An Ordinary Adult Sex Life
Chapter 6: Heart Wants

Copyright© 2016 by bluedragon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Heart Wants - After An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life and An Ordinary College Sex Life comes An Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through OSL: New York and OSL: Amber's Wedding is a requirement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- MONDAY, JULY 9, 2007 --

A stray beam of sunlight woke me up in the morning. The old curtains in this cabin didn’t come together very well, making it nearly impossible to fully shut them without leaving a sliver of space in-between. Usually it wasn’t a big deal, since the position of the bed meant that the sun wouldn’t hit my face unless it somehow wound up near the foot of the bed. And you’ll recall that I much prefer to sleep with my cheeks on the pillows while spooned behind the warm body of a beautiful woman.

Every morning of this trip I’d awoken in such a position – either that or I’d startled awake when one of my ladies did her blowjob-as-alarm-clock thing – but not today. Today it was the stray beam of sunlight. So you’ll understand my mild disappointment that it was the sun waking me up, and not the balls-tickling sensation of my cock disappearing down a beautiful woman’s throat, nor the gentle rubbing of a tight ass spooned against my crotch while my left hand palmed a large breast. In fact, I couldn’t feel anyone in bed with me. And I groggily cracked my eyes open while recoiling away from the solar radiance, eventually allowing my irises to adjust to the light so I could scan around the bunkroom for signs of human life.

Adrienne was already fully-dressed and seated on the bed across from me, bent over to lace up her tennis shoes. Sasha was by the closet, nude from the waist up with her back to me as she shrugged herself into a bra. I caught a brief glimpse of side-boob, capped by a dusky nipple erect in the cool morning air, before she settled the cups over her chest and reached back to fasten the clasp.

The imagery of a naked breast being covered instead of uncovered, at a time when my morning wood was rock hard and ready to go, made me whimper like a hungry puppy denied his bowl of food. Adrienne picked her head up mid-shoelace tie, and smirked at me while her nimble fingers automatically completed the bow knot. “Morning, sleepyhead.”

“Are you leaving?” I asked with a thick tongue and furrowed eyebrows, and I peered at the clock on the nightstand. “It’s still early.”

Adrienne glanced over at Sasha before returning her attention back to me. “There’s something we need to do together. Go back to bed.”

Groaning, I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling, muttering, “How ‘bout you two postpone whatever it is you want to do until later, strip off those clothes, and come back to bed with me.”

Having put on her shirt by now, Sasha crawled onto the bed on all fours and hovered over me. With a smile she bent to briefly peck my lips and said, “Don’t worry, I’ll tell Kim to come in and take care of you once she can get BJ squared away.”

I reached up with both arms to grab hold of her, intent on tugging Sasha down onto my chest and kissing her until she changed her mind. But I was still sluggish, and with a squeal she rolled off the bed and out of reach. She sat down beside Adrienne and started to put her shoes on while Adrienne leaned over me and tenderly kissed my forehead. I only half-heartedly pawed at her leg and rubbed her ass while she explained, “We’ll be back soon.” And I watched first her and then Sasha leave the room.

Usually the girls’ blowjob-as-alarm-clock routine sent a rush of adrenaline through my body that woke me up pretty fast. With no such sexual catalyst this morning, I remained groggily half-awake, lazily staring at the ceiling with no real impulse to get out of bed. Sasha had said she would send Kim in to take care of me, but that was dependent on BJ, because if he was awake and fussy then there was no way Kim would actually be able to do so.

Eventually, as true consciousness filled my brain, my morning wood softened and the urge to pee arose in its place. I finally found the energy to roll out of bed and leave the bunkroom. The master bedroom was closed and all was quiet within, so I figured it was one of those precious, rare mornings that BJ slept in, further ruling out any morning hanky-panky. I staggered into the bathroom, did my thing, and made sure Li’l Ben was squeaky clean before staggering back to the bunkroom. For about half a second I considered going to the closet, fishing out my clothes, and getting dressed for the day. But I dismissed the notion as soon as I had it, instead deciding to flop facedown across the bed and moan just to feel the vibration in my lungs with my chest pressed into the mattress.

I think I fell asleep again, because I have no recollection of the time between flopping facedown across the bed and feeling myself getting rolled over onto my back. In the process, my face got put right back into that ray of sunlight, and I grimaced against the harsh illumination before tilting my head away and cracking my eyes open to find a beautiful blonde beaming down at me.

