I Was Sitting in the Delivery Room On Tuesday Morning - Cover

I Was Sitting in the Delivery Room On Tuesday Morning

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 10

Days and weeks pass by so fast when you are expecting a child. More so when you are expecting more than one. We kept the same general schedule each day. I got up early for practice, came home and went to the workout room with Kendi and walked on the treadmill while Kendi ran. I was right about her butt getting to look better as her belly grew. And her breasts? Oh my God!

Kendi’s body became more and more sexy as she got more and more pregnant. Watching her walk around the house naked was a glorious experience. I discovered a new erogenous zone too. It seems that Kendi can almost orgasm when I suck on her belly button, which is now an outrageous outie.

Several things happened over the next few weeks and months. We had to appear and testify in Doctor Charleston’s trial. Kendi had to tell, in detail, the things that her first doctor in Southern California had done to her, how he had referred Kendi to Doctor Charleston and what he had done to her during his “examination”.

The defense tried to paint the picture of an inexperienced girl who got off on the doctor’s touch. He said that Kendi had no point of reference to know if the exam was or was not legit. Kendi’s lawyer came back with Doctor Donna who testified about her first exam of Kendi and how she explained everything as she went.

They asked about Donna’s pregnancy, since she was not married. She explained that she had gone to a fertility clinic with her life partner and they were both expecting children. The lawyer tried to tie me to Doctor Donna romantically and we both told them that we had never kissed or had any sort of romantic contact or relationship.

I had to sit on my hands and hold my tongue on several occasions as attempts were made to make my wife look bad. In the end she stood proud. The doctor’s lawyer tried to paint Kendi as hysterical using her attack on him as an example. They brought me in and pointed to me as steering her hysteria and describing me as overreacting because of my attack on the nurse and then the doctor.

I was called as a rebuttal witness and I told about the fight that my wife was putting up while the doctor was getting ready to rape her. The doctor’s lawyer objected to that statement because it assumed facts not in evidence. Kendi’s lawyer asked me why I thought that was the case, and I explained that the doctor had his penis out and erect and was between my wife’s legs as they were trapped in the stirrups. Those arguments went down with the recordings from the hidden mic Kendi was wearing.

In the end, after three weeks of testimony and legal maneuvering, Doctor Charleston was found guilty of assault, sexual assault, and a host of smaller charges as were the other members of the network. His nurse had rolled on him and testified against the doctor in exchange for immunity from state charges. Her lawyer was not very good, because she never caught on to the fact that since the doctor was a part of a national group, she was also going to face Federal charges, and she was not exempted from them.

The trial took a lot of time away from my swim team and in the end, I decided that I needed to resign and spend the time with my wife and children. We could easily live off of the interest from Kendi’s inheritance and her job just made things better. After talking with her, I decided to become a very proud Mr. Mom, although I was available to fill in.

Stan was sad to see me go but made me promise to come each year and do a clinic on strokes and turns for the kids and a coaching seminar for the coaches and to work with the local officials to help them be better for the kids. The timing was a bit rough and my replacement was finally hired at the end of the Fall. I stayed for a few extra weeks as he transitioned from what I had been doing into his own system.

By the time I was done with the trial and the transition into my Mr. Mom role, Winter had moved into the Treasure Valley. Now please understand that Boise weather is pretty steady. In the Summer there is a week over 100 degrees and, in the Winter, there is a week of the upper 20’s. Other than that, it is pretty moderate. A little rain, a little snow, a little wind, lots of sun and lots of comfortable weather.

However, when Winter hits Boise the sun does strange things. It can be dark until almost 9AM and get dark shortly after 5:30PM. Kendi and I moved our morning workouts indoors 100% of the time and our evening walks to dinner featured us wrapped up like we were in Canada. The bad part this year, was the wind. It whipped through the Treasure Valley like it had become a wind tunnel.

The good part of the winter is that it’s perfect to cuddle up in front of a fire and make love. Kendi really got going when she felt the warmth of the fire on her bare skin. Add to that her new erogenous zone and evenings at home became glorious. We kept using the tape measure each week and Kendi was now a magnificent 37-49-35.

Kendi enjoyed walking with me and never seemed to mind the waddle she developed. She changed her running stride a bit, but not much. It was funny that her walking stride had changed so much. Occasionally, I would see another pregnant lady looking at her waddling strong and proud and I could detect the question in their eyes, ‘how does she walk like that?’

Doctor Donna was giving her praise at her appointments. Donna was happy with her weight and her blood pressure. And very happy that Kendi and I had made it past the incident over being the docs sperm donor. I did choose to be the father of the doctors’ babies. Kendi and Donna and Renee would get together every week and have a few hours of girl talk or shopping for maternity clothes.

They found a place where they could buy maternity doctors’ uniforms for Donna. Kendi said she felt better going to a pregnant OB/GYN. I guess it was an empathy thing. Renee was able to wear professional clothes and promised that when she was done with them, she would let Kendi have them for the next nine pregnancies.

Kendi never had a bad day after she got done with the morning sickness thing late in her third month. I always had an enjoyable time sitting in front of the fire or in the shower or lying in bed and playing touchy feely or tag with the babies in her belly. They would run around, and I would trace my finger to follow them.

