Mom's Video - Cover

Mom's Video

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Recently, I watched a video clip of a beautiful woman being paraded naked through city streets and being gang-fucked in a bar. It reminded me of Sylvia Krystel's son being interviewed as a teenager and being asked what he thought about his mom appearing in the Emmanuelle movies. What would you do if you ran across a video like this of your mom?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Wow! I thought this day would never come. How about you, Bro? Are you as excited as I am?

Becky, nobody is as excited as you are. Your nipples are boring holes in your top. Are you still commando?

As the Scotsman said to the woman who asked what they wore under their kilts--Give me yer hand, Laddie.

Mmmmm. Feels good and tastes better. It’s a real shame that we can’t completely join the Mile High Club this time, but if you can keep it quiet, I’ll try to give you as much as you can handle.

Do you want the middle or the window?

Why don’t you take the window? I’ll sit in the aisle seat until somebody shows up to claim it. If nobody does, we will have more room. If they do, I’ll move over then.

Good idea.

Well, that didn’t take long, but I guess I don’t mind. <This girl can have any seat she wants, including my lap. She is H O T!>

Becky, you know sign language. What is she trying to tell me?

She says that you should let her sit between us because she is smaller and you need the leg room in the aisle seat more than she does.

Isn’t that thoughtful? Thank you, Miss. <With a smile like that, she can have anything I’ve got.>

Darren, it looks like Becky has made a friend. I’m so glad she learned sign language last year. It is a very valuable thing to know.

Did you learn it, Mom?

Yes. You should, as well.

Why?

Then you could see that they are talking about you.

Really?

Yes. What are they saying?

Mitzi is asking Becky if you would join the Mile High Club with her.

No way! You’re putting me on.

No, she explained to Becky how she has never had a date and can’t get a boyfriend because she can’t speak and none of the guys she knows will learn.

You can tell her for me that I will damned sure learn it if she wants to go a mile high with me.


Ok. I told her. She was surprised that I knew signing and was a little embarrassed until Becky explained things a little.

Great! When can we do it?

Wait until most people start trying to sleep and they turn the cabin lights off. Then I will block the aisle like I’m waiting for the bathroom and you guys can join the club.

Damn, Mom! You are truly the best mom possible.

I am, aren’t I? Thank you, Darling. I love you, too. I just wish I could join you.

Teach me how to sign enough to tell her how beautiful she is.

Ok. You do this, then this, then this...


How was it, Bro?

I’ve died and gone to heaven. The good loving that you and Mom have been giving me is pretty awesome, but this experience has to be the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me. Mitzi is not only hot, but she was even more excited than I was.

Well, at least you didn’t have to worry about bothering with a cherry. She told me she got rid of that long ago, when she gave up on getting a boyfriend.

She was still so tight it was hard to get the whole thing in.

Did you cum before you got it all in?

Yeah. Sorry. But at least it stayed hard and I was expecting it so I had towels ready. Ask her how she liked it.

I don’t have to. Can’t you see the smile on her face? What? Oh. She just asked me if we could put a blanket over us so we can all play with each other.

Good idea. I’ll get in the middle. Becky! Mitzi sucks cock almost as well as you do. She has sucked three loads out of me already.

Why, that little bitch. I’ll show her. Do you have four loads left?

I don’t know, but I will die trying.


Wow! Charles de Gaulle airport is a madhouse. How are we supposed to find our way around in this circus?

Just stay close to Dad. He knows his way around.

Wait! What’s this? Here comes Mitzi with a woman who may be her mother and they are looking very serious. I hope we aren’t in trouble. She isn’t under age, is she? I didn’t think top ask. She looks like she is around our age, but we might be in deep trouble.

Becky and Darren? Hi. I’m Mitzi’s mother, Jane, and we have a huge problem. Are these your parents?

Hi. I’m Madge Smith and this is my husband, John. What can we do to help?

When we went to claim our bags, there was a driver waiting for me with an urgent message. I have no choice but to return to the US on the next flight because of a business emergency. I hate it, but I am accustomed to such things. Mitzi is devastated. She has been looking forward to this trip for two years. We have had to postpone it three times, already.

We are sorry to hear that, but what can we do?

I know it is a lot to ask, but Mitzi seems to have immediately bonded with your children and is almost hysterical in her requests for me to ask if there is some way in which she could join your party at least for a few days, until I can resolve my business emergency and return.

Oh.

Of course I would cover her expenses. I wouldn’t ask, but there are so few people who can sign and she adores your family. If you don’t feel that this is something you should do, then she will have to return with me.

Don’t cry, Mitzi. We need to talk about this a minute, if you can excuse us. I know that Darren and I would love to have you with us, but Dad may know of some legal reason why we shouldn’t. Just give us a few minutes. Ok?

What are you writing, Mom?

Just a release agreement authorizing us to allow Mitzi to travel with us. We could get in big trouble without something like this.

Does this mean that she can go with us?

If her mother signs this authorization, it does,

Wow! Mom. You truly are the best. I have always loved you and respected you, but lately I have been learning more and more reasons to admire you.

Besides the one where I let you pound my ass and suck you off any time you like?

Yeah. Besides that.


Ok. It’s all settled. All the papers are signed. We have our luggage and Mitzi’s. We can cancel our hotel reservation because Mitzi’s mother had a suite, which is on her company account. This will save us a lot of money and avoid questions about how many rooms we need. We may decide to stay here a few more days until we see how things work out for Jane. If she can come back right away, we will wait for her.

/][~\;}

What is she saying, Dear?

She wants to know if you will fuck her like Darren did?

Say what?

Mitzi has never had a boyfriend because of her hearing loss, so she asked if Darren would help her join the club on the plane. Of course he couldn’t turn the poor girl down, so he helped her out. Now she wants to know if she can sleep with us tonight. If she joins us, she wants you to know she would love to try your bigger equipment. Darren told her it was a lot bigger than his.

Oh, Yeah? That kid must have got the message about the allowance requirements.

Then she can sleep with us?

Is her mother on board with this?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.