An Ordinary Adult Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life

Copyright© 2016 by bluedragon

Chapter 26: Until We Meet Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Until We Meet Again - After An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life and An Ordinary College Sex Life comes An Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through OSL: New York and OSL: Amber's Wedding is a requirement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- THURSDAY, MAY 22, 2008, THREE MONTHS LATER --

“Dead cow, dead chicken, or dead mystery meat?”

The beautiful blonde coed with big tits and blue eyes jutted her hip out to the side and put the other hand on it. Giving me an amused look, she asked, “Haven’t we done this before?”

I grinned and replied, “Indeed we have.” And without waiting for further response, I grabbed a grilled chicken breast with my pair of tongs and dropped it onto her plate.

Tammy Toth grinned, got up on her tip-toes, and pecked my cheek. “Thanks, Ben. I’m gonna miss this. Gonna miss you.”

“Gonna miss all my froshlings, too, even if we haven’t seen much of each other these last couple of years. Congratulations, Tammy. Good luck in Colorado.”

“Thanks.” The blonde paused, just smiling at me and drinking in the moment before blushing like she’d been caught staring and abruptly turning to walk away. I watched her go, and more specifically watched the way her shapely rear end swayed side-to-side in her skintight jeans.

“Ahem,” someone muttered from my side, clearing her throat.

Now it was MY turn to blush as I’d gotten caught staring, and I turned to Vivian Wang with a grin. “Dead cow, dead chicken, or dead mystery meat?”

“Dead cow, please,” Vivian replied matter-of-factly, holding up her burger bun-adorned plate.

I delivered her a patty, and blushed again when Vivian got up on her tip-toes and pecked my cheek. I patted her butt, she giggled musically, and then she went to follow after Tiffany.

Meli Kanemura didn’t bother asking for food. She grabbed my head and seared a kiss across my lips. I chuckled for a moment before flowing back into her kiss, then stiffened up fast when I remembered she had a boyfriend now, a boyfriend who was actually AT this party today.

Breaking the kiss, I whirled around in search of her boyfriend, and when she recognized my look of panic, Meli laughed and patted my chest, saying, “Relax. I told him I was coming over to give you a goodbye smooch.” And then for good measure, she gave me one more before walking away.

One-by-one, the froshlings came by to pick up their food. Some wanted burgers, some wanted chicken, and one of them was a vegetarian. Some wanted double-doubles, some had gone Atkins diet and wanted bunless meat and cheese. Faye Nguyen patted my ass. Beth Abelman pecked my cheek. The guys, however, just gave me fist bumps or handshakes. I sighed with a twinge of melancholy noting Lexi Gilmore’s absence, as she’d dropped out of school midway through her first semester back after the whole Carter thing. Brooke said Lexi was still in touch and doing alright, but I still worried about her a little bit.

Before I could dwell on those thoughts though, someone else stepped up, prompting me to ask, “Dead cow, dead chicken, or dead mystery meat?”

Finally, there was no one left to feed, so I loaded up my own plate, closed the lid on the grill to trap the heat, and sauntered over to the couches on the back porch.

“Hungry?” Dawn asked me with a smile, standing up from the couch. “The rest of us are just about finished.”

“Famished,” I replied as I dropped onto the seat my best friend had just vacated. The other spots were taken, and Dawn sat down sideways in my lap, letting me wrap my left arm around her waist and leaving free my right hand to feed myself.

At least, my right hand would be free if I actually needed to feed myself. As it was, Dawn grabbed the burger off my plate and held it up to my mouth, saying, “Open sesame...”

I chortled but opened my mouth to let her bring the burger within bite range. After I chomped out a healthy chunk, she grinned and patted my head condescendingly, teasing, “Good boy.” A second later she squealed when I goosed her ass.

Bite-after-bite, Dawn kept feeding me until about two-thirds of my double-double burger was gone, then I waved her off to give myself a break. She set the remains of the burger down but picked up a Corona bottle from the table, opened the cap, and put it into my right hand. I took a swig and swallowed, cutting loose with a loud and satisfying burp before settling into my seat and surveying the landscape.

