An Ordinary Adult Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life

Copyright© 2016 by bluedragon

Chapter 16: Lake Tahoe II

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Lake Tahoe II - After An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life and An Ordinary College Sex Life comes An Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through OSL: New York and OSL: Amber's Wedding is a requirement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- SATURDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2007 --

Nick preceded the two girls into the hallway leading to the master bedroom, with Deedee still leading Dawn by the hand. But just before they passed out of view, Dawn glanced back at me with a smile and a little wave.

I waved back, and when I turned around I found that Kenzie had joined us, an amused look on her face.

“Miss me?” the perky redhead asked with a grin.

“Absolutely,” I replied and took Kenzie into my arms. I kissed her, and was rewarded by her moan of arousal and the way she pressed the full length of her body into me. Releasing her, I grabbed the telescoping handle of her suitcase with one hand and slid the other into hers. “C’mon, this way.”

Giggling, she let me lead her in the other direction and into my bedroom. Dayna’s bedroom door was ajar, and when I glanced inside I saw her settling onto the bed. But Kenzie pulled me straight into my bedroom, and once we were inside, I closed our door behind me and quickly found my arms once again full of smokin’ hot redhead.

Kenzie kissed me as if she’d stored up all her passion for the past four years and it was only now exploding out of her. She seemed in quite a hurry to get fucked, clawing at my back and wrapping first one leg and then the other around my waist while simultaneously attempting to hop us over to the bed. In fact, she was a little too manic, as if getting to this point after four years of delayed gratification had her completely desperate to finally cross the finish line.

But I didn’t want our first time to be a manic, hurried coupling. So suddenly, I moved.

Wrapping my left arm around her shoulders, I squeezed hard enough to pin her in place against my chest and dug my right hand through the waistband of the skintight cotton leggings she’d been walking around in after stripping off her snowboarding pants. Before she realized what was happening, I’d already imbedded two fingers all the way to the last knuckle in her sopping wet cunt.

“Oh, God,” Kenzie moaned and slipped her lips off mine, tilting her head forward and over my shoulder.

I went to work quickly. My index and middle fingers pumped in and out of her wet furrow, and my thumb briefly popped inside as well just to pick up lubrication before sliding up and over her clit. Kenzie’s love button was prominent and easily accessible, and she quickly started moaning and rhythmically humping my hand while I nibbled on her neck.

I had a feeling it wouldn’t take very long to get her off. Her lust had been building all day, anticipation feeding her arousal, and she’d been primed to explode long before coming into my room. Within seconds, my smokin’ hot redhead was whimpering on approach to orgasm as I continued to pump the fingers of my right hand in and out of her sodden snatch. I still had the magical skill of controlling my thumb independently of my thrusting fingers, and eager to see her climax, I quickly tripped her over the edge.

My left hand pinched the back of her neck, sharp enough to make her jerk her head back in surprise. My fingers then trailed down her spine, tickling her all the way down to her lower back as she felt the tingling sensation run the full length from her neck to her waist. Then, my left hand slipped beneath the back of her leggings and my fingers slid through the crack of her ass to the point where I could probe the pad of my middle finger against her sphincter, finally using her own sweat to provide just enough lubrication for me to pop the digit inside.

Simultaneously, I kept two fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy and my thumb on her clit. Finally, the coup de grâce, with her head thrown back I bit down gently on the side of her neck. This caused another spike of sensation while the rest of her body was still trying to figure out how to deal with the other feelings I’d provoked, and she stiffened up, squealed, and came.

“Nnnngggghhh!” Kenzie grunted into my shoulder. Her body went rigid and I dug the middle finger of my left hand even further into her asshole, curling it toward me while hooking the imbedded fingers of my right hand as if trying to make the fingertips of both hands touch deep within her. She trembled in my arms, a shiver passed through her from the neck all the way down to her toes, and after a few more seconds, she sagged against me and dropped her forehead onto my shoulder.

Kenzie went quiet, as did I. I set my feet and focused on holding her up, letting the seconds tick by while she panted breathlessly, her whole body rising and falling slowly against my chest. I held onto her, in no hurry to extract the fingers of either hand. But eventually some strength seemed to return to her legs, and only then did I pull both hands out of her pants.

