I Was Sitting in the Delivery Room On Tuesday Morning - Cover

I Was Sitting in the Delivery Room On Tuesday Morning

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 8

Kendi woke in the morning, laying on her back with me wrapped over her. I had an arm across her breasts and a leg over her thighs. This was a flip from what was the norm. She laid there feeling the warm arm and the warm leg touching her and the warm hard penis pressing against her hip.

She was thinking about how nice it felt and that she envied me for being able to feel like this every morning. Kendi was now fully awake and enjoying the wonderful feeling and then it hit her. She had to pee. She realized that this was how I felt each morning. The urge was huge. She wondered how I held out so long. It came to her that my love for her was stronger than the urge to pee.

It also came to her that the urge had a particular outcome. If she didn’t get to the bathroom, she was going to pee all over her husband and the bed. With great reluctance and urgency, she rolled away from me.

“Morning Kendi. Gotta pee?”

“Yes.”

“Hurts doesn’t it.”

“Yes”

“So now you won’t whimper and moan when I need to get up and pee, will you.”

“No, please let me up.”

“Are you sure? Does it feel like you have to go so bad that you just know that you will wet the bed, but my body feels so good that you don’t want to move?”

“Yes, please let me up.”

“But if I want to play a little, you’ll stay right?”

I reached down between her legs and began to gently frig her clit.

“Oh, Mick, that feels so good, but I have to pee.”

“I know. It feels so good to have the person you love stroking you and trying to get you off. But you know that if you let go and have an orgasm, you will also pee all over me and the bed, right?”

“Yes! Mick, please let me up.”

“But I want to cuddle.”

“Mick, please.”

Kendi sounded like she was going break out in tears. I lifted my arm and leg and Kendi shot out of bed and ran to the shower and stood there as her pee made a loud noise at it hit the wall of the shower stall. I walked in behind her and stood at the toilet and directed my stream into the toilet bowl. When I was done, I shook it and flushed, before turning to look at my love.

“Mick! That was mean.”

“Kendi, I didn’t mean for it to be mean. The other day I hurt so bad that I almost peed inside of your pussy. It would have upset me to no end if I had done that. In the future, when we wake up and I say that I have to pee, please don’t start giving me a hand job or a blow job or roll over and slide yourself onto my erection. Please.”

“I’m sorry, Mick. Why didn’t you say something?”

“I tried, but it always seemed like I would be telling you that I didn’t want to do what you wanted to do, and it would hurt your feelings. I’m sorry that I did this. It made me think that we need to talk more. Especially now that you are peeing for three.”

She chuckled and pulled me into the shower with her. I turned on the water and soon the strong smell of her morning urine was washed down the drain and the only smell left was of her wet hair and her pussy when I got down on my knees to apologize to it.

“Hello pussy. I’m sorry if you hurt. After I wash you up, I will make you feel better.”

I reached up for the soap and soon had a big head of lather engulfing Kendi’s pubic hair. I ran my hand around her pussy and slid a hand between her legs and between her butt cheeks and a finger found its way into her sphincter.

Kendi had her arms around my neck as I cleaned her and was purring into my ear with a sound that I craved and treasured. My mouth found hers and our tongues swirled together in a passionate dance. Kendi released my neck and one of her hands found my erection, while the other found my butt.

We stood in the warmth of the shower and masturbated each other. Kendi came several times before I felt myself needing to let go. I moaned a bit and blew my load onto Kendi’s stomach and into her hand. She offered a taste to me and I took it, then she cleaned her hand. I offered her a taste of her own juices and she took my fingers into her mouth and sucked on them vigorously.

Fully sated we returned to washing each other, in a more serious manner and after we rinsed off, we wrapped ourselves in each other’s arms and kissed. I felt around for the water control and I turned off the water as we held the kiss. Kendi’s belly felt like it had grown a lot overnight and I enjoyed the feeling of it pushing against my lower abdomen and hip.

She released me, while I grabbed a big fluffy towel for her and wrapped her in it before getting one for me. I dried quickly and then turned my attention to my pregnant wife. I rubbed the towel around her body and spent a little too much time drying her tits.

“Mick, if you keep shaking them like that they are going to reach down to my knees.”

“I just wanted to be sure they were dry.”

“They’re dry! Do you want me to dry your nuts like that?”

“Um ... no.”

“OK. Kiss me and let’s get dressed. I want to be sure that the place is clean, and we have everything we need for tomorrow.”

