An Ordinary Adult Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life

Copyright© 2016 by bluedragon

Chapter 9: The Other Sister

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Other Sister - After An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life and An Ordinary College Sex Life comes An Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through OSL: New York and OSL: Amber's Wedding is a requirement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- SEPTEMBER 2007 --

“Hi, honey! I’m home!” I called as I walked through the front door. The hardwood floor of the old Berkeley house creaked as I trod down the short hallway, stopping by the coat closet. Feeling an odd sense of déjà vu, I lifted the strap of my black leather messenger bag over my head, dumping the bag on the floor for convenient retrieval later. I also parked my small roller suitcase beside the closet and closed the telescoping handle.

I removed my suit jacket, hung it on the coat rack, and began rolling up the sleeves on my gray dress shirt. Riding the BART and walking to the house in business formal attire while dragging a roller suitcase had been a complete pain, and I didn’t want to wear my monkey suit a minute longer than I had to. Today had been abnormally hot, and I could feel the sweat staining my starched collar. In retrospect, I should have removed the jacket and stuffed it into my suitcase back in San Francisco, wrinkling be damned.

With the sleeves rolled up, I loosened my tie and began fiddling with the top button at my neck. But while turning the corner, my fingers suddenly lost their grip as I came to a dead stop in the archway to the living room. And my jaw dropped to the floor somewhere in the vicinity of my Allen Edmonds shoes.

“Welcome home, babe.”

She was as beautiful as ever. More beautiful, in fact, because ... well ... she simply WAS more beautiful. Factually. Empirically. At twenty-three, Dawn was at an apex where youth met maturity, with the glowing, perfect skin of a teenager stretched over the fully-developed curves of an adult. Her body was toned perfection, not an ounce of excess fat without appearing to be too skinny. Taut musculature in her arms, abs, and legs were as ideal as any full-time model who had the freedom to spend all day shaping her form. And of course, Dawn possessed what no other woman in the world could claim: Dawn’s face.

That said, I wasn’t looking at her face right now, not with the rest of her body on full display. She knelt atop the couch cushions with her torso draped over the backrest, her body profiled to me from the side. Her only articles of clothing were strappy black stiletto heels and sheer black stockings with matching black garters. And my breathing sped up in anticipation of what the view would be as I meandered over to the left and got a better angle of her bare-naked ass.

“Are you just gonna stand there and stare or come over and shove it into me?” Dawn mused teasingly as she tilted her head with a coy expression. Reaching back, she slid her left hand along the bare skin of her back before gliding it straight down her butt crack, letting her middle finger drop into the crevice on the way down. Propping her right elbow on the couch’s backrest, she set her chin down on her open palm and dipped her pinky between her lips as she closed her eyes and shivered out an erotic moan.

Stupefied, I blinked several times before getting my bearings. And only now did I finally start meandering over to the left to get that view I wanted while muttering, “Um, looks like you’ve missed me.”

“You have NO idea,” she crooned, letting the middle finger of her left hand rub her clit from behind before pulling her hand back up her asscrack. Setting her upper chest down atop the couch’s backrest, Dawn reached back with both hands. Spreading her knees a little further apart, she pulled her asscheek to the side with her left hand while reaching between her legs with her right. And as she let her spine bow in the middle, the motion thrust her ass up at a more extreme angle to let me see the ring-shaped base of a hard plastic dildo that was apparently stretching open her cunt.

“Is that--?” I began before cutting myself off. Dawn had already grasped the ring-shaped base in her right hand, and my mouth went dry as she slowly withdrew the eight-inch prosthetic from her vaginal canal.

The gorgeous blonde sighed as the fake penis came free. “I appreciate this version of Big Ben, and I wouldn’t get through the week without him and his many brothers, but they just can’t ever replace the real thing.” Bringing the dildo up to her lips, she placed the business end of it in her mouth and moaned as she sucked her own pussy juices off the mushroom cap. And then she dropped the phallic toy onto the couch cushion by her side.

I didn’t wait any longer. To hell with my shirt button – I’d figure it out later. Lurching forward, I stepped into place behind my best friend’s swaying ass and hastily unbuckled my belt. I jerked down on my zipper in such a hurry that I lost my grip, and I had to tear my eyes away from that perfect peach to focus on the tiny piece of metal first. But once I’d shoved my dress slacks down to my knees, taking my boxers with them, I grabbed Dawn’s waist with my left hand, fisted my meat with my right, and guided the real Big Ben into place.