Like a marionette whose strings had been cut, Kenzie’s legs buckled and she nearly collapsed when my fingers withdrew from her pussy and asshole. I caught her with my arms hooked underneath her armpits and pulled her back up, holding her again until she steadied herself. And with a smart-ass, knowing grin, I put my pussy juice-covered fingers to her lips, my eyes twinkling as I watched her open up and suck my digits into her mouth while she stared back at me in a daze.

When she was done, Kenzie looked at me with tired eyes and muttered almost regretfully, “I forgot you could do that.”

I arched an eyebrow. “Forgot? I thought me doing that to you last time was the ONLY thing you remembered about me.”

“Well let’s just say I wasn’t expecting you to do it to me again. And seriously, you STILL haven’t even gotten my clothes off!”

I tugged at the hem of her fleece sweater. “Don’t worry, that part I plan to do very soon ... as in immediately.”

She giggled as I gathered up the hems of her fleece sweater and the shirt she wore beneath, raising both of them over her head and off. But when she stood there, topless save for a black and gold sports bra that did a wonderful job of surrounding and showing off the roundness of her big tits, she reached up and tousled my still damp hair. “No fair,” she complained. “While I was gone you got to take a shower and get cleaned up. I’m still dressed for a day on the slopes and smell like a sweaty pig.”

I leaned forward, pressed my nose to the crook of her neck, and inhaled deeply. She indeed smelled a little sweaty, but it was mixed with a spicy sweetness I found intoxicating. She squealed at the ticklish sensation and pushed me away, and I came up grinning as I murmured, “I like the way you smell.”

“Still, a girl would much rather feel fresh and clean before getting together with a guy she’s never been with before.”

“Hmm, so you want to get fresh and clean, and I want to get your clothes off...” I grinned. “I think there’s a way we can both get what we want.”

A minute later, for the second time tonight, I found myself beneath the shower spray with a beautiful, busty young woman: kissing softly with plenty of tongue while lathering shampoo in her hair, using her breasts as loofahs, and having her scrub my penis for me.

Our night was just beginning.


Kenzie and I didn’t have sex in the shower, but she got her first taste of Big Ben with a warm-up blowjob that I stopped short of actually getting me off – I was pretty close to the edge and didn’t want to fire off a bullet prematurely. Instead, I fondled and fingerbanged her to another orgasm beneath the water’s spray. Then, we had a lot of fun toweling each other off, and she couldn’t stop pointing and laughing at the obvious tent my erection made when I wrapped my towel around my waist for the walk back to my bedroom.

I got her back by slipping the catch to her towel and making it fall to the floor ... twice ... That started up a tickle/makeout session that very nearly led to our first coupling right there on the bathmat. If I’d tried, she probably would have let me, but I resisted the urge, pulled her back up to her feet, and raised my hands in surrender while promising to not slip the catch to her towel again.

We exited the bathroom and I led her by the hand down the hallway to my bedroom. But just before we got to the door, Kenzie stopped walking, and so did I when I felt the tug of her hand no longer following me.

Dayna’s bedroom door was still ajar, Kenzie was looking through it, and when I backed up I could see that the eldest Evans sister was sitting up in bed reading a paperback, dressed in long-sleeved button-down pajamas with her damp hair loose to dry.

I, of course, already knew about the night’s sleeping arrangements, but Kenzie frowned before looking back down the hallway toward the other bedrooms. Knocking gently on the door, she poked her head inside and asked, “Are you all alone tonight?”

Dayna looked up in surprise. Her eyes yo-yoed down to the towels Kenzie and I wore as our only cover-ups. “Uh, yeah,” she replied. “But don’t worry, I’m fine.”

Kenzie glanced around and looked thoughtful, perhaps doing the math of musical bedrooms in her head. “Where’s DJ?”

“Uh...” Dayna smiled and shrugged before answering, “She’s with Brooke and Andrew tonight.”

“Ah, I see.” Eyebrows furrowed, Kenzie glanced back at me for a moment before returning her attention forward. “Would you like to join us?”

Dayna blinked in surprise. “Excuse me?”

“I’m serious. I mean, you made it obvious with some of your stories today that you and Ben are... ‘old friends’.” Kenzie squeezed my hand. “And I rather doubt that Ben is opposed to the idea.”

“Oh, I couldn’t possibly intrude,” Dayna stammered.

