The Babysitter's Brother-in-law - Cover

The Babysitter's Brother-in-law

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Being a babysitter is a profitable business. This babysitter likes the perks even better than the cash.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   InLaws   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Babysitter   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

My horny brother-in-law Harry was my primary anal provider and he never failed to get me off with his determination to reach rock bottom with each and every thrust.

I had somehow evolved into an anal bitch of the worst sort after graduation and now it was almost second nature to me to relate my stories graphically with all the juicy details for the enjoyment of anyone over the age of eighteen.

My sister Veronica was about five months pregnant now and she was one of those expectant mothers that worry about almost everything but had lost all interest in copulation as a solution to reducing stress. It all pointed up the fact that Harry was getting his only release by humping me in all my openings whenever the opportunity was right for fitting it into our busy schedules.

In a way, I was glad that Veronica didn’t have that obsessed urge to watch him nail me any more like she did in the old days that most females find either humiliating or to some degree degrading for a self-respecting female person.

I must shamefully confess that his treatment of me either anally or orally was always more than welcome and I would follow his every command like he was the supreme commander and I was a private recruit in his army of one.

My sister was upstairs in bed and it was only about seven PM in the early evening.

The night was still young, but Harry wanted only one thing.

He told me to get down on all fours on the fluffy white carpet to get my twenty five whacks with his “big daddy” paddle that he used on Veronica and me all the time. Of course, he didn’t do that to Veronica anymore because she was in a family way and they didn’t want to risk any compromises that might get her off kilter at a dangerous time for the unborn baby.

When I felt Harry’s huge cock start to knock on my anal door, I was real happy because I needed it badly in my bottom. The feel of his oversized dick in my ass was a real turn-on and I usually came more than once when he good me good from behind.

Harry had this great way of anchoring his legs on the outside of my long kneeling legs and humping my ass hole doggy style from behind whilst drilling into my rectal channel from above and letting his swinging ball sacs slap like drumsticks into my sensitive twat.

Usually in that that sort of situation, I would be yelling and squirming like some silly schoolgirl with a rude awakening about getting it in the wrong hole from behind.

In all honesty, I never had any problem with Harry hitting either of my openings from behind because his cock was absolutely divine when it was buried inside me like some salami with magical powers. Her never failed to bring me off even when he was only running on six cylinders instead of eight.

Veronica did wander in on us at the very end and she took up the paddle and gave me twenty five more when he was all finished and collapsed on the fluffy white carpet.

Strangely, her bundle of twenty five was a lot more demanding than Harry’s and I expect it was because she was feeling a bit frustrated what with the added weight and all.

My twat was leaking big time and I hastened to the bathroom to make the necessary repairs. I could see in the mirror that my reddened ass was also a little mottled with purple welts from Veronica’s last few swipes. She had really given it to me good and didn’t have any rancor except to keep it in mind for when she was all recovered from her nine months of limited activities and fit to be paid back with interest from my heavy hands.

I went into work the next morning moving a little bit slower and perching on the edge of my seat like I was some dainty schoolteacher ready to jump up and fix tea for anyone that expressed an urge to take a break.

The dark-skinned janitor’s helper noticed my distress and he had that knowing look on his puss that made me a little hot under the collar if the truth be spoken. I obviously couldn’t make any fuss about it because it would draw attention to my affliction of an overused behind and that was the last thing I wanted because I had a reputation of being a prim and proper young lady with good manners and correct behavior at all times.

The new helper’s name was Sydney and I had teased him a few times about it being more a girl’s name rather than a name for a boy. He was embarrassed but didn’t pay me any attention and I guess I deserved that because it was sort of mean-spirited on my part.

When all the others were outside on an extended break, I stood against the wall at the end of the hallway in an area where the girls would sneak a smoke that was forbidden in the work area.

Sydney came upon me there and told me,

“I guess your boyfriend got a little carried away with giving you what-for last night.”

I knew he knew just what I had been up to and it made me angry that he had seen through my devious attempt to pretend I was a well-behaved girl.

“Do you want to kiss it and make me better, Mister Know-it-all?”

He put down his pail and mop and without a single word bent me over the iron rail and pulled down my French made lace-trimmed panties and started to tongue my still badly marked ass cheeks with his close shaved face and kissed my actual pucker with his impetuous lips like some lover-boy with serious intentions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.