I Was Sitting in the Delivery Room On Tuesday Morning - Cover

I Was Sitting in the Delivery Room On Tuesday Morning

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 4

At 10:20 Kendi and I walked into the doctor’s office. Kendi signed in and we sat and waited. In a few minutes the nurse came and called her name and the game was on.

We walked into the office and Kendi paused to shake a bit.

“Are you alright with this?”

“Yes. This has to stop.”

We walked up to the check in desk and let them know we were there. We sat in the waiting area and it only took a few minutes for the nurse to call Kendi. We stood, and I kissed her and sent her on her mission. I sat back down and pulled out my phone and began to read. I scratched my ear and made sure the earpiece was set tight and listened to the conversation.

“Hi Mrs. O’Dell, how are you?”

“I’m scared. I’m pregnant and started spotting last night.”

“Well let’s get you on the scale and weigh you, then get your vitals and get you into the exam room and have the doctor come in.”

Kendi was weighed, she thought she was too heavy, and then led to one of the exam rooms. It was the same one she had been to on every visit. That made her think.

“Please undress and put on the gown. The doctor will be right in.”

Kendi pulled off her dress and dropped her panties. She ran her hands over her little belly, it was still no big deal. She pulled on the paper gown and sat on the exam table and waited. She jumped slightly when the door opened, as she was in deep thought on her situation. The doctor and nurse came into the room. The nurse closed the door.

“Hi Mrs. O’Dell. What is the problem?”

“Doctor, I have a question for you.”

Kendi answered as the nurse began to position her into the stirrups.

“What is that?”

“Why do you play with my clit when you examine me?”

“Well that is what the exam entails.”

“I just went to another doctor today and she says that no one who was a legitimate doctor would ever do that. She says that it borders on sexual abuse.”

“That is nonsense! That doctor is greatly mistaken, I can assure you.”

“She also told me that I was pregnant.”

“Well that is wonderful! I guess you and your husband are very happy.”

“I don’t think the baby is his.”

“Why do you think that?”

“Well, if the other doctor is correct, the date I conceived is about a month before my husband and I started having sex.”

“The doctor must be wrong, unless you were seeing other men prior to your marriage.”

“The only man who came even close to me down there in the past year was you.”

“The other doctor must have made an error. Is that the reason that you are here?”

“No, I came because I began to spot yesterday. I had some abdominal discomfort as well.”

“Were you doing anything strenuous or with impact?”

“Nothing strenuous.”

Kendi paused for effect. She had been planning on how to start the fireworks, then she dropped the bomb.

“But I did have an abortion?”

The doctor froze and looked at her.

“You did what?”

“I had an abortion. You see when I went to my real OB/GYN, I found out that a legitimate doctor doesn’t play with a woman’s clit when they do an examination. When she did the ultrasound, she determined that I got pregnant before I had sex with my husband. The timing of the conception matches the last time I was in here with you.”

“What are you implying, Mrs. O’Dell?”

“I am not implying anything. I am accusing you of inseminating me with your own sperm. You did that, didn’t you? What did you use, a turkey baster?”

“I think that you better get dressed and leave.”

“I am having a DNA test done and I would like to ask you for a DNA sample. I think you will refuse, because you know the truth. Until I met my husband almost three months ago, I hadn’t had sex with a man in five years. The only person that has had access to my vagina in the past year is you. Before that it was when I was in college and it was with the doctor who referred you to me.”

“You must be crazy to come in here and accuse me and then tell me that you had an abortion.”

“I am not crazy, I am happy. I am happy to be able to tell you that I killed your baby.”

“You really had an abortion?”

The doctor raised his voice, clearly upset.

“Yes, that’s right. I went to a clinic and I had them remove your bastard. By the way, it was a boy.”

The doctor lost it and began to rant and scream at Kendi.

“You murdered my son? I chose you to continue my line. I chose you to be blessed with my progeny, and you killed him!”

The nurse stood off to the side of the room. She was silent but clearly upset. Suddenly, the doctor flipped two straps around Kendi’s ankles and secured her to the stirrups. He then opened his coat and unzipped his pants.

“We will see about who is and who is not pregnant. I’ll do it the natural way this time.”

“NO!”

“Yes. Nurse hold down her arms.”

“MICK! HELP!”

“Nurse, on second thought, sedate this woman”

“MICK! HELP!”

The nurse went to the counter behind her and pulled a syringe out of a small box that was sitting on the countertop. She looked at the syringe to make sure there was no air in the needle. She soaked a swab in alcohol from a dispenser and approached Kendi, while the doctor had his penis out and was whipping it to an erect state.

“Your womb is mine. Your pussy is mine. You will have a baby and IT WILL BE MINE!”

“MIIIICK!”


I was sitting in the waiting room, listening to the conversation in the exam room in my earpiece. I was trying to stay calm as Kendi told the doctor she had killed his baby. When the doctor lost it, I stood and walked to the door that leads to the exam rooms to find it locked. I went to the front desk.

“I need to get in and talk to my wife.”

“I’m sorry sir, but not while the doctor is examining her.”

“Open the door, please.”

I sounded as firm as I could. I looked at the receptionist with fire in my eyes when I heard Kendi call for help in the earpiece.

“I heard my wife yell for help! Let me in!”

“No sir. I will go back and check.”

In one movement, I jumped over the reception desk and ran to the sound of my Kendi. I burst into the exam room door and found it empty.

“What room is my wife in?” I demanded of the nurse as I shook her by the shoulders.

We heard Kendi scream again and the nurse pointed to a room at the far end of the hallway.

I ran down the hallway and tried to open the door, only to find it was locked. I backed away to the far side of the hallway and put all of my effort into breaking down the door. It gave way and I burst into the room just as the nurse was trying to hold down Kendi’s arm as she tried to put a needle into my struggling wife’s arm. At the same time, I saw the doctor between her legs with his dick out and intending to penetrate her.

I quickly assessed the situation and as the nurse turned in reaction to the sound of me bursting into the room, I punched her in the jaw as hard as I could, dropping her and the needle like a bomb. As swiftly as I could, I moved to the doctor, with all of my strength, and pushed him and his cock away from my spread, defenseless wife.

He flew back and struck the wall with such force that his body broke the drywall. He dropped to the floor, stunned for the moment. I went to my wife and unstrapped her feet. She yanked her feet from the stirrups and almost levitated to stand. Like a wraith, she quickly moved past me and before I could stop her, Kendi had lifted her bare right foot and slammed it down on the doctors face several times.

The room was suddenly filled with FBI agents and I wrapped Kendi in my arms to protect her from her own anger and to protect the defenseless agents, they only had guns. Agent Miles came in followed by Marie. I pushed Kendi over to the side of the room and turned to see the doctors face dripping with blood from his nose and from a large slash above his left eyebrow.

“Let go of me, I am going to kill him!”

“Kendi! Calm down. Kendi NO!”

At the last word, Kendi calmed a bit and I held her in my arms and clutched her to my chest as I tried to slow her roll. Kendi was on a mission to get to the doctor as he laid there with his now soft penis shrinking back into his fly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.