Shaking her head, Kenzie sauntered forward and slipped the catch to her own towel. The terrycloth slithered to the floor, revealing the busty redhead in all her naked glory. “You wouldn’t be intruding,” she murmured in a smoky voice, smiling as Dayna’s eyes automatically dropped down to ogle her nudity. “I’d be more than happy to share.”

“I ... uhhh...” Dayna muttered, her eyes flicking back and forth between Kenzie’s face and her boobs, obvious interest in her eyes. I hadn’t thought much of it before, but Kenzie really had spent a lot of time chatting with Dayna tonight. Perhaps I’d missed the signs before, too absorbed in my own romantic issues and only paying attention to the way Kenzie had been flirting with me to notice her flirting with anyone else. But when I stopped to think about it, there HAD been sparks between them.

A moment later, Dayna’s eyes started flicking back and forth between Kenzie and me, and she muttered, “Ben and I ... we WERE old friends ... but...”

“But what?” Kenzie asked, moving alongside me and stroking my well-defined pecs and abs while giving Dayna teasing looks.

Dayna frowned and muttered, “We’re not like that anymore.”

I focused my attention on Dayna’s face. She looked back at me with a guilty expression, and I didn’t need a psychic link to know she felt awkward about the situation. She and I hadn’t fucked since she broke up with me Tuesday morning, she still harbored some guilt about that, and her hesitance to have a shower quickie with me earlier tonight suddenly made sense.

“Sure we are, sweetheart,” I insisted, smiling and giving Dayna a ‘come here’ wave for her to join us. “No matter what else has happened, we’ll always be ‘old friends’.”

Dayna gave me an uncertain look. “You sure? No hard feelings?”

Patting Kenzie’s butt, I urged the redhead forward and muttered, “Go get her.”

Giggling, Kenzie crawled onto the bed and loomed over Dayna with her hanging breasts swaying. She smiled invitingly and leaned in to briefly touch her lips to the blonde’s. And then she murmured from inches away, “I insist.”

Still in shocked surprise, Dayna did not resist as Kenzie took her by the hand and tugged her off the bed. But she gave me a wide-eyed look while I grinned and gestured again for her to come with us.

Leaving her towel behind, the buck naked glorious redhead grabbed me with her other hand, and she happily skipped her way out of Dayna’s room and into mine holding both of her prizes in hand. I closed the door behind us, Kenzie took Dayna’s cheeks in her hands and kissed her again, murmuring, “Thanks for coming. But you don’t mind if Ben and I get acquainted first, do you? I really HAVE been waiting four years for tonight.”

Dayna laughed and gestured toward the bed. “Go right on ahead. It’ll give me a few minutes to wrap my head around the situation.”

Kenzie grinned and pecked the blonde’s lips one more time to say thanks, and then she turned and launched herself at me. My towel was soon on the floor, leaving us both buck naked, and then she was kissing me almost exactly as she’d done before our shower: clawing at my back, wrapping first one leg and then the other around my waist, and hopping us over to the bed. She wasn’t quite as manic as before, but still pretty manic. So when I picked her up and tossed her onto the middle of the bed, all she did was fling her arms and legs wide open and groan, “Fucking get INSIDE me already!”

“As you wish...” I grinned and jumped onto the bed atop her.

Grinning back, she chirped, “God, I love that movie.”

Having focused on placing my cockhead at the entrance to her pussy, I paused for a moment and arched an eyebrow, not understanding the reference.

“C’mon, Princess Bride!” Kenzie exclaimed in disbelief.

Dayna commented dryly, “You’re robbing the cradle, remember?”

I rolled my eyes and glanced back at the blonde, who was unbuttoning her pajama top and leaning back against the dresser. “I HAVE seen the movie. I just didn’t get the reference straight off the top of my head.”

“Oh, fucking forget about it,” Kenzie whined. “Just fucking FUCK me!”

“But I’m not done with the ‘kissing part’,” I teased, suiting words to action by bending over to peck her lips.

“Fuck the kissing part and skip to entering my Fire Swamp!”

I glanced down Kenzie’s body, re-confirming that she was a natural redhead whose carpet matched the drapes, and laughed over the ‘Fire Swamp’ reference. I grinned down at her, replying quite deliberately, “As you wish, my dear Buttercup.” And then I slammed it in.