Today was the last day of Finals, and most of the graduating seniors had actually finished theirs a day or two before. Music pumped from Brooke’s iPod into the Bose Wave over by the door. Froshlings were spread around the back yard, having grown in number over the years. People I’d watched grow up over the past four years from teenagers into college graduates occupied every available seat, and several sat on the porch steps leading down to the lawn. All in all, everyone milled about for a typical End-of-the-Year barbecue, chatting happily and celebrating the end of the school year. It felt both familiar and yet outdated, and I got the distinct sense that despite Eden and Emma remaining in the house to complete their own college education, this might very well be my LAST End-of-the-Year barbecue here.

I was getting old. Time moves on.

And people move on.

I sighed in melancholy again, not for anyone’s current absence but for their future absence. I stared across the coffee table to the other couch on this back porch, to my little sister as she giggled and smiled and sat in the lap of her boyfriend much in the same way Dawn was sitting in mine. Brooke had gotten a job at the Back Bay Science Center in Newport Beach, putting her Marine Science degree to perfect use. Additionally, she would be studying for her Master’s Degree in Marine Biology at Cal State Long Beach. And most importantly, for her, Andrew was moving with her to Orange County.

In a way, my little sister was going home.

And her best friend was going with her.

DJ had gotten job offers all across the state. There was one in San Jose that made the most logical sense, as it paid the highest salary, was in her field of study, and she could live at home with her parents. But doing so would require that she separate from Brooke, and that just wasn’t going to happen. She also had a job offer from the same company she and Brooke had interned at after the girls’ freshman year, so she’d be moving to Orange County, too. Presently, DJ tickled Andrew’s leg from behind, laughing brightly. I silently wished him the best of luck and health in surviving the next year or so in an apartment with those two.

I wished the rest of the froshlings the best of luck aloud whenever they came by to chat with us. It wasn’t necessarily the last time I’d see any of them, as we might still run into each other at the Commencement ceremonies, but there was a definite “goodbye” vibe this evening as the party started to break up. For a moment, I briefly reminisced about Dayna and Brandi’s End-of-the-Year barbecue four years ago, and how little I’d seen of Monique, Julie, Kerri, or anyone else from that group of friends since.

Some of the froshlings were drunk and horny and trying to crawl into each other’s pants. Thankfully, none of them tried to do so in our house, instead bidding us adieu before taking their private party elsewhere. Other froshlings helped me and the other residents clean up. But once all the trash bags were full and the leftover food had been put into the fridge, we said our last goodbyes and ushered the final guests out the door.

All that remained were the five of us: Me, Dawn, DJ, Brooke, and Andrew. And with everything outside taken care of, the five of us headed in. Brooke and Andrew quickly flopped onto one of the living room couches, but I got Brooke’s attention and asked, “Hey, little one. Got a few minutes to talk?”

Brooke evaluated my contemplative expression for two seconds before patting Andrew’s knee, telling her boyfriend, “Ben’s got that serious, brooding look on his face. This might take a while.”

Andrew’s eyebrows went up as Brooke held his gaze for an extra second, but he nodded and gave her a smile.

I blinked. “I’m not brooding.”

Brooke pecked her boyfriend’s lips and grinned as she stood up. “Yes, you are. C’mon, we can talk in my room.”

I nodded and leaned over to peck Dawn’s cheek, since she was still standing beside me with our arms wrapped around each other’s waist. She smiled and let me go, and I followed my little sister over to the stairs.

Three steps up, Brooke paused and glanced back at me over her shoulder, a coy smile on her face. I stopped as well, wondering why she wasn’t continuing up the stairs. But a moment later, she started up again, although this time she had a noticeably pronounced sway in her hips as she ascended each step. Automatically, my attention was drawn to her shapely ass encased in very clingy white cotton shorts that actually let the bottoms of her butt cheeks hang out a bit. I’ve long said that my sisters have world-class asses, and that sentiment was even more true today as she bloomed into full womanly maturity.

But as nice as it was to ogle Brooke’s butt, sex wasn’t at the forefront of my mind. I still felt quite introspective about her impending departure, so I managed to draw my eyes up from that curvy rear-end and simply follow my sister up the stairs and into her bedroom, closing the door behind us.

Brooke had turned to sit in her desk chair, gesturing for me to sit on the edge of her bed. I did so, but as I looked back up, I belatedly realized that she’d gotten up from the chair and was right in front of me. Her hands went to my chest, pushing firmly but not roughly, enough to knock me over onto my back while she climbed up onto the mattress straddling my hips. And taking my head in her hands, she bent over and gave me a gentle kiss.

