Amity: 2. Coercion - Cover

Amity: 2. Coercion

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 16: Next

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Next - Storm Green had inadvertently stood on a Transportation Ring. He found himself transported to a planet called Amity. His life had been set on a new path. Storm was charged with the quest to find his fellow wizards and reunite the planet. His next task was to help the man he had rescued, Ulu, find his wizard's box and stop the slavers from hunting his people. They set sail upon the Huracan for their next adventure. (Warning: contains descriptive Bi-gay sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Aliens   Far Past   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

A very sad and sober group returned to the cafe.

Storm had gathered up Yalla and told Ulu he would take care of her. Selene had taken Ulu from the others and held him as he sobbed, and she directed him back to the cafe.

Selene was wrapped around him on one of the big cushioned seats. She had just cradled him and let him cry while they waited for Storm and Sarah to return. She was relieved when they did. His despair was heart-wrenching for her.

“No.” They all heard her say, “Ulu, it wasn’t your fault. You did the right thing. I know it hurts my soul mate. You didn’t have any more choice than I did. The wizard told the truth because he knew it would hurt you more than lies.”

Sarah went and curled up on his other side, “You were very brave, I didn’t think you would agree, but your heart knew the truth, even if your head didn’t want to. I’m so sorry. It was the only way that I could formulate a possible happy outcome.”

“He did leave with the medallion. He didn’t have the time he required to evict the child’s soul. The presence of the other possible candidates distracted him. The boy fought him hard too. I hope he gets another chance at life.”

“If Yalla hadn’t lost so much blood I believe we could have saved her and the child. I didn’t predict or plan for that variable. I didn’t realise she had been hurt freeing the medallion. If anyone is to be blamed it’s as much my fault as it is yours, Ulu,” she told him.

Ulu hugged her, as she was trying to make him feel better for betraying his wife. He had a feeling it would take time to process what really happened.

Sarah continued her story, “Storm and I checked the room, and the blood on the glass was like acid. I think Yalla cut herself on the box when she first tried to open it. Her blood had affected the spells. I think he may have even given her a spell to chant to help free him.”

“When the box exploded, it carved up her arm and sliced her artery. She had bled a fair bit and may have even been unconscious for a time before she left the room. I checked the logs and at least ten minutes had passed from when the lift stopped on that floor, to when Storm and I appeared there.”

“Jane hadn’t picked up the alarm immediately as it wasn’t triggered until Yalla left the room and the repugnant odour of the broken spells hit sensors in the hall. I found corrosion in the door sensor.”

“You, Jane and Selene have some serious work here to get this place up and running to one hundred percent. I’ve found so many things that need fixing. I’ve even pumped up Jane’s abilities to help her. Anyway, I don’t know if this will help or not, but he was your son,” she said.

The child being Storm’s had made sense to Ulu. Now Sarah said it was his. “If he was mine, why couldn’t I connect to him?” Ulu asked.

“I don’t know why you couldn’t connect to him, except, if he was precognitive. He may have known his life was short and didn’t want you to get attached to him. He connected with me, and he told me what to tell you to do.”

“His assessment agreed with my knowledge, so I agreed. He didn’t tell me his mother was seriously hurt. I think he knew I wouldn’t agree if I thought the probability was too low. The little bugger played me,” She said with a certain amount of peevishness that made Ulu smile.

Sarah hugged him again and smiled at him, “He was a son to be proud of Ulu. He was as tough as his dad and put others before his own needs. It’s not always easy being a wizard, it has its consequences.”

“I’ve read the digital diaries of the wizards on Kelli’s ship. It can be hard making life and death decisions. I think you will make a very worthy wizard and I am proud of you,” Sarah said and gently kissed him. She smiled at Selene, “I think you should take him to bed, he needs your love and for you to hold him.”

She got up and to everyone’s surprise cuddled up in David’s lap. He hugged her close, “It can be tough growing up, daughter of mine. There are many hard decisions one must make in life, and you’re only just working that out, huh!”

She nodded into his shoulder and stayed where she was to cry softly into her daddy’s shoulder. Kelli kissed her gently and joined David in hugging the young woman, whom she considered as much her daughter as David’s. She had long suspected the female DNA parts of Sarah were hers.

For Storm, Kim and Lindell, David’s fears for his daughter came home. On the outside, she was a super smart sexy woman in control, but emotionally there was still a lot of growing up to be done.

Storm looked at the handsome younger man who said he had also knocked up his granddaughter. David had impressed him so far. Damn, that kid was going to be amazing with two Lord Wizards in her parentage.

He hoped the man who got her appreciate how special she was.


They split up and headed to bed.

When Sarah crawled into Storms bed, she snuggled down into his side. He was on his back, and Lindell had rolled over so that she was now asleep cuddled up to Kim.

