I Was Sitting in the Delivery Room On Tuesday Morning - Cover

I Was Sitting in the Delivery Room On Tuesday Morning

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 1

“Aren’t you worried that I will poke the baby’s eye out with this thing?”

“That is an old wives’ tale. Besides, I am going to be so horny in the next few months, you better be ready, Daddy.”

‘She’ called me ‘Daddy’. I have given Kendi a baby. We have given us a baby. It had been a little more than a month since I had found out and Kendi had an almost noticeable little baby bump going. She was finally to the point where people we didn’t know her could tell that she was pregnant.

“You still haven’t told me why you were keeping it a secret. I mean we have been baby making all over the building. The only place we haven’t made love is hanging from the ceiling fan.”

“Oooh! Can we?”

“No! You are knocked up. No more sex for you, mission accomplished!”

Kendi looked down at the few inches separating us, then looked up at me.

“Do NOT make me come over there. You know how I get.”

I smiled and gently stroked her little belly.

“I love how you get and how you are going to get in a few months. Nothing is sexier than a pregnant wife. Especially my pregnant wife.”

We kissed, and I continued to enter her and enjoy the smooth sliding movement and much as she enjoyed the feeling of me entering her over and over. She purred in time with my strokes, her legs wrapped around me and pulled me in tighter as she got closer to her own release. My pace increased as her legs urged me to increase my speed.

Looking down, I was entranced by the way her slightly larger breasts moved around her chest. The nipples had not yet begun their change to a darker color, a change that I could not wait to see. Her nipples changed colors now depending on her level of arousal. If she was excited, they were darker, when I looked at them in passing, they looked like they had since I’d first seen them.

“Oh, oh Ooooooooooohhh!”

I felt her hot wet walls expand and lose their grip around my cock, as they always did before her orgasm climaxed. Kendi humped her pubic bone hard against mine and flexed her legs. I had my hands firmly gripping her hips, except for the times I let go of her to feel her breasts or to stroke her clit. I pulled myself as deep into her as I could and sprayed the wide-open walls of her vagina just before they collapsed and crushed my erection.

In spite of the increase in her tightness I returned to stroking until a combination of softness and sensitivity caused both of us to stop, and caused me to drop out of my fantastic, pregnant, beautiful wife. Leaning down our tongues met before our lips and we used that tactile sensation to express our love.

“I’ll get pregnant over and over if you keep doing me like that.”

“You need to run a little more before you change over to riding a bike. You sound a little out of breath.”

“Do you have any idea what making love to you does to my heart?”

“Are you saying that a little bit of pitter-patter makes you breathless?

“No, you big goof, I’m saying that I love you with every cell of my body and I’m proud and full of joy that my body is making baby cells faster and faster each day. Never doubt that, Mick.”

“Come on, I’ll buy dinner for you. I have some important stuff to talk to you about.”

“How important?”

“Life changing.”

‘She’ got very quiet and rose after I got off of her and followed me to the bathroom and our shower.

“Is something wrong, Mick?”

“Wrong, no. Why do you ask?”

“Why!? You tell me we have to talk about something life changing, and you expect me to NOT be worried! I love my life and I don’t want it to change.”

“Oh shit. I’m sorry, Kendi. No. No. Nothing is wrong. I was sitting in bed last night after you fell asleep and was thinking about my life. We have been married for almost three months and together for five, in that time I have lost almost 40 pounds and none of my clothes fit. I just decided that I like this and so I want to set up a real training schedule so that I can get, and stay, in better shape.”

“Oh. That’s wonderful.”

“I had a great time making this baby and I want to make more with you. I can’t do that if I am almost 300 lbs. I am down to 220 and I want to get under 200 before I re-evaluate what I am doing.”

“What can I do to help?”

“Do what you are doing now. Feed me good food. Exercise with me. Make love to me. And keep grabbing my penis whenever you can. Pat me on the butt. Kiss me when I don’t expect it. You know, all of the stuff you do now.”

