Hormones - Cover

Hormones

Copyright© 2016 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I'm blue, I will bleed, I will die, I'm in need of a guy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Six weeks after Alie had been impregnated the second time by her Uncle Rob she found that she was incredibly horny. Her breasts were sore but felt good when rubbed, and so she started fucking her uncle again, though she had to find excuses to go out because by that time it was near the end of summer break and she usually only went over to her aunt’s and uncle’s house after school. Luckily, her aunt seemed to have a flourishing social life away from her husband so his cock belonged to Alie pretty much whenever she wanted it.


A couple of weeks later, Alie looked at her naked body in her bedroom mirror. Her stomach only showed a little rounding, but the breast growth she had experienced in the second month of pregnancy was startling. She figured her breasts might actually get bigger than her mother’s if she let this pregnancy go all the way!

Not that she was going to do that! She just needed the pregnancy hormones to do their work and make her periods normal like they had for her mother. The big variable was how long she would have to stay pregnant before her body changed enough to fix the horror that her monthly visitor consistently inflicted upon her. The first time she had gotten pregnant she had aborted the fetus after only a month, but her periods hadn’t improved. Was two months long enough?

She recalled how much worse her period had been once they resumed after the abortion. She couldn’t go through that again! Maybe three months?


On the first day of school Alie arrived in new clothes that fit her developing body very well. Lots of people noticed the changes, including Kay and Kitty Shelton, who managed to corner Alie in the girls’ change room after gym class.

“There’s no way those are real,” said Kitty, eyeing Alie’s enlarged boobs as they pushed out the fabric of her gym t-shirt. “You wearing one of those water bras?”

Alie shook her head. The blonde Shelton twins had always been mean to her, sometimes threatening to beat her up if she didn’t do little favors for them like giving them test answers during class. Alone with them now, she was afraid.

“Show us,” said Kay, her sneering face so similar but not exactly like her sister’s due to them being fraternal twins instead of identical ones.

Alie hesitated and Kitty moved forward, grabbed Alie’s shirt and pulled it up. Then Kay unhooked the bra and Alie gasped as her newly substantial breasts sprang free.

The twins stared at Alie’s hormone-fueled boobies. “Holy shit,” whispered Kay.

“You get some plastic surgery?” asked Kitty, examining them closer. “You were only a little bigger than me last year.” She glanced down at her own t-shirt disappointedly. Kay likewise looked at her own chest, which was even smaller than her sister’s.

“I’ve ... been taking hormones...” Alie explained, “ ... to help with my periods. This is a side effect.”

The twins nodded sympathetically. They had seen the effect Alie’s periods had on her when she wasn’t able to get to the bathroom in time.

Kay thought for a moment. “Get us some of that stuff too.”

“Um...” Alie stammered.

“Yeah,” added Kitty, “Get us some.”

In the end the twins threatened Alie again and she had to agree to their terms. What was she going to do?

As Uncle Rob filled her up with his cum after school she had an idea.


The next day she told the twins that she had the medicine at home and that they should come over after dinner. They agreed and showed up at Alie’s house around 6:30 PM. They went to Alie’s bedroom after her parents said hello to their daughter’s “new friends.”

As Alie closed the bedroom door behind them she said, “Okay, take off your pants.”

“What the fuck?!” the Shelton twins said in unison.

Alie explained, “I tried birth control pills to control my period but those didn’t work. This hormone treatment actually stops your periods entirely, but it has to be administered ... down there.” She pointed between Kitty’s legs.

“Let me see the stuff,” said Kay.

Alie had been ready for this. Last night she had retrieved one of her mother’s empty prescription skin lotion canisters and used her computer to print out an authentic looking label to tape onto it. Today when she got home she transferred as much of Uncle Rob’s sperm from her vagina as she could into the canister. Given that it looked and smelled exactly like cum from a pussy she had used some purple food coloring and a drop of her mom’s old perfume to complete the deception. She held out the “medicine” to Kay.

The girl looked at the purplish semen and then gave it a sniff, wrinkling her nose at the strange odor. She thought for a moment and then said, “Show us.”

Alie nodded. “No problem ... I’ve been using this stuff for months.” She pulled her jeggings and panties off, sat on her bed, and started to work a little of the solution into her pussy.