Storm opened half an eye on the naked woman snuggled up to him. They had guessed she would come, but they hadn’t really made a discussion as to what to do with her. As far as Lindell and Kim were concerned, she was his problem.

When she was ready for them to join in they were more than happy to but they both felt Storm was Hubby number one and Kim said he was as much a wife as Lindell was, as far as the pecking order went.

Storm felt her warm hand slide over his chest and shivered as the desire for her rose with Junior. He was more than ready for more action. Not here, he decided. He whispered, “Your place.”

He felt her nod, and she slipped back out of bed, she took his hand and led him back to the room she had picked. Storm had the feeling that Junior was going to get a workout. The little bugger was waving at her arse in excitement, as he followed her.

He heard two soft sniggers behind him.


David was also wondering what he had gotten himself into.

Kelli had been chatting to Keven at dinner, and she had left the table with them. David now found himself naked in the middle of the bed with two women exploring his body. Keven crawled up to his face and kissed him.

Kelli was busy getting DJ warmed up and was doing a bloody good job of it. He had a hand between her legs and was doing some warming up of his own. He slid a hand up between Keven’s legs and found another warm, willing home for his other hand.

He was having fun working out to how to fuck one cunnie aimed in one direction, while the other was reversed. Keven shuffled closer, so he could penetrate her better and dropped a tit in his mouth.

‘Oh yeah, this was pretty bloody good, ‘ he decided, as he tongued the thick nipple and sucked happily on her very nice round tit. He got the hands working in a nice rhythm that matched Kelli’s sucks and their grinding on his fingers.

Keven swapped one tit out for the other, and David happily sucked on the new offering for her. She had nice tits that were lovely and firm. The girls were happily pulsing on his fingers, and he was happily fucking into them. Their cunnies were both smooth and wet, and his fingers had no trouble digging in deep.

Keven lifted her tit out of his mouth and kissed him again. Then she told him, “I want to fuck you.”

“You want to climb on?” he said.

She shook her head, “No, I want to fuck you, while you do Kelli.” She rubbed her tits on his chest, and he felt Kelli pulled her mouth off his cock and turned around. “That sounds like fun,” she said.

Keven sat back, so his fingers were free and then said, “Blink.”

David blinked and found a young man now sitting on the bed. “Damn!” he said. The hair was still plaited down the back, but the cheekbones had become more pronounced. The cheeks were narrower and the eyebrows thicker. The nose was a touch longer and the lips a little thinner. It was a male’s face, a very handsome bloke at that.

The boobs had gone, and they had been replaced by nice pecs and broader shoulders. The hips were less fleshy and the thighs muscles thicker. The abs hard and tight, as was the arse. Keven was also supporting a low swinging set of balls and a very nice cock that was coming to attention, as he watched.

“You want to stick that in me, while I fuck Kelli?” he said. Keven gave him a very cheeky grin, and the cock flexed, as it firmed up. “How do we do this?” he asked.

Keven looked at Kelli, “All down?”

“Yeah that sounds fine by me,” she said and moved over. She grabbed the pillows and pulled them under her chest, “Up behind sweetie,” she said to David grinning.

David was game, so he happily crawled behind Kelli. He had her nice and wet, and DJ happily poked his head in and let David drive him home. He worked him in and out to get him moving, and DJ was more than happy to be in his favourite cunnie.

He felt Keven moving behind him, and she started playing with his balls and gently rubbing his perineum and putting gentle pressure on his prostate, as he moved in and out of Kelli. He felt her hand slide down and collect fluid from Kelli and then back up and rubbed it on his anus.

He felt it tighten and open at her rubbing and then felt her finger enter him, as he was coming out of Kelli. He pushed back in, and her finger slid back. On the next stroke, she fucked it into him more deeply, and he liked what she was doing, so let her continue.

Kelli often played with his arse during sex and enjoyed it when she did it. After a minute or so Keven pulled her finger out, and he felt her cock head, press through the opening of his anus. He paused and let her work her cock in a little at a time until she was seated in him.

It was kinda strange, but kinda nice too, he decided. Keven was rubbing her cock across his prostate, and he liked it in him and the sensations she was evoking very much. Kelli had kept distracting him, as Keven worked her way in by clamping her cunnie onto his cock. Keven pulled half way out of him and told him to fuck Kelli.

He went back to fucking Kelli. He soon found out what being ‘Piggy in the middle’, was all about. He jabbed into Kelli, and as he slid back, he found Keven was directing him back up her cock and reaming him on the top. He then got to slide back into Kelli and did the same to her.

It didn’t take him long to want to speed up, and he was happily grunting and groaning along with the girls as he moved between them. He was enjoying the dual sensations of fucking and being fucked in turn.

He found if he clamped his arse muscles around Keven before fucking back into Kelli, it made Keven groan. Then Kelli would do the same to him, it was awesome. He felt his balls tightening up, as he was getting closer to coming. He flexed faster between them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.