Just the Two of Us - Cover

Just the Two of Us

Copyright© 2016 by jack_straw

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sister/brother; brother/lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister  

I’m not sure what woke me up.

Maybe it was the late-rising moon shining right through the window into Cat’s bedroom, something I wasn’t accustomed to.

Or maybe it was the fact that I had a raging hard-on that was pressed between my sister’s naked butt cheeks.

I knew I’d had a very pleasant dream, hence the hard cock jutting from my legs.

I looked up at the clock on her desk and it read 3:47. I rolled back into Cat’s body and got a thrill when she spooned herself back into me and sighed in her sleep. I cupped her right breast and gently squeezed it, and got another sleepy purr of contentment.

I was torn for a second or two between giving my sister a sleepy middle-of-the-night fuck and going back to sleep and recharging my body. It was a close call, but I finally decided on rest. I figured I was going to have plenty of opportunity to fuck my sexy little sister come daylight.


I have to try to explain how it is that I have never loved, nor wanted, another woman in my life besides my sister.

I think it goes all the way back to the moment she came home from the hospital.

All I ever remember from the time I was a small child, it was considered my job, my duty, to watch my sister and take care of her. It was instilled in me by our parents and it was a role I warmed to on my own as we grew up.

Why I never grew out of that child-like need to watch over her has a lot to do with the environment in which we grew up.

Catherine tends to gloss over our family upbringing, and it certainly wasn’t all bad. We lived in a lot of cool places all over the country, but never overseas.

I still really haven’t forgiven my dad for going off to Japan without us. Not only did we not get to experience life in a foreign country – and a rich and exotic one at that – but Mom and Dad’s separation forced us to spend a year living with Mom’s family in rural Kentucky.

Cat spoke earlier about the incident by the creek, but it was like that all the time, and we were just old enough to understand a little bit about sex. So a lot of this story has to do with Mom’s family dynamics.

For some reason, Mom was a history buff and she was particularly fascinated with Russia, and all things Russian. I think she imagined that being and acting Russian might set her apart from the mostly Anglo-Saxon descendants that she grew up amongst.

That’s why we were named like we were. Mom liked to say that the two greatest of the tsars were Peter and Catherine – both tagged the Great – so that’s what she named us.

And let me say right here, that we all lived in Mom’s world. She controlled it; Cat and I – and Dad – just slept there, and Dad not often enough.

There is no doubt in my mind that Mom orchestrated the whole getting-pregnant deal. She wanted to party, she wanted a party partner, and the Navy lifestyle provided both, a seaman husband and a party atmosphere on the government’s dime.

The alternative was staying in Bumfuck, Kentucky, with her three lecherous brothers, who she admitted tried their best to fuck her. I personally think at least one of them succeeded. Mom’s a good-looking woman, she had a lot of sex appeal and I don’t think she was ever too discriminating about who she slept with.

I never knew my grandfather, my Mom’s dad. He had died young, and her mom had stayed widowed, though not always alone. My Dad’s folks were all right, but except when we lived in Florida – which we did in two vastly different postings – we really didn’t have a lot of contact with them.

Dad was the youngest of three kids, and almost as soon as he shipped out for the Navy, after he married Mom, they sold whatever business they’d had in the small town there in Kentucky and moved to Florida, and from there, they traveled a lot.

They’ve never said anything outright, but once I became old enough to sense these kinds of things, I always got the impression that neither of Dad’s parents liked, nor approved of, his choice of wife. And, based on her background, I can’t say they were wrong.

So. To boil it all down, we were a family pretty much on our own, two kids real close in age with indifferent parents, living pretty much hand-to-mouth, being carried from pillar to post at successive Navy posts, staying in small, dreary housing in crowded neighborhoods filled with transients just like us.

As such, it was second nature for Catherine and me to stick together. We were all the other one had.

I never had to think about coming to my little sister’s rescue if she was being teased or tormented by some schoolyard bully or a horny cousin. I was always pretty quiet and laid back, until I perceived some threat to my sister, then I was a bulldog. And don’t think people didn’t notice.

In fact, a lot of people have always commented on how close we were. But we had to be. To navigate our world, growing up, we needed to be close, we needed to spend a lot of time together. And we had to learn how to work together, once Mom, or Mom and Dad, started leaving us home alone when we got to be teenagers.

