Mom's Video - Cover

Mom's Video

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Recently, I watched a video clip of a beautiful woman being paraded naked through city streets and being gang-fucked in a bar. It reminded me of Sylvia Krystel's son being interviewed as a teenager and being asked what he thought about his mom appearing in the Emmanuelle movies. What would you do if you ran across a video like this of your mom?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Becky! You shouldn’t embarrass our guest like that. Now look. You have bent his lance and I was looking forward to helping him a bit with his problem.

Sorry, Mom. He bit my nipple and it made me squeeze him too hard, I guess.

Well, no real harm done. Let’s get him out of the pool and on that air mattress. You can help get him ready for me, but don’t suck too hard. You might bend his lance again before I get to try it.

Ok, Mom. He’s ready for you. Want me to guide it in for you?

Yes, Dear. Wipe it back and forth a few times across my lips to get it good and wet. Then you can sit on his face.

Uh, Becky?

Hi, Susan. What do you need?

If I stand over Jim’s head, would you mind licking me a little? I’m going crazy watching you girls fuck him silly.

Sure, Susan. No problem, but your husband is really playing my flute and I may forget what I’m doing some of the time.

Just lick.

Mmmmphm.


Well, Jim, how is your drink?

Very tasty. What do you call it?

We named it the Virgin’s Downfall. That’s why we don’t let Becky have any.

Becky is still a virgin?

Sure am. Want to see?

Well, er, um. I believe that is the first time I have ever seen one of those.

Did you like it?

More than you can imagine, sweet girl. Do you suck off the neighbors very often?

You are actually my first neighbor.

And Madge? Wow! What a treat! And Susan? Thank you so much for this treat. You must love me a lot to allow me to enjoy this.

I have a confession to make, Darling.

What is it, Dear? I think the events of the last hour or so have given you a free pass for just about anything you might have done.

That is good to hear. I was waiting until a good time to tell you that these two sex maniacs seduced me the night you were gone on a trip. I didn’t intend to cheat on you and I would never lie to you, but they had me cumming so hard I passed out, then when I saw Darren’s big cock shoot off without even being touched, I was lost.

So, you let Darren fuck you?

Unhuh.

Front or back?

Both.

Did you like it?

I think so. I kept passing out.

Hmmmh. Is that all? I can probably handle that, although you owe me some ass if you are letting the neighbor kids get in it.

Is that all?

Welll...

Who else? Was it that pimply faced little snot across the street that did such a lousy job mowing the back lawn because he couldn’t keep his eyes off you while you were sunning on the patio?

Oh, no. I would never let him touch me. I was just playing.

Then who?

John.

Madge’s husband, John?

Unhuh.

Front or back? Oh! Front! My goodness, he would tear me open if he was in the back.

So, he is big?

Yes, but not as long as you. Besides, I don’t love him.

So, let me see, now. You let Darren fuck you front and back and let John in front? Let me guess, they double-teamed you and Darren was in your ass while John was fucking you?

Yeah.

Well, at least you weren’t air tight.

Uh ... Well, Madge sort of took care of that.

What? Who was taking care of poor little virgin Becky?

Uh, well, Madge sort of took care of that.

Ok. I think I have the picture now. Let me think about it for a while. You three start licking. There will be a treat for the one who wins the lottery.


Ok. What is my treat?

You must have swallowed a gallon. Wasn’t that enough treat?

We all know you wouldn’t renege on us. What do you plan to do?

When will John and Darren be home?

As soon as I call them out. They have been waiting to see how it goes.

Come on out, guys. John is going to tell us if he is in or out.

Oh, I’m definitely in. You guys have inserted an incredible amount of excitement into our lives. It is clear to me that Susan enjoyed herself and I know that I did. Why stop it here?

Hi, Jim. Sorry for the bit of flimflam and staging. We wanted you to see the prize before you thought about the cost.

What cost? As long as Susan still loves me and wants to be my wife, there has been no cost to me, although the benefits of the first couple of hours are pretty awesome.

Then you would like to continue to let Madge call the shots for us?

If today was a good indication of tomorrow, then Hell Yes!

Ok, then. Heads up! Attention everyone. You get the steaks, you fuck her, you lick that and you bend me over that table. We are going to have a hell of a cookout.


Did everyone have enough to eat?

Burp!

Does anyone want anything else to drink?

No? Then ok. How about this? John, you and Darren take Susan home and stay with her tonight. Becky and I will make Jim comfortable here.


Hi, Mom.

Hello, Dear. How was school today?

After this past weekend, school is pretty tame.

Two full days of sex can be a hard act to follow. Did you get to do any teasing?

Sure. It’s too easy. When I use the stairs, I roll the waist of my skirt a couple of turns so the guys behind me can see my ass cheeks and wonder if I am wearing a thong or if I am full commando.

Do any get too close or bother you?

No, they are learning that I will let them see more when they keep their distance.

What about class? Do the teachers still ogle you?

Of course. They are still men.

What do you do to them?

Oh, you know. The same things you taught me.

That’s my good girl. Does it make you feel sexy?

You know it! When does Darren get home?

Why? Are you anxious to see how fast you can make him cum?

Sure. My goal is to make him cum in his pants before he has time to get undressed.

Then you better think of something quickly because here he comes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.