In-correction - Cover

In-correction

Copyright© 2016 by Wayne Stewart

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When a typo sends a guy to the wrong correctional institute, a kid in a candy store turns into a boy toy in a bargain basement when the authorities discover a rooster in their henhouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Workplace  

“What are you doing?” I asked, now worried that she was going to beat me where I stood.

But the guard started unbuttoning her shirt and explained, “Having lunch.” and unbuckled her utility belt, “My way.” and tossed it out of the cell.

Hopefully, she wasn’t planning on eating me alive but I lost all caring when I saw her black bra appear. Next, patent leather shoes flew out into the hallway and I swear, the sound of her zipper echoed off of the stone walls. Shrugging her shirt off, she flipped it into the hallway using her baton.

“Ok, this is going to be epic.” I declared, and received a sharp sting from the baton on my thigh for the remark.

“Don’t talk, just obey.” she reprimanded, and emptied the contents of her pants onto the top bunk. Stepping back, she wiggled out of the pants.

Matching thong panties and knee-high stockings were left for me to lust over as the pants flew out to meet the apparel in the hall. I had never personally seen a girl with a six-pack before and the hour glass shape of such a fit body seemed almost god-like. With no control over myself, my free hand raised to touch the breasts before me. But the stern look stopped me and I swallowed the lump in my throat as I lowered my hand.

I thought she had taken me up on the offer since the warden didn’t seem interested but I didn’t have the courage to ask without permission to speak. That thought dissipated as she cupped a globe and tucked the bra under it.

“Lick it.” she commanded, pointing it at me.

Mesmerized by the nipple, no longer restrained and as it beaded up before me, I anxiously went after it with my mouth. The handcuffs stopped me shy of the target and I gave it a tug to get more length out of it. She leaned closer towards my gaping mouth and wagging tongue, stopping just shy of letting it touch.

Torture, that’s what it was. She was just teasing me with it. Aggravation sat in and I yanked on the cuffs trying to pull the bed away from the wall. Unyielding, I gave up and tried again to get to my target, wagging my tongue at the tip.

She moved closer and my tongue hit the mark and then it entered my mouth. I sucked it in, feeling its hardness as I raked my tongue over it. But she struck me on my ass causing me to lose my suction and rub the sudden pain away.

“I said lick.” she scolded, watching my frustration peak.

I huffed and puffed, clenching my teeth, fighting the urge to vent. But she cupped the other breast and tucked the bra under it. I didn’t want to give her the pleasure of seeing me pant for it but I had to when I watched the nub tighten up.

Again, she offered it to me and yet again, it was just out of reach. Slowly, she leaned forward and approached my mouth. Catching myself, I stopped my slobbering and just licked the bud.

“Good boy.” she cooed, taking the nipple away. She glanced at my sex and said, “Get it up.” poking it with her rod.

I looked down at my half-erect stance, realizing that her teasing had turned me on but, the swatting turned me off just as much. Not knowing what she wanted me to do about it, I just stood there looking at it.

“Come on, work on it;” she urged, tapping on my shaft with her weapon, “I want it hard.”

Reluctantly, I lowered my hand and grabbed myself. I looked her in the eyes as I started to stroke it. Her officer cap sporting the correctional institute’s logo cast a shadow over her face leaving her red lips in the light. Looking for motivation, I lowered my eyes to her breasts, crushed together by the bra, sporting the two hard nipples pointing at me.

She took her eyes off of my work and followed my gaze to her chest. “Like what you see?” she asked, and followed her words with a strike at my thigh.

That jolted me out of my fixation on her nipples and I stopped my masturbation.

“Just have to have something to get off on?” she asked, and watched me nod in agreement.

Her free hand dove into her panties and I watched her work it in a circle. Pulling her hand out, she brought it up to my face with the middle finger extended. Her opposite hand brought the rod up and she pressed it under my chin, keeping my mouth closed. I could smell her scent as the glistening, wet, finger approached.

Slowly, she wiped it under my nose and then over my lips. Tilting her head to the side, as if daring me to make a move, she said, “Now, stick out your tongue.” emphasizing the word “stick”.

My tongue protruded out of my mouth and she stopped me where it was. Not trusting me, she wiped her finger over it. I couldn’t resist. Whether it was ego or spitefulness, or that I wasn’t going to be treated like a puppet, I plunged her finger into my mouth and sucked.

Her reaction was immediate. First, her finger was jerked out of my mouth. The same hand slapped my face. The rod left my chin and struck my manhood with one swipe, causing it to whip back up and slap my belly. The hand that slapped me clutched my balls and she applied pressure, causing me to bend over.

The thought, ‘Careful what you wish for.‘ crossed my mind as shooting pain forced me to plead, “I’m sorry!” over and over again. The fantasy I had of Jones beating my ass wasn’t as exciting as I’d anticipated feeling the pressure applied to my testicles.

