Teenage Bull
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by DepravedSatyr

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenager cuckolds an older man.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

I had been fucking Joy for several weeks now behind her husband’s back. She was completely addicted to my cock and would do literally anything I told her to do. At 17 I was already twice as long as her husband and 3 times the thickness. I also used her longer and harder than her husband. He would give her a paltry 15 minutes of pathetic thrusting in the missionary position. I would fuck her with my hard, thick cock for hours. I’d made her howl through I figured had to have been dozens of orgasms. Joy told me she had never cum once on his tiny pencil dick. I hadn’t taken her ass yet, she was terrified of taking my thick slab of meat up her ring, but it was only a matter of time. I figured life was just about perfect, until one fateful day everything changed and in an extremely unexpected way.

I had mowed Joy’s lawn and cleaned out her garage in the morning. After lunch we settled into an afternoon of plowing Joy’s cunt and filling her as often as my teenage stamina would allow. I had already filled her twat twice and was giving it to her hard again. We were on her bed. Joy was face down, ass up while I drilled into her from behind with long hard strokes. It was getting late in the afternoon so this would be our last go for the day. I had planned on pulling out and coating her face with my spunk, but fate would intervene. I was getting close to cumming when I heard a very unexpected noise.

“Joy! Wha ... What’s going on? What are you doing?” I looked over and there was Joy’s loser husband, Jared, standing in the doorway gasping like a fish.

He was maybe 5’8” and pudgy. He had a receding hairline and was dressed in a rumpled suit. I couldn’t help but think that he looked like every middle-aged loser in every TV show I’d ever watched. Now, I don’t know if it was teenaged cockiness, the fact that I had a married hottie twice my age worshipping my dick or the fact that it was plainly obvious to everybody in the room that I was at least twice the man he was that made me do it. But what I said next changed my life forever.

“What does it look like you fucking loser?” I asked without missing a stroke. “Your wife is getting fucked by a real man, not some needle dicked cuckold like you.”

Joy had turned her head to look at her husband in a brief second of fear over being caught. I was underage and she could get into great deal of trouble. When I immediately took charge of the situation she smiled at him and moaned like a whore.

“See?” I smirked. “Have you ever made her moan like that? Of course not, you’re not a real man. No woman will ever moan like that with you fucking her. Now why don’t you sit down in that chair over there and watch while I fill your wife with my spunk for the third time today. Unless you want me to stop and beat the crap out of you first?”

My threat had an effect on both Joy and her husband. Joy was immediately rocked by her most powerful orgasm of the day. She clutched the sheets under her hands, started bucking against me and grunted like a rutting animal as she shook and shuddered. Her husband on the other hand looked between me and Joy with his mouth gaping open. Finally, he made eye contact with me, snapped his jaw shut and sat meekly in the chair.

“That’s right” I snarled. “Sit there and watch as I take own this slutty whore again.”

Just as she was starting to come down from her orgasm I gave her one last hard thrust and pumped her full of my hot, thick cum. I then bent over her back as we both rested from our fucking.

Joy whimpered softly as I pulled out of her cunt. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her around until she was lying on her stomach with her legs over the edge of the bed facing directly at her husband. I then swaggered over to him with my semi-hard, wet, shiny dick swaying between my legs. I grabbed him by the back of the head and forced him to look at the well fucked pussy of his wife.

“Do you see that?” I said mockingly. “That is what a cunt that has been taken by a man looks like. I know you’ve never seen that, since you’re not a man. Now after seeing that, do you think you deserve to be inside her anymore? I mean she can’t feel anything with this tiny little clit.” I asked as I roughly grabbed his crotch. “Fuck, you’re hard watching me fuck her. At least I think you are. It could be a tube of chapstick.”

I half expected him to come roaring at me swinging away. I had nothing to fear though. He just dropped his eyes to the floor and started to sniffle.

“Holy fuck you’re pathetic!” I roared. “A real man would have tried to stop me! Taken a swing at me or something.” I sneered at him in contempt. “You know what? Since you’re not a real man; I think we should treat you like a bitch. Get on your hands and knees!” I snarled at the little bitch.

Joy’s husband didn’t move. I don’t know if he was frozen in fear or resisting his natural place, either way I wasn’t going to stand for it.