“Fuck-YEAH!” Dawn crowed as I impaled her with a single thrust, throwing her head back as if to howl at the moon. Now that I was imbedded, she braced her hands on the backrest to push off it and buck her body back at me. As her arms extended, the movement momentarily pressed her torso upright. But with a crooning sigh of fulfillment, she crooked her elbows and leaned forward, bending once again at the waist to present me with the perfect view of her dick-skewered pussy from behind.

Before I began my thrusting, I slid both hands up her thighs and lightly drummed my fingertips against her buttcheeks. She squirmed and giggled from the ticklish sensations of me gliding my hands down her hips and up the sides of her torso. I pressed my weight against her, forcing tension into her arms as she pushed against the backrest to keep from collapsing. And I slid my hands up her ribcage to cup her unbelievably firm and yet supple 34D tits that hung downward in the open air, capped by erect pink nipples.

“Stop teasing me,” Dawn muttered with a quiver in her voice as I kissed my way up her shoulder blade and the back of her neck. “You know how unfair it is that I haven’t felt the real you inside of me in two weeks?”

“You’ll appreciate the build-up when I’m done with you,” I murmured right into her ear before biting it gently.

“Fuck the ‘build-up’,” she moaned. “I’ve been banging myself with that dildo for fifteen minutes already and I wanna cum.”

“Sorry,” I chuckled as I set my feet shoulder-width apart, slightly bent my knees, and withdrew my cock several inches. Thus properly balanced, I used my hand-holds on her tits to draw her body back to me while pivoting my hips to push my cock into her. Then, I let my straight-elbow arms swing forward to let her body sway away from me while I simultaneously retracted my hips. And then I drew her body back to repeat. “Train was behind schedule. Not my fault.”

Shivering, Dawn gasped as she felt me continue to long-dick her. She let her body sway with my directions, neither resisting nor thrusting herself back as I repeated my motions over and over again. She didn’t bother to verbally respond, her eyes closed and her focus inward on the sensations I was stimulating in her snatch. Gradually, I began to increase the pace, ramping up from a single long stroke every second, to one-and-a-half, and then two strokes, and eventually all the way to three short-and-hard strokes per second.

“Fuuuu...” Dawn groaned, unable to complete the word while dangling her head down between her shoulder blades as she let me hammer her from behind. “Fuuuu...”

Changing it up a bit, I raised my right foot onto the couch cushion just outside of hers and let go of her right tit. Leaning forward a bit, I reached around with my right hand, buzzing my fingertips through her neatly manicured blonde rectangle of fuzz and continuing down to find her hooded clit. The little round nubbin had come out to play, prominent and begging for attention. And the moment I began to rub it, Dawn’s ass really started to dance against my crotch.

Letting go of her left breast, I raised my chest and reset my balance. With my left hand on her hip and my right on her clit, I began to pull her body towards me rather than continue my penetrating lunges. And planting her hands against the top of the backrest, Dawn pushed her own chest up to a 45-degree angle while digging in with her knees to add her own power to each backwards thrust.

“That’s it, babe,” I encouraged her. “Fuck yourself back at me. Bounce that beautiful butt off my pelvis and ram my cock up your twat yourself!”

Dawn’s only response was to groan and fuck herself back at me even harder.

I let her continue doing that for a few minutes, guiding her with my hands and strumming her clit until she started to get close to climax. Her groans had turned to whimpers, and she was losing the metronomic rhythm as her ass started twitching side-to-side in addition to her forward and back movement. At first, I wrapped my left arm around her waist to try and keep her body centered, putting a little more oomph into my abs to add extra power. But she continued to unravel, panting and moaning and finally letting her arms buckle so that she pitched forward with her head and right elbow against the backrest. So I decided to take matters into my own hands.

Keeping my left forearm in front of her belly, I slid my right arm up her chest and grabbed her neck from below. Dawn gasped and stopped bucking her butt at me from the sudden loss of air, but I quickly released her throat and slid my hand a couple of inches down to press my palm against her breastbone. Using that for leverage, I hoisted her torso straight up, so that she was leaning back against my chest while still kneeling atop the couch. And when I finally managed to blindly wrap my fingers around the object I knew would be on the cushion beside us, I triumphantly held the Ben Junior dildo aloft in my left hand and began to feed the business end of it into Dawn’s mouth.

