Contractual Obligations - Cover

Contractual Obligations

Copyright© 2016 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 21: Another Trip To Clerkenwell

In the hall of her house in Clerkenwell, June Calloway was welcoming Allison.

“We can talk upstairs if you like,” said June. “I have some visitors but they won’t object.”

Allison was pretty certain that she knew what June meant by “visitors” but, following her experiences over the last few weeks, she didn’t feel the need to insist on having their conversation with June in the hall.

June led the way up from the hallway and into her lounge. A few of the tools of her trade – a pair of long leather gloves, a riding whip and a heavy leather spanking paddle lay on the coffee table. A man and a woman wearing only their underwear were helplessly bound and gagged on the floor. Tied so that each had their face in the other’s crotch, their struggles seemed more and expression of abandon to their situation than of any intention to escape. “Would you like a drink?” She nodded to wards her two captives. “Normally I’d get one of them to serve but that would mean untying an awful lot of knots if you don’t mind...”

Amused by June’s matter-of-fact approach to the problems of hospitality while keeping slaves, Allison smiled as she agreed. “I’d love one but don’t disturb your guests on account of me. I’m sure they earned their unfortunate situation. Some tea would be good if that’s possible.”

June stepped across the two slaves, narrowly missing treading on them with her spike heeled shoes, and headed off to the kitchen.

“How are you and Lionel getting on?” June Calloway called back to Allison as she organised the kettle, milk, cups, tea and sugar. “You seemed quite worried when we last spoke.”

Even after several encounters, Allison still found June’s matter of fact approach to her relationship with Lionel disconcerting. She hesitated.

June returned to the room and smiled as she passed a cup of tea across to her guest. “I’m sorry, it is silly, I know,” June went on, “but I do worry about my clients.”

“Of course. Things are fine. Our last talk helped a lot. I’ve decided that perhaps there’s more of the kink in me than I was prepared to admit. Your advice on slowing things down helped too. I think that Lionel is happy with how things are going. He’s at the flat now, giving it a good clean.”

“Good luck with that! He wasn’t the most attentive of my slaves.”

Allison grinned. She knew that Lionel’s fastidious nature hadn’t extended to housework - at least at first. “You’re right but he seems to be learning, given the right prompts.” She guessed that June’s regime hadn’t included the bouts of forced cunnilingus that Allison found so enjoyable and seemed to get Lionel to such a state of obedience that he paid sufficient attention to things to get them done properly in order to earn his reward.

June smiled and nodded. “Now, what brings you here?”

“I wanted some advice.”

“Well I’ll help if I can.”

“What are your views on chastity?”

“For Lionel you mean?”

“Yes. It’s just that he is keen on having me cage his cock but frankly, I’m not sure I see the point. I’m not making use of it and I really don’t care what he does with it when he’s not with me. As long as his tongue is working and he can do the work around the flat, that’s fine by me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.