“Good morning, boyfriend,” Dayna chirped cheerily at me. Her hands had been hooked onto my waistband, but she removed them and instead crawled onto the bed on all fours directly over me and leaned in for a sweet, welcoming kiss.

“Mmm ... morning, sweetheart,” I replied with a content sigh after we broke for air.

Canting her head to the side, Dayna looked down at me quizzically and said, “You woke up real fast. Normally you’re so dead to the world, I can roll you over, pull down your pants, and stuff your whole cock into my mouth before you startle awake.”

Giving her a sleepy shrug, I replied, “Woke up a while ago, actually, when Adrienne and Sasha left on an errand or something. They left me hanging.” I pouted with that puppy dog whimper again.

“Ah, that explains why they’re not here. Works for us! I’m super-excited, super-horny, and super-glad those two haven’t already sucked you dry today!” The ebullient glee in Dayna’s voice was matched by the sparkle in her eyes. She then quickly sealed her mouth over mine once again and moaned as she pressed her entire torso against my body, writhing like a sinuous snake while dry humping her crotch against my thigh.

It was mid-kiss when my brain finally latched onto the word “us” in the phrase “works for us”. Just as I started to ponder that, Dayna broke our kiss and moved out of the way so Brandi could swoop in from the side and stick her tongue down my throat, moaning in obvious heat. While my sister and I played tonsil hockey, the buxom blonde slid herself backwards and off the bed to hook her hands onto the waistband of my lounge pants once more. Moments later, she yanked the offending garment down to my knees, took a long, slathering lick along the underside of my growing erection from balls up to the crown, and finally stuffed the entire thing into her mouth, easily swallowing those six inches or so and relishing the feeling of Big Ben growing to full length inch by inch within her throat.

Once my dick topped eight inches, Dayna audibly gargled, and the resulting throat vibrations made me moan in rapturous pleasure. That adrenaline rush I mentioned before finally arrived, and I came fully awake to wrap an arm around Brandi’s neck and pull her closer into an even fiercer kiss than before.

Eventually, she had to break away for air. Panting for breath and grinning a silly grin, Brandi looked down at me and greeted perkily, “Good morning, little brother!”

“Good morning, big sister,” I replied warmly. My arm was still around her neck, and sliding my fingers into her hair at the base of her skull, I drew the brunette beauty back down to my face for another kiss.

The next time we broke for air, my older sister tugged at the hem of my shirt and helped me pull it over my head. Her hands immediately went to my pectoral muscles, gleefully fondling them as if the act was as sexually-stimulating for her as fondling breasts was for me. Her next kiss was hungrier, more urgent, and while she still didn’t seem quite as super-horny as Dayna just yet, she was getting there fast.

Speaking of Brandi’s blonde best friend, instead of using her vibrating throat muscles around my shaft at full depth, the eldest Evans girl had switched to slam-fucking her face up and down my entire length. Rather than prime my penis for pussy penetration, Dayna seemed hell-bent on getting me to blast my balls’ worth of built-up cum into the bottom of her belly. But she cradled my nut sack in her fingertips, and just when I felt my testicles tighten, she felt it too and quickly backed off.

“Ungh,” I groaned in initial disappointment, denied so close to exquisite ejaculatory ecstasy. But a moment later, I felt relieved to have not caused a premature break in the action, and I pulled away from Brandi’s lips to sigh and collect myself for the task before me: two hot babes requiring their sexual relief before I finished getting mine.

“Who’s first?” I asked, catching my breath as I looked back and forth between the two older women in the bunkroom.

“Her.” Brandi immediately pointed at Dayna. “She’s the super-excited, super-horny one. I’m just along for the ride.”

Arching an eyebrow at the blonde, I asked, “Should I ask what’s got you in such a good mood or just go with it?”

In lieu of a verbal response, Dayna ripped her nightshirt over her head, slipped the catch to her lacy bra, and threw the wispy scrap of lingerie in my face before pouncing onto the bed, straddling my body with all four limbs. The instant I pulled the bra away from my face, I found Dayna’s lips descending onto mine. She moaned into our kiss while her questing hand found my rock-hard erection and elevated it into position. And the next thing I knew, her tongue entered my mouth while my cock simultaneously entered her creaming cunt.