Apparently, they trusted us enough to not burn down the house cooking something for dinner when they were gone out on a Saturday or Sunday, and to stay out of trouble when they went off on weekend excursions, which they did more and more once Dad got promoted and started running in a little higher social class.

We tried not to abuse that trust, but I won’t say we were complete angels. After all, we were high school kids growing up in or near sizable cities with a large military presence. There were a lot of opportunities for us to find trouble if we went looking for it, and occasionally we did.

In fact, my first experiences with my hands on the succulent little body that Cat developed once we hit puberty were when I was holding onto her as she prayed to Ralph, the god of youthful excess.

Once we discovered alcohol and weed, Cat occasionally liked to overindulge, and it was my job to take care of her. She didn’t always like it at the time, but she’d always thank me the next morning.

People did notice that I was almost always there to bail Cat out of some drunken jam she’d wound up in. After one such incident, I was sitting in the bathroom stall at school, and I heard her name and mine come up. It was an enlightening conversation.

“I should have nailed that little blonde that was at the party Saturday night. She was drunk as shit and ripe for fucking. Catherine, I think her name was; they call her Cat, and she’s got a tasty little body, but her brother got in my way,” said the first voice.

“I think I know who you’re talking about,” said the second voice. “I’ve seen them around. They are awfully chummy.”

“No shit,” the first guy replied. “I made some comment like, ‘You’re spoiling my fun, dude.’ He didn’t say anything, but the look he gave me said, ‘that’s my girl and you back the fuck off.’”

“Wow,” said the second guy. “You think he’s boning her?”

“I don’t know...” said the first guy, as they walked out the bathroom door after finishing their business.

So I knew what a smoking-hot body my sister had, still has, for that matter, everything tight and compact, with just enough of a butt to hang onto. Because we matured at almost the same time, we both saw the changes coming over each other as they happened. And I liked it.

Yes, I always liked that I had a good-looking sister with a hot body. However, I never actually thought about doing anything with that body until our senior year in high school, when we moved to California. That was when we really had to stick together, because that place was a shark tank.

Our folks loved living in California, but Cat and I didn’t care for it. Oh, we cared about the beach, about having the pool in the backyard and the many sunny days to enjoy both. That was nice.

But the suburban high school we attended that final year was extremely status-conscious and very competitive. Plus, it was huge and we got lost in the crowd.

I mean, we were used to big high schools, but there were 5,000 kids at this school, so there were all of these people climbing all over each other trying to gain some status advantage.

Cat and I opted out of the social rat race at that school, for the most part, and stuck with the Navy kids we’d met at social functions on the base there in San Diego. We made a few friends, and we both dated a little that year, but neither of us had any kind of serious relationship there.

But increasingly, I found my attention being diverted to Catherine. She calls herself, “cute,” which is her being oddly understated.

Fact is, she is gorgeous, a small, slender blonde with beautiful blue eyes and the aforementioned smoking-hot body, a body she finally began to appreciate and show off a little bit as she matured.

Her tits are small enough to stand up on their own, but she has very distinct nipples that stick up inside any t-shirt she wears, because she rarely wears a bra. And when she does wear a bra, it’s typically a sports-type bra that doesn’t do a lot to hide her assets.

Plus, she’s smart and funny, and growing up we shared many of the same tastes in music, films, reading material, foods. And we thought alike. It has always amazed us at how well we mesh as far as how we think.

I guess if I had to really self-analyze, I guess subconsciously I began to think to myself, “Why do I need to bother with dating and trying to find a mate, when I’ve got the perfect girl right next to me here under the same roof.”

I had two big concerns about it, though. First and foremost, I didn’t know how she felt about me. I knew she loved me, respected me and looked up to me, but I didn’t know if she loved me just as a brother or whether she could love me as a lover.

And, trust me, I thought about it a lot once I got to be about 17. A lot of times I thought about it a lot when I was in bed stroking my rock-hard cock. I probably shot a gallon of cum imagining me with my hands and mouth all over my sister’s naked body, sucking her tits, licking her throbbing clit and fucking her hot pussy.

The second big concern was how people would react if we did have a sexual relationship and people found out about it. Of course, Mom and Dad would freak, but the bigger issue would be the law. At the time, I didn’t know just how illegal it was, but I knew it was one of society’s major taboos.

Nevertheless, fucking Catherine was my go-to masturbation fantasy, and I started collecting porn pictures on my laptop of girls that resembled Catherine. I called the folder Cat Fever. And that was what pushed us to the next step.

