I Was Sitting in the Delivery Room On Tuesday Morning - Cover

I Was Sitting in the Delivery Room On Tuesday Morning

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 2

Our bed was warm and soft and matched my wife’s ability to make me comfortable. I laid on my back and Kendi formed herself to me. In a matter of minutes, we were deep asleep.


I was floating on nothing. The ground was only a few feet away from me. The air was calm and peaceful. The sun was bright but not hot. Scanning the area before me, I saw her. She was standing in a field holding her arms out. I turned to glide towards her. I drew closer and held out my arms and as we met, we kissed.


We kissed.

We kissed.

My eyes opened looking into the soft eyes of my wife as she kissed me awake. There was no tongue, only warm soft lips on mine.

“Good morning Kendi,” I said softly

“Good morning Mick.”

“Is it just me or was that an absolutely wonderful night?”

“It was for me.”

I held her tighter and felt all of her against me.

“How does ‘it’ feel this morning?’

“It’ would like to pee.”

“OK, let’s go.”

She helped me out of bed and led us to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and stood me up in front of the toilet and gently aimed me at the toilet bowl.

“Go ahead Mick. I won’t miss.”

I went. When I was done, she shook me and then stepped back and into the shower.

“Come on.”

I stepped in with her and we showered, and she washed my penis carefully, lengthening it until she had to use two hands, and then my balls and butt.

“Please wash me.”

I carefully cleaned every nook and cranny and orifice. Along the way we kissed and hugged and cuddled under the warm water. We dried and walked out into the kitchen, where I poured us both a glass of orange juice.

“Oh! Mick. Before we get going, I need you to do something for me.”

“Does it have to do with protein?”

“No, it does not.”

“Really? What do you need?”

“Don’t move. I’ll be right back.”

Kendi got up and ran back to the bedroom, her slightly larger bottom bouncing deliciously. I heard some rustling around and then Kendi came back with a small package. She sat with me and opened up the package, pulling out a small tape measure.

“You know how they measure kids’ growth by measuring them on the door frame? Well I want you to measure my belly! I am going to record it in my diary.”

“No.”

“Why?”

“Because I probably am not allowed to read your diary and I want to keep track too.”

“You do? But that is not much of a guy thing to do.”

“It is something ‘this’ guy wants to do. You can put it in your diary, and we can record it in a spread sheet to compare with the next nine babies.”

“You really want ten kids?”

“Hey, YOU said ten after I said a hundred.”

“OK. So, ten it is. Is that ten babies or ten pregnancies?”

“I don’t know. We will have to talk about that.”

“OK, measure me. I’ll hold the end just above my belly button. That should be the widest part as I get beautifuler.”

“Beautifuler?”

“Yeah, you know as I get bigger that you are going to have more to love, right? So, measure me.”

Kendi put the end of the tape just above her bellybutton and I wrapped the tape around her. I pulled it snug, not tight and looked at the tape.

“26 ¾ inches.”

“What about my boobs?”

“I love them.”

“Nice. Measure around the widest part, that would be the nipples.”

“Erect or not?”

“Depends how you get them erect.”

“Nice.”

I took the tape in both hands and reached around her. She lifted her arms and I got the tape against her skin and she dropped her arms. I set the tape at the height of her nipples and brought the tape together without squashing them down.

“35 ½.”

“Really?”

“Yup.”

“Now do my hips.”

I put the tape around her hips and found the widest part around her hips and butt and measured her.

“31 ¾.”

“So, I am basically 35-27-32, right?”

“Yes.”

“I never thought about it before. Is that OK with you?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean is my body a good enough size for you?”

“Kendi. You are perfect. You could have ‘A’ cups and I would love you. I would love you if you had more butt. I love you, much more than the package you come in.”

“I love you Mick.”

“You go and write the numbers in your diary and I’ll create the spreadsheet.”

“OK.”

I took my laptop out of my briefcase and opened it on our dining room table. It booted up and I was just getting ready to open Excel when a naked Kendi came out and sat on my lap. She put her arms around me and after a kiss on the cheek, she put her tongue in my ear and destroyed my ability to type for about thirty seconds.

“Come on sweetheart, get to typing.”

“I can’t type with your tongue in my ear.”

“Like this?”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh”

“Alright, I’ll leave you alone for a bit. Get to typing.”

I shivered and opened a spreadsheet in Excel. I set up rows for date, bust, waist and hip sizes and the columns for the number of times we measure.

“Kendi, you are going to be pregnant for about 240 days. That is 40 weeks. So how far along are you?”