We dressed and then went to the kitchen. She started the coffee and I cut and began toasting the bagels. When we got close enough to each other we would either kiss or touch. This was turning into a wonderful morning. We moved to the kitchen table and talked over our breakfast.

“You need to put the leaf in the dining room table.”

“Check. Leaf in the table.”

“I need to go to the farmer’s market and get a head of fresh garlic and the potatoes. I took the game hen’s out last night and have them thawing in the fridge.”

“Check. You shop.”

“While I am gone, you need to spread the carpet cleaner and then vacuum it up. That should get the whole place to stop smelling like all we do is have non-stop sex.”

“Check. No fucking smells.”

“I don’t think that is what I said.”

“Yes, it is.”

Kendi rolled her eyes at me.

“While I am out, I will pick up some ice cream for dessert. Aside from Tin Roof Sundae, what other kinds?”

“Chocolate with chocolate chips. Mint with chocolate chips.”

“OK, that takes care of dessert.”

“Then it should just be a matter of getting everything to the table at the same time.”

“And then a little wine and conversation afterwards?”

“That sounds good. Pick out some good background music.”

“Check.”

“And then we say good night and make love until we fall asleep and then we get up in the morning and clean up the mess.”

“Check!”

That’s it. Do you want me to help with the breakfast dishes?”

“Nope, I got it, You go ahead and hit the Farmer’s market.”

“OK! I love you.”

“I love you.”

We kissed and Kendi was out the door. The last thing I heard before she closed the door was, “Hi!”. I guess the neighbors were at the elevator.


As soon as the door closed I put the leaf in the table and took out the carpet cleaner. I broadcast it all over the carpet in the living room and the halls and the bedroom. I looked at the bed and decided to strip it and do the wash. Made no sense for the carpet to not smell like sex and have the bed still reeking of love and cum and spooge and sweat and all the other aromas that two lovers make when they enjoy each other.

It took about 15 minutes to spread the powder around the house. Then I started the laundry and figured that was enough time for the cleaning powder to get into the carpet. As the washer was doing its thing, I began to slowly vacuum the house. As the vacuum picked up the powder it spread the soft outdoorsy scent around the house.

When I was done, I checked the wash and moved the things from the washer into the dryer and started it up. That done, I coiled up the vacuum cord and put it away. I walked through the house and decided to open the patio doors and let the place air out, so it didn’t smell chemically cleaned.

I checked the couch to be sure that I hadn’t left any pens or pencils or chips or money in the folds. Having done that, I double checked everything, and it all looked and smelled good. The dryer would take a little longer to do, but I could always just turn it off if it was not done when our guests arrived. I could turn it back on when they left. I went into the bedroom and put clean sheets on the bed and as I finished Kendi returned.

“Hi lover. The place looks great and it smells wonderful. Help me put things away please.”

“Yes ma’am.”

I put the ice cream in the freezer and patted Kendi on the butt. I took the bag of potatoes and put them in the sink and filled it with water, then I patted Kendi on the butt. While I was working with the potatoes, Kendi filled our 5-gallon pot with water and put it on the stove to boil, then she patted me on the butt.

“Mick, if we keep patting each other on the butts, we are going to be in the middle of something when everyone gets here.”

“All right.”

I pouted a little and went to start washing the spuds. As I scrubbed them, Kendi filled another 5-gallon pot with water and put it on to boil. When I was done washing the potatoes, drained the sink and I began to cut them into pieces and put them back in the empty sink. When I had them all sectioned, I dumped them all into the boiling water of the first pot.

As I did this, Kendi had the hens out and was getting them ready to roast. They were all thawed out, so she removed the giblets from the cavities and then washed the hens and set them on a roasting pan. She rubbed each with the spices that she put together, while I took the huge head of garlic and cleaned up the bottom, so it sat flat, and then I cut off the top and filled the head with olive oil. Then put it in our terracotta garlic roaster and put a few table spoons of olive oil in the base, putting the top on and put it in the 425-degree oven.

Kendi had finished the hens and put them in the oven as well, resetting the temperature to 325. Checking the clock, we looked to be on time. I next dumped the soy beans into the second 5-gallon pot of boiling water for about two minutes and then used a strainer basket to pull them out. I began to shuck them at a furious pace and finished as the potatoes were getting done. I dumped the soybeans back into the boiling water for another two minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.