Every month we had the docs over for dinner and I would sit back and listen as the women swapped stories about being sick or how bad they farted or what sort of cravings they had. I found out that lesbians get horny too. The docs would join us in front of the fire after dinner and neck just like we did.

Doctor Donna had pegged Kendi’s due date to a Monday night and she hit it on the nose. I drove to the hospital as soon as Kendi’s water broke and when we got to the hospital a nurse was waiting for us with a chair to wheel my wife to the birthing center. I parked the car and ran in with her overnight bag. When I got to Kendi’s room she was changed into her gown and was sitting on her bed.

“How do you feel lover?”

“Like a big fat pregnant lady.”

“How do the babies feel?”

“They feel like they are fighting to be the first in line to make a break for it.”

“Do the nurses know when Donna will be here?”

“They said they would have to check me first me and see how close I was. They didn’t want to bring the preggo doc in too fast. They say it is too hard on her feet.”

“Heck she is only, what, five months pregnant? It should be a piece of cake for her.”

“I don’t think that she and Renee have been exercising as much as I have. So, I can imagine that about this time, they are getting over with their morning sickness and their sore feet and sore backs are starting to kick in. I would guess that too much time on her feet will be rough, plus they are a bit older than me. They waited a long time to get knocked up.”

“I guess.”

“Besides, I don’t want a tired cranky doctor to deliver my babies. They need to come out of me into loving hands and placed near my loving tits and start sucking on my loving nipples and be stroked by their loving father.”

“That is a lot of love. I hope they are not disappointed.”

“How could they be? Look how much love I am getting.”

That earned her a kiss, with a bit of tongue and a cough from the nurse when she came in the room in the middle of it.

“Mr. O’Dell? We need to examine your wife; would you excuse us please?”

“What am I going to see that I haven’t already?”

“Nothing, but we are supposed to ask. Some men don’t feel comfortable seeing their wife spread out in stirrups.”

“I’ll just sit over here to stay out of the way. Holler if you need me, lover.”

I did as I said, and I sat in the chair next to the bed. The nurse put Kendi in the stirrups and moved her gown aside. She disappeared for a few seconds and then came up smiling. She pulled the gown back in place and removed Kendi’s feet from the stirrups.

“Looks good. You are dilated 3 centimeters. If you want to get up and walk around go ahead. Some women like to keep moving.”

“I think I’ll lie here a bit. I ran about two miles this morning.”

“Really?”

“Yup. I run on a treadmill and Mick walks along on the treadmill next to me. We have been doing this almost every day all the while I have been pregnant.”

“Well then you shouldn’t have any problems at all.”

“Good, because I wasn’t expecting twins the first time out.”

“Twins?”

“Yeah. Mick hit a home run the first time out.”

“Well we called Doctor Askew and told her that you are here. I will text her your measurements as we take them every 30 minutes. Once you get larger, we will check every 10 minutes. The doctor will get here when you are at 8 centimeters or when your contractions are less than 15 minutes apart.”

“Knowing Doctor Askew, she will be here shortly and then she’ll see other patients and camp out in the Doctors Lounge until you are ready to go. She is always one to be here way ahead of time.”

“She is also a personal friend of ours. I’m not worried about her.”

Kendi got up and we went for a walk around the ward. We chatted with the nurses and heard labor noises and babies crying. We stopped by the viewing window at the nursery and that is when it really hit me that I was going to be a daddy to multiple babies.

“God, Kendi. I hope at my age that I am still up to this daddy thing.”

“Mick O’Dell! It is just coaching. But instead of having a narrow focus, you get to coach them and me on everything!”

“Oh, thanks. No pressure!”

“Nope, none at all.”

We walked around a bit more until Kendi had a contraction that hit her pretty hard. One of the nurses must have seen it, because shortly after we got back to her room, Doctor Donna waddled in.

“Hi! How is the mother to be?”

“Just when I feel like I am ready to go something happens and I feel like I’m readier.”

“Good. That is how it should be. When was your last contraction?”

“Donna, she had one just as we were walking back here about 2 minutes ago. The one before that was at 16 minutes.”

“Thanks Mick. How is the daddy to be again doing?”

“Damn Donna, I don’t recall being this nervous with my first two 30 plus years ago.”

“Mick! Speaking of them, have you called them to let them know the babies are coming? Wait! Have you even told them that I am having twins?”

“Of course ... not. Sorry.”

“Men! Call them now.”

“But it is the middle of the night for them. Why don’t I just wait until you have the babies and then I can tell everyone all the vital info?”

“OK. But all the next times you keep them up to speed.”

“Why do I have to do it? You are their mother now too.”

“Damn, I forgot. I am their mom and I’m a grandma.”

“Kendi! You mean that you became a grandmother before you became a mother?”

“It’s his fault!”

Contraction.

“Oooh. That one was stronger.”

“Yeah and it was only 8 minutes. Let’s get you in bed and set up.”

Donna called the nurse and told her to get ready to deliver a baby. The nurse moved like a well-oiled machine and asked Kendi to lay down and then she pushed a few buttons on the bed and it did this weird Transformers thing and voila the back came up and the part where Kendi’s feet were dropped down. The nurse pulled up the stirrups and adjusted them and put my wife’s feet in them.

“Kendi, how do those feel? Do I need to make them wider, higher, lower?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.