I never did get a direct answer to my question, not that I minded. It wasn’t the first time Dayna was in a happy/horny mood, nor the last, and I was only too willing to let her expend her surplus energy on me. She writhed and wriggled on top of me, kissing and humping and groping to the point where I honestly wondered if she had four hands instead of two. I might have thought the extra two hands were Brandi’s, reaching in to stimulate both brother and best friend; but it couldn’t have been because Brandi was seated on the next bunk at the time, fingering herself beneath her shorts.

At least, she fingered herself for a little while. After Dayna used my fuckstick to bring herself to her first orgasm, she beckoned for Brandi to join us, and my sister wound up sitting next to me with her right leg thrown over my chest in order to give Dayna access to eat her out. But the position proved unnecessarily awkward after a minute or two, so I offered to do the eating and Brandi straddled my face instead.

But as much as Dayna liked nibbling along Brandi’s neck and shoulder and caressing my sister’s tits from behind, she was hungry for pussy. So a couple of minutes later we switched positions again so that Dayna was on the bottom with Brandi on her face, and I stood at the foot of the bed holding Dayna’s legs over my shoulders while I pounded into her that way.

We kept that up until both girls got an orgasm each. By then, I was straining at the limits of my control, and recognizing the look on my face, Dayna moved Brandi out of the way and invited me to, “Rut your shaft between my big ole titties and cover my face with a thick load of cock cream.”

Umm ... yes, please.

I few minutes later, I squished Dayna’s big breasts around my shaft one last time and slowly retracted my dripping erection through the tunnel I’d made. Still awash with post-ejaculate bliss, I backed up and sighed in heavenly relief. I’d left my hands on top of her tits, squeezing them almost absentmindedly while admiring the abstract artwork I’d painted onto the blonde beauty from neck to hairline. Dayna busied herself with scraping globs of man juice from her chin, chest, and neck and popping them into her mouth to savor the taste. At the same time, my sister hungrily went after brother-cum wherever her tongue could reach on Dayna’s face before spelunking into her best friend’s mouth in search of more.

By then, Brandi was feeling pretty happy/horny and craving cock, so the girls worked in tandem to revive Big Ben and we switched positions again. This time Dayna sat up against the headboard, squeezing her own tits and tweaking the nipples while Brandi got on all fours with her face in Dayna’s crotch and I eased my brother-dick into her tight pussy from behind.

It was slow-going at first, same as usual for Brandi’s snug vaginal walls when being stretched by my thick cock. But the longer we fucked, the more pliantly elastic her pussy became, and by the time Dayna squealed out a Brandi’s tongue-inspired orgasm, I was rodding my big sister at a pretty good clip.

But it wasn’t just me pumping my hips hard and fast. Feeling quite happy/horny indeed, Brandi was bucking her butt back at me with just as much force. Digging in with her toes and knees, her perfect asscheeks bounced against my pelvis with metronomic precision, over and over again while she moaned into Dayna’s crotch an aria of ecstasy until she found her own climax, a heavenly feeling that nevertheless threw off her metronomic rhythm as her pussy went into spastic overload.

I tried to keep up, but at some point I was pulling back while Brandi was rocking forward, and my dick popped free of her clenching cunt. Released from sister-snatch, Big Ben quite naturally angled upwards a little bit, and on the return stroke my mushroom head notched into the crevice of Brandi’s buttcheeks and slid through that heavenly valley of hot flesh like it was a hot dog bun.

“Don’t move,” I grunted, following my own command as I stopped my hip thrusts as well. Brandi continued rocking back at me for a second, but she stilled her hips and hung her head to gasp for air in the aftermath of her orgasm. Seeing my cock enfolded in the valley of Brandi’s ass reminded me of seeing it enfolded in the valley of Dayna’s tits just a little while earlier. True, my sister’s buttcheeks wouldn’t have the same consistency as my girlfriend’s breasts, but the idea was in my head. So seizing the opportunity, I relocated my palms to the half-globes of my sister’s ass. And with a silly grin, I squeezed her butt-flesh around my cock in an attempt to seal my meat within her glutes more like a corndog instead of a hot dog.

