In-correction
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2016 by Wayne Stewart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - When a typo sends a guy to the wrong correctional institute, a kid in a candy store turns into a boy toy in a bargain basement when the authorities discover a rooster in their henhouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Workplace  

“Deal with this commander.” the warden snipped, and walked to the door, “And give him what he wants.” and left me hanging there.

“Not what you expected, huh?” Jones asked, stepping up behind me, “its ok, others thought the same way.” and patted my ass, “Here, hold this for me.” and spread a cheek to the side while wedging her riding crop between them.

I contemplated wiggling it out but I figured my behind was already red enough. Instead, I worried about what they thought I wanted and why the warden was giving it to me.

She stepped in front of me a squatted down. Opening the drawer I was handcuffed to, a sex toy came into view. The wider she opened the drawer, the longer it seemed it was. With a jerk, I slammed that drawer with a bang.

“Nope!” I exclaimed, “Not today!” determined to keep that door closed at all cost. Apparently, fucking me was what they were referring to.

“No?” she asked, and stood up, “You must want the bigger one.” and walked over to a four-drawer cabinet.

“What?” I exclaimed, watching her pull out a tube, “You’re out of your mind!”

“Got to have lube for this one.” she stated whimsically, “This can make you bleed if you’re not careful.” and pulled out a schlong with the girth of a coke can.

If she was using psychology on me, it worked. In fact, it worked so well, I got that drawer I was hooked to back open.

“No, use this one!” I exclaimed, watching her stroke that beast.

Seeming disappointed, she pouted, “Are you sure?” and stuck her bottom lip out.

“Yeah!” I exclaimed, nodding my head frantically.

“Well, if you insist.” she mused, dropping the heavy object back in the drawer, “Better be safe than sorry I suppose.” closing the drawer.

“You could fuck my dick you know.” I pointed out, throwing that out there to see if it would stick.

“The warden wants you fucked, not I.” she pointed out, squatting down and grabbing the double dildo from the drawer, “But, I can enjoy it too.” and pushed a button in the center.

The rubber-like forgery started vibrating, bringing a smile to Jones’ face. Fondling it for a moment, she brought it to my lips and said, “Suck my cock.” and pressed in.

I had never licked a dick, real or otherwise and I wasn’t about to today. So, I shook my head and turned away from it.

“Suck” she started, and slapped me with it, “My” she continued, followed by another slap, “Dick” and struck me harder across my cheek.

“Knock it off Jonesy!” I protested, “I’m not doing it!”

“You’re not doing it right now.” she corrected, “Let me know when you’re ready.” and started slapping me from left to right with the toy.

I ducked down, trying to avoid the assault, and ended up getting my ears boxed. Bobbing and weaving, I still took a few good hits. After a while, it was like a sport, her swinging and my ducking but I was wearing out. Not only that, but that might have been latex but there was something inside the end of it that gave it some weight. I couldn’t keep taking it knowing I would get a black eye or two and a swollen face if I didn’t already.

“Alright, stop!” I caved, and took one more hit that clipped my nose.

“Sure?” she asked, wielding the makeshift weapon like a ball bat.

Fighting a tear from the impact on my snout, I blinked it back and said, “Yeah, I’m good.”

“Ok” she quipped, and brought it back to my lips.

“Just the tip though.” I said sarcastically, and she shoved it in when I said it.

“There you go.” she cooed, brushing my hair out of my face, “Feel it on your tongue?”

I did, vibrating teeth and gums, my tongue couldn’t find a spot away from it. I shook my head and mumbled, “No”

“Oh” she retorted, then I’m not doing it right.” and rotated the long schlong around, “Get ready, I’m going to fuck it in; don’t want to chip a tooth.”

“What... ?” I tried to asked, but the pushing and pulling started.

“Open wide.” she instructed, and went faster.

I kept my head moving in sync with her thrusting, preventing her from fucking my mouth. But that didn’t fly with Jones and she reached over me and drew her riding crop like a sword through my butt cheeks.

“Open up!” she demanded, striking my ass with the weapon.

That hit was close to center and I wasn’t about to play the lottery with my balls. The next one could wrap around and get them. Knowing my kind of luck, I did as she instructed.

“That’s right, take it like a girl.” she mused, and started stroking it in and out.

It was humiliating to me and I got kind of emotional over it. I couldn’t stop a tear from rolling down my cheek and convinced myself it was from the blow on my nose.

“Oh, yes, that’s so good.” she cooed, pretending to jerk off the cock while it went in and out of my mouth.

It seemed to go on for a long time but she finally pretended to cum in my mouth, mimicking the sounds of climax. She held it in to the back of my throat and shook it a little before pulling it out. She let it sag in front of my face like a limp dick and let out a satisfied sigh.

“You’re sick.” I seethed, letting drool string down to the floor.

“Sick?” she asked, “You mean like pissing on somebody?” and took the vibrating cock away.

“She tried to bite me.” I defended, tasting the latex still in my mouth.

I watched her insert the slobbery end of the dildo into her sex as she pulled her thong to the side. I couldn’t resist thinking my DNA was lubricant for her. The other half hung down giving the illusion that she now had a formidable-sized manhood. I knew she was planning on using that part on me.

She stood up and went behind me, holding her fake dick in her hand. I prepared for the worse as she groped my ass. See-sawing the device between my crack, she stopped, leaving the head to vibrate on my anus.

“Do you still love me?” she asked, gyrating the dildo in a circle.

I had to think on that a little. Seriously, would you tolerate abuse from somebody you didn’t? I replied, “I’d love you even if it killed me.”

“Can I fuck you?” she asked, centering in on my orifice.

“Go ahead, you’ll just beat me until I say yes.” I relented, resolved in my fate.

“I can’t.” she replied, and pulled away from me.

“Why not?” I asked, trying to see her face, but my hair was in the way. Why I questioned it was a surprise to me. But I fully expected to be penetrated and now she was holding back?

“For the same reason you didn’t fuck that inmate.” she huffed.

“Look, it was a line I didn’t want to cross.” I explained, “That’s all. Besides, you shoved a club up my ass.”

“And you liked it.” she retorted, squatting down, “But raping you this way is different.”

“But the warden said to.” I argued, baffled at the side of the argument I was somehow on.

“I fucked your mouth.” she pointed out, “that’s good enough.”

“And beat my ass, my face...” I added on.

“I beat your ass because you wrote on my wall.” she argued, unlocking the cuffs.

I pealed my chest off of the metal surface of the cabinet and sat down on it. Little pin pricks of pain shot through me and I immediately stood back up.

“You’re hard.” she noted, looking at my sex.

“No, I’m not...” I started, and looked at the evidence.

“You were willing!” she realized, “It turned you on!” and grabbed my erection.

“Now wait” I protested, my sexual future now in her hands, “you turn me on, not what...”

She interrupted me with, “Son of a bitch!” and backed me up, “sit down!” and pushed me onto the cabinet.

Forgetting the pain of sitting, I tried to explain it to her, “No, see, I’m not willing.” but fumbled my argument seeing that sex toy clamped between her legs.

“Oh yes” she retorted, pushing me on my back, “You want it.” and grabbed my legs.

I almost lost my balance when she threw my legs over her arms. I was flaying my arms trying to stabilize myself when I saw her let out a stream of spit and followed it between my legs. It wasn’t going in dry after feeling her saliva hit my taint and roll down my crack.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.