The Foreign Officer's Wives Club
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sometimes an isolated posting in a backward country can be so boring. Young Patricia is volunteered for duties in the Foreign Officer's Wives Club to help create better relations with the high-ranking officials of the host country. Up until then, she had always considered herself a well-behaved lady. Now, she was not all that certain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Workplace   Politics  

Lady Patricia was just getting comfortable on the new soft hand-woven pillows with her delectable ass in the hands of her far too undeserving spouse, when she was seized by rough hands and spread out across the marble card table like a noon-day treat for pirates or worse.

Her husband was in a state of stupor after being conked with authority behind his left ear and it was a relief for her to see him in a position of not witnessing her certain disgrace at the hands of the invaders of their peaceful Embassy Row quarters with the impressive circular driveway.

The fact that she was stretched out face down with her hindquarters raised high and mighty by a pair of embroidered pillows under her tummy did fill her spinning brain with a myriad of imaginative projections of future degradation that centered on the abuse of her rear door entryway just to humiliate one of the female foreigners so recently arrived in their reclusive country. She had seen the pretty female servants treated with abject indiscretion right in front of common civilians like pieces of candy set out for consumption by anyone with a claim to inclusion in the ranks of the high-born.

In all honesty, the humiliation of female servants was distressing to be sure, but it was a far cry from the actual despoiling of British womanhood primarily made up of well-behaved wives of the high-ranking diplomats of that esteemed country. Patricia could appreciate the fact that the very thought was impulsively exciting to think of it in the abstract, but the reality of being a pin cushion for the unwashed male invader ranks was too much reality for her to digest without any time to quiet her nervous qualms of public disgrace.

She happened to see Lady Alice being utilized at both ends with a huge native cock buried in her classical beauty of facial perfection and a brute of a fellow mounted on her succulent stern wearing not a single stitch of clothing and sporting the largest erection she had ever seen in her entire life. In a way, she was a bit jealous because it looked just perfect for some oral gratification and she was never one to shirk her duties when such an opportunity arose unexpectedly. Poor lady Alice prided her ability to project complete decorum and being the spotlight of depraved activity in a threesome of such carnal disgrace was enough to make her blush from head to toe and in her revulsion, she started to emit signs of approaching orgasm so disgustingly common and inappropriate for a properly brought-up flower of British femininity.

She had already been selected by one of the Prime Minister’s closest advisors for the evening’s festivities and was thrown off her equilibrium by the sudden invasion of rough characters into the subdued atmosphere of the orgy-riddled Foreign Officer’s Wives Club initiation party. This was certainly not on the agenda and she made no bones about voicing her displeasure over being inconvenienced in such a depressing manner.

“Will you stuff a sock in that noisy bitches mouth. She is getting on my nerves.”

The rudeness of the interloper’s crude abruptness prompted Lady Patricia to object to such abusive verbal treatment, but the dirty sock shoved down her throat was enough to make her cautious about engaging in any more dialogue. Just at that moment, she felt the stretching invasion of her tight little sphincter by the tall fellow with the clanking swords and other equipment that banged into her sensitive legs with the rhythm of his vigorous pleasure-taking. Her cock-deprived vagina was envious of the action her happy rear door entryway was receiving with heated passion. The focused robber of virtue was on the verge of flooding her passageway with the seeds of arousal and she steadied her torso for the final push of his demands on her undefended flesh. After he withdrew, she ventured a look over her bare shoulder and was amazed at the size of the monster that had just recently resided inside her gut and marveled that she was able to adjust to his bulk without a need for respite.

The sounds of fighting in the courtyard outside wafted in through the windows and the invaders gathered their loot and stealthily withdrew out the kitchen work yard to disappear into the tree-line with such silence that she wondered if they ever existed at all. Then, she felt the uncomfortable feeling of over-stretching in her anal region and she knew that it was no figment of her imagination but a hard, cold fact.

The palace guard swept the area and was unable to find any lingering malcontent in the immediate grounds or hiding in the basement or the attic. It was beginning to look like only she and Lady Alice had been carnally interfered with in a shameful way. Patricia had to admit that her experience was disconcerting but satisfying in a way that she would prefer not to reveal to Lady Alice or any other female with a vindictive nature.

Her assigned user this evening was totally unaware of any problem with security and he was quick to pounce on her right after the customary introduction that gave him the right to corner Patricia for persuasion into convincing submission. She spent a long time on her knees to give him the leverage of maximum hardness and when push came to shove, she raised her ass up high and took his offering deep into her cleft like an avenging sword of God above. Her earlier adventure was minor in comparison with the terrible degradation of the current indignity and she whimpered her pleas for respite from the needs of his decadent flesh.

Quickly, her master for the evening pushed her head down low and fed her his still hardened shaft like he was bestowing a knighthood on unworthy shoulders. She took it all and eagerly swallowed the evidence like a well-trained Foreign Officer’s wife called to duty in service to her King.

With her primary assignment taken care of, Lady Patricia was ready to call it a night. Unfortunately, they received word that there were a group of almost twenty men acting as an entourage for the high-ranking officials and that favored group needed succor of the feminine kind.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.