I Was Sitting in the Delivery Room On Tuesday Morning
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

At some point a man just can’t make anymore ‘protein’ and Kendi was doing her best to find my limit. I got up every morning and before I left for practice, she got her first shot of the day. When I got home we went down to the workout room and I walked at a brisk pace while Kendi ran. I’ve never seen such a beautiful sight. I was really looking forward to the days when her various parts got a bit bigger.

We sat down when I got home on Monday evening and began to plan out the menu for our dinner party.

“Hey, it just occurred to me. Are any of our guests’ vegans?”

“I don’t know. Well, I know that Marie and her husband are not. They were eating everything on the buffet table at the wedding reception. Let me call Doctor Donna. She will know about Doctor Renee too.”

“Hello?”

“Hi Doctor Donna! This is Kendi. Sorry to bother you at home, but Mick and I were working on the menu for dinner and we were wondering if you or your boyfriend or Doctor Renee and hers were vegetarians or had any foods you didn’t eat.”

“Hi Kendi! Nope, none of us are diet restricted. Make what makes you happy.”

“Ok, thanks and sorry to bother you. Bye.”

“No bother, bye and I’ll see you Thursday.”

“Oh! Really? Thursday? I didn’t know that. I’ll have to have words with Mick. See you Thursday. Bye.”

“Ok, Mick, no restrictions. And when were you going to tell me about my doctor’s appointment on Thursday?”

“As soon as I remembered.”

“And when were you going to remember, Thursday morning?”

“No! I was probably going to remember on Friday.”

“Men!”

“I know, right. All we are good for is protein injections.”

Kendi just shook her head and chuckled.

“When did you make me an appointment?”

“When Doctor Askew called for me to come to the office and get the test results. As I was leaving she told me to make you an appointment. I assumed it was for the abortion and when that went away, so did my remembering of the appointment.”

“It’s ok. So, what do you think for the menu?”

“If I had my pick of all the food we have had, I would go for the Cornish game hens and garlic mashed potatoes and edamame with that herb vinaigrette you make.”

“All that sounds good. You even matched the flavors well. I’m glad I keep you around.”

“Me too. If you weren’t here, I would explode from a protein build-up.”

“Oh, good, because I’m in dire need of a huge injection tonight.”

“Only one? I was feeling like I might need to give three or four injections to relieve this pressure.”

“Oh, well I’ll see if I can take that many.”

We kissed and after stripping in the living room, we walked out onto the patio and Kendi got her first protein injection of the night. She worked hard for it and I gladly gave it to her and she was smiling after she swallowed.

She continued to smile as my tongue worked over her clit and labia and anus. As always, I enjoyed the look on her face before and after her gasps and purrs as I made sure her vagina was prepped for the next injection.

“I wonder if it will taste different as the baby grows and my body chemistry changes.”

“I don’t know. Maybe it will taste like game hens or chocolate.”

“Maybe it will taste like anchovies and pickles?”

“Ooooh yeah. That would be nice.”

“You are a sick and twisted person, Mick O’Dell.”

“But I’m YOUR sick and twisted person, Kendall O’Dell.”

When it was time for bed, we stepped into the shower and we soaped each other. When I started to wash her butt, I was overjoyed when she arched her back and opened her cheeks for me. I slid a soapy finger right in to the second knuckle and curled it in a few directions. When I could feel her loosen up, I inserted a second finger, then a third as she loosened even more.

“Mick, I think I am loose enough. Put your cock into my butt.”

I put my glans against her anus and pressed it into her butt. As I slid in and out, I pushed my thumb in as well and Kendi responded with a moan. I began to saw my thumb and penis in and out in time. Kendi shook through one orgasm after another.

“Mick?”

“Yes.”

“Someday, I want you to try to put your whole hand into my butt.”

To say that took me by complete surprise, would be an understatement. To say that the idea of it turned me on even more and the thought of me doing a DP on Kendi with my cock and my fist set me off and I gave her butt an extra-large injection of protein, after which she took special care in cleaning the injector. After we dried each other we climbed into bed and cuddled.

“Mick?”

“Yes.”

“Is our life always going to be this wonderful?”

“I already answered that question.”

“You did?”

“I just said yes, didn’t I?”

“I didn’t know that you were answering my question before I asked it.”

“I didn’t know that you needed to ask the question.”

“I think women always need to ask the question. I’ve been told that if the wife doesn’t train them right, that guys can just go off the reservation and wander off.”

“Kendi, I will never wander off. I will never go off the reservation as long as you are the reservation. Besides how am I going to give you your nine other babies if I wander off.”

“We never did answer that question.”

“Which one?”

“Ten pregnancies or ten babies?”

“Which would you prefer?”

“If you want nine more pregnancies, that means that you could have nine sets of twins or triplets.”

“Yeah, that would get us closer to the original goal of 100 babies.”

“Yup.”

“Yup? You say that so casually.”