It was a very nice kiss, neither forceful nor chaste. It was much more than a sibling kiss, and yet not an entirely sexual kiss, either. Brooke simply kissed me in a way that told me she loved me, in a way that was not girlfriend-love nor merely sister-love, but somewhere in-between.

The kiss went on and on, Brooke’s tongue coming out to play somewhere along the way. She nipped at my lips and nuzzled my nose, teasing me and dancing around my mouth for a bit before sealing her mouth over mine and probing deeply with her tongue and then backing away again. I lost track of time, in no great hurry for the kiss to end. Yet when she finally broke away to lick her lips and smile down at me, I wasn’t disappointed, either. I simply smiled back at her.

With a sigh, my sister gave me an expectant look, saying, “So what’s with the brooding face? I’m guessing this is your Big Brother talk before Little Sister goes out into the Big Wide World?”

I blinked. “Huh?”

“The talk where you bemoan the fact that you won’t be able to look after me anymore, how the teenage girl you used to know is all grown up and moving away where you can’t keep tabs on me and protect me from villains and evildoers.”

I blinked again. “Uh, no actually. I mean, yes, I’m not happy about the fact that you’re moving so far away, but you’ve proven already that you’re a big girl quite capable of taking care of yourself. I mean, I worried about protecting you when I left for college and you were barely sixteen, but this is different. The brooding face ... well ... I WAS thinking about you and DJ leaving the Bay Area and how everything’s about to change. I’m gonna miss you, little one. But at the same time, I do recognize that you really ARE grown up now, and that you don’t need a big brother around to protect you anymore.”

Now it was Brooke’s turn to blink at me in surprise, and a wide, toothy grin spread across her face. “Really? You think I’m all grown up now?”

Reaching up, I grabbed two handfuls of ass and squeezed them for a moment before sliding my palms around her midsection and cupping her boobs. “Yup, you feel pretty grown up to me.”

Brooke giggled and reached for my wrists, but rather than remove them she slid her palms over the backs of my hands and cupped her breasts with me. Sighing, she mourned, “We really haven’t spent much intimate time together these last few years.”

I frowned and shrugged. “It’s alright. I’m happier knowing Andrew’s taking care of you. Too many times over the years, it seemed like your boyfriends couldn’t satisfy you and you kept having to come to big brother to get a really amazing orgasm.”

Brooke grinned, glancing at the door for a second. “Andrew’s easy to train. Quick study. Eager learner.”

“Good for you.”

She shrugged. “I’m happy. But I’m even happier knowing that you’re happy. Going back to OC and working at the Back Bay is my dream job, something I’ve wanted to do ever since Mom and Dad started bringing us there when we were little kids. But even so, I’m not sure I could have left if you weren’t in a good place in your life.”

I arched my eyebrow. “Me? C’mon, you know that I’m grown up and am perfectly capable of taking care of myself.”

“I’m not talking about the daily struggles of being a grown-up with a job and a family and all that. I mean your personal life, your emotional well-being. I feel bad about not being more involved in that stuff these last few years. Yeah, you had Sasha and Adrienne, and you got things working again with Dawn and DJ. It was easy for me to not really think about what you were going through while you were across the bay with your job and your family while I was here in the bubble of college. But at the same time, I liked being someone you could depend on when there was no one else left to turn to. Like when Dawn and you were going through that long-distance thing in high school. Or even the times when you were just going through a dry spell the last few years. I kinda loved it when you would sneak into my room all pent-up and frustrated, needing ME for a no-questions-asked fuck to clear the pipes. Like you always knew I’d be there for you, no matter what else might be going on in your life.”

I nodded. “I DID know you’d always be there for me.”

“But now I won’t be anymore. I’m moving away. Whose room are you gonna sneak into when you’re hanging by your last thread if I’m gone?”

I snorted. “Dawn’s got that part covered well enough right now.”

“Yeah well you and Dawn tend to have an up-and-down yo-yo relationship when it comes to that stuff. I’m glad things are working out for now. You two have been rock solid these last few months, and I do think it’s for the best that you’ve settled on ‘best friends’ instead of ‘romantic soulmates’ for now. But ... things change. What was it you’re always telling me? The status quo never stays the same?”

I chuckled and nodded. “It really doesn’t. And I don’t know what the future holds. But I believe I can get through it, even if you’re five hundred miles away.”

