Mom's Video - Cover

Mom's Video

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Recently, I watched a video clip of a beautiful woman being paraded naked through city streets and being gang-fucked in a bar. It reminded me of Sylvia Krystel's son being interviewed as a teenager and being asked what he thought about his mom appearing in the Emmanuelle movies. What would you do if you ran across a video like this of your mom?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Mom?

Yes Dear?

Do I get to fuck you again?

How do you think your father would like that?

Uh, he probably wouldn’t.

Ok, then do you think we should do it?

Probably not, but I’m so horny and you are so sexy and you let me fuck you twice already.

Would it be enough for your dad and I to let you play with us again sometime?

It wouldn’t be enough but it would be better than not doing it.

I’m not the only woman in the house, you know.

Becky? Becky would let me fuck her?

I don’t know, but I will ask her if you like.

If I like? How could I not like? Becky is awesome.

She is, isn’t she? Give me some time to feel her out and we will see.

Uh, Mom?

Yes, Dear.

Dad and I saw you feeling her out.

You did?

What did you do?

We beat off while we were watching you.

Was it good?

You bet.

Would you like to watch again? You know it!

Do you think your dad would like to watch again?

Oh, yeah!

Then keep your eyes open. Maybe something will happen.


Hi Mom.

Hi Becky. How was school?

Same old thing. The guys were still trying to look up my skirt.

Did you let them?

Sure did, but they don’t realize that I knew they could see.

Did you leave your panties at home?

Sure did. You should have seen the frowns on their faces as they tried to see if they were actually seeing my pussy or if I were wearing black panties.

Don’t they know that you are a blonde?

They don’t know whether I am a true blonde.

How did it make you feel?

It made my pussy tingle.

Did it tingle more than when Darren and your dad were seeing you without underwear?

No. Knowing Dad was hot for me was really neat.

What about Darren?

That was neat, too, but not like when I knew Dad was watching.

Would you like to fuck your daddy?

Mom! You’re getting me hot again.

Well, would you?

Oh, Mom. That would be dreamy, but wouldn’t it bother you?

Not if Darren was fucking me at the same time. Darren?

Darren.

Has Darren already fucked you?

Umnhunh.

Really?

Really.

How many times?

Twice.

Does Dad know?

He was fucking my ass the second time Darren fucked me.

Mom! You’ve got me so hot I’m sizzling. Why are you telling me all this?

Darren found an old video of me on the net and it seemed that the best thing to do was to face the situation head on. I was a bit wild when I was younger, but I am no hypocrite. I have always loved sex and feel no guilt about enjoying it. At the same time, I love your father very much and will do my best not to hurt him.

What did he think about your letting Darren fuck you?

He was there the second time and didn’t complain. In fact, I think he enjoyed it a lot. Of course he was so hopped up on the thought of fucking you that I could have talked him into anything at the time.

Dad was thinking about fucking me?

Unhunh.

Why?

Because I asked him if he would like to.

You did?

Yep.

Why?

Because it seemed like the best way to deal with things at this point is to get it all out in the open. I had already let Darren fuck me after he told me about finding the video.

Did he blackmail you?

No. He simply told me he found it and it turned him on and he really wanted to fuck me. He said he beat off six or seven times every night while he watched it and I didn’t have the heart to turn him down, under the circumstances. At the same time, I did not want to be cheating on your father, which is why I set up the threesome with Darren.

Darren beats off six or seven times every night?

Yes, and he cums in buckets, to use his phrase.

Does he really?

He certainly filled my mouth.

You gave my brother a blow job?

Well, why not? I gave you a pretty nice orgasm when we were kissing, didn’t I?

Oh, Mom. Now you are embarrassing me.

Why? Didn’t you like it? How would it make you feel to know that Darren was watching?

Mom! Was he?

Yes. How does it make you feel?

I don’t know, kinda dirty and kinda horny, I guess.

Does it change anything to know that he jerked off while watching us?

Mom! Did he really?

Sure did. How do you feel now?

I don’t know. Even dirtier and more horny, I think?

And suppose I told you that your father was also watching and that he was also stroking his great big, long, hard monster cock while I was tickling your secret places and when you got off, he filled a handful of tissues to overflowing?

Stop, Mom. Stop. I can’t take any more. My pussy is on fire. I don’t know what to do.

Would you like for me to kiss it and make it feel all better? Just lie back on the table.


Dad, Dad. You’ve got to check this out again. Are they back at it? Is your mother fingering Becky again?

Well, not exactly.

Holeee sheeeit!

Want a tissue?

Give me a handful.


Hi Mom.

Hi Son. How was school?

Boooring, as usual. I couldn’t wait to get home and see what you are going to come up with today?

Come up with?

Come on, Mom. You know damned well that Dad and I were spanking the old monkey while you were eating out Becky last night.

Oh, really?

You know we were. You like it when you get us all going at the same time, don’t you?

Maybe.

No maybe about it, Mom. It gets you off the same way those guys got you off in the video.

Do you still watch it?

Of course. The sight of you walking proudly down that busy street, completely naked except for the slave collar and chain is enough to make me cum without even touching myself. Then when you get up on the bar table and let that guy shove his huge cock up your ass while everyone is watching? Damn! It almost makes me cum just to talk about it. Could you give me just a quick blow job to take the edge off till bedtime?


Thanks, Mom. You’re the best.


What did you think? Could you see ok?

Wow! Could I? You placed him perfectly so I could see everything, especially when he started cumming and you just held your mouth open and let him lay shot after shot on the back of your tongue. Didn’t it gag you?

No, I love the taste and I’ve learned how to swallow as I need to and breathe through my nose. I wish it had been me sucking Dad’s cock and swallowing his cum.

I’ll bet he would give anything to have you do it, but we have to find a way to make him ok with it, first. Would you like to practice on Darren, first?

I don’t know. Would you teach me?

Wait till Darren comes home and we will play it by ear.


Hi, Mom. Hi Becky.

Hi Son. How was school?

Still boooring. Couldn’t wait to get home.

Why Darren?

Oh, you know. Mom’s been teaching me some stuff.

Yeah, Mom’s been teaching me some stuff, too.

Yeah, I saw you.

Really? What did you think?

I thought you were both pretty damned hot is what I thought.

Did it make you want to join in?

Are you kidding me? Dad nearly passed out and I was woozy.

Dad saw me?

Sure did. Made him so horny he forgot that he is shy around other people and whipped it out like me. Of course, now that he and I tag-teamed Mom, he should be a little more comfortable with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.