The mushroom head of the fake cock got past her lips by the time she turned her face to me, eyes wide with surprise. I pushed more and more of it into her mouth, to the point where it began to penetrate her throat, already knowing she was capable of breathing through her nose and getting just enough oxygen to keep from suffering brain damage. But I didn’t actually try to force her to deep-throat the entire shaft.

Instead, I only probed her gag reflex to the point that her body produced an extra amount of drool, and I swabbed the phallic toy around and around her mouth until I pulled it out and smiled to find the object dripping wet.

Gasping for air, Dawn shot me a look that plainly wondered, ‘What are you planning?’

I didn’t respond verbally, instead letting my smirk answer, ‘You’re gonna love this.’_

Putting my right hand against Dawn’s shoulder, I rather dismissively pushed her forward so that she bent over again at the waist. Without removing my cock from her cunt, I centered the dripping wet mushroom head of the plastic toy against Dawn’s rosebud sphincter, and as she felt it begin to apply pressure, she raised her head up and gasped, “Oh, shit.”

“Uh-huh,” I chuckled agreeably. And then I pushed the dildo in a little harder.

She tensed up abruptly, clamping her ass muscles shut, but the mushroom head had already popped through her sphincter And after a few seconds of getting adjusted to the anal intruder, Dawn forced herself to relax and got her hands braced against the couch’s backrest again.

Gradually, I began to sway my hips to resume thrusting the real Big Ben up Dawn’s pussy, and as she began to get into it I also pushed the fake Big Ben a little deeper up her ass.

“Shit-shit-shit,” she muttered, her knuckles turning white where her hands gripped the top of the backrest. Over and over I pumped into her pussy, and inch-by-inch the dildo sunk further into her bowels.

It took a while, but in the end I was back up to three short-and-hard strokes per second and the plastic cock was fully imbedded up her ass. I was grunting hard from the extended exertion of thrusting into my best friend’s twat from behind, but she was grunting even harder feeling her body get double-penetrated. And when I grabbed the ring-shaped base of the dildo in my hand and used the grip to begin pistoning the phallus in and out of her rectum as well, Dawn finally blasted off.

“ ... f ... fff ... ffuuu ... uuuu ... uuuHHH ... HHHHCCK... CCCCCKKKK!!!

The noise had started off extremely quiet, so low as to be imperceptible. Dawn had thrown her head back as if to howl at the moon, her mouth gaping open wide, but there was almost no sound coming out of it at first. Only gradually did her voice kick in, steadily growing as she screamed the word ‘FUCK’ but stretched it out and out to the point where the word was almost incomprehensible.

Likewise, her physical reaction started off small: tiny quivers like the prelude to an earthquake. Her body’s shaking grew and grew, her ass wobbling initially before unexpectedly jerking first to one side and then the other. Then her legs got into the action, causing her to buck up and down like wild fluctuations in the stock market. And in the end her entire being thrashed and flailed about in a monster orgasm that required every ounce of my strength just to hang on for the ride.

“FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!” she bellowed again, continuing to buck me up and down like a rodeo rider.

And one more time, she howled, “FFFUUUUUuuuuccccckkk...” But this time, her scream tapered off toward silence. As it did, so too did her spasms. And by the time her voice went silent, she’d collapsed over the top of the backrest, her head hanging over the far edge as she gasped for air.

The timing was perfect. She’d never be more relaxed than this in her life. So it was an easy matter for me to grab hold of the ring-shaped base of the fake Big Ben, pull it free, and swiftly replace the dildo with the real thing.

Dawn inhaled sharply and her spine bent at the sudden entrance of my hot, throbbing dick up her ass, but her body was helpless to resist. She shivered as I raised my left foot onto the couch cushions as well and leaned in, pushing inch after inch of thick, sizzling meat into her colon. It didn’t take long – the fake Big Ben and the real one were the same size, after all – and she cooed when I stopped at full-depth and began to tenderly kiss the back of her neck.