Brooke sighed. “I hope that -I- can get through moving five hundred miles away from you. Big Brother Sex Gods don’t exactly grow on trees, and it won’t be so easy for ME to sneak into your room when I’m hanging by my last thread and need you to touch that place deep inside me than only you can ever fill.”

I laughed. “You have Andrew for that.”

Brooke shook her head. “Being with Andrew is different from being with you. He’s not my brother. I can’t get that deliciously naughty thrill at swallowing my brother’s incestuous sperm. Speaking of which...” Her voice trailed off as she began sliding backwards.

But I grabbed her ass and trapped her against me. “Hey, hey. That’s not why I brought you up here. Besides, Andrew is right downstairs.”

Brooke’s eyes twinkled. “So? He’s not going to bother us.”

I arched an eyebrow. “He’s still in the house. And if he comes up the stairs for any reason and starts hearing strange noises--”

Brooke shut me up with a searing kiss across my lips, this one with a decidedly sexual edge to it. But the kiss ended as suddenly as it began, and when Brooke stared down into my eyes, I noticed a particular fire in hers. “Don’t worry. He already knows.”

Wait, what?

Wait, what?

I just said that!

Did she just say... ?

I’d frozen still in shock, and Brooke took advantage of my inert state to slide backwards and off the bed, her feet on the floor as she leaned over me and started fiddling with my cargo shorts.

“I told him a week ago,” she explained matter-of-factly while sliding my zipper down and grabbing hold of my waistband. “I said that before it was too late for him to back out of quitting his job and moving down to Orange County with me, he had to know all my secrets and decide if he still truly wanted to be with me. He said that it was kinda weird, but that he was fine with it. But I could see the caution in his eyes, and I told him to really think about it, to take a day and sleep on it. So the next day he came by the house, he asked me a lot of pointed questions about my relationships with you, with the twins, and with Brandi, but mostly about you. We talked about you getting my virginity, about physical intimacy being such a strong part of our relationship, and about how even if he and I were to one day get married, I would never want to stop sharing that physical intimacy with you.”

“Uhhh ... Ummm...” My brain whirled trying to process Brooke’s words, a task made more difficult since she was currently stroking my erection up and down with both hands. “You ... He ... Wow...”

“I told him it wasn’t a frequent thing, or at least it hasn’t been since you graduated and moved away. But we still get together occasionally, and that we might do so again at any time. Perhaps even a time like ... now.”

I blinked twice. “Wait ... the way you held his gaze on the couch and told him we’d be a while ... He knows that--”

“Knows that I came up here to fuck you, yes. I’m moving away ... far away. I’ll be back to visit. I’m sure we’ll all come together for major holidays and stuff. But I honestly don’t know when you and I will be living in the same zip code again, if ever. I’m going to miss you. I’m going to miss my big brother. And yes, I’m going to miss this.” Just then, Brooke ducked her head down to swallow my dick into her mouth, not quite pushing me into her throat but taking in quite a bit. She hummed happily, eyelids fluttering as if savoring the sweetest tasting chocolate dessert, and she kept on humming as she sucked her lips right up to bottom ridge of my mushroom cap before parting her lips and dropping her face down on me again.

“Ohhh ... dammmmnnn...” I groaned at the exquisite pleasure.

Brooke smiled around my cock, eyes sparkling, but she only bobbed her head up and down on me a few more times before standing up and grabbing the hem of her shirt. She did her little crossover thing to whip the garment over her head and then reached behind herself to unsnap the bra. Once topless, she dragged my shorts and boxers down my legs. And now fully cognizant of where this was going, I went ahead and pulled my own shirt off as well.

Grinning, Brooke hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts, swaying side-to-side as she slowly pivoted around until she was facing away from me. Then, she languidly bent over at the waist while dragging her shorts and panties down her thighs, revealing her naked ass to me inch-by-inch until the clothing was at her knees. There she paused for a few seconds, glancing around at me with a smirk to make sure I was properly ogling her world-class ass, and she gave it a few extra wiggles. And finally, she continued bending all the way over at the waist, dragging down her shorts and panties to the floor before stepping out of them and turning back to me, happily bare-buck naked.