“I don’t know.”

“Have you not been to the doctor?”

“No.”

“Kendi! That is dangerous. I thought that you said that you had an appointment next Tuesday.”

“I do. That is the first.”

“The first? We need to get you into see the doc and make sure that the baby and you are healthy.”

“I’m healthy.”

“How about little whozitz?”

“Whozitz?”

“I don’t know if it is a boy or girl.”

“I guess you’re right.”

“You need to see the Ob/Gyn monthly now.”

“I don’t go as often as I should. I don’t like to.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t like it when he is playing with my pussy.”

“Kendi, doctors don’t play with your pussy. As far as I know, they put in a speculum and look around.”

“And they flick your clit and give you orgasms to watch what your vagina does while he is looking.”

“WHAT?!”

“They do.”

“Honey, a legit Ob/Gyn does not do that.”

“They don’t?”

“NO! Why would you think that?”

“The first doctor I saw was in college, when I started seeing him, he did that. He said it was to make sure that a woman would enjoy going to the doctor. I asked the nurse and she agreed. When I knew that I was moving out here, I asked him for a referral, and he sent me to my doctor here.”

“Shit! Kendi, this is wrong. Do you have any female friends here that don’t go to that doctor?”

“No. Mick, I told you I don’t have any female friends here at all.”

“No women in your company?”

“No, all the other engineers are guys.”

“I would like you to talk to the President of the parents’ board, Marie Cranston. She is a great lady and a lawyer.”

“OK. Oh Mick, what have I done. Have I been cheating on you?”

“No. You may have been abused, and assaulted, perhaps. I’m sorry lover. I thought I had saved you from that shit.”

“Oh no Mick. You did save me. You had no control over any of this.”

“Kendi, if this doctor has been abusing you, I am going to hurt him.”

“No lover. I don’t want you in trouble.”

I sat and stewed for several minutes while Kendi got off my lap and made breakfast. I ate without a word. I think Kendi could see the smoke coming out of my ears.

“Mick. Calm down. When you are done, please call Marie for me. But I want to talk to her in private, if you don’t mind.”

“Why?”

“If I have a bad reaction, I don’t want you to get angrier and it will give me time to compose myself before I tell you.”

“I don’t like it. I should be there to support you.”

“I want your support, lover, but I don’t want you to lose it.”

“I won’t. Kendi? Truth?”

“Truth.”

“I promise I won’t lose it and I will always support you.”

“OK.”

I called Marie.

“Hi, Marie, this is Mick.”

“Hello, Mick, how are you and that new bride doing?”

“Marie, I think there is a huge problem and I need your discreet help. It might turn out that I need your professional help.”

“What is going on Mick?”

“I need you to talk to Kendi. I am going to tell you one thing and you can build your opinion after you talk to her.”

“OK. What do you need to tell me?”

“Kendi has only had two Ob/Gyn’s her whole life. The second one is here in town.”

“OK.”

“Here is Kendi.”

Kendi got on the phone and talked to Marie. When she told her about the orgasm thing, she broke down and cried. I sat in a kitchen chair and pulled her into my lap and held her. The two women talked for a long time. I only heard Kendi’s side of the talk, but her answers were mostly yes’s and no’s. After the better part of an hour, Kendi handed me the phone and then hugged me tightly.

“This is Mick again.”

“Mick, this is potentially a huge can of worms.”

“No shit. Sorry. What do we do now, and how do I protect my wife?”

“First, as an officer of the court I need to go to the police.”

“I want this guy caught. If he only does this to a few women who are ignorant of the real process like my wife, he can run away before they get him.”

“I understand, but I have to go to the police.”

“Can I go with you?”

“I would suggest that both of you go with me.”

“When?”

“Now would be best.”

“OK. Where do we meet you?”

“Do you know where the downtown main police station is?”

“Yes, off of 6th and Main Street?”

“Yes.”

“Meet me just inside the front door and we will take care of this right now.”

“We will walk down there and be there in 20 minutes. Do we need to bring anything with us?”

“Yes, bring your ID’s and any documentation Kendi has of her doctor visits here and before.”

“Do I need to have Kendi prepared for any kind of medical exam?”

“No, not at the police station. When we get there, I will get you the name of my doctor and you can call her and see her immediately.”

“OK. Thanks Marie. I am going to call Stan and let him know that I am going to miss practice today.”

“OK. I will see you in 20 minutes.”

“Bye.”

I disconnected the call and hugged Kendi as tight as I could. But I forced myself to release her so that we could be on our way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.