In-correction - Cover

In-correction

Copyright© 2016 by Wayne Stewart

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - When a typo sends a guy to the wrong correctional institute, a kid in a candy store turns into a boy toy in a bargain basement when the authorities discover a rooster in their henhouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Workplace  

We both watched the guard lead the tailor out of the room. As soon as the door shut, Warden Kobe turned to me and said, “Now, about you and your commando fetish.”

“It’s not a fetish...” I started, but her finger shushed me across my lips.

She traced it down my chin, over my neck, and then back on my shoulder again. “I need you to relieve me of some stress I have, thanks to you.”

“Really” I replied, a little confused, “I didn’t do anything.”

“You and I have something in common.” she mused, grabbing my hand.

“Yeah, we’re both here.” I quipped, wondering where she was going.

“We are both going commando.” she replied, and brought my hand under her skirt.

I felt bald lips and my finger dipped into the slit. Moist folds separated and my finger ran over her clit.

Taking my hand back, I said, “I think I figured out that favor I owe you.” and sucked her juice off of my finger.

“Good” she approved, stepping back to her desk, “I need not explain to you that we have a fully female faculty here and a male is somewhat of a commodity.” and turned to me, “So such a commodity should be tested to ensure quality” and paused, “and control.” and took a seat on her desk.

“And you are wanting me to have sex with you all in the name of quality control.” I replied, watching her raise a leg and sit it on the desk.

“Quality and control.” she emphasized, raising her skirt higher. “We can’t have you popping off prematurely.” and pointed at the floor.

I stepped over in front of her and she grabbed my manhood. Rubbing the head with her thumb, she said, “Let’s get some blood flowing in this vein.” while her other hand trailed down my back and grabbed an ass cheek.

“I’m all for that!” I concurred, and started rubbing her slit again.

I figured that if I could satisfy the boss, it would put me in her favor. I stood beside her while she stroked me, playing with her moist gash. She was excited and the thought of shoving my cock into her warm folds aroused me.

Her hand left my swelling cock and she leaned back, giving me more access. I snuggled closer to her, inches from her neck, and took in the scent of her perfume.

“Go in circles.” she instructed, and a look of awe crossed her face as the command was executed.

The lusty look on her face made me lick my lips in anticipation. But she had other plans, saying, “Get down there and eat that.” and slapped my ass.

She got comfortable, pulling the band out of her hair and spreading her legs wide. Leaning back, she rubbed her lips and spread them open for me.

I panted like a dog going after a bone. I got on my knees and started lapping. You could gobble her up and not worry about hairs. It made a smooth surface for suction too.

I took one lip in at a time, and sucked on it. Pulling back, I let it slip from my grasp. After having fun with each side, I decided to take both lips in at once. That caused her to twitch and I invaded her slit with my tongue. She was like melted butter, as she wilted from the sensation of my tongue caressing her clit.

She was done with my exploration and said, “Tongue fuck it.”

So, I did as commanded while she orgasmed on me. It had to be simmering a while considering the short amount of time it took.

“Ok, that was a little bit of quality.” she mused, “A little more accuracy could make a difference.”

I stood up and looked at her questioningly. “I practically broke my nose fucking you like that.” I huffed, and wiped my chin.

“I’m just saying, accuracy; that’s all. You missed my clit a couple of times.” she defended. Seeing the look that crossed my face, she cheerily said, “Let’s see how you fuck.” and looked at my erection.

No matter how mad a guy can get, offering him pussy sure takes the anger out of him. I looked at the place I wanted to be and stepped between her legs.

She sat up and grabbed my manhood, bringing a smile to my face. Another hand slipped something over it and she let it go behind my balls.

“What is that?” I asked, feeling it tighten around my cock and balls.

“Control” she explained with a shrug, “Trust me, you’re going to love it like that.” and brought me between her legs, “Don’t take that off until I let you.”

She guided my now reddening shaft to her entrance and rubbed it between her slit, causing me to moan from her heat. Giving it a tug, I entered her furnace and started humping.

“Easy at first” she chastised, “You don’t make pudding all at once, do you?”

“No, but I eat it all at once.” I retorted, remembering the desert Officer Jones threatened to shove down my throat. But I slowed down on her request and savored the moment.

