Contractual Obligations
Chapter 30: Plans for a Party

Copyright© 2016 by Freddie Clegg

It was a few days after the show at the Viaduct Club. Allison looked up from her coffee just as a taxi stopped outside the shop. It was quiet. The coffee shop was almost deserted. Cerys emerged from the taxi festooned with shopping bags, each of which carried the name of some designer brand or other. Amongst them, Allison noticed, were two carrying the logo of ‘Style with Restraint’.

Half falling through the door of the coffee shop she collapsed into an armchair. “Who’d have thought spending money could be so exhausting!” she exclaimed.

“So, Gordon is still around then,” Allison laughed, knowing that Cerrie’s job would never have funded a shopping spree like the one she had obviously been on.

“Around and more attentive than ever.”

“How’s the cold?”

“Gone, thank goodness. It’s hard to cultivate a dominant sneer if there’s a dew-drop on the end of your nose. Anyway, I wanted to say thanks for looking after Gordon at the show.”

“He wasn’t any bother. I was just sorry that you missed it, You’d have found lots of ideas.”

“That’s OK. Gordon was under strict instructions to tell me about anything interesting and I’ve had a few thoughts as a result. He gave me a very full report – well he did once I had him tied down and got the strap-on out. That does seem to encourage a compliant response, more so than the paddle, I think.”

A waitress came to enquire if they wanted to order. “Cappuccino?” Allison asked her friend. Cerys nodded. “And a flat white for me, thanks.” The waitress scribbled a note on her pad and left them.

Cerys watched her go before starting the conversation up again. “So how did Lionel react to being there? I’d have thought he’d find being at something like that quite difficult.”

“Yes, you’re right, he does get embarrassed by the idea that anyone knows about his turn-ons. Looking back it was amazing that he had the courage to declare himself to me in the first place. He managed all right in the end. He spent most of his time with his head down at my feet, I think that let him forget about the rest of the room full of people. I must confess though, the whole thing made me very horny. What with the attention I attracted from bringing three slaves, plus the whole sense of sensual pleasure and erotic fun, I ended up really keen for sex by the end of the evening. I took Lionel home and had him tongue my clit for ages before I let him go. He looked really worn out in the office next morning.”

“I think Gordon would have wanted to help out too.”

“I’m sure he did but I wouldn’t have dreamt of it. He certainly seemed disappointed when I sent him off after the show at the club finished. I thought he had learned his lesson when you put that new chastity cage on him. Apparently not.”

Allison looked up as the waitress returned with their coffees.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.