To be honest, Brandi’s ass was a little too firm to really pull off a corndog, the way I’d done in making Dayna’s tits encase my cock within a tunnel of titflesh. Brandi had more of a runner’s ass than a J.Lo-type big booty, but I didn’t mind as it still felt wonderful. I fucked my sister’s butt-crevice for a good few minutes, delighting in the sensations of throbbing dick sliding through forbidden flesh. But after a while, Brandi got impatient with me hot-dogging her buns, and after wriggling her butt side-to-side to get my attention, she grunted, “Quit fucking around and turn that corndog into a cornhole, will ya?”

Still with my hands on Brandi’s butt, I slid my dick back far enough to reveal my sister’s dusky, winking rosebud. Movement from the head of the bed caught my attention, and I looked up to see Dayna waggling the bottle of Astroglide at me with a smirk.

Umm ... yes, please.


Fingers interlaced through each other’s hair with hands yanking each other’s head left and right in their desperate attempts to get their tongues even deeper into each other’s mouth, Dayna and Brandi kissed each other with furious energy. Lips parted, angles were changed, and sharp inhalations were met with porcine-like snorts that might have sounded humorous were it not for the sweaty, naked passion of their lovemaking. I marveled at how well they moved together, at how intimately they understood each other’s body. For all my supposed Sex God abilities, I was certain the two eldest sisters of our families knew how to get each other off even better than me.

Dayna was on the bottom and folded in half with her knees bracketing her head to either side. Three fingers from Brandi’s right hand pistoned in and out of her cunt, driving the busty blonde toward orgasmic ecstasy until she had to jerk her head away from her best friend’s questing tongue and gasp for oxygen, leaving her delicate neck exposed.

Brandi took the opportunity to duck down and fasten her lips around the offered flesh instead, sucking hard enough to form a hickey on Dayna’s neck, but also sucking hard to maintain her grip, what with her body being banged forward every time my cock pounded into her.

I stood at the foot of the bed, holding my sister’s narrow waist in my hands and bludgeoning Brandi’s body from behind to drive my dick balls-deep up her bunghole. I banged her hard enough that she kept sliding up the bed and crushing Dayna’s folded body beneath her, so every now and again I had to pause and drag her knees back to the edge of the mattress. But once we all got properly situated once more, I’d settle in and resume my rhythmic anal reaming.

Presently, Brandi stopped sucking on Dayna’s neck and straightened her arms while bunching up the bedsheets in her hands. Her head dangled down between her shoulders, limply swaying in a counter-pendulum arc to the back-and-forth movement of the rest of her body as she focused on thrusting her ass back at me. “Ohhhhh, shhhhiiiitttt, Beeeennn...” she groaned before adding in the same rhythm as her sodomization, “So wrong ... so wrong ... so wrong...”

“So right,” I grunted back while giving her ass a healthy smack. Then I gripped her waist again with extra pressure in my fingertips and clenched my abs a little harder with each successive thrust.

“You’re up my ass ... You’re up your sister’s ass...”

“Such a great ass, sis. So perky and bubbly and firm...”

She sped up, hammering her butt at me harder and harder. “I’m gonna cum from my brother’s dick up my ass...”

I chuckled, stopped thrusting, and swiftly withdrew my dick from Brandi’s bowels, much to her whimpering complaints. “Not yet you aren’t,” I replied while pushing her ass forward and out of the way while I squatted down, re-aimed my cockhead lower, and started pushing my way into Dayna’s bowels instead.

“Awww, fffkkkkk!” the blonde grunted and threw her head back while biting her lower lip. She squeezed her eyes shut and concentrated on letting me back up her butthole, reaching up to hold her own calves to pull her legs back and spread herself just a little wider to accommodate my entrance.

“Ungh, not again!” Brandi whined, panting heavily from being so close to climax and being denied for the third time since I first rammed my dick up her ass.

“You’ll appreciate the build-up when we’re done,” I repeated, having said the same thing the last time I stopped with my sister at the precipice of orgasm.

“We’re multi-orgasmic!” Brandi complained. “It’s not like you couldn’t give me THREE great orgasms instead of one big one at the end!”

I chuckled and focused on fully-seating my dick up her best friend’s butt. “Then call this payback for some random time you were mean to me when we were kids.”

“Ugh,” Brandi moaned.

Underneath her, Dayna shivered and opened her eyes to stare up at Brandi. “Shut up and kiss me,” she commanded breathlessly, not waiting for a response before grabbing my sister’s head and yanking it back down.