“I can do that. I want to talk to the doctor on my next visit and see what changes I have to make to my exercise regime. I don’t want to hurt the baby or myself.”

“When is the appointment?”

“Next Tuesday at 10AM.”

“Can I come along?”

“Always. I like it when you cum along with me.”

I had to pause for a sec to figure that one out. When ‘She’ smiled and began to stroke my penis, I got it.

“Very funny, lover. I love cumming with you too. So, what do we have going on today?”

“Well, I have a project that we are just starting, and it should take about 2 months to finish. That is all I’ve got. I do need to take a break about every hour and a half to get a protein injection. I can take it orally or vaginally or anally.”

“Every ninety minutes? Shit! I’m gonna die! When am I supposed to get my work done?”

“You have the time in between just like me. I told you that I read about how horny women get.”

“I don’t remember that from my first two with Jean.”

“That reminds me, have you told your kids that you got married to a young hottie and that you got her knocked up?”

“Nope.”

“How come?”

“I don’t know.”

“Are you hiding it from them?”

“No.”

“Don’t you think that they will want to know that they are going to have some new brothers and sisters over the next several years?”

“I don’t know.”

“Mick, guys don’t think of this stuff. A wife does. A wife thinks about family and your kids are my family now. You and they are all I’ve got in the whole world.”

“I didn’t think of that. OK?”

I looked at the clock and did the math.

“Rick is at work and Gail is in school. They should both be home tonight at 5PM our time. I’ll be home at 6. Would you set up a conference call? Then I can talk to both of them at the same time?”

“Of course, Mick. Do you want me here when you tell them?”

“Of course. What if I faint? Or start to cry uncontrollably?”

“Really?”

“Yes, really. Truth?”

“Truth.”

“I am scared of how they will react. I don’t keep in touch with them or my brother as much as I should. God! My brother! I need to tell him too.”

“OK, so tonight we do a three-way!”

“Oh, very good. Those are the only three people I need to tell. So please set up the call and we will see where it goes.”

I sat there and watched my sweet pregnant wife focus on her work. I was about to figure that she was so focused on her project that she would forget her 90-minute protein injection. I was typing in some work when I heard her phone ring a strange tone.

“Protein time!”

She stood and grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the bedroom, where she attacked me, and I put up a valiant fight for almost three whole seconds. We finished and cuddled before we got up and went back to the table and our work. Kendi picked up her phone and reset her timer.

Several injections later, I got dressed and took off for practice. When I returned at a little before 6PM, ‘She’ had one of those looks on her face.

“Protein injection.”

“But I need to call my brother and the kids.”

“I can do this one orally, it will be quicker.”

I went into the bedroom followed by my own one-woman cheer squad.

“Protein! Protein! Protein!”

Kendi gives wonderful blow jobs. Especially when she sits on my face at the same time. She had me filling her mouth in nothing flat and I managed to eke out a small orgasm of two for her. We cuddled for a few minutes and then she jumped up.

“Phone call!’

“I need to wash my face.”

“Why?”

“I’m talking to my kids and my brother.”

“Mick, they can’t see, taste or smell your face on the phone.”

“I know, it just seems weird.”

“Weirder than having a 24-year-old wife?”

“Maybe not.”

“Go! You big weenie. I’ll start the call and be ready when you come back.”

I ran into the bathroom and quickly washed my face and smiled in the mirror. God, I was a lucky man. I wiped a towel around my face and went back to the dining room table. Kendi already had my brother and kids online.

“Here is Mick now. Thank you for holding.”

“Hi all!”

“Hi Mick.”

“Hi Daddy!”

“Hi Dad, is something wrong?”

That was my son.

“Not from my end.”

“In case you haven’t figured out, we are on a conference call with my brother and both you kids.”

“We know, your secretary told us that while we were waiting for you.”

“Secretary?”

I looked at Kendi and she just shrugged her shoulders shaking her breasts and completely distracting me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.