After fingerbanging her to two orgasms already, the one in the shower with three of my fingers in her cunt, Kenzie was soaked enough and stretched out enough to take my entire length in one plunge. She moaned at my entrance, wrapped all four limbs around me, and practically had an orgasm right then and there. Tightening her arms around my neck, she crammed her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her right back, and then I really FUCKED her.

It was obvious right from the start that hard, fast, and rough was Kenzie’s style, or at least it was her style tonight. I wasn’t averse to it myself, having messed around with Dawn in the shower, fingerbanged Kenzie to an orgasm in this room, messed around with Kenzie in the shower, and only now had finally gotten the opportunity to REALLY fuck somebody. I’d been kept stimulated for some forty minutes without allowing myself to ejaculate, but I knew that my time had finally come, and I very much intended to CUM.

“Oh, ungh, ungh, uhhh, uhhh, ummm, mmm...” Kenzie grunted with each repeated thrust. She was a comparatively quiet lover, a moaner not a screamer, a good thing since our first encounter had been in a quiet corner of a very public living room surrounded by dozens of people. But her lack of high-volume vocal fireworks didn’t mean she wasn’t enjoying herself. My pelvic bone apparently kept banging into her prominent love button, mashing down on it with every thrust like a video game controller hard-wired to her pleasure centers. And within minutes she was clenching her legs around my butt while her cunt clenched around my cock in climax.

“Nnnnnngggghhhh!!!” she groaned through clenched teeth as her first orgasm swept through her body. Hooking my arms beneath her armpits, I grabbed her shoulders and yanked her body down against mine as I fucked her even harder than before, and soon enough her cunt started clenching me again.

Nnnnnngggghhhh!!!“ she groaned again, this time her eyelids flying open so that those pretty blue irises expanded in surprise to find herself climaxing a second time so quickly. And still I pounded her harder and harder.

“WHAT-THE-NNNNNNGGGGHHHH!?!?!“ Kenzie’s eyes were really bugging out as she found herself climaxing a THIRD time. “WHAT ... THE ... FUCK?!?”

I grinned and kept pounding away. Unfortunately, I wouldn’t get to try for a fourth. My own cock had been primed for a long while, and fucking this fast and this hard for this long didn’t do much for keeping my own orgasm under control. As Kenzie’s cunt clenched around my cock for a first and then second and finally third time, milking me all the while, I finally reached the point where I couldn’t keep it in anymore, and right when she started exclaiming her final “THE ... FUCK?!?”, I slammed forward one final time and blasted out every drop of gooey spunk I’d been building up all night.

“UUUUUNNNNGGGGHHH,” I grunted, joining her chorus as I spewed my heavy load far within the darkest recesses of my smokin’ hot redhead’s pussy. I let my chest drop down onto hers, smothering Kenzie’s much smaller body beneath me and crushing those firm D-cup tits between us. It felt like I kept ejaculating for minutes, spurt after spurt of creamy cum joining the deep pool of spunk forming inside her womb. But finally my cannon ran dry, and I planted my forehead on the mattress just past her left shoulder while gasping from momentary exhaustion after that final sprint to the finish line.

“Holy shit!” Kenzie gasped beneath my chest, no less exhausted than me. She rubbed my shoulders and intertwined her legs with mine, keeping my cock inside her while steam rose into the cool cabin air from both our sweaty bodies. She muttered between breaths, “That ... was SO ... worth ... the wait.”

I chuckled happily, also muttering between breaths, “Glad ... to know ... you approve.”

Kenzie tapped my shoulder, replying, “Oh ... I’m nowhere ... near done ... with you yet...” Pausing for a few seconds to close her eyes and really catch her breath, she eventually opened them and added, “From the stories Dayna’s been telling about you ... I’m expecting a machine that can go all night.”

Dayna,” I groaned, turning my head to give the Evans girl a withering glare.

The blonde was buck naked herself by now, head now firmly wrapped around the situation, with her heels up on the seat cushion and two fingers disappearing into her wet snatch. “What? You ARE a machine that can go all night.”

I rolled my eyes. “Well even -I- need time to recharge.”

“So get out of the way, let me slurp all your creamy cum out of her cunt, and then we’ll give you a dual blowjob to get you back up again, hmm?”

“Oh, but this time,” Kenzie chimed in, “he cums in YOUR cunt so I can slurp out that load.”

Dayna beamed. “Girl, it’s like you can read my mind!”


-- SUNDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2007 --

“So then Kenzie sat up against the headboard with Dayna eating her out, and I banged your sister doggy-style until I gave her the creampie Kenzie wanted to slurp out. They wound up in a sixty-nine while I sat off to the side taking a break. But eventually Kenzie came over to suck me hard again, and the girls rolled me onto my back so Kenzie could go for a ride while Dayna sat on my face. I could hear the two of them kissing and pawing at each other, but of course I couldn’t see anything with your sister’s bubble butt in my face. After they each came again, they switched places and kept going. But after they came again, both of them said they were tired from a long day of snowboarding and fucking. And they lay down side-by-side so I could switch back and forth drilling them into the mattress before pulling out and cumming all over both their faces.”

Perched on the boulder next to me, Dawn cupped both hands around her warm travel mug of coffee, smirked and shook her head. “Sounds like a typical night for Big Ben, Sex God™. Everyone expects you to bed down with one hot babe for the night, but somehow you still end up with two.”

I chuckled and shrugged. “I have no complaints.”

“And neither do they, I’m sure.” Dawn smiled and took a sip of her coffee, sighing as the hot liquid warmed her from the inside out.

It was cold outdoors, like really, really cold. I’d awoken before sunrise, checked the clock, and realized that while it was way too early to wake up my bed partners, I didn’t really feel like going back to sleep. So I’d gotten up, gotten dressed, and headed to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee only to realize someone had beaten me to it. I don’t know how I knew, but I knew that Dawn was awake and had been the one to brew the coffee. And after filling up my travel mug, I’d bundled up and headed out to the back deck in search of my best friend.

She wasn’t on the back deck itself, but a short flight of stairs took me to a trail that led through shrubs, grass, and small pine trees to the water’s edge. The shore itself was rocky, with no sand to speak of. But there were a couple of big boulders not unlike the ones we often sat on at Morris Camp. And sure enough, Dawn sat atop the biggest one in a lotus position, bundled up against the cold in her light blue beanie and scarf, staring out across the lake as the sun just began to peek over the horizon.

I’d said hello and climbed onto the second boulder. She’d glanced back with a knowing smile, as if she’d been expecting me, and together we watched the sunrise. Conversation then turned to my evening activities, and with my story done, I smirked and asked, “So are you gonna spill the naughty details of your night for me?”

Dawn furrowed her eyebrows. “Do you really WANT to know the naughty details of my night with them?”

I chuckled again and waved her off. “Now that I think about it: No, not really. I just want to know that you had a good time.”

My best friend gave me a warm smile, set her elbow on her right knee, and lay the side of her head against her open hand. “I did. It was a nice night. Thank you for that.”

I shook my head. “No need to thank me. You’re my best friend, and I want to see you happy. You’re not my girlfriend, and really, it’s no different from when we started college and you were dating Ryan. It’s not my place to tell you who you can or can’t sleep with. You’re free to do whatever you want.”

“I suppose.” Dawn arched an eyebrow at me, not entirely convinced. “And yet, instead of staying in bed getting woken up by an alarm-clock blowjob, or even doing the waking by pushing your morning wood into one of your sleeping beauties, you decided to get up early and go for a walk in the cold, dark morning.”

I shrugged. “You’re not in bed, either. You beat me into the kitchen to make coffee and beat me out here.”

Dawn flicked her eyes over to mine and smiled. “Guess we were both on the same wavelength about how this morning would go.”

“Guess so.” I smiled back, and a sudden thought crossed my mind: It was early enough in the morning that I had still considered going back to my room, waking my sleeping beauties with a new erection, and having a pleasant threesome to start my day, but I no longer had any interest in doing so.

Why would I, when the whole house was still asleep and I could spend this time down by the lake with my Dawn, just her and me?


Dawn and I spent an additional thirty minutes sitting there on those boulders, enjoying the beautiful scenery and the wind in our hair. Words flowed easily, and we talked about ... whatever. The topics themselves weren’t important; it was all about the company. She stayed on her boulder and I stayed on mine, sex not crossing either of our minds. And eventually even the coffee was forgotten as we lost ourselves in conversation.

But eventually we realized we should head back inside. Nick and Deedee were already up and in the kitchen drinking the rest of the coffee. Deedee came over to kiss Dawn on the lips before smiling at me and greeting merrily, “Good morning!”