She rubbed her clit while I sawed in and out for a little while. I decided then and there that nothing is sexier to me than watching a girl service themselves. Watching me watching her, she brought her fingers to my lips and I sucked them clean.

That was enough for her I supposed because she started telling me faster and faster, increasing her volume on each demand. She switched her demands to harder and harder and I fully intended to give her the pounding she wanted. But try as I might, my orgasm eluded me and hers had went off without a hitch.

Not one to give up, I slowed while she calmed down and after she caught her breath, started back at the work of climaxing.

“Pinch my clit.” she coaxed, moving her hands out of the way.

A little perturbed at the request because it interrupted my train of thought, I lowered a hand and obliged her. Now focused on preventing my pelvis from pounding my hand, I had lost the sensation of my balls, pulled taught by her hair band, slamming into her lips.

Once again, I brought her to orgasm but I wasn’t getting anywhere. It had to be the damn hair band holding me back. I slowed down and let her rest for a minute. Just as I was starting to get back at it, the door opened with a knock.

“Pardon me warden, Whole Foods is here to see you.” Officer Jones, stated.

“Ok” she replied, patting my hand and sitting up. “Get dressed Darling” she directed, and addressed the guard, “Put him back in his cage.”

“Wait, what about...” I started, and indicated my predicament.

“Take care of that and...” she ordered, and then looking at me, gave out a huff, “make sure he gets relieved.” standing up and straightening her skirt.

I started to take the band off right there but the warden stopped me. “Get dressed, you can do that later.” and rushed me into my clothes.

I passed a nerd in a suit outside the door noting his thick glasses and briefcase. Given my past experience, I wouldn’t put it passed them to make up some visitor story just to torment me. Ok, it might have been my frustration talking but I was just looking for a plot or scheme to justify my predicament. I put in a lot of work trying to get off on her only to end up cupping my achy erection while being escorted back to my cell.

But the visitor was there as far as I knew and I owed a geek for blocking my nut. To take my mind off of it, I thought I’d strike up another conversation with Jones.

“Say, where is your protractible baton?” I asked, seeing a Billy club on her hip.

“I broke it over an inmate.” she retorted, offering me the stairs.

“I thought you were going to break it when you used it on me.” I replied, “But that one looks sturdy.” I complimented.

“Its high grade rubber.” she shot back, “I can slap you with it all day long.” and placed a tart smile on her face.

Me and my smart ass mouth said, “Oh, sounds kinky.” in a whimsical tone of voice and got a shove off of the last few steps to the landing.

“Trouble walking?” she asked, passing my crumbled mass on the ground.

I got up and dusted myself off, straightening out my erection in my pants. I caught up with her as she got the door open.

“What’s with the officer cap?” I asked, “Everybody else wears baseball like caps.”

“I’m the watch commander.” she informed me, “It’s a symbol of authority.”

“Woo” I lamented, “Big cheese.” following her down the steps, “Everybody does what you say, huh?”

“Pretty much” she sighed, swiping her card on the basement door lock.

“What if they don’t?” I asked, following her through the door.

“But they do.” she chirped, offering me the lead.

“Well, I bet they all don’t.” I replied, and offered her the lead.

“They all do.” she argued, thumbing me in front of her.

“Naw, go ahead.” I contested, and offered her the lead.

Out came the rubber ball bat. “Now wait; why do you have to go all macho on me?” I asked, looking at the menacing weapon, “A guy is supposed to let ladies go first, you know.”

“You think I’m a lady?” she asked, and swatted the rubber bat across my arm.

Let me tell you, rubber or not, that thing hurt! I started rubbing my arm and slowly relented by taking a step passed her. It wasn’t good enough and she pushed me forward. I stumbled ahead of her and reminded her, “Hey, aren’t you supposed to be; you know, taking care of me?”

With no protection except for the flimsy institute’s pants, the sound of a loud pop echoed in the hallway, followed by my cry of pain. She swatted that thing right across my ass cheek causing me to falter and I dropped to a knee sucking in air.

“Damn it, that hurt!” I protested, and grabbed my backside.

“I don’t know why you test me” she sighed, “now get up and go.”

With a welt across my ass screaming for me to pull the ass of my pants away from the sting, I sat there and tried to fan it with the pant bottoms.

“Ok fine.” she relented, and I heard the words, “Officer Jones taking lunch.” go out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.