Honestly, I really didn’t intend for Catherine to find my folder of Cat lookalikes, and I didn’t think she’d snoop in my laptop. Still, as it turned out, that was what helped push us into a sexual relationship.

As the summer after our high school graduation progressed, I couldn’t help myself from lusting after my sister. She was so beautiful, so sexy, and we were spending a lot of time together, going to the beach and hanging out, when we weren’t working at our summer jobs.

I really don’t remember why I decided to challenge Cat to go skinny-dipping in the pool that Labor Day weekend. I guess when I saw the really skimpy bikini she was wearing my mind just kind of went on overload.

I thought at first I’d made a mistake when I brought up swimming at our uncle’s place back in Kentucky that one year.

I could see Cat’s face cloud over at the memory of our idiot cousin and the incident that ended our swimming-hole days and (thankfully) hastened our departure from that place.

But when she stripped off her swimsuit and dove into the water, I had a feeling we were both on the same track.

However, I did hesitate once we got to the brink, because I knew that if we took it to the next step that it would change our relationship forever. Fortunately, Catherine was eager and the rest was history.


I guess I woke up again about 8 o’clock or so. Again, I wasn’t used to the light of the sun coming through the window. My bedroom faced the opposite side of the house, which was the west side, while Cat’s bedroom faced the east.

I just gazed in wonder at the epic creature lying next to me still sleeping, amazed that she had eagerly allowed me into her body. I felt like the richest man in town, knowing that this goddess was mine. And I vowed right then that I would try my damnedest to never hurt her.

I soon dozed back off and woke up again a couple of hours later to soft kisses on my forehead and on my cheeks. I looked up to sight of my sister’s smiling face hovering over me.

“Good morning, sleepy head,” Catherine said. “I don’t know about you, but I just had the best night of sleep I think I’ve ever had.”

“You know, I had some mighty pleasant dreams last night,” I said playfully. “I’ll bet you can’t guess what I dreamed about.”

“Hmmmmm,” Catherine thought for a second. “Perhaps, a small blonde with perky tits and a shaved pussy?”

“Yup,” I said. “And I plan to live out those dreams all day today.”

“Promises, promises,” Cat said with a tease in her voice.

As much as I wanted to fuck my sister right then, I had a couple of pressing needs, One, I had to pee mightily, and two, I needed to brush my teeth. Well, actually Cat had that same business to take care of, which we did, then we threw on some clothes to get our day underway.

I put on the same pair of shorts I’d had on the day before, plus a T-shirt, while Cat went for a slinky little robe that really didn’t leave much to the imagination.

We had our first cup of coffee at the breakfast table, with some cereal, then we took our second cup to the couch in the den. Cat sat back cross-legged on the arm of the couch while I sat back and propped my feet up on the coffee table.

We were just chatting about nothing in particular, with Sports Center playing on the TV as background noise. I happened to glance over and noticed that Cat’s robe had fallen open, exposing most of her wondrous little titties and her gleaming-wet pussy.

Even as I watched, her left hand dropped into her lap and she began slowly running her fingers between her labia. I stared, and my cock quickly began swelling to full roar. With an impish grin, she dipped her middle finger into her pussy, rolled it around a bit then held it up to my mouth for me to lick.

I made a meal of it, too. I licked and sucked, not just the one finger, but several of them, sensually. I saw Cat’s eyes close as she sort of swayed in mounting lust.

“I’m ready for you to fuck me, Peter,” she said softly. “I need it, right here, right now.”

I quickly stripped, my rock-hard woody bouncing off my stomach, and moved around to kneel on the couch, while Cat slid down onto her back and spread her legs open in invitation.

For just a second, I marveled at the sight before me, my sexy sister splayed out on the couch with her wet, clean-shaved pussy on display, a look of lustful need on her face.

I didn’t hesitate any longer. I moved into position, put the head of my cock to her slippery slot and pushed it in, as we both groaned in complete surrender.

I held onto her waist as I fucked Cat with slow, deliberate strokes, savoring the feeling of her sugary walls around my rigid pole. I thrilled at the sight of her little tits jiggling merrily in time with our copulation.

After a few minutes, Cat reached up and beckoned me to come down and we kissed, ravenously. I got an extra sizzle from the way our sweaty bodies slithered together as we fucked with ever-mounting passion.