She let go of my sack and I turned my back to her, cupping my balls and taking a knee. But the punishment wasn’t over as the rod laid a stripe across my ass. Instinct made me take my hand off of my achy balls and cover my backside.

“Move you hand!” she demanded, pressing a stocking-clad foot against my back.

I was forced to bend over the bottom bunk and I moved my hand to adjust myself on the musty-smelling mattress. Her foot quickly stepped on my forearm and she struck me three more times across my ass. The punishment was harsh for just sucking on a finger and I was glad I didn’t bite it. I wondered if Fitz would have been easier on me.

But the weapon wedged between my crack and she stroked it up and down, forcing it in deeper. I licked my lips, tasting her sex, as she stroked the rod over my anus repeatedly. I took it to be a threat even if it did stimulate me. And then, the rod left me only to be used to strike me right in the crack, causing my hole to tighten up.

“You will do...” she hissed, plunging the rod back in my crack, “Exactly, what I say.” and poked my balls with the tip.

Thinking I had better play her game her way, I relented with an, “Ok.”

But that wasn’t good enough for the dominate vixen. She yanked the weapon out and struck my cheek, saying, “That’ll be a ‘Yes ma’am to you.”

Her demands were getting ridiculous and I just laid there feeling the burn on my ass. But I felt more pain as she struck the other ass cheek to match it.

“Say it!” she hissed, and poked the baton at my hole, “Say it or I’ll shove this up your ass.” and added pressure, forcing my cheeks apart.

I clenched my teeth along with my anus and fought her intrusion as long as I could. But she had the upper hand with her foot on my shoulder and her makeshift dildo on my hole. Leaning in on me and applying more pressure, she waited until I could hold back no longer, and felt the round bulb enter my canal.

It went in dry and stretched my ring around it. I couldn’t stop it now with it already past the barrier. I felt another inch enter my exit and I submitted with, “Yes ma’am, yes ma’am!”

She eased up a little and I thought I was out of trouble. But she did just the opposite and said, “Oh, it’s too late now.” and plunged it a little further in, adding “Take it like a man.” and let go of the handle and patting the end.

I moaned at her cruelty and relaxed my muscles trying to let the metal shaft fall out on its own. But she shoved herself off of me and smirked, “That looks good.” and grabbed the handle, “Let me adjust it for you.” and released the trigger. The telescopic rod collapsed and I felt the tubes gather around my ring. Twisting it left and right, she said, “Make sure that doesn’t come out, ok?” pulling and shoving on it.

A tear came to my eye as the humility of her intrusion washed over me. I came here expecting to be the aggressor in a world of easy pickings. But I was the victim once again with a cold metal pole left in my ass.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, seeing me sulk, “You don’t like it?” and patted my ass, “Come on, you’d do it to me if you could.”

I nodded in agreement thinking more so now than ever. But it brought home the reality that whatever my perversions might be, it would not have the same effect on the one receiving them. I comforted myself in believing that her aggression increased her lust and I suffered to please her.

“Now, get on your knees.” she commanded, moving out of the way.

“Yes ma’am.” I replied, and did what I was told.

The bar for a tail hit the floor and I hovered on my knees to keep it off of the ground.

“Sit back.”” she coaxed, placing a foot on my shoulder.

The view of her sex pressing against her panties took my mind off of my backside. The metal scraped on the concrete and she moved her foot off of my shoulder, placing it on the bunk behind me.

“Now, I want tongue.” she instructed, and pulled her panties to the side.

Her gash was soaked and literally drooled over me. My suffering had brought her to the edge of climax and I suspected it wouldn’t take much to get her over. I stuck out my tongue and awaited her approach.

She brought it closer and stopped. I looked up to her eyes and received a slap across my face. “You heard me; tongue it good.” and continued to feed me her sex.

Pubic hair brushed my nose and I took a long swipe of her slit with my tongue and stopped. She hadn’t broken me yet and this act would let her know it.

“Not good enough!” she chastised, and grabbed two handfuls of my hair.

With purpose, she shoved my head in it and grinded. I held steadfast and refused her my tongue. Frustrated she threw my head back and picked up her foot off of the bed.

“You’re going to tongue it whether you like it or not.” she vowed, and brought her leg down on my shoulder.

Letting her weight bear on me, I felt my asshole engulf more of her baton as it stretched around larger and larger metal rings. I don’t know how much of it was in me, but it was enough to make me aware that I couldn’t take it all. I relented by nodding and sticking my tongue out.

“That’s better.” she smirked, and brought her lips to my mouth again.

I lapped it like a dog as she guided her clit to the tip. Her head tilted back as I brought her to climax and she orgasmed in my mouth. She shuddered a little and wilted, smothering my face in her lips. Her weight caused me to slip a little further down the metal shaft behind me.

As I fought for air, panting on her sex, she released my hair. Backing off, she sat her foot down and sighed. “Ah, now that wasn’t so bad, was it?” and bent down to bring her face close to mine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.