“Now, bitch!” I ordered as I cuffed him across the back of the head.

He collapsed out of the chair and onto the floor. He quickly scrambled onto his hands and knees. He sat there like a whipped dog, whimpering and sniveling.

“Fuck you’re pathetic. Now this is what you’re going to do. Since your dick is useless for pleasing anything bigger than a rabbit’s pussy, we are going to see if we can’t get some use out of your tongue. You are going to crawl over there between your wife’s legs, and you are going to use your tongue to clean every drop of my spunk out of her.”

His head snapped up at me, eyes wide in shock. I moved my arm to backhand him again and his head dropped. He began to slowly shuffle forward. Finally, his nose was just an inch or two away from his wife’s slimy, stretched out pussy. Three loads of my cum were oozing out of it. He hesitated briefly before he stuck out his tongue and pushed forward, spearing his tongue into her messy twat.

“Oh Fuck!” Joy gasped. “His oral skills are usually as useless as his dick, but knowing that you’re forcing my worthless husband to clean your cum out of me is driving me wild!”

After about ten minutes or so he was finishing up his task. I had fished my phone out of the pocket of my pants to video it, but the combination of watching him eat her out and knowing the power I was wielding was inspiring my cock to return to life. I also had a wicked idea. As he finished I gave him another order.

“Get your worthless ass over here.” He crawled over until he was kneeling at my feet looking at the floor. “I feel like plowing your wife again, but I need a little encouragement. Also, I’m a little messy from the last time I was inside her. Why don’t you show me what a good little bitch you are and use your tongue to clean me up and get me ready for her.”

Joy’s head snapped up when she heard that. A nasty grin split her face.

“Mmmmm fuck yes. Make that dickless little faggot suck on your giant fuckstick.”

He only hesitated for a moment. With a deep sigh he moved his head up and took me into his mouth. I started to film his oral servicing. He really worked my cock over good. Taking me deep into his mouth and then pulling it out to run his tongue along my shaft.

“Look at me cocksucker.” I ordered him. He looked up and paused briefly as he realized his debasement was being caught on film. Another sigh and he resumed his oral worshipping, obviously resigned to his fate. “Don’t you dare miss the balls either.” I laughed.

He immediately moved down to take my nutsack into his mouth. I was about as hard as I could get and I wanted to stick my dick into his wife one more time before I left for the day. I had one more thing I needed to get on video before I gave her another pounding.

“Man you really love my 17 year old cock don’t you? You’re quite the man whore for underage cock.” I quickly shut the camera off as the realization of what I just said registered and his eyes widened in shock. “Yeah, that’s right I’m only 17, so unless you want to give the same treatment you’ve been giving me to a couple dozen guys in prison you’re going to have to do exactly as I say. I’ll give you some rules later, but for now I want you to watch closely as I, once again, show your wife how a real man fucks.”

I moved over to the bed, my rock hard cock gleaming with his spit. I rolled Joy onto her back, threw her legs over my shoulders and lined my cock up with her wet cunt.

“Watch closely cocksucker, as I fill your wife with a real cock.” I sneered. I pushed into her until my balls made contact with her ass. It was easy as I had stretched her out pretty good over the last couple of hours.

“Oh my God! He reaches places inside me you’ve never imagined.” She moaned. “I’m so glad you found out. Now I can stop pretending that your baby dick gives me any type of pleasure.”

“See cocksucker?” I said casually as I started to slowly pull out until just the head was lodged between her pussy lips. “This is working out perfectly for everyone. I get to plow your wife on a regular basis. She finally gets pleasured by a man and you no longer have to pretend that you’re a man. It’s a win all around.” I quickly thrust back into her.

My thrusts gradually quickened, until I was fucking her like a machine. I dropped her legs off my shoulders and spread her thighs wide so that her husband could see every detail as my giant cock destroyed her tight little twat. His eyes were glued to the action. His eyes held a resignation. He knew that between the obvious pleasure I gave his wife and the video of him sucking my cock, he would never again experience the glorious depths of his wife’s pussy. After several minutes of this action Joy convulsed through another orgasm and I was rapidly approaching my climax.