She started pushing back at me, but not to try and cram her ass full of even more cock. Twisting about, Dawn unexpectedly pulled her ass free of my dick and sat down on the couch, directing me with her hands to step back down onto the floor and then disrobe. She was already naked save for the strappy black stiletto heels and sheer black stockings with matching black garters. I, on the other hand, still needed to kick off my shoes, strip down my socks, fully remove my slacks and boxers, and finally take off my tie. After all that exertion, my dress shirt was stained with sweat and my undershirt was so soaked that I had to peel it off my skin. But eventually I got myself undressed and found my jaw once again dropping to the floor somewhere in the vicinity of my Allen Edmonds shoes.

Having scooted her naked butt right up to the very edge, Dawn reclined so that her shoulders and head were supported by the couch’s backrest. She’d set her stiletto heels on the edges of the couch cushions to either side and raised her knees up, parting open her stocking-clad legs like butterfly wings. And despite her lewdly-exposed position, she managed to smile up at me with her natural adoring-girl-next-door expression.

“Thank you, lover,” she said warmly, extending her arms up to me while setting her elbows on top of her upraised knees. “Now come fill me up again.”

Doing as requested, I knelt on the floor and guided my cockhead back to her recently-stretched sphincter. Her eyes fluttered as she felt my thickness plow deep inside her, and when she opened them completely it was to find my face right in front of hers, puckered up for a sweet kiss.

And it was a sweet kiss. After such a monster orgasm and currently filled up with eight inches of Ben-dick, Dawn was no longer in any hurry. She wrapped her arms around my head and stroked my hair while breaking our liplock every now and again to nibble at me playfully. And although I had yet to cum myself, I felt the tight heat of Dawn’s ass surrounding eight inches of Ben-dick, so I wasn’t in any hurry to get this over with either.

But we couldn’t kiss forever. Reaching down, Dawn grabbed both her legs behind the knees and pulled them back toward her chest before settling them over my shoulders. My hands dropped to her perfect ass, grabbing a perky cheek in each palm as I leaned forward and curled her body up like an armadillo. I rolled her up tight enough that her knees pressed against the backrest to either side of her head, and I bent forward to push my tongue into her mouth as I dug in with my feet and used my legs to begin driving my cock up her ass.

Dawn moaned, “Oh Bennn” when my lips left hers to nip at first one and then the other upright pink nipple. She raised her hands up her stocking-clad legs, gliding her palms along the fabric before pulling at the elastic straps of the garters, making them snap back against her skin. Raising her arms higher still, she managed to grab hold of her stiletto heels, pulling back on them to stretch her legs and help me drive ever deeper into her body.

With a little more room to maneuver, I tugged her ass off the edge of the couch so that only her lower back was still supported by the cushions. Holding her ass in my hands, I really began to cornhole the hell out of her, fucking harder and harder so that her moans turned into a more rhythmic, “Oh Ben ... oh Ben ... oh Ben!...”

“So good ... you feel so good...” I groaned, staring in wonder at the sexy beauty curled up beneath me, letting me have my way with her body.

“Fuck me, babe,” she crooned right back, sky blue eyes sparkling. “Fuck my ass...”

I pulled her by the waist even further off the couch, so that Dawn wound up with her head lying flat in front of the backrest, only her shoulders and upper back still atop the cushions. The rest of her body was supported by her legs thrown over my shoulders as I now fucked downward into her body at a near-45-degree angle. And as I leaned my weight forward into the backside of her legs, she found her own knees being pressed into her chest.

“Bennn...” Her voice was a choked whisper, eyes a little glassy as she surrendered to the unrelenting penetration up her ass. I grunted every time I pushed forward, her tight channel squeezing my shaft, yielding with only minor resistance each and every time I drilled forward. And after several minutes, her head lolled to the side as she appeared on the verge of passing out.

That’s when I scooped her body up in my arms and took a huge step backward to build up momentum. Using that force, I managed to hold her body up just long enough to spin around and flop down into a seated position on the couch, her legs collapsing to either side of me as I brought her chest up against mine and let her head fall forward over my shoulder.

“Oh, shit,” Dawn breathed before wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me close. For a minute, neither of us moved as we both caught our breath. But once we both managed to regain our equilibrium, Dawn settled her knees to either side of me in a cowgirl-straddling position, and with her hands on my shoulders she began to fuck herself up and down my shaft.

