Mom's Video - Cover

Mom's Video

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Recently, I watched a video clip of a beautiful woman being paraded naked through city streets and being gang-fucked in a bar. It reminded me of Sylvia Krystel's son being interviewed as a teenager and being asked what he thought about his mom appearing in the Emmanuelle movies. What would you do if you ran across a video like this of your mom?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Hi, Mom.

Hello, Dear. How was school?

It was ok, but I couldn’t think much about anything more than our trip to Germany. Where will we go? What will we do? When will we leave? How long will we stay?

Slow down. Slow down. We are still trying to decide all those things. Your father is negotiating with his company to see if we can manage an extended trip or if we have to squeeze into a regular two week US vacation.

A US vacation? I thought we were talking about going to Germany.

We are. I said US vacation because the standard vacation in the US is two weeks, providing you get one, at all. Lots of companies put people on special contracts that don’t provide any vacation time.

How can they do that?

Because there are more people wanting jobs than those wanting longer vacations. A lot of school systems won’t hire as many teachers as they need and just use substitutes because subs don’t get any job benefits or as much salary.

Oh. I guess that’s why two of my teachers are subs.

Probably.

Then how much vacation do Germans get?

All EU citizens get six weeks vacation, by law.

Six weeks?

Yep.

How do the countries stay in business?

I don’t know, but they also get six weeks sick leave and women get two years maternity leave and husbands get one year paternity leave.

Paternity leave?

Yep.

What does that mean?

It means that the husband is expected to be a part of raising the baby.

That’s a lot to take in.

Yes it is. Why don’t we hold off on your other questions until dinner, then everybody can get in on it. Are you planning any surprises for Darren today?

Yep.


Shit! Becky! That’s not fair. I’m ruining all my good pants. What if I had brought a bunch of friends home with me and they saw you sitting like that in front of the door with your heels against the walls and nothing but a big smile on?

Spoil sport. You know you love it.

Yeah, and I’ll bet you love the idea of a dozen of my friends standing beside me, don’t you?

Oooh, Mom. That helps me understand a little more about your experience.

If you think that’s exciting, wait till we get to Germany.

Hey! What is the name of that town in Germany that has the women sitting in glass showcases, right on the sidewalk?

You’re probably thinking of Hamburg because it has had a lot of publicity.

That’s it! Hamburg. Will we go there?

Maybe, but many towns in Germany have similar setups. You just don’t hear much about them. The German culture has a much more tolerant view of sex than Americans do. Did you know that prostitution is legal in Germany?

Really?

Wait and see. It is treated as any other job and the workers get vacations, sick leave and the other benefits enjoyed by workers in more traditional occupations.


That was a delicious meal, Honey. Thank you for being willing to give up a career to stay home and take such good care of us.

I have no need to get up at the crack of dawn and commute through heavy traffic to a job I hate just to prove I am equal to a man. Why should I stoop that low?

Ha, ha, Mom. Good one. We do appreciate it, though.

Thank you and it fulfills me in many ways, as well.

I kept trying to fill you full last night, but you kept bouncing and turning.

Try again tonight.

You got it. Now, let’s go in the other room and get more comfortable.

Who has the first question?

When do we leave?

I’m trying to negotiate with my boss to take the entire month of June. June is far and away my favorite month in Germany. It isn’t too hot and the greenery is bursting out all over.

Where will we go?

Probably somewhere in or near the Black Forest. That’s where my ancestors came from and I know the area very well.

Is that where Mom did her walkabout?

That was closer to Munich, wasn’t it, Dear?

Yes. We can go there, but there is no special reason to stay there.

I want to see the exact route you walked and the bar you were in. I want to be able to imagine myself in your shoes. I’m already wet, just thinking about it. Can I sit on your lap again, Daddy?

Since you’ve already told us how wet you are, let me take my clothes off to save them. Dear, did you want to sit on Darren’s lap?

I don’t know. Darren is pretty famous for his hair trigger and I’d rather not make a mess on the furniture.

I agree. In that case, perhaps you should give him a place to deposit his output.

You don’t mind?

Will it cut back on what you were planning to give me tonight?

Not in the least.

Then put the poor boy out of his misery. He’s already starting to get antsy, just thinking about it, so I suggest you sit on it pretty quickly.

Ahhhh!

There. Just in time.

What about me, Daddy?

You will just have to wait, Sweet Cheeks. However, you have my permission to do just about anything you like that doesn’t ruin you.

Oh, Daddy. You say the cutest things. Maybe I’ll just get on my knees and look things over.

So, where were we?

Do you have a general plan?

Yes. If I get permission for the full month, it might be (oops, watch the teeth, Honey) it might be good to fly into Paris, then rent a car for the month and fly back from Venice or Vienna or somewhere in that part of the world.

Paris? I thought Paris is in France.

As far as I know, it is still there. However, car rentals are much cheaper in France than in Germany and no one should ever go to Europe without at least seeing Paris. (Save a little for your mother, Darling) June is the best month to see Paris, as well, and it is only a five hour drive from Paris to Germany. The trip is very pleasant.

I thought it was supposed to be April in Paris?

Has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it? Try it sometime if you are into cold, windy and rainy. I much prefer June.

Ok, then what about those other places you mentioned?

Europe is smaller than the US. One day’s travel from southwestern Germany will cover more sights than most people will see in their lifetimes. At least more than most Americans. With so much less time off from work, (sorry, little girl. A man can only take so much. Climb up here in my lap and just cuddle. Although your mom may not be looking for much by the time we get to bed. She looks sort of glassy-eyed.) As I was saying, it is a long trip for Americans to explore almost anywhere else in the world. Even Canada and Mexico require a lot of driving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.