Contractual Obligations
Chapter 26: Infidelity

Copyright© 2016 by Freddie Clegg

“Well, you’d better get off to your playroom. I think you know what I am expecting, don’t you?”

Allison and Gordon were standing in the hallway of his house. Allison’s stern demeanour immediately struck the right chord with Gordon. “Yes, Mistress,” he volunteered. “That is, if you wish for me to call you that.” He looked at her furtively. Allison had chosen to wear the corset that Gordon’s card had paid for together with the blouse and skirt she had been wearing at the time she had been at Old Compton Street with Cerys. A pair of black patent leather high heels completed the outfit. As she stood flexing a riding crop between her hands, Gordon’s look of barely contained lust told her she had made the right choices.

“My wish is that you keep silent unless I tell you otherwise.” She found it easy to be stern with Gordon. In fact, she was only just managing to suppress her anger at his behaviour.

Gordon nodded sheepishly in acknowledgement and left the hall. Allison was happy to have a moment’s breathing space. She looked around, admiring once again the building’s decor and spotless furnishings while she gathered her thoughts. After what seemed to her like a suitable time, plus a little to encourage Gordon’s nervousness, she followed him.

To her satisfaction, Gordon was, as she had anticipated, kneeling, naked in the middle of the playroom. An array of ropes had been hung invitingly from hooks on the wall nearby. Allison assumed that these would be his preferred implements of enslavement although she, for her part, had her own views.

He was, she noticed, completely naked. He had removed his cock cage which stood on a table in the room. As she entered the room and he had the opportunity to see her without her coat, his cock responded by standing impudently erect. She heard with satisfaction his quiet intake of breath. “So,” she said, “you have your own key?”

Gordon nodded. “I thought you might want to decide what to do about it. Perhaps, if I’m obedient enough?”

“I think I said I wanted you silent,” Allison responded, maintaining her stern demeanour and concerned not to let Gordon take the initiative. “You should learn to recognise rhetorical questions. They need no response from you. Find a gag and put it on.” She watched as he turned to obey, smiling with satisfaction as he selected a large ball gag that he could barely get his teeth around.

He buckled the strap behind his head.

“One more notch, please,” Allison scolded and felt pleased with the grunt that came from Gordon as he pulled the gag’s strap tighter. She gestured to the vaulting horse that Cerys had bent Gordon over on their last encounter. “Over that. Bend down!”

Ignoring the ropes that Gordon had laid out so carefully, Allison turned to a cupboard that she had noticed contained a set of harness straps. Wrist cuffs linked by short chains to the legs of the horse quickly left Gordon helpless. Allison added a broad neck collar with a chain to a ring in the floor holding his head down and a pair of ankle cuffs. She clipped a leg spreader to the ankle cuffs leaving Gordon bent forward over the vaulting horse with his feet wide apart. An experimental wriggle convinced Gordon he couldn’t move much. He gave a grunt that Allison took to be both an expression of satisfaction and respect for the way in which he had been restrained. A quieter sigh of anticipation followed it.

With Gordon helpless, Allison strode around to stand by his head. The scent of leather from her corset filled his nostrils as she stood with her backside only an inch from his face. She reached with one gloved hand to play with the hairs on the back of his neck. Gordon arched his head back in response much as a cat might respond to a stroke but only to have his action checked by the chain that linked his collar to the floor. With her other hand Allison reached for her mobile phone which she had been carrying nestled in her cleavage. She made a call. Gordon gave a puzzled grunt.

“Cerys? ... Oh good.” Gordon squealed with concern, the sound muffled by his gag. “Yes. As we thought. Why don’t you come down and join us?”

Gordon, whose concern had now given way to fear, tried feverishly to free himself but without success.

He stopped his struggles with the arrival of Cerys. As she stepped into the room, his gagged grunting stopped as well and he turned his head towards her as far as his collar and neck chain would allow. Cerys looked as though she had just come from her office, wearing a dark trouser suit and a white blouse. She was carrying, Gordon noted with some concern, a document folder and a box with the logo of the Old Compton Street store emblazoned on it.

Allison pointed towards Gordon’s cock cage on the table.

“Hello, Gordon,” she said. “I see you’re quite ready for me. And what’s this?” She picked up his cock cage from the table. “There seems to be a flaw in our arrangements for your continued chastity. What should we do about that?” She put down the box on the table beside his cock cage.

Gordon whimpered.

“Luckily we can rely on your contract, can’t we?” She unfolded the document she was carrying. “Here we are, section 4 paragraph 14, ‘The slave agrees to remain in chastity, saving himself entirely for his Mistress and engaging only in such sexual activity as she permits or directs.’ That seems to be the clause that applies. Now I think that we can consult the schedule of sanctions that can be applied in the event of breach of contract. Yes, here it is, ‘the Mistress can exact such punishment as she deems appropriate for the situation.’ So, you see I really have little choice but to punish you for this.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.