For a while I let her do the work, my legs and forearms burning from their recent workout. I kissed my way down Dawn’s jaw and neck, gently pressing her torso away from mine so I could duck and shove my face into her cleavage. She cooed into my ear and held my head against her chest even while continuing to gyrate her ass in my lap. And once I managed to slurp an erect nipple into my mouth, I began to rock my hips into the springiness of the couch cushions to add my own thrusting motions to our joining.

By now it felt like we’d been fucking forever. When I raised my head back to hers for a new kiss, it was with fervor and ferocity that I attacked her lips. She responded in kind, inviting me to ravage her. And after I broke for air to build up my oxygen reserves, I once again rolled us without dislodging my prick from her rectum, this time pushing forward so that she lay flat on her back across the coffee table.

Dawn’s first monster orgasm had been for her, a reward for waiting nearly two weeks for me to return and satisfy her anxious libido.

This next one would be for me.

Taking hold of Dawn’s stocking-clad legs, I put them together and hooked both calves over my left shoulder, trapping them in place with my left arm. Standing on the floor, I leaned over until my cock was aimed once again at a 45-degree downward drilling angle, and I used my free right hand to paw at her tits before she grabbed onto my hand and brought it to her mouth so she could suck on my fingers.

Grinning, she stared up at me with an expression that plainly invited, ‘Bring it on.’

So I brought it.

I fucked the living shit out of her.

The hardwood of the coffee table did not yield at all. Sodomizing her across the couch would have been far more comfortable, not that she seemed to mind. I pounded Dawn’s ass so hard that the table rattled noisily, the vibration causing the table legs to literally bounce off the floor. And if the other couch hadn’t been a backstop to arrest the table’s lateral movement, who knows where we might’ve ended up?

I only managed to keep her legs together for the first few minutes of the coffee-table fuck. The tightness was nice but the leverage wasn’t very good. I wound up splitting her legs over either shoulder, and she crossed her stiletto heel-strapped ankles behind my neck as I leaned in and laid down the lumber.

Dawn’s elbows pointed to the ceiling as she reached back to grip the edges of the coffee table with both hands, lest my forward thrusts push her right off the table’s far end. She really was helpless to do anything else but endure the raw power of my lustful need, and yet somewhere along the way she found enough physical pleasure to let out two separate ear-splitting shrieks that echoed through the corners of this big empty house.

And in the end, I let out a bellow of my own as I slammed forward one final time and ejected a gallon of cum into Dawn’s writhing body.

“FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!” I roared, at a volume not so different from her previous bellow.

“FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!” I roared again, feeling the exquisite agony of so much sperm squeezing out of my balls and racing up my shaft to explode deep within my lover’s bowels.

“I can feel it!” Dawn cried, her bright eyes alive and dancing with each successive burst against her inner walls. “I can feel your cum!”

“FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!” I roared one last time, my hands clutching her shoulders both to pin her in place and embrace her with all my passion. Putting every last ounce of energy I had left into my body, I slammed my body forward and down, letting my heavy weight drop right on top of Dawn’s legs to force them backward against her chest until she was pinned down and folded in half between me.

The coffee table shuddered as if ready to collapse at any moment.

And then with the sound of cracking wood, it did.

<CRASH>

Only one of the four legs gave way, tilting our melded bodies off the flat surface to slide down to the floor at a diagonal toward my left knee. My instinctive lurch away from the fall yanked my still spurting cock out of Dawn’s ass, the final squirts only having enough power to rise a couple of millimeters into the air before splashing down around my own crotch. And the next thing I knew, we lay side-by-side on the floor laughing our guts out at the humor in our situation.

“Shit, man...” a new voice muttered from the archway to the living room. Dawn and I abruptly shut up and looked over in surprise at the newcomer’s unexpected arrival.

Shaking her head, DJ huffed and surveyed the scene before her. Giving me a pointed look, she sighed in resignation, “You know you’re buying us a new coffee table, right?”


Our sweaty, naked bodies still cooling in the aftermath of our incredible fuck, Dawn and I glanced at each other but didn’t bother to try and cover up. If some stranger had just walked in, modesty would have been the first priority. But this was DJ, and it wasn’t like she hadn’t seen us naked before.