“Here it comes!” I grunted. I quickly withdrew and shot several powerful blasts of spunk onto her pussy lips. “You know what to do bitch. Get in there and clean that up.”

He didn’t even hesitate. He took my place between his wife’s legs and started to lap up my hot cum. It only took a couple of minutes for him to make my spunk disappear. He meekly shifted position and took my softening cock into his mouth to clean me off, without me having to say a thing.

“See it didn’t take any time at all for you to accept your place in life.” I said with a grin. “As much as I would like to hang around and fuck you again Joy, I need to get going. But, here is what I want you to do. Call my mother tonight and tell her that you and your husband here need my help up at that cabin you told me about. Tell her we will leave early in the morning on Saturday and it would be easier if I just stayed here Friday night. Tell her we’ll be back Sunday evening. That will give us an entire weekend of fun and fucking. We can use the time to train cocksucker here in his new duties.”

“Yes sir!” She squealed. “That sounds like a little bit of heaven to me.”

“I’ll be back in the morning.” I told her as I pulled my cock from her husband’s mouth. “We’ll fuck for a little while and then do some shopping. We only have a couple of days before the weekend and I want to pick up some special items for his training.”

I quickly got dressed and gave Joy a long passionate kiss, while I stroked her pussy. “Make sure to take care of that I’m really going to give it too you tomorrow. And cocksucker; make something nice for your wife for dinner. She’s had a long day and needs to keep her strength up.”

With that I left and made my way home.

The next couple of days were full of shopping for the weekend, fucking Joy until she couldn’t move and forcing our cuckold bitch to clean the two of us with his tongue. When Friday arrived we were waiting in the living room when our bitch returned home from work. I took control of the situation from the beginning.

“I know that you’re used to finding us fucking when you get home, but tonight is special. Tonight you learn the rules you will live by as our cuckold. Rule one, from this day forward you will refer to me as master and your wife as mistress. You are to obey our every order without question. Should a conflict between our orders arises, you are to obey me first and your mistress second. Two, you are to continue working as hard as you can. You need to maintain your mistress in the lifestyle in which she has grown accustomed. She also will need to buy me many expensive gifts with your money. Three, when you return home from work you are to do all of the cleaning and cooking. Your mistress and I will need all of the spare time we can get for fucking and fun. Four, you now have a dress code. Since you are a dickless bitch you should dress as one. Unless we order you to be naked, you will wear panties at all times, even at work or otherwise in public. At home you will wear just the panties unless you are maintaining the house or we are having company come over. At that point you will be wearing this lovely French maid outfit.” I held up a skimpy black and white, frilly dress.

“We do have one more item to add to your dress code.” At this point Joy held up a small metal cage. “This is a cockcage, it will be locked around your dicklet. You will be unable to play with yourself or get an erection. You will wear this until we tell you otherwise. And at this point I see no reason to ever let you out of it, but we shall see. Now strip”

The dumb bitch stared at us for several seconds before his hands began to slowly fumble at his clothing. After an agonizingly slow process he finally stood in front of us stark naked. His pale, pasty and flabby body was a pathetic representation of a man. His laughably tiny cock jutted out from his body in an obvious erection.

“Jesus, look at that thing.” I laughed. “It looks like a pinky sticking out from his legs.” Joy started to laugh as well. “No wonder you’re addicted to my cock. It’s the first thing you’ve had between your legs that you could actually feel. Here, put it on.”

I tossed him the cage. He fumbled the catch and dropped it on the floor. I rolled my eyes at Joy. He quickly picked it up and after screwing around with it he finally figured out how to get it on and locked. I was briefly worried that it would actually be too big, but it seemed to fit well enough.

“Now, get into your panties and your dress. I’m going to take your wife upstairs and fuck her until she can’t walk. You are to cook us a nice dinner, set the table for two and serve us while we eat.” With that I whisked Joy into my arms and carried her up to the bedroom. I tossed her onto the bed and dove between her legs to feast on her delicious golden furred pussy. I made certain to pay special attention to her bean sized clit. After several minutes of exploring her with my lips and tongue I rolled her over onto her belly and mounted her from behind. My cock slid easily into her depths accompanied by a low contented moan from Joy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.