In-correction
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2016 by Wayne Stewart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - When a typo sends a guy to the wrong correctional institute, a kid in a candy store turns into a boy toy in a bargain basement when the authorities discover a rooster in their henhouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Workplace  

Six o’clock comes early when you stay up late. It was a lesson learned for me when Fitz shook me awake. I did not want to get up at all. With making sure the warden was happy and getting some media time in, I had overdone it.

“What the hell happened over there?” she wanted to know, thumbing at my used and abused subject.

“Oh that” I disregarded with a wave, “Favor for the warden.” I explained, sitting up in bed.

“Zip tying her tits?” she asked unbelievably.

“Well, they were sagging.” I explained, “Now look how perky they are.” taking the breakfast tray from her.

“They’re blood red.” Fitz replied, “And did you have to gag her?”

“She wouldn’t shut up and I was trying to sleep.” I defended, and took a bite of eggs.

“With a washcloth and a zip tie.” Fitz mused, shaking her head, “How the hell did you get her legs tied up like that?” noting her ankles were zip tied to the bars.

“It was a challenge but she kept trying to kick me in the nuts.” I pointed out.

Fitz walked over to the balled up package and curled her nose, “Lord, she smells like shit.”

“Piss” I corrected, “I pissed on her.” and took another bite.

“Why the hell would you do that?” she asked, waving the odor away from her nose.

“She tried to bite my dick.” I explained, washing the breakfast down with milk.

“At least she ain’t...” she started, and corrected herself, “I was going to say bleeding but her ass looks raw as hell.”

“That wasn’t me.” I denied, “That was Jones, before she bit her.”

“She bit the commander?” Fitz gasped, “I ought to piss on her too.” and gave the girl a swift kick on the ass pointing out.

That woke up Bertha with a start. The muffled sounds of complaint started up again and Fitz just shook her head saying, “Mercy, don’t you learn?” and gave her another kick, “Shut the fuck up and listen.” Looking over the prisoner’s easily accessible sex, she asked, “Did you fuck her?”

“Naw” I replied, pointing out, “She’s gay.”

“Since when does that have anything to do with it?” Fitz asked, “You’re a male.”

“Well, uh...” I stammered, “Wouldn’t that be like rape or something?”

She shook her head in disbelief, “You got a pussy staring at ya all night long and you didn’t feel the need to tap that?”

“She doesn’t like dick.” I replied with a shrug, “Besides, I was told to make sure she had a miserable night.” and nodded at her predicament, “Legs over your head all night is miserable.”

“Yeah, but if she don’t like dick then giving her one would be pretty miserable.” Fitz rationalized, “Hope the warden’s happy with it.”

I hadn’t given it a thought really. I mean, my instructions weren’t that detailed but surely they didn’t want me to rape the girl. That would be pretty cold hearted, I thought. But would I if they told me to?

I didn’t know if I would but it definitely would have changed my opinion of the warden. I know she said she would do anything to protect the institute but raping somebody had nothing to do with protecting it. That would be pure evil, even if the girl’s actions did cause a fatality.

I decided that if the warden wasn’t pleased, I would call her out on being pure evil. You can’t solve anything by being just as bad as the person you’re punishing. That’s like a badge to be bad kind of thing in my book.

I got dressed and headed to work, leaving Fitz to clean up the mess I left behind. I warned her about the vicious Bertha and advised her to get some help because even Jones had a hard time with her.

The morning was spent unclogging tampons from toilets and hair from shower drains. I couldn’t decide which one grossed me out more. Mr. Grisham enjoyed it, able to watch the scenery while I did the grunt work.

Painting walls in the afternoon was a little better. That is, until I tried to wash the paint off. Industrial paint wasn’t like regular paint at all and it took some scrubbing to get it off of my hands. I was bent over the utility sink, picking and peeling paint, when a swat out of nowhere struck my back side.

“Fuck me!” I exclaimed, raising up and grabbing an ass cheek, “What the hell was that for?” I asked, turning to see Jones with a riding crop in one hand and an eyebrow furrowed at me.

“In my office now.” she ordered, parsing her lips at me.

If this was about Bertha, she was just going to have to be unhappy. I understand that I was under their control but I wasn’t about to be their hitman, henchman, or executioner for any crimes they wanted committed.

“Fine” I huffed, determined to stick my ground on this one, “Let’s go.”

She walked me to her office and unlocked the door. Letting me go first, she pushed me into her office. I heard the door close and turned around to face her.

“Look, I didn’t fuck her because I thought it would be crossing a line.” I defended, before she could say anything.

“What are you talking about?” she asked, seeming confused, “I don’t care who you fucked.”

“No” I corrected, “I’m saying I didn’t fuck her because” and sighed, “because of reasons.”

“I don’t know what you’re tripping over” she replied, “I just want you to tell me it wasn’t you.”

“Me?” I asked, “I mean, it was me that tight her tits together.” I confessed.

She rolled her eyes at that and snatched me by the shirt, “Look you little shit” and spun me around, “Did you do that?” and turned off the lights.

The lamp on the desk in the corner reflected light up to her fancy lettering and made the ‘In’ I wrote above ‘Correction’ glow like a neon light. I stood in awe staring at it, amazed at the special effects.

“Well?” Jones asked, impatient for my answer.

I scratched my head and mumbled, “Maybe” completely forgetting that I had done it, “Wow, that’s pretty cool.”

“You wrote on my wall!” she hissed, and swatted me again.

“So?” I challenged, “You told me those cameras weren’t hooked up.”

“I told you they weren’t connected to the main security system.” she corrected, “Now, what about my wall?”

“It’ll wash off.” I countered, “What about that camera? You’re recording from it.”

“It’s on a ‘need to know‘ basis and you don’t need to know.” she smirked, and furrowed her brow, “Now clean off my wall!” and pointed at it.

“What do you want me to clean it with, my looks?” I asked, aggravated now at her unrelenting demands.

“You have five seconds!” she threatened, and folded her arms.

“You can’t be serious!” I protested, and gave her some advice, “Put a work order in and I’ll get to it some time.” and mimicked her by folding my arms.

We both stared at each other with hairy eyeballs for a few seconds. I almost lost my composure because she looked so cute when she was angry but I managed to hold my ground.

“Times up!” she announced, and snatched me up again.

With one hand full of my hair and the other one pulling up on my arm behind my back, she marched me over to the desk.

“Come on Jonesy!” I protested, “Get off of me!” I cried, trying not to trip over my own feet.

She pushed me against the desk and said, “Get up on it!” and pressed against me.

“What the fuck!” I retorted, fumbling to get a knee over the desk.

Placing her own knee on the desk, she pressed me all the way up against the wall, placing the desk lamp against my stomach. With my arm pulled up behind my back and my cheek pressed against the wall, she brought her face close to my ear.

“Lick it” she ordered, and pushed on my head, “Lick it off!”

But I was more fascinated with the lamp not burning me like it should have and wondered at the mystery of it so I asked through clenched teeth, “What kind of light is that?”

“Get to cleaning!” she hissed, and jerked up on my arm.

I stuck my tongue out half way and looked at her in the corner of my eye. She was licking her lips anticipating my submission. I started to lick up and stopped, watching her the whole time, and shook my head while bringing my tongue back in.

“I’ll break it!” she threatened, pulling my wrist up.

I had to give in, my shoulder was giving out. “Alright, ok!” I relented, “You’re killing me!” and stuck my tongue out again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.