Mom's Video - Cover

Mom's Video

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Recently, I watched a video clip of a beautiful woman being paraded naked through city streets and being gang-fucked in a bar. It reminded me of Sylvia Krystel's son being interviewed as a teenager and being asked what he thought about his mom appearing in the Emmanuelle movies. What would you do if you ran across a video like this of your mom?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Hi, Mom.

Hello Dear. How was school?

Not too bad. I’m really getting into this teasing business and starting to understand why you made that video. The thought of being in your place makes me cream, but I’m nowhere near ready for that sort of thing.

Good and good. Give it a few more years and see how you feel. You may find more rewarding activities to take the place of the things I did to feel complete.

Do you?

What?

Feel complete?

Yes, I do. I have a wonderful husband, two great kids and a comfortable life, plus the fact that I don’t have this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that says there is something I haven’t done that I need to try.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I already sort of have that feeling.

Just nurture it. The feeling will either go away or become overwhelming. You won’t really have to make a choice. It will simply happen, one way or the other.

Did Dad enjoy his threesome?

It was very possibly the highlight of his entire life. He couldn’t stop cumming. The only thing he babbled about more than that was your fluff job.

Oh? He liked that, did he?

It happened so fast, he seemed to be wondering whether it happened at all. Your father is far from stupid until all the brain in his body goes to his crotch. Then he turns into a two-legged cock.

Yeah, I noticed him sort of buzzing when I had his cock in my mouth. I think if I had held it more than a few seconds he would have blasted my skull off.

That’s why I grabbed him and pushed him out the door so fast. I wanted him to be able to get Susan covered in cum before she could back off.

That worked well, didn’t it?

Have you ever seen anybody so totally dripping? Between John and Darren, there wasn’t a dry spot on her body.

Yeah, and when we licked it all off her, she just couldn’t handle it. By the time Darren was in her ass and Dad was plugging her pussy and she had her tongue halfway up your pussy, she was almost as far out of it as Dad gets.

It’s a good thing Jim wasn’t home. The guys had to carry her home and put her to bed. That would have been hard to explain.

We need to make it up to Jim somehow. It isn’t right to steal his woman from him without giving him something in return.

What should we do?

Well, the nudist bit worked well on Susan. Perhaps we can work it on Jim, as well.

It’s worth a try.


Hi, Mom. Hi, Becky.

Hello Dear. How was school?

It’s hard to say.

Why?

I’m still in a daze from yesterday. I had seen you naked before and a little bit of Becky, but seeing Susan and both you guys completely naked, then getting to fuck her all I wanted was a dream come true.

Does that mean you would like more?

Sure. Why don’t you get naked now and I will, too? Maybe we should be actual nudists. I love going naked and seeing both of you naked is awesome.

Ok. Would you like for Becky to fluff you like she did your father?

Becky fluffed Dad?

I sure did.

When?

When we were getting him ready to go outside yesterday.

I wondered why he was so hard, right off the bat.

Hard and bat are both words that fit the situation.

Did you really fluff him?

Sure did. Had his crown all the way to the back of my mouth, nearly down my throat before he could pull away.

Did you like it?

Why don’t you show Darren how much you liked it, Dear? You might even see if you can get it into your throat. If you can, I will let you sit on my chin. Is it a deal?

Deal, Mom.

Mom! He shot off all over my face before I even got my mouth over it. Now it’s all in my eyes and it stings. I can’t see a thing.

Sorry, Dear. I forgot to warn you. Darren’s trigger is pretty quick for the first few times. Let me lick it off you and you can try again.

Oops!

Now he got us both. Mom, why don’t you sit on it to protect our faces while we finish licking each other clean?

Ok, but I suspect that you will still be licking me clean when your father comes home. Our Darren cums in buckets, you know.

I know, I know. Jeez, Bro. You have a real cum cannon there, don’t you?

I guess. What about Dad, Mom?

How do you mean, Son?

Are you going to let him fuck Becky?

Sooner or later, but she needs to remain a virgin until he is ok in his mind with his little princess no longer being pure. There are a lot of other things we can do without destroying his dreams. You know he dreams of having her be a virgin on her wedding day.

Yea, we know. How is that going to work?

About the only way it can work is to slowly change him around until he can accept a different way of doing things. If we can’t change his mind, then we simply have to wait. Everyone deserves a chance to see their dreams come true. We all love your dad. We can’t destroy his dream just for our own pleasure.

Ok, so what else can we do?

For the moment, the only thing off the table is Becky’s cherry. Anything else is up to you guys.

Can I suck off Darren?

You may if he wants you to.

Can I fuck Becky in the ass?

You may if she wants you to.

Will you eat her pussy while I fuck her ass?

I thought you would never ask.


Hello Dear. How was work?

I’m not sure.

Why not?

I’m still in a daze from last night. Did you really arrange it for us to share a threesome with Susan?

Unhuh. Part of the time, it was a foursome, if you remember.

Oh, yeah. That boy must be in hog heaven.

Right there with his dad, I suspect. Have you been having fun?

At the moment, it feels like fun, but I need a chance to catch my breath and let the reality sink in. I feel sexually intoxicated, for now, and I’m afraid to open doors that can’t be closed until I get my wits about me.

That’s one of the main things I love about you, my big sexy hunk. You are not only a great lay, but you care about us more than your own pleasure. To me, that is the very definition of love.

I love you all so much, I couldn’t bear it if I allowed my baser instincts to harm any of you or any of our relationships.

Where does that leave us, then. Should we back off or simply delay any further expansion of our relationship?

Let’s delay things for at least a few days then look at it again. Ok?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.