“Well all I have to do is shoot the magic bullets. You are the one setting up the targets. And seriously, you are the one who will have to carry them and then push them out. So, baby by baby, you decide if you want to go for the next one or not. I have you and I have our first baby. That means that I have more than I had ever dreamed of.”

“In that case I am dreaming of another injection. I would like to be on top.”

“That works. I would like to be on the bottom.”

Kendi’s love drew another injection out of me and somewhere along the way I lost count of the number of times she went over her own personal edge. I remember that her internal muscles milked the last of the injection out of me, I was feeling so good that I didn’t even notice when she lay her full body weight on me before we both fell asleep.


My alarm went off at 5AM and I got up to go to practice, but before I could get out of bed a quiet, sleepy whispered in my ear.

“Protein.”

She had rolled off to my side during the night, so she rolled back on and soon she had my injector where she needed it and I held her close and for the first time I could feel that her belly pushed back down on mine. There was something there. I kissed her deeply as I came and began our day with a huge injection.

I let go of her and she rolled off of me and rolled over to go back to sleep. I kissed her back and squeezed her butt before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom for the morning ritual and shower. Practice that morning went well and I got home ready to go to the workout room.

“Kendi! I’m home.”

Kendi walked out of the bedroom and look not good.

“Lover, are you ok?”

“I was throwing up. I think the baby had too much protein.”

I took her in my arms and held her as she sighed.

“I thought you were supposed to be over this stuff by now.”

“Me too. Maybe because the early months were so easy the later ones are going to be rougher.”

“Call Doctor Askew and ask her. You haven’t been spotting, have you?”

“No, and no cramping or abdominal pains either. I think that my body is just still adjusting.”

“Do you want to skip the exercise room this morning?”

“No, I’ll just take it really easy. Maybe we can just go for a long walk. It is a beautiful cool morning.”

“I would like that. We can walk to Moon’s for breakfast. When we are done we can call the doc and see if all is as it should be.”

“I have an appointment for Thursday.”

“I know, but let’s not take any chances with your first baby. Ok?”

“Ok. Let me wash up and brush my teeth.”

“I’ll help.”

Kendi stepped into the shower and I joined her, washing her gently and lovingly. I dried her and then, as she brushed her teeth, I dried myself, being the ever-caring husband, I held her breasts out of the way, so she would not spit on them. From the look on her face and the purr in her voice I think she suspected me of ulterior motives. But not me.

We dressed and headed out to join our neighbors waiting for the elevator.

“Good morning.”

“Sort of.”

“Not feeling well?”

“Not this morning.”

“It will pass. I was feeling bad into my seventh month with my first.”

“Oh joy.”

“The up side is that your husband will have even more reasons to comfort you.”

“I do enjoy that comforting thing we do, Mrs. P.”

“I know you do, Mr. P.”

The door opened, and we got on for a quiet ride to the first floor. As we walked away we waved at one another.

“That was interesting.”

“I know. Those were the most words we have spoken since we first saw them.”

“Well, in all fairness to them, it was also one of the few times that we haven’t been in some sort of sexual situation.”

“Yeah there is that.”

We walked out of the corridor to the front doors and turned to the right towards the downtown entertainment district and one of our favorite breakfast places. As we walked we swung our arms and occasionally shared a kiss and a hug.

“Kendi are we all ready with everything for Saturday?”

“I am. I’ve got eight game hens and enough edamame for all four couples. When you get home from practice on Saturday morning, we will need to boil the edamame and then shuck them to make the salad. It takes about 2 minutes at full boil to do the beans. I’ll start roasting the hens at 5 and then boil the spuds and begin roasting the garlic at 5:45. We can mash them all together just before we serve them.”

“It sounds like you have a handle on the whole thing. More proof that you are the finest woman on the planet.”

“I sure didn’t think so last month.”

“I know. Kendi, I never said that I was sorry for the way I treated you last month. I said that I would support you and I think that I fell a bit short.”

“You did great, considering the bitch you had to deal with.”

“That is irrelevant. I should have been a better husband.”

“You were a better husband. Better than I could have prayed for. Doctor Renee agrees.”

“Doctor Askew thinks so too. I don’t”

“We can fight about it later and then make up with a nice serving of protein.”

“Ok.”


Thursday morning, while we showered, Kendi asked that her protein injection be postponed until after her doctor’s visit and just to get her going I argued about it until she punched me in the shoulder. I pouted, she kissed the boo-boo and life was good.

We walked the 10 blocks over to Doctor Askew’s office, smiling and holding hands. The receptionist noticed that change from the previous week as soon as we walked in.

“Good morning, you two. Things must be looking up.”

“Way up, thank you! We have a 10:30 with the doctor.”

“Yes, you do. Go ahead and sign in and have a seat. We will call you as soon as you get settled.”

“Great! I knew y’all did that on purpose.”

We all had a chuckle over that and Kendi signed in and we sat down. As soon as we were settled, the door opened, and the nurse called Kendi. She got up and headed for the door and then stopped to look at me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.