I’d propped myself up on my elbows to watch her grand butt-reveal, and now beckoned to her with both hands to join me on the bed. My little sister squealed giddily as she jumped onto the mattress and crawled over me while I slid back a couple of feet so I could rest my head on her pillows. Brooke took my head in her hands as she once again bent to kiss me, this time with pure sexual passion. And I could feel the moisture and heat emanating from her loins as she dragged her pussy cleft along my erect shaft, riding it like a rail for just a few seconds before reaching between us to elevate my cock.

Brooke’s tongue re-entered my mouth at the exact moment she pushed my prick into her pussy. I groaned to feel her wet tightness, and she moaned into our liplock as well. Eyes closed and passions inflamed, our arms circled around each other’s bodies, crushing our chests together while she sunk inch after inch of brother-penis into sister-vagina, until we were fully joined and finally feeling complete.

“I’m gonna fuck you for the rest of my life,” Brooke husked between kisses, her nose rubbing against mine with her eyes closed as she concentrated on the feeling of my cock in her cunt as she started to slowly rise and fall in my lap. “I’m gonna fuck you when I come home for Thanksgiving. I’m gonna fuck you when you come to SoCal to visit me. I’m gonna fuck you at my fucking wedding, walking down that aisle knowing that the last sperm inside my womb was my brother’s. And I’ll KEEP fucking you long after I’m done having babies and we’re both old decrepit retirees.”

“Holy hell, Brooke,” I groaned. “You feel so fucking good. So fucking wet. So fucking tight.”

“Enjoy this tight pussy while you can, big brother. After I squeeze out a few kids ... one or two of them may even be yours ... it won’t feel so tight anymore, but I’ll still want you to fuck it the same as when you first took my virginity. And hey, my asshole will probably stay tight a lot longer. We can always keep doing that.”

“Fucking hell, Brooke.”

“I’ll always love you, big brother. No matter how far apart we may be. We’ll always be family. You’ll always be my first. I love you, don’t you see? A few hundred miles can’t keep us apart. NOTHING can keep us apart. I love Andrew, and I think he might actually be The One. But I’d have dumped him in a heartbeat if he couldn’t handle you and me. I’ll still dump him in a heartbeat if he can’t handle you and me. Because you’re my big brother, and I’m your little one, and NOTHING will ever come between us, you hear?”

“I hear.”

“Fuck me, big brother.”

“I’m fucking you ... I’m fucking you...” I groaned.

Fuck me, big brother.”

“I’m fucking you ... I’m ... RRGH!” Hooking my legs into hers, I rolled us over so that I was on top, intending to really power her to orgasm. But with a grin, Brooke disengaged and rolled over again, pressing her cheek into the pillows while raising her ass up into the air.

Seriously, dude. World-class ass there.

Don’t I fucking know it.

Grinning, I knelt behind my little sister and fisted my cock. After slotting my shaft, I slammed straight into her snatch again from behind. Brooke screamed at my re-entry, loud enough to be heard through the door if not downstairs.

Over and over again I hammered my pelvis against that perfect ass, skewering my sister on eight-inches of cock every single time. Brooke’s hands were out to the sides with the bedsheets bunched up in her fingers. It was her face and shoulders, braced against the pillow, that took the brunt of each powerful thrust. Her hips in my hands, I pounded her pussy again and again and again. And when she started screaming at me, I fucked her even harder.

“I love you, big brother! Harder! Harder!” she cried.

“Cum IN me, big brother! Deep inside me! Fill me! Fill me!” she urged.

“I’m gonna cum, big brother! Gonna cum! Cum with me! Cum with me!” she pleaded.

“Gonna cum too, little one. Gonna fill you deep inside!” I grunted back, my knuckles white from the strain of gripping her hips. Staring down at that awesome ass, I watched my thick dick piston in and out of view over and over again, matching the visuals to the incredibly pleasurable sensation of Brooke’s tight wet pussy surrounding every imbedded inch. I could feel the pressure building, in the red and ready to burst. All I really needed was one more thing to push me over the edge.

My little sister’s climax.

“I’m cumming, Ben! Cumming! Cum with me! Cum with me!” she screamed, her body announcing her orgasm as well. Her ass jerked in my hands, suddenly enough and forcefully enough that I actually lost my grip and nearly got yanked out. But my cockhead managed to stay embedded and I quickly grabbed her hips again, pulling her body to mine one final time as her pussy muscles went into spastic overload around my shaft, dragging my orgasm along with hers.