For about two seconds, Brandi didn’t kiss back, still upset at being denied orgasm once more. Having also been denied orgasm a couple of times herself, Dayna was pretty desperate about getting her pleasure so she continued massaging Brandi’s lips with her own while rolling her hips to meet my renewed thrusting. And finally my sister accepted the situation and went about kissing and fondling her blonde best friend to maximize Dayna’s pleasure.

The first few times I’d switched back and forth between buttholes, the girls had playfully gone along with it. But with Brandi now obviously upset, I realized that it was time to stop messing around with them, and perhaps I’d already let it go on too far. At first, I concentrated on building Dayna back up to a comfortable plateau of pleasure, rhythmically rodding her rosebud while rubbing her clit with my thumb. After a couple of minutes, Brandi reached back to take over digital manipulation as she hooked a couple of fingers into Dayna’s box while using her own thumb to rub the clit. And once I heard the particular note of pleasure in Dayna’s sighs that told me she was ready, I pulled out and reached down to roll her over onto her belly.

“C’mere and let me finish you both,” I said while dragging Dayna by the waist until she was in a frog position face-down with her feet off the edge of the mattress and her ass at just the right height for me to fuck her while standing on the floor. Brandi at first made to copy the same position just to the right of the blonde, side-by-side, but with a smirk I instead moved my sister to stack right on top of her best friend so that I had four holes staring back at me only inches apart from each other.

“Why am I always on the bottom?” Dayna complained.

“Because you’re heavier,” Brandi laughed. “And don’t pretend like you don’t love feeling the weight of your lover crushing you down.”

“Awww, fffkkkkk!” Dayna grunted, really in response to my re-entry into her ass and not to Brandi’s comment.

Meanwhile, Brandi wiggled her butt at me and craned her head back to complain but quickly snapped her jaw shut as I inserted two fingers lubricated with fresh Astroglide into her ass, pumping them steadily.

A minute later, I withdrew my fingers and squeezed a fresh dollop of Astroglide onto them. Pulling my dick out of Dayna’s butthole, I replaced it with my fingers, and re-lubed her up as well. After wiping my hand on a wet washcloth nearby, I grabbed Brandi by her hips, raised my left foot onto the bed to gain an extra bit of elevation, and swiftly shoved my stick into my sister’s snug anal shaft.

“Fuuuuck, Beeennn,” Brandi groaned, her breath quickening as I started up the pace. “You’d better not leave me hanging this time.”

“But of course I will,” I replied with a grin, yanking my dick out of her ass and swiftly shoving it up Dayna’s asshole instead.

“Rat-fucking-bastard,” Brandi bitched.

“Oh, fuck me ... fuck me...” Dayna whimpered beneath my assault. But after only a minute I switched up to Brandi again.

Back-and-forth, back-and-forth, I hammered away at both beautiful butts before me. Harder and harder I went, the fresh lube helping me power though their stretched-out cavities. And finally I lifted my right leg onto the bed as well, stacking myself on top of the two girls and bent over to wrap my arms around both of them to use Dayna’s breasts as hand-holds while I drilled my dick almost straight down into them.

Over-and-over, I humped one ass or the other until I could feel my balls beginning to boil. I was breathing hard, grunting from the exertion of non-stop anal drilling, and the girls could hear it in my voice.

“I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!” Dayna exclaimed from the bottom of our pile.

“Make her cum!” Brandi squealed, her body squished like a sandwich between my chest and Dayna’s back. “Make her cum and then finish in ME!”

“Urrrgggghhh!” I grunted, throwing caution to the wind and putting every ounce of energy I had left into rabbit-humping Dayna’s ass. Brandi had slid forward a bit, kind of desperately grinding her crotch against her best friend’s bony shoulder. That gave me the room to really make my pelvis impact the blonde’s upturned ass while Dayna got her knees underneath herself to thrust it back at me. And finally, Dayna got her release.

“Yes! Yes! YES!!!” she shrieked, her body locking up and her ass clamping down while a monster climax swept through her body. She clenched down so hard that she trapped my dick deep inside her rectal cavity, her spasming inner muscles milking my shaft so well that I had to grit my teeth and squeeze my Kegels in desperation to keep from blasting my wad prematurely. And as the orgasm took over, her entire butt began to shake rapidly as if she were twerking me in a nightclub, only with my cock actually inside her ass.

