more.

Like some fantasy out of an adult mag, she unzipped her top, revealing her breasts to me. Licking her lips, she lowered a nipple and rubbed it over my lips.

I was paralyzed. Nothing I could do would allow me to suck in her dark pink bud. I could even feel it in this dream but lacked the physical ability to react. A flash of lightning stunned my eyes and the nipple was taken away.

Raising back up, she lifted her hem and I watched as panties were tugged down. Watching her step out of them made my manhood jerk and I tried to fondle myself for relief, but my efforts were useless and all I could do was watch.

Like watching a movie in slow motion, she pulled my covers back and I could feel it bunch up around my ankles as the weight of the blanket was placed on top of my feet. Letting go of the blanket, she grabbed my gown and I could feel it being pulled up. Not being tied, she pulled it to the side, leaving me exposed to the temperature in the room.

Questions ran through my mind and I wondered if Jones would appear with weapon in hand to dish out punishment, simply for becoming aroused by this hallucination. Maybe she would be jealous and make me kiss her feet but I could not stop feeling excited.

Evidence of my arousal was apparent when my cock jerked and became engorged with blood, not to go unnoticed by the nurse at my side. Her eyes went from mine to the movement of my shaft and she bit her bottom lip watching it grow.

A flash of lightning brought her attention back to my eyes and a hand caressed my chest. Beading her eyes, she pinched a nipple and the spark of pleasant pain went through me. The hand slid over to the opposite nipple and another sting from a pinch caused my cock to twitch.

If only I could grab this girl and do the same to her, that would be so sweet! But try as I might, I could only take with nothing physical to give her. I could want all I wanted but she had all of the action, causing my desire to grow.

As if she could read my thoughts, she tugged my hand from my side and it disappeared up her uniform. Pubic hairs grazed my fingertips and she fed my middle finger into her slit. Moister coated my finger tip and it slid over her clitoris. Fascinated with the sensation of her sex, I could only look at her eyes.

Deeper I went with her manipulation and I felt it go inside her. She pumped it in and out and slowly withdrew it from her sheath. I felt the bump of her clit again before the air cooled my fingertip. I couldn’t protest the exodus as she brought my hand up to my face.

Slack-jawed, I watched as my hand came closer and the middle finger glistened in the dim light. I was surprised as she fed it to me, wiping her sex on my lip. Passing my gums, I felt it on my tongue as she cleaned my finger with it. A flash of lightning made her withdraw the digit and she put it back where she got it.

Both of her hands came at my head and she tucked the pillow in behind me. Her cleavage was just inches from me but I couldn’t even pucker to blow on it. I had to watch as they were taken away but her hands caressed both sides of my face making me least remorseful seeing them go.

They traveled down my neck and onto my chest and my nipples were pinched simultaneously. Her fingers curled and the caresses were replaced with scratching as they trailed over my stomach. I couldn’t even twitch from the nails raking downward leaving goose bumps in the path. My rock hard shaft was missed by both hands as she raked down on both sides of it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.