Kitty and Kay were stunned. Alie had just pulled her bottoms off and shoved some of the medicine inside her vagina like it was nothing!

“Okay?” asked Alie, holding the canister out to the twins. Her fingers were wet but none of the “medicine” was left on them.

Kitty hesitated but Kay reached out for it. Alie pulled it back.

“Two conditions: you can’t tell anybody I gave you this stuff, and you can’t take the container with you. This medicine is experimental and my parents had to sign something saying that it would remain a secret. If someone finds out you have this then we’d get in real trouble. I can come to your place or you can come here to get your doses.” Alie held the canister out again.

“Deal!” said Kay, sitting on the bed next to Alie and pulling her tight jeans off. Once she was naked from the waist down she took the “medicine” canister from Alie. She dipped her fingers into the purplish solution, rubbed them together, paused a moment to consider, and then brought those fingers down to her own vaginal lips.

Alie had been holding her breath since Kay had put Uncle Rob’s sperm onto her fingers. Once the unsuspecting blonde touched the dangerous cum to her pussy lips Alie started to breathe again, and quickly. She was turned on at the thought of one of her tormentors possibly impregnating herself with Alie’s uncle’s sperm unknowingly! It made sense it would be Kay first, as the girl was obviously unhappy with her smaller breasts.

Kay took another fingerful of sperm and this time she was able to push some of it into her pussy now that it was lubricated from the first splodge. “Mmp,” she grunted as her finger got halfway inside her. Clearly she was still a virgin.

Alie held the container out again. “Try to get it as far up there as possible for the best results.”

Kay took another batch of potent sperm and pushed it up inside her possibly fertile virgin pussy, giving another grunt as she was finally able to get her finger all the way inside. Alie thrilled at the trick she was pulling on her tormentors.

Alie held the canister out to Kitty, who recoiled. “No, no,” the other twin said as she backed away, “This is too weird.”

“Suit yourself,” said Alie. She looked back at Kay, who had just extracted her finger from her vagina, now clean of semen. Alie’s clitoris tingled at the thought of her uncle’s sperm now swimming their way deeper inside the ignorant blonde teen.

“Make sure to put a pillow under your hips when you get home,” Alie advised. “So the medicine gets as deep as possible.”

Kay nodded, happy, and both she and Alie got their panties and bottoms back on. Kitty looked concerned but didn’t say anything before leaving with her sister.

Once Alie got back into her room she again removed her jeggings and panties. She rubbed her clitoris and pushed her fingers into her pussy until she came hard thinking about what the gullible bully had just done.


The next night went much the same: Kay pushed more of Uncle Rob’s sperm inside herself while Kitty and Alie looked on.

“How long should it take?” Kay asked as she put her panties back on. This time she had worn a dress so that she had easy access to her vagina.

“When did your last period start?” asked Alie.

Kay thought for a moment. “Couple weeks ago?”

Alie thrilled at this news. Most likely Kay would be ovulating soon. “It took me a few months for my breasts to start growing, but you should know if it’s working if your period stops in a couple more weeks.”

Kitty spoke up, “That’s right, you said that. Why does your period stop?”

Alie was ready for this question. “Well, you know how birth control pills work by tricking your body into thinking it’s pregnant? This stuff works much the same, though it’s more powerful so it stops your period entirely when it starts taking effect. I haven’t had a period in two months!”

“Huh...” said Kitty as she considered that.

As the twins were leaving Alie told them, “We should probably only do this on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, or I won’t have enough for me, okay? It should still work even with the lowered dosage.” When she had started this prank she had neglected to consider what she would do on the weekends when she couldn’t get Rob’s cum, and this additional lie covered for that.

The twins seemed to believe it. They left and Alie once again returned to her room to frig herself with the mental image of Kay’s slim little body filling up with Uncle Rob’s baby.


A couple of weeks later Kay disappointedly informed Alie that her period had arrived. Alie was likewise disappointed. She suggested that they hold off on the “treatment” for a couple of weeks so that Kay’s body wouldn’t develop an immunity to the medicine. The dumb blondes fell for it again.


At the three month mark Alie once again had her uncle take her to the abortion clinic. Her breasts had grown a little more, as had her stomach, and she couldn’t wait any longer or her parents would start asking questions. With all the changes in her body this time it had to be enough!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.