A Welcomed Guest
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2016 - 2017 All rights reserved.

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I wrote this for a competition a story that was inspired by another story. I really loved this story. This is a story about what might happen if a goddess takes more than a liking to you when she isn't supposed to. Her being an Egyptian goddess, can a mere mortal hope to survive? Especially when her mother and more evil sister get involved? Then her half sisters get involved!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Bast - Goddess of cats, protection, joy, dance, music, family, and love
Sekhmet - Goddess of fire, war, and dance
Hathor - Goddess of the sky, dance, love, beauty, joy, motherhood, foreign lands, mining, music, and fertility.
Serket - Goddess of scorpions, medicine, magic, and healing venomous stings and bites
Maat - Goddess of Truth and Justice
Tefnut - Goddess of Rain, Air, Moisture, Weather, Dew, Fertility, and Water
Mut - Queen of the goddesses and lady of heaven
Isis - Goddess of health, marriage, and wisdom (wife of Ra)
Ra – God of the Sun, the major god of Egypt
Epaphus – Greek Mythology demi-god – Son of Zeus, Io, and a King of Egypt
Ephus - the man, husband of Bast and all her sisters at present
Thoth - God of knowledge
Sobek - God of the Nile, the Army, military, fertility and of crocodiles
Anhur - God of war and the sky bearer - Full brother of Bast and Sekhmet
Karen - neighbor of Ephus
Tina - Karen’s daughter.
Dr. Quinn Markov - Doctor of ancient Egyptology and Mythology


Ephus again shook his head as he felt the power that was flowing. Sobek suddenly snatched his hand off Ephus shoulder as if he was burned. “What trick is this? A mere touch and I am suddenly weakened?”

Sobek turned and stared into Ephus’s eyes. “I would have warned you had I the time when you arrived. I am afraid you didn’t afford me the opportunity to.”

“You are no...” Sobek started.

“Shhh!” Ephus said. “Thoth? Could you keep this again for me?”

<Yes brother to be! None but those there, Ra and I will hear.> Came Thoth’s thoughts.

“As I explained to Ra, Thoth, and Bast. I do not wish for the truth of my family to be known. My ancestor was a demigod, though I do not posses all powers that he did, I do have some that have never been seen. What you felt was one of them. I found that unless I wish it, I cannot be touched by a god or goddess. Well, one that hasn’t touched me before this power developed. Now then, am I going to have a problem with you in this test, will this fight have to happen?” Ephus told a shocked and opened mouth Sobek.

“So, you are perhaps half god. This makes things extremely interesting! What of my other brothers?” Sobek cocked his head to the side for a moment then nodded. “As I thought none of them really care for this. The mere fact that you have Thoth on your side proves that you are smarter than any of us thought. When the time comes the trial will be done. Expect no mercy from me brother to be!”

Then with a flourish Sobek waved his hand but was shocked when he didn’t move. Ephus touched Sobek’s arm, then like Thoth he started to glow a bit. His eyes flew wide as he stared at Ephus in shock then nodded and disappeared.

“You know it’s going to take a bit of getting used to.” Quinn Markov said with a smirk from her bedroom door. “I mean really! Gods and goddesses popping in at any moment? Then there is this.” With that Quinn lifted her skirt showing her neatly trimmed vagina. “I know I wasn’t that loose before but now? Plus I am wet and leaking constantly with you here.” Walking up to Ephus, she grabbed his hand and placed it at her opening.

Ephus eyes went wide when he felt that she was quite a bit tighter than she was before! “You are unhappy about this? Plus the fact that you have regressed at least 20 years. Just tell me, I’ll talk to them.” Ephus told her as he started to massage her with a little more vigor.

Panting Quinn tried to pull his hand away but he kept on driving his fingers a little deeper. “Oh my god, stop Ephus!” Within moments Quinn was screaming out in orgasm again. Falling back into her chair she tried to catch her breath. “I wasn’t looking for that damn it! You need to be careful the next few days. There is no telling what Sobek may do.”

Ephus nodded a sly smile on his face. “I suggest the same thing Quinn. You are a bit younger than you were. I believe that they might think that you are a fake.” Ephus advised her all joking aside. “I owe you a great debt that I don’t think I will ever be able to repay. So again please be careful, that assistant you fired? She might still be lurking about.” Ephus held Quinn close then left.

Making it to his car he breathed a sigh of relief then started for home. Pulling in his carport he was surprised that his neighbor Karen wasn’t waiting on him.

Racing for his back door he breathed another sigh of relief that no one had seen him.

A voice that he’d only heard once startled him. “I find it strange that with as many goddesses as you know you do not have them move you.” Turning slowly Ephus was nodding as he stared straight into the eyes of Isis! “Ummm human I have decided to examine you once again.” Waving her hand she watched a moment then her mouth dropped open.

Ephus looked up, “Thoth? I am afraid that I have need of you again.”

<Of course broth ... Ah! I see hello Isis! I see that you have once again taken to investigating. You may talk freely as Ra also knows.> Came Thoth’s thoughts.

“Ra already knows of this as does Bast, Thoth, Sobek, and now you. My ancestor was a demi-god his name was Epaphus.” Ephus started.

“Ah! That explains much! He was of the Hellas people. If I remember his father was Zeus, quite a handsome god but so untouchable. His sister and wife Hera was a most jealous bitch of a goddess, she makes what my daughters have pale in comparison.” Isis stated.

“I’d really like this to go no further. I know that Thoth would have known sooner or later. Ra hears and sees everything. Bast has known for a very long time. Besides them and Sobek you are the only other that knows. I’d prefer it stays that way ‘til this is all over.” Ephus said.

Isis nodded then stated, “You have my promise, that of Ra’s wife. No other will know as long as you desire it that way. Now Ephus I have a need to ... investigate you more.” Isis said as a sudden look of lust seemed to overtake her features.

Ephus stared at her a moment then a sudden thought occurred to him. Waving his hand Isis was suddenly naked! Holy shit! He’d just wanted it to happen and it did. “I think it is time I pleasure you for a change.” Ephus told a wide eyed and hugely smiling Isis. Nodding her head she lay back on the bed and beckoned to Ephus.

“I await this pleasuring of yours. If what my daughters and their sisters have said is true then I may have to ‘investigate’ much more!” Ephus smiled then shrugged why not? After all she was the mother and if she was on his side how could he lose?

Kissing Isis’s lips softly he was shocked when he felt what could only be described as a current run through him! Slowly he kissed to her ear nuzzling it before he plied kisses all over her neck. At first she didn’t make a sound and lay there stiffly. That was ‘til he moved even slower taking each nipple into his mouth as he came to it.

Isis was expecting pain as she always did, strange though the human was going slow and softly. It wasn’t ‘til he took her left nipple that she felt a stirring deep within herself. As Ephus moved back and forth the feeling grew! Then just as suddenly he stopped and was moving even slower much lower!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.