Not that it really mattered. After delivering her rebuke about me buying them a new coffee table, DJ spun on her heel and stomped up the stairs. Moments later, Dawn and I not only heard her bedroom door slam, we felt it rattle the entire house right down to its foundations. And it felt like it took a good twenty seconds for the chandeliers to stop swaying and the earthquake rumbling to subside.

Dawn and I sat up and looked at each other, Dawn muttering, “She can’t be that mad over a coffee table.”

I pursed my lips and shook my head. “It’s Friday night. Isn’t she supposed to be out with her friends?”

“‘Course. She’d gone out for dinner with her boyfriend, actually. Otherwise there’s no way I’d wait for you in the living room dressed like this.”

I glanced down at Dawn’s nudity and couldn’t resist reaching out to paw at the nearest big breast. I’d still only blown one load, and the sight of my lover’s incredible body dressed only in the black gartered-stockings and stilettos had me thinking about where in (or on) her body I wanted to blow my next one. But as I leaned in to kiss her neck while caressing the boob, Dawn leaned away and removed my hand from her breast.

“We should go talk to her,” she said tightly.

“Do we have to?” I whined like a 3-year-old, reflexively reaching for her boob again.

Dawn sighed but let me paw at her, glancing at the way I used my fingers to tweak her still-erect nipple before fixing me with a firm look. “Something’s wrong and I’m her big sister. Yes, I have to go talk to her.”

“I know, I know,” I sighed, sliding my hand across to begin fondling the other breast.

Giggling, Dawn slapped my hand. “Behave. We’ve got all night to catch up.”

I mock-pouted but nodded my agreement as I sat up. “Let’s go.”

Dawn stood up and crossed over to the other couch. She picked up a bathrobe I hadn’t noticed earlier and quickly put it on, belting the robe at the waist which unfortunately removed all view of her spectacular naked body, save for a deep ‘V’ of prominent cleavage down the middle. Staring down at me, Dawn frowned and said, “Actually, maybe you should stay here.”

Arching an eyebrow, I looked up at her in surprise. “What?”

Exhaling in resignation, Dawn head-nodded toward the stairs. “I know you’d love to help her, but when DJ stomps around and slams doors like that, it’s usually boy trouble. Probably best to let Big Sis handle that without DJ’s feelings for you complicating the situation.”

I made a face. “Really?”

Dawn nodded. “You know I’m right.”

“Yeah-yeah.”

“Sorry to bail on you like this. Not the reunion you were expecting.”

I shook my head and waved her on. “Don’t worry about me. The reunion we just had was plenty satisfying for me, so long as it was satisfaction enough for you.”

Dawn grinned. “It was nice, but no, not satisfaction enough by a longshot. Still, I get to keep you overnight, so there’s plenty of time to catch up.”

I grinned back and rather obviously ogled her ‘V’ of cleavage. “I look forward to it.”

Dawn bent at the waist, leaning over far enough to let me stare right into the gap and gawk at her free-swaying big tits. I brought my eyes back to hers just in time for her to kiss me. And when we pulled apart she promised, “This won’t take long at all.”


Two hours later, I reclined on the couch watching the end of the Friday night college football game on ESPN. The game was an uninteresting blowout, and I didn’t care much for Rutgers OR Navy, but I didn’t have anything else better to do and there wasn’t much else on.

Finally, I got up, retrieved my suitcase and messenger bag, and took both of them into Dawn’s downstairs bedroom. It was the same room she’d occupied her freshman year, and in fact looked almost exactly as I remembered it, right down to the same bedspread. And the sight brought back a lot of memories from that period of time, some of them good and some ... not so much.

Since Dawn had promised she wouldn’t be gone very long, I initially hadn’t bothered to get dressed in more than my boxers, pants, and white undershirt. But now I stripped myself naked, grabbed a towel, and headed into the hallway bathroom.

When I emerged with nothing but a towel around my waist, I heard voices from the living room and went to investigate. Sometime during my shower, Dawn and DJ had come downstairs and were now in the kitchen, not the living room, making a pot of coffee. Dawn was still in her bathrobe and DJ was still wearing a slinky LBD (little black dress) suitable for a Friday night on the town, but when the girls turned around at my entrance, I noticed that DJ’s eyes were puffy from recent crying and her face had been scrubbed clean of makeup.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.