We kissed hard and deep for a couple of minutes, until I could feel the rumble in my scrotum that told me I was nearing blast off. And Cat could feel it too. She had a look on her face that screamed sex, and she quickly added vocals to the whole effect.

“Ummmm, God, fuck me, Peter,” she panted. “I’m close, close, clooooooose.”

I got back on my knees, picked up her left leg, while she wrapped the right leg around my waist, and I leaned in so her leg was on my shoulder and proceeded to pick up the pace dramatically.

We were both panting and cooing in expressions of sweet love and hot lust as my liquid stick pumped faster and harder in Cat’s throbbing box.

It was too much. I felt her body stiffen momentarily, then Cat cried out sharply as her whole body went into convulsions of climax. I leaned in even further, pumped my cock as deep as I could and emptied myself in my sister’s pussy.

I basted her box with a rapid succession of cumshots, until my lust was spent, then I fell on top of Cat’s body and we kissed again, slowly, luxuriantly, basking in the glow of our love.

“I do love you, Peter, and I want us to be together,” Cat said.

“So do I, but we have to be smart about this,” I said. “And we have to be very careful.”

“Oh, I know,” she said. “But I want to do this as often as we can, forever.”

Finally, I sat up, as my deflated cock oozed from Cat’s red, swollen cunny, followed by a river of milky-white semen.

As if reading my mind, Cat playfully reached between her legs and scooped a little of our commingled juices, then held the fingers to my lips. Once again I sucked her digits and licked them clean, then smacked my lips as if relishing the meal she’d served me.

“Pervert,” Cat laughed.

“Pervertess,” I answered back.

We finally got off the couch and headed upstairs to get cleaned up. As we showered – and only showered – we discussed what we wanted to do that Sunday.

We decided to go out and grab some lunch and maybe drive around town a little bit.

I stopped and gave a low whistle when I saw what Cat had on as I came downstairs ready to take off.

She’d picked out a clingy sundress that was molded to her body like a second skin. Her pert little nipples stood out from the material, and I didn’t see any panty lines.

It didn’t take a genius to figure out that the dress, her sandals and her sunglasses were all she’d be wearing. It had snaps from top to bottom, and she had the top two unfastened, giving me a generous look at what cleavage she had.

Of course, I didn’t have much on either, just a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and a pair of sneakers.

“Wow,” I exclaimed. “You look hot.”

“It’s all for your eyes only,” she said.

I had a couple of doobies rolled and we smoked one of them out by the pool, then climbed into my Jeep and headed out and about.

Our first stop was a taco stand across the street from the beach, where we had a couple of fish tacos. They were a California favorite that we’d taken a liking to.

Naturally, Catherine drew plenty of stares from all the guys we encountered, but she appeared to be oblivious to the attention.

After lunch, we were just riding around, listening to some tunes, when Cat abruptly yelled for me to, “Turn in here! No, wait, drive over to the bank over there so I can get some cash.”

“What are you...” I said, not sure what she was on about. But I did as she asked and drove over to the ATM at the bank down the block.

“I want to check out that sex shop over there, but I don’t want to use my bankcard in there,” Cat said with a giggle. “Mom might freak if she sees the bank statement and there’s a charge for sex stuff.”

“Oooooo ... kay,” I said slowly, and parked while Cat rushed out and did her business at the ATM. Then we went back a block and pulled into the parking lot of the “Adult Emporium.”

Unlike a lot of places like this, this shop was in a fairly decent area, and was fairly modern and clean-looking. There were a few guys and gals that looked like sailors, and some other older couples in there looking at sex toys, slinky outfits, porn videos and magazines.

“What exactly are we looking for?” I asked as we began to browse through the store.

“I need a good vibrator,” Cat said, as she held on tightly to my arm. Now that we were here, I think her courage was starting to falter a little bit and she wanted to stay close to my side.

“And I thought maybe we could check out the, um, oils and stuff.”

“Uh huh,” I said as I looked down at her with a wry look on my face.

Cat ended up buying a 6-inch long vibrator and I found some scented massage oil. My devious mind was already thinking ahead to later that night. Cat had said she wanted it all, and I was prepared to see just how far she was willing to go.

I was ready to drive home, as my cock was beginning to tingle a little bit in anticipation. Cat shifted over next to me and I put my arm around her to pull her in real close, just like a real girlfriend.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.