Nick was a little more circumspect about any PDA in front of me, but he still rubbed Dawn’s shoulder before Dawn and I headed into the living room to start the fireplace. The two of them joined us soon after, setting up on the couch as we got into a four-person conversation.

Brooke, Andrew, and DJ were out next, Brooke grumbling about being hungry. I hopped up, volunteering to make breakfast for everyone, and Dawn said she’d help me. She started a batch of pancake mix while I took advantage of the big Viking range to simultaneously scramble eggs, fry bacon, and griddle hash browns. I was still in front of the range when Kenzie and Dayna joined us, Kenzie exclaiming, “He can cook, too? I think I’m in love...”

Dawn and Dayna giggled while Kenzie wrapped her arms around me from behind. I twisted my head and puckered up to meet her kiss. When she slithered her tongue into my mouth, I sucked on it and noticed a distinctly familiar flavor. Pulling back, I arched an eyebrow and shot a glance over at Dayna. Coming back to Kenzie, I gave her a knowing look and murmured, “Did you two just... ?”

Kenzie blushed and also glanced back at Dayna. “Well I was horny when I woke up and you weren’t in bed, so what else was I supposed to do?”

I chuckled and kissed her quickly again. “Not complaining, just confirming. Meanwhile, get yourself some coffee or juice or something and go relax. Breakfast will be ready soon.”

Kenzie pecked my cheek and headed for the refrigerator to get some juice before joining the others in front of the fireplace. I made room at the range for Dawn to start griddling pancakes. And a few minutes later, our friends and family started coming to collect food from us like we were a school cafeteria. Dawn was certainly the most beautiful lunch lady I’d ever seen.

After breakfast I got around to checking my phone for messages. Brandi had texted, telling me to call her when I got a chance. So I called her and she explained that Jared and Miguel were regulars when it came to these Tahoe ski trips, plus they’d arrived the day before us and had already been to the ski resorts twice. So the four of them had decided to skip spending a third day on the mountain in favor of hanging out around Incline Village, essentially an extended double-date. I told my big sister to enjoy herself, our two groups made plans to meet up at a local restaurant for dinner together, and I hung up the phone to return to my group and confirm our own plans for the day.

Other than Kenzie, none of us got to ski or snowboard very often and we didn’t want to pass up the opportunity to go again. So we returned to the slopes, intent to make the most of our day at the ski resort before reuniting with the others for dinner and then driving back home tomorrow.

Kenzie spent the day firmly latched onto my side, and I enjoyed every minute of it. The smokin’ hot redhead flirted with me constantly and wasn’t shy about PDA, a fact not unnoticed by many, many people around us. There was the time she fell again trying to take a left turn a little too hard on a black diamond run. When I went to help her up, she pulled me down instead, and I wound up on top of her chest while we made out for a good couple of minutes right there in the snow. Then there was the time that -I- actually fell down trying to bank my board a little too hard, and then it was Kenzie’s turn to be on top when I pulled her down on my chest so we could snog again in the snow.

Repeatedly, I heard the sounds of one skier or another zipping past us, and on several occasions one or two of them stopped to make sure we were alright only to leave us alone and move on once they realized we were kissing. Then I got a little bout of déjà vu when we started making out within view of an overhead chairlift, and some guy far above us called out, “Get a room!”

Even seemingly shameless Kenzie blushed at that one, and she buckled herself back into her board to make it clear we were to keep moving. But an idea popped into my head, and I suggested, “Last one to the bottom of the hill has to go down on the other one for ten minutes before we do anything else tonight.”

Kenzie smirked at me with a look that suggested I’d grown a horn out of my forehead. But after a moment’s thought, she simply barked, “ReadysetGO” and immediately zoomed straight down the trail.

I had yet to clamp my right boot onto my board, so she had a good ten second head start by the time I got going. She probably would have beaten me down, except that this particular trail jumped over a four-foot cornice just before rejoining the main boulevard. Unable to quite hold the landing, Kenzie wiped out.

This time, she hadn’t fallen off to the side of the trail, but was smack in the middle. I cleared the cornice at high speed, trying to catch up to her, and only realized she’d fallen when I nearly ran her over. I quickly banked and used what momentum I had to try and ride back up the mountain, but I still ended up a good ten feet short of her. Thankfully, she wasn’t hurt and also knew better than to stay where she was where someone else might run her over, so she quickly got back up and started moving again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.