Contractual Obligations
Chapter 25: Lunch

Copyright© 2016 by Freddie Clegg

Three days later and with over a week to go before the Kink Collection party, Allison was in her usual lunchtime coffee shop.

She turned away from the counter, clutching the sandwich and Americano she had chosen for lunch. She was hoping for a short time to relax after a hectic morning in the office.

Lionel hadn’t been around – he’d had to go out to a potential new client for a meeting – but that had at least allowed Allison to concentrate on her work. It was hard to know which of the two of them was more distracted by their situation but Allison knew that it wasn’t helping her with the things she needed to get done. The prospect of the forthcoming fetish event with June and Cerys wasn’t helping either...

As she squeezed herself into a seat behind one of the tables a slightly familiar voice said, “Hello,” and then after a pause, “It’s Allison Terry, isn’t it?”

It took Allison a few moments to place the slim, rather handsome man who was speaking until she finally realised that it was Gordon. Uncertain how to respond, she said, “Err, yes, hello, Gordon.”

She almost added, “I didn’t recognise you with your clothes on,” but, with the coffee shop crowded for lunchtime, she bit the remark back.

“Well, what a coincidence,” Gordon began, “can I join you?”

Was it? Allison wondered what Gordon was doing in town and just how he had turned up right here when he had.

Gordon sat down without waiting for Allison to reply. Not very submissive today, she thought. “How’s the coffee here?”

What’s this about, Allison thought? If you want to know about the coffee you could always check out Trip Advisor, and anyway with the money you’ve got this doesn’t look like the sort of lunchtime hangout you’d favour. “OK, I guess. Mainly it’s close to the office.”

“Yes, I suppose it is. Anyway, it was lucky bumping into you. I was going to give you a call. I wondered if you might like to get together some time.”

“Get together?”

“Yes. Well, given our shared interests. I thought perhaps there might be an opportunity to spend some time working on those. One evening perhaps.”

So not such a coincidence as all that, Allison thought, especially since Cerys was away at the moment. “Would that really be a good idea? I mean with how things are with Cerys?” Then, thinking about the arrangements Cerys had made for Gordon’s continued chastity, she added, “I thought you were pretty well locked into that relationship.”

Gordon looked bashful for a moment. “Let’s just say there’s more than one key to happiness in relationships,” he said with a grin that Allison assumed was meant to be winsome. “And I felt you had a, let’s say, very committed approach to your interests that could be worth exploring further and might - ah - unlock all sorts of possibilities.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.