“GGGNNGGHHH!” I grunted as I felt my balls abruptly evacuate. And in rhythm with three more thrusts, I added, “GGGNNGGHHH! GGGNNGGHHH! GGGGGGNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!”

“FUUUUUCK!!!” Brooke screamed. “FUUUUUCK!!! FUUUUUCK!!! FUUUUUCK!!!”

Well they certainly heard THAT downstairs, not that I really cared in that moment. All I really cared about was the feeling of my dick firing blast after blast of scalding hot semen straight into the back of my little sister’s womb. After holding myself deep inside for the first few shots, I pulled back a few inches and slowly pumped twice more, each time spitting out additional wads of cum. Still screaming, Brooke scrabbled at the mattress and pushed her face into the pillow, finally muffling her sounds. But her cunt continued to clench around my cock, milking me for my incestuous brother-sperm.

Eventually, Brooke’s orgasm subsided, and when it did her wobbly legs collapsed. I collapsed right with her, my still-hard cock trapped in her viselike pussy, my heavy weight crushing her to the mattress beneath me. But my little sister didn’t mind the weight, grinning goofily while reaching up to pat my cheek with her left hand. She sighed the contented sigh of a woman well-fucked, and for a long while, the two of us simply enjoyed the moment.

I loved Dawn, my best friend forever. I believed we would be bonded for all eternity, but even so I couldn’t truly know what our future held.

I loved Adrienne, my adoptive sister, she my rock and me hers. I believed that WE would always share that bond for all eternity, but even so I couldn’t truly know what our future held, either.

But blood is stronger than anything. Brooke would always be my little sister, and I would be her big brother.

And nothing ... NOTHING ... could ever change that.


-- FRIDAY, MAY 23, 2008 --

“Right zis way, Mees Denneez,” the maître d’ gestured ebulliently with an outstretched arm. “Zo gud to zee you agayn.”

“Thank you, Pierre.” Adrienne beamed at the portly middle-aged man, a twinkle in her eye as she, Sasha, June, and I followed our host past the twenty-odd people clustered around the sidewalk and lobby of the posh restaurant. Pierre seated us in a prime corner booth with our waiter already standing by. He asked for drinks, I ordered an Arnold Palmer, June got a regular iced tea, and Adrienne replied, “Our usual. Thanks, Jimmy!”

After he left, I elbowed June in the ribs and asked dryly, “Caesar salad?”

June elbowed me right back (rather hard, actually), and muttered, “Jerk.”

Sasha laughed, commenting, “You two are starting to get really cute together.”

June glanced at me as if she’d rather date a human-sized skunk. “As if...”

Sasha braced her elbows on the table and leaned forward. “You know, if your feet ever get cold at home, just slip them under his shirt when you’re sitting on the couch together. He’s this exothermic radiator and his skin will warm you right up.”

I rolled my eyes and glared at the brunette. “Someone’s asking to get thrown over my shoulder and spanked.”

Sasha batted her eyelashes coquettishly. “That a promise?”

I chuckled and waved her off. “Not tonight and you know it. It’s a Friday.”

Adrienne groaned. “Basketball night.”

I shrugged. “What?”

Adrienne sighed. “It’s good to know you’ll drop everything and come running whenever I call... except on basketball nights.”

“Priorities, priorities.” I grinned, but turned serious a moment later. “Besides, this’ll be DJ’s last basketball night. And she’s out for revenge after Kim blocked her potential game-winner last week.”

Sasha leaned into Adrienne and bumped their shoulders together. “We should’ve taken them back to our apartment instead of going out for lunch.”

Adrienne smirked. “You’re just jonesing to get into June’s panties for the first time.”

“Like you aren’t, either,” Sasha shot back.

Together, both Adrienne and Sasha gave my demure co-worker matching predatory grins. June blushed and averted her eyes.

“Ladies, ladies. Don’t push her,” I admonished. “You’ve got plenty of naïve, innocent young models to seduce.”

“Ooh ... doesn’t June remind you of Mary Tseng? From last weekend?” Sasha asked Adrienne before turning her attention back to June, her eyes glittering.

Adrienne rolled her eyes. “Not all Asian girls look alike.”

“I know that,” Sasha retorted before scrutinizing June’s face. “I meant around the eyes ... and your nose ... And I love your outfit today. It really flatters your hips.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.