I rode Dayna like a bull rider until her climax was spent, her legs gave out, and she collapsed onto the mattress with her knees spread out in the frog position again. Her anal chute relaxed from its vise-like grip and my dick popped free on the verge of exploding. Desperate to cum, I shifting forward, grabbed Brandi’s hips, and slammed myself back through my sister’s sphincter. And as my orgasm-seeking autopilot took over, I cornholed the hell out of her while mentally composing an apology for leaving her hanging AGAIN after losing my load before giving her that ultimate orgasm I’d denied her all morning.

Luckily for me, no apology would be necessary since Brandi actually got there before me. Primed at the very edge of climax after the three previous close calls, she had been frigging her own clit and pinching her own nipples in whimpering anticipation of her brother’s prick violating the one hole she would never give up to any other man and spilling incestuous sperm into the darkest recesses of her body. Brandi screamed at the re-entry of my dick up her ass and didn’t stop screaming as I reamed her out. And her head flailed left and right while her whole body shook violently enough to practically give Dayna a concussion beneath her while she shuddered in the throes of ultimate orgasm.

White-knuckled, I held onto Brandi’s hips for dear life as I pistoned in and out of her anal chute. My ejaculation exploded out of me mid-retraction, not even waiting for me to slam forward one final time. I wound up creaming a large load right at the entrance to her ass, and my mushroom head plowed through the glob of milky jizz to push it through her butt-tunnel from sphincter entrance down to an eight-inch depth within her bowels. There I remained, as far as I could cram myself up my sister’s ass. And after I grunted from the exertion of firing out a second and third and fourth and fifth shot of cum as deep as they’d ever go, I collapsed flat down across my sister’s naked back and watched a cloud of inky blackness swim in from the edges of my vision.

“Uggghhh!” I groaned.

“Nnnnggghhhh...” Brandi groaned as well, pinned beneath my weight.

“Mmph!” Dayna squeaked in panic, her face being pushed into the soft mattress by the weight of Brandi’s lifeless body against the back of her head, with my added weight on top of that.

The alarm bells went off in the back of my head enough to keep me from losing consciousness, and I managed to eke out enough strength to roll myself over onto my back. With only Brandi’s dead weight atop her, Dayna was able to raise one shoulder and push my sister off as well. Finally, the blonde was able to gasp for air and let her limbs splay out to the sides. And for several minutes, the bunkroom was filled with the sounds of three exhausted but satisfied young adults panting for breath.

Eventually, my body reclaimed enough oxygen to slow down my breathing, as did those of the other two. The bunkroom quieted, but then out of the silence came Dayna’s plaintive voice.

“Next time, I’m on top.”


Still super-excited but now somewhat less horny, Dayna was the first to sit up and start getting everyone cleaned up. The girls had come over in their nightclothes, and they needed to return to their cabin to change and put on makeup before leaving for breakfast. But while Dayna got up to do just that, Brandi came back to the bed while I was buttoning up my shirt.

“You coming?” Dayna asked her best friend.

“In a minute,” Brandi replied while giving me a funny look in the eyes before stroking my cheek from top-down with her fingertips and leaning in to almost experimentally taste my lips. She backed away, pat her lips together as if analyzing the sensations, and leaned in to kiss me again, this time extending her tongue into my mouth.

Brandi’s kiss was thoughtful and sedate, but still passionate. I could feel the crackle of electricity between us but without any carnal urgency, now that we’d both been sated. She kissed me like she didn’t need to do anything more than kiss, and we wound up lying back down on the bed with her body half-draped over mine while we made out like a couple of teenagers who had yet to reach second base.

Eventually, Brandi pulled away and sat up, brushing her long bangs across her forehead with her right hand and tucking them behind her left ear.

“That was nice,” I mused. “Felt a little innocent, even.”

Brandi blushed cutely and averted her eyes. “There’s nothing innocent about a sister giving her brother a kiss like that. And I’m not even gonna mention the way your cum is leaking out of my abused little asshole and soiling my panties.”

I snorted. “Your best friend hoovered out all that cum already.”

Brandi’s eyebrows popped. “Not all of it. Some of it you shot pretty deep into me and it’s only now coming out. I can feel it. And I think this conversation has gone WAY past anything remotely innocent.”

I chuckled and nodded my agreement. I was about to comment that we should probably get up and she still needed to change clothes, but I found my sister giving me that funny look again, an evaluative look, and instead I asked, “Something on your mind?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.