Night Nurse With Naughty Needs
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The night shift was boring at first, but now Nurse Sandra has found the perfect solution to make things interesting again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size   Doctor/Nurse  

Head Nurse Crumpet was called away to the training headquarters on one of their busiest weekends of the tourist season. At first, Nurse Sandra thought that she would be in charge of the floor but at the last minute, they called in a substitute superior from the primary care clinic on the other side of town to organize the staff into a disciplined huddle of night shift workers with a dedicated purpose to do their very best.

Night shift nurse Sandra was not quite certain if she was disappointed or relieved by the news.

She decided that she would take it as an opportunity to pretend to be Head Nurse Crumpet by wearing her same white panty hose and used her old supervisor’s trick of sitting down on the bandaged burn patients to exercise their spitting shafts in a way that was dead certain to encourage their full cooperation. She soon had Mister Brown grunting in a familiar cadence that had the other patients eager to wait for their turn on the chair. Her flanks were quite slick with male patient spunk before her rounds were finished and she was astonished the shift was already half over and she hadn’t even noticed the passage of time. The last patient underneath her straddling legs had his bandaged face buried in her cleavage with the bottom strands of bandage drooping from his saliva drooling chin. His long tongue was working overtime on her aroused nipples like some frenzied robotic sex tool on a lost weekend. His name was Sydney and he had done this before to her spouting crazed unfinished sentences with dangling participles. She had an urge to correct his grammar but was enjoying his tongue action too much to risk stopping his shocking disregard for her feminine dignity.

The replacement team including the new Head Nurse swept into the ward with the vengeance of avenging angels sent to deliver the poor patients from the inept hands of ignorant nurse trainees. The new Head Nurse was a tall, attractive middle-aged redhead with a big bum and a pair of oversized artillery rounds topside that were obviously absent the restraint of a bra.

Her name was Agatha and she was quick to tell one and all that she had never written a detective or a mystery novel in her entire life. Quickly, she had all the nurses lined up with their uniforms pushed up to their waistlines and with their undies down around their knees for her famous “internal” inspection of her new staff with her own personal touch of scrubbed hands much more effective without the use of the customary rubber gloves suggested in General Order “H-69”.

Sandra wanted to tell the new Head Nurse that she had just had her business fully inspected by Head Nurse Crumpet before she left for her newly assigned duties. Unfortunately, when she looked over her shoulder, all she could see was the determined look in Head Nurse Agatha’s eyes as her finger slid right past her sphincter and she was fully hooked in the demanding grasp of her new supervisor. After that initial up close and personal introduction, they were closer than most team members on teams that didn’t use the method to establish a firm relationship with submissive loyalty from all subordinate team members. It certainly worked with Sandra, because all she wanted to do was to drop on her knees and show the new Head Nurse that she was a well-trained team player and ready to jump to duty at the earliest opportunity.

She almost ran back to the ward to mount Mister Brown’s naked lap and magically made his cock disappear right between her tightly fitted white panty-hose. Sandra bounced as hard as she could hoping that her enthusiasm would fire up Mister Brown to some frantic humping motions that would wildly trigger off her excited response. Her hopes were rewarded by his well-lubricated poking of her feminine folds with his cupped palms holding her spread open cheeks flush against his joyful groin. She was in full flower of womanhood and sprayed him copiously with her healing essence like some crazed altar server dispensing “holy water” on a special day of spiritual renewal. He navigated her channel of desire like a pilot familiar with that stretch of river and eager to take her for a repeat journey.

When he finished with her, Mister Brown went back into his room to get some sleep and she adjusted her uniform to appear as normal as possible. Unfortunately, she ran into a pair of disoriented mental ward patients just roaming the hallway and looking for trouble. She approached them and told them,

“Mister Jones and Mister Drum, you must return to your room immediately or I will report you to the new Head Nurse and she is not one to take no for an answer.”

The two men moving in concert like some well-practiced tag-team already had her panty-hose down and were beginning to take her from both sides at the same time holding her in a whip-saw without any chance to escape.

“Lift her knee up, Don; I need to get in her pussy a bit deeper.”

The shorter man did just that and Sandra felt the tall one slide inside her with a buried salami that stretched her to the limit. At the same time the other fellow shoved his business right up her battered bum and started to bang her soft sweet cheeks with an authority that seemed like he really meant to express serious intent to get to her special spot in a hurry.

The pair of miscreants acting as a team soon had her so confused and receptive that she even made their job easier by loosening up her natural female lubricants to assist their spirited invasion of her defenseless flesh. The only possible outcome was her spunk splattered torso down on a heap on the fluffy white carpet with one of those looks on her pretty face that showed she was indeed conscious, but her thinking processes were still on standby in lieu of her overloaded sexual systems still in recovery mode.

All of the regular nursing staff was instructed to line up for inspection in the downstairs lobby exactly at noontime. She took a necessary shower and donned a fresh new uniform with regulation undies just in case she had to give up